Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. (8122 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why do I keep meeting virgins? Back to Back to back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. by Skullano(m): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
Endeared:

No p

Why have you refused to give me your contact or reply your mails?.
Re: Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. by OvertheTop(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kimjongun:
You are evil, you will destroy any good soul that comes your way, that is why you have been meeting your kind. Imagine being proud of making someone lose their job.

Chai and some guys are still trying to date you here?

The Problem is that:
If You have Done Something before....You have a Tendency to Do it again.

What I mean is: if The next Guy...Loses intertest in her and Breaks up with her Naturally, She will Attack his Job.....or Means of his livelihood.
to get back at him.

it wont be a Big Deal since it has been done Before.

(Watch out, Mr. Next Guy...)

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. by Huracio(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
lol looking at your picture alone tells you love the so called bad boys o...why you not give a try to some good boys nau...
Re: Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. by dealerman(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
That shouldn't worry you. It happens sometimes!
Send me a DM Neroy Xavier@facebook.com
Re: Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. by Endeared(f): 6:34am On Jan 02, 2022
Skullano:

Why have you refused to give me your contact or reply your mails?.
Really?
cant find ur mail. send again
Re: Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. by dnawah(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2022
Candycrushy:
Please dont mind my typos...
Y'all remember my last post about how a guy threatened me because I didn't ask his proposal. He works at gigm. Well...after much considerations on how to go about the issue, I decided to send gigm a mail to lodge my compliant, I was also able to gather enough evidence from our chats and sent to them.
Gigm promised me to look into the matter, he got sacked few days after. The guy in question chatted me to beg me to send gigm another mail telling them that we have settled so he can called back.....he sha called me to apologize and all..that aside...
I sit back sometimes and ask questions to myself...like, why am I always unlucky with guys, I wouldn't deny that I haven't met the good ones, just very few of them..it ended in a very bad way
Ever since, its been from frying pan to fire...just when I decide to give my all to one person, boom...everything goes bad...I'm happy for one thing tho, I have something that keeps me busy, I'm not an idle person. But sometimes when I'm alone, back from work, need someone to gist and laugh with...there's no one...I have friends tho, but there's always a difference with that special one...I'm not desperate for anything, this just me thinking my life while lying on my bed after a stressful day's work....
this is 2022 don't meet again,the good one will meet u.but u need to work on yourself, dressing, hold your mouth,be polite,cut some friends,etc. .....
Re: Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. by Candycrushy(f): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2022
dnawah:
this is 2022 don't meet again,the good one will meet u.but u need to work on yourself, dressing, hold your mouth,be polite,cut some friends,etc. .....
Lol. This is really funny
Read the story one more time and then comment
Thank u
Re: Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. by Nat404: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
@OP, the reason you keep on meeting bad boys is simply because you aren't attracted to good guys initially but when you get fed up with bad guys, you begin to have feelings for good boys.
Re: Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. by Skullano(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
Endeared:

Really?

cant find ur mail. send again

Sent again, You can drop your email so I write you directly because I don't understand Nairaland mail.
Re: Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. by dnawah(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Candycrushy:

Thank u
can u write in French or ewe?
Re: Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. by DMerciful(m): 12:59am On Jan 03, 2022
Two people are about starting a relationship on your thread. It's well with you.

Considering meeting yeye guys, it takes two to tango. Also, love is reciprocal. Look for a guy that's nice and decent to date. All other things including financial stability will be added in due time, don't focus on readymade or the fly guys if you wanna have peace of mind
Candycrushy:

Thank u
Re: Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. by kenodrill: 6:35am On Jan 03, 2022
Candycrushy:
Y'all remember my last post about how a guy threatened me because I didn't ask his proposal. He works at gigm. Well...after much considerations on how to go about the issue, I decided to send gigm a mail to lodge my compliant, I was also able to gather enough evidence from our chats and sent to them.
Gigm promised me to look into the matter, he got sacked few days after. The guy in question chatted me to beg me to send gigm another mail telling them that we have settled so he can called back.....he sha called me to apologize and all..that aside...
I sit back sometimes and ask questions to myself...like, why am I always unlucky with guys, I wouldn't deny that I haven't met the good ones, just very few of them..it ended in a very bad way
Ever since, its been from frying pan to fire...just when I decide to give my all to one person, boom...everything goes bad...I'm happy for one thing tho, I have something that keeps me busy, I'm not an idle person. But sometimes when I'm alone, back from work, need someone to gist and laugh with...there's no one...I have friends tho, but there's always a difference with that special one...I'm not desperate for anything, this just me thinking my life while lying on my bed after a stressful day's work....

I need your contact.have a vital info for you
Re: Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. by segtech68: 7:15am On Jan 03, 2022
A research shows that there are no sane human on earth, the best you will get is someone who knows how to manage his or her own insanity. going forward, learn to see your partner like a child that needs to be trained on how to love you and this training might take years, that's where the word "baby" is derived from. Compatibility is an achievement of love, not a precondition for relationship. so chose your bad guy wisely

[quote author=Candycrushy post=107719914]

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. by Candycrushy(f): 10:03am On Jan 03, 2022
segtech68:
A research shows that there are no sane human on earth, the best you will get is someone who knows how to manage his or her own insanity. going forward, learn to see your partner like a child that needs to be trained on how to love you and this training might take years, that's where the word "baby" is derived from. Compatibility is an achievement of love, not a precondition for relationship. so chose your bad guy wisely

Thank you for this
I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. by kenodrill: 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Candycrushy:

Couldn't access the mail you sent me.you can contact me via; zero nine one three seven one five three six four two.
Re: Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. by Ekzoba(m): 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
I think the way you look is the problem.Your very beautiful sha but you have bad girl face.
Re: Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. by EricZeal(m): 8:23am On Jun 14, 2022
Shey you dey whine me ni grin
Just check yourself you go know why
You can't just wake up one day and say why do I attract bad guys omorr bad guys know what they want in a female gender and may be you posses some of those qualities bad boys are looking out for

So madam check yourself
Candycrushy:
Re: Why Do I Always Keep Meeting Bad Guys!! I'm Tired.. by 1onebigman(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2022
For this nairaland,na only me and seun be the god-fearing men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Always Fall In Love With Girls That Don't Love Me.why? / See What My Ex Gave Me For Xmas.. 24karat Gold Versace / You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.