Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister (7129 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister / Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by jinny542(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2005
How do I go about this now, i need help! Girls freak me a lot now; I'm in a trap.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by Greatpeter(m): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2005
Keep your eyes off your lover's younger sister.
you're coveteous!
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by thelastdon(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2006
Ojukokoro rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by Rolly: 9:54am On Jan 02, 2006
last don, reply if u r replying and dont insult people ah! rolleyes

@ jinny,

u need to be sure whether it is lust or love, then try to settle down amd think about it, if u would prefer ur girlfriend to her sister or viceversa. but one thing i can assure u is that it is lust not love cool
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by thelastdon(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2006
Rolly:

last don, reply if you're replying and don't insult people ah! rolleyes

Omo abija fimile oh!......... Iwo ko lolufe mi.........yemi my lover-movie

why are u always after me now......... at least thats the true tlk.....

I dont like beating around the bush
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by Rolly: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2006
u dont have to beat around the bush. look at my post now, i said what i felt and i didnt beat around the bush cheesy so whats ur own? tongue
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by thelastdon(m): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2006
Olojukokoro.............dts all
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by Rolly: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2006
hmm! iwo lo mo cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by thelastdon(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2006
Rolly:

hmm! iwo lo mo cheesy

ha!.......... iya ile o-okan (from the other compound0......... mo se ba ( I pay Obeisance to you)
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by Rolly: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2006
ki lo de? tongue besides, i understand yoruba rolleyes
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by thelastdon(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2006
Rolly:

ki lo de? tongue besides, i understand yoruba rolleyes

face cap lo de........ and besides am proud to be one yoruba
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by Rolly: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2006
u r a silly boy rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by thelastdon(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2006
thanks.............dts my nickname
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by Rolly: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2006
rolleyes
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by thelastdon(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2006
Rolly:

rolleyes

Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by Rolly: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2006
tongue
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by eveseh(f): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2006
what a man will do that to his girl friend, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by mukina2: 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2006
: shocked shocked :owhy did u go out wit the elder one in the first place na wa for u o
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by eveseh(f): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2006
mukina2:

: shocked shocked :owhy did u go out wit the elder one in the first place na wa for u o

tell him girl,what kinda man will do that to his girlfriend,
he's loving to his girlfriend sista,not talking about her friend but her blood sista,
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by lunafish(f): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2006
If she's underage, leave her the hell alone. If she's noth; Leave her the lhell alone.
Don't ever come between sisters. You're not worth animosity between blood siblings.
If you think that you really want her sister watch "Blood Sisters" with Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola Jalade Ekeinde. That'll put you off-TRUST ME.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by eveseh(f): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2006
lunafish:

If she's underage, leave her the hell alone. If she's noth; Leave her the lhell alone.
Don't ever come between sisters. You're not worth animosity between blood siblings.
If you think that you really want her sister watch "Blood Sisters" with Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola Jalade Ekeinde. That'll put you off-TRUST ME.

that's it,let him watch it and leanr some lession. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by Rhodalyn(f): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2006
Total crap!!!!!!!!!!! in love wit Ur galfriends wht??
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by babymine(f): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2006
That's so wrong! How did it happen?      
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by nikitareal(f): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2006
dts nt fair man,i tink u need 2 search urself.stick 2 one like a postage stamp.nt quite easy bt do so
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by jinny542(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2006
You guys dont understand the thing. I was quite in love with the elder sister when one day i set my eyes on dis girl. I never knew they were related, i never saw dem together, besides she come ova 2 my school, and tld me she wud like to be my friend, well i cudnt piss her off, the relationship got too far becuz i was closer to her than her sister, and when i found out, it was hell. Right now they are both digging my grave. cry undecided
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by SamMilla1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2006
i dont know if i should pity u or advice you.you got yourself into it.u can still get out before its too late.if i were you,i will forget both of them and take a serious break.things will fix itself with time.alternatively,you can approach your girlfriend and let her know that you love the younger sister.believe me ,she will not be mad @ you.nigerian girls are more civilized than you think.but if she decides to break your head,thats your punishement,.good luck.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by jimbo: 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2007
Ginny, You must be a man and tell your girlfreind that you are in love with her sister, and how it all happened. You sound like you're very honest. I'm sure she will believe you and let you be with her sister. You cannot keep dating someone when you're secretly in love with her sister. You must tell them both and even risk losing them both. This happened to me with my wife and her sister. I divorced my wife. The sister was a scared rabbit and ran off with a rich man that she has no feelings for.  The sister and i are still madly in love with each other after 6 years, but she denies everything. It's been a living hell, but at least my conscience is clean and I know I did the right thing. You must do the right thing and risk losing both. I think you'll fair better than me, though, as long as your girlfriend's sister isn't a pathological liar.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by anabell(f): 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2007
keep ur stinkin lust to urself, u are lucky i do not no urgirlfriend ,i would have been d first to tell her what ur sick plan is
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by caffinehi(m): 4:47am On Jan 16, 2007
Ask them if they'd be willing to party. I mean, it's perfectly understandable that you want to do both of them. They look similar, right? It's like the next best thing after twins.  If only you had two joysticks. Damn.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2007
topic and post,so different
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by kingkams(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2007
Bros na wah ooooo.
But what i believe is even if you are in love with the junior one, considering the fact that she must have known you with her elder sister and possibly known what ( the escapades you had with her sister) you share with her sister. Dont you think she would reasonably think you are trying to deceive her (the way you did to her sister)

Thus i think you should just let it PASS and hold onto your hard earned RESPECT.
Re: I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister by angelchi(f): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2007
na real wa 4 u o,make God jus help u make him sis sabi say u wan, u will be in hot soup

(1) (2) (Reply)

'just Tell Me What's On Your Mind?' - True Meaning? / Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? / Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.