Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} (7188 Views)

I Just Sent £30,000 To Davido (PICTURES) / My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Blacknote: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
jamesversion:

Very well if ypu don't have. By your moniker 'Isaiah' I am to believe you're a Christian... the good book said we are to take from those who don't have much and add it to those that have more. So whenever you have, I need your money. grin
grin grin

Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
RAGGA40:
RAGGA40 the e-beggar shame on you and your mama. THIEF nothing for you here, you can try street begging. BASTARD!
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Alusiizizi(m): 6:54am On Nov 19, 2021
Just123:

On correcting mode, you have just shown you spend too much of your time on nairaland.

No, not at all. Virtually all my work involves me peering into a laptop screen and that gets tiring at times, so every now and then, distraction is in order, in my case, Nairaland.
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by luizpippo(m): 7:01am On Nov 19, 2021
All of you who *got* 10k can't come back here and give thanks to the giver?
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Alusiizizi(m): 7:16am On Nov 19, 2021
luizpippo:
All of you who *got* 10k can't come back here and give thanks to the giver?

That would be because no one received the 10k. No one received the 10k because the OP did not send a Kobo to anyone. Seriously? Didn't you suspect this to be another attention grabbing stunt?
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by luizpippo(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Alusiizizi:

That would be because no one received the 10k. No one received the 10k because the OP did not send a Kobo to anyone. Seriously? Didn't you suspect this to be another attention grabbing stunt?
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Just123: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2021
Alusiizizi:

No, not at all. Virtually all my work involves me peering into a laptop screen and that gets tiring at times, so every now and then, distraction is in order, in my case, Nairaland.

Then go outside, do things normal people do. Instead of playing online detective.
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Alusiizizi(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Just123:

Then go outside, do things normal people do. Instead of playing online detective.

No, I think this is much more fun.

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Just123: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Alusiizizi:

No, I think this is much more fun.
grin I get that and keep doing you man, but bro, I won't lie talking to people mostly girls physically is so much fun to me sha.
Like they say different strokes for different folks.
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by OlapejuB: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
xeratek:
As the best web developer in Nigeria due to my constant effort to help the less privileged and eradicate poverty, I have decided to revive the young man's music career cool

��������
You are a philanthropist
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by stanliwise(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
people mumu for Nigeria Aswear

100k my ass
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Alusiizizi(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Just123:

grin I get that and keep doing you man, but bro, I won't lie talking to people mostly girls physically is so much fun to me sha.
Like they say different strokes for different folks.
Indeed.
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by BItt: 11:18am On Jan 19
Lilkeys:

Boss show me love even if na 3k
I dey Lasu
I dey write exam presently . Things dry like mad
Boss abeg na opay I dey use
Pls pity me
Opay
Haaa
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Sunnyrado: 2:18pm On Jan 19
Sunday Essien
Gtb
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by dNortherner(m): 2:25pm On Jan 19
I ain't a beggar but an hustler, ain't need your money pal even though that 'am broke.
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Obierika(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19
dNortherner:
I ain't a beggar but an hustler, ain't need your money pal even though that 'am broke.

Who asked you all these ones?
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by dNortherner(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19
Obierika:

Who asked you all these ones?
Nobody, satisfied?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister / Is It Good To Have More Than One Girlfriend / London Opens First N*ked Restaurant Where Staff Wear 'nothing' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.