Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Why Girls Dey Bill You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Dey Bill You? (859 Views)

See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) / My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Dey Bill You? by czarr(m): 7:02am On Nov 18, 2021
No genuine attraction for you that's why.
There's no way around it, she's not scared of loosing you, she no care if you vex loose guard her because she doesn't like you like that in the first place....some will even use their hands to block you if you don't meet their demands.

But as she is billing you the guy she has genuine attraction for no dey pressured to spend shi shi. Your money only serves as a compensation for your not being their type. They have to look at something to make them feel better about hanging around or probably fvcking someone they have little to no attraction for. They say you cannot negotiate genuine attraction, yes but you can negotiate attraction with money(not genuine attraction) when the money stops flowing the attraction stops.

Girls are attracted to money.
So it's either they like you for you or for what you can offer them(money)

Any time a girl bills me i just take it as her own way of telling me that she doesn't like me like that and move on, i don't take it as she is materialistic.

3 Likes

Re: Why Girls Dey Bill You? by mployer(m): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2021
I will rather have a lady bill me than she getting emotionally attached to me.

A girl can be physically attracted to you and still bill you when she notices you are not emotionally available and there is no hope of long term deal.

If a girl is not billing you, she is definitely targeting something bigger and the story might not end well if you don't live up to that expectation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Girls Dey Bill You? by Boogyman557: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Dey Bill You? by alphaNomega: 7:25am On Nov 18, 2021
If she bills you, bill her back... immediately.

It has to be a 2-way transaction.

E.g.
Girl: my hand is scratching me. Send me small money

You: what do I get in return?

100% of the time, they don't expect you to ask for something and now is your chance to balance the equation. Use this opportunity to ask for a nice wristwatch, or a car, or half of your rent.

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Dey Bill You? by donbachi(m): 7:39am On Nov 18, 2021
Boys rant
Re: Why Girls Dey Bill You? by czarr(m): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2021
mployer:
I will rather have a lady bill me than she getting emotionally attached to me.

A girl can be physically attracted to you and still bill you when she notices you are not emotionally available and there is no hope of long term deal.

If a girl is not billing you, she is definitely targeting something bigger and the story might not end well if you don't live up to that expectation.

Your third paragraph, you have a point but sometimes she is only targeting sexx with you, and as long as you make no promises and let her know you are not looking for anything serious she can't hold it against you, sometimes girls just want to have sexx too with a guy they find physically attractive , while they look for someone to marry them.
Re: Why Girls Dey Bill You? by mployer(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2021
czarr:
Your third paragraph, you have a point but sometimes she is only targeting sexx with you, and as long as you make no promises and let her know you are not looking for anything serious she can't hold it against you, sometimes girls just want to have sexx too with a guy they find physically attractive , while they look for someone to marry them.

Just few times.

Most times they need a reason to have sex.

(1) (Reply)

@iyaebe Is Becoming Bitter On This Forum, What Can We Do About Her... / I Cut Off People For Years And Block Them / Nairalander Cries As She Meets ME For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.