Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Waiting For More Money Before Marriage,Right or wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waiting For More Money Before Marriage,Right or wrong? (963 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / Right Or Wrong.. / Taking A Fertility Test Before Marriage; Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiting For More Money Before Marriage,Right or wrong? by kehnie: 8:35am On Jun 08, 2011
I have been in a relationship for 7 years now,luckily for both of us  we got a job paying us both over 100k per month,my fiance propose that we should do our introduction by July which I accepted,yesterday he told me that his dad said we should wait because he doesn't have enough money,am already 27 while he's 32,*note* we didn't ask them for financial assistance,please advise me,should I wait or should I move on with my life Because I love this guy and wouldn't want to be disappointed,kindly advise me on what to do.The dad said he should concentrate on the property hes trying to build 1st.
Re: Waiting For More Money Before Marriage,Right or wrong? by BABE3: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2011
His Dad asked y'all to wait till you have enough money for the wedding Or for life after the wedding?

If it's for the wedding---Pls what does having money have to do with wedding? (if it's genuine)---

If it's for the life after the wedding----What's the Dad's business? Like really? Like you said, you didn't beg him for money so----wetin? Anyways, it's either he doesn't want him to get married to you or he's just being overly nosy. Y'all should talk to him abeg.
Re: Waiting For More Money Before Marriage,Right or wrong? by lepa001(f): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2011
Dos is mean if ur guy/his son do not make millions he wont get married, even if he clock 50? What dos that got to do with the new life, Guess ur Father-in-law to be do not like you, Maybe you ppl should try and talk to him or the guy should talk to his mother, that u cant wait any-longer,
Re: Waiting For More Money Before Marriage,Right or wrong? by kpolli(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2011
so cos father said u guys shud wait, u wanna break it up,
hiss
Re: Waiting For More Money Before Marriage,Right or wrong? by Dyt(f): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2011
Well mayb d fada wants him b more cormfy
try b patient 4 atleast anoda yr or prolly 3more yrs
Re: Waiting For More Money Before Marriage,Right or wrong? by sdee4u(m): 11:28am On Jun 08, 2011
If you guys are to wait, Does he give you guys a cogent reason(s) for your waiting??
Re: Waiting For More Money Before Marriage,Right or wrong? by IZUKWU(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2011
Well talk to your guy ,if you are able to convince him well not to wait as you convinced him to fix the date for this july then he  can also convince his father that he doesn't want to wait any longer before getting married. Your major problem is not your inlaw but your guy. Convince him, first not to wait and   your problem is solved.
Re: Waiting For More Money Before Marriage,Right or wrong? by sdee4u(m): 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2011
[b]What professional course you guys thinks is Okay [/b]in Management and Computer IT
Re: Waiting For More Money Before Marriage,Right or wrong? by Osama10(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2011
sdee4u:

[b]What professional course you guys thinks is Okay [/b]in Management and Computer IT

Be nice and open a thread for that.
Re: Waiting For More Money Before Marriage,Right or wrong? by iice(f): 11:15am On Jun 09, 2011
Didn't get a sense of what the problem is.
Sounds like you're 20.
Re: Waiting For More Money Before Marriage,Right or wrong? by snthesis(m): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2011
get married sharp sharp- b4 d guy catches a sweet sixteen grin grin grin
Re: Waiting For More Money Before Marriage,Right or wrong? by r231(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2011
^^^^^ ;d :d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

What Can Be Done In This Case To Ease Your Lover's Stress Over Long Distance? / Convocation Gift / Can I Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.