Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} (6961 Views)

I Just Sent £30,000 To Davido (PICTURES) / My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by sam20erry(m): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
First bank
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Celsony: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
xeratek:
Also on this thread I will send 10k each to the first 10 individuals who drop their bank details. No jokes

UBA
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by SECONDCHANCE007(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
xeratek:
Also on this thread I will send 10k each to the first 10 individuals who drop their bank details. No jokes
2218830789 zenith bank. God bless you sir.
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by BOBOJUS96(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
xeratek:
2366495032 Zenith Bank...oya I dey wait
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Divoc19(f): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
You just inspired me to do same cheesy
xeratek:
As the best web developer in Nigeria due to my constant effort to help the less privileged and eradicate poverty, I have decided to revive the young man's music career cool

Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Alusiizizi(m): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
RAGGA40:
Uba bank, atulegwu godswill, 2068756952

Congrats. You have just revealed the person behind the moniker.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Dude397(m): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
xeratek:
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Alusiizizi(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
RAGGA40:
Uba bank, atulegwu godswill, 2068756952

So evidently Atulegwu Godswill has an obsession with pussy, an erection, impotency and chronic masturbation problem. Let me see if I can find more. The rest of you out there, continue dropping your personal info. One by one, by your greed you shall be found.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
xeratek:
As the best web developer in Nigeria due to my constant effort to help the less privileged and eradicate poverty, I have decided to revive the young man's music career cool
owolabi ololade quadri
2004865452 kuda bank
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by isaiah4life(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Really

xeratek:
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by olawalesammy(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
6016714115 keystone bnk olawale sam
even if its 5k
God hv a way of rewarding giver.
thanks in anticipation
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by cassidy1996(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
xeratek:
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Alusiizizi:

So evidently Atulegwu Godswill has an obsession with pussy, an erection, impotency and chronic masturbation problem. Let me see if I can find more. The rest of you out there, continue dropping your personal info. One by one, by your greed you shall be found.
Do i have a problem with u and who the hell are u
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by jamesversion: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
xeratek:

Do you have upto N10M in your account??
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Alusiizizi(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
RAGGA40:
Do i have a problem with u and who the hell are u

Just a piece of advice fella. Before you reveal personal identity on a public forum like this, you first consider the nature of your post history. A tip for the future if you will.

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by isaiah4life(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
It is not the balance in one's account that makes him/her give.

Na people with kind heart dey give no matter the little amount dem get.

jamesversion:

Do you have upto N10M in your account??
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Just a piece of advice fella. Before you reveal personal identity on a public forum like this, you first consider the nature of your post history. A tip for the future if you will.
You haven't answer the question.
do i have an issue with you or are you a hidden enemy let me know.
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
xeratek:

0439324345 gtbank tnks sir
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Alusiizizi:

No. No issues, hidden enemies, spooks, demons whatever, whatever. Just a casual browser who on spotting mistake, gives correction. Nothing more... nothing less.
Now i know i have hidden enemies in nairaland,
i will reduce my comments on nairaland from now henceforth, thank you.
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Aremolekunowo(m): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Zenit bank 2286820079
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by jamesversion: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
isaiah4life:
It is not the balance in one's account that makes him/her give.

Na people with kind heart dey give no matter the little amount dem get.

I have atleast spare N7M in my account, all things being equal.

Since you have a a good heart, do you mind adding to mine. Should I drop my account number??
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by OluwaJohn77: 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
xeratek:
Ecobank 1153076277
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Alusiizizi(m): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Think about it people, a brand new rolls royce(which is very likely what this Davido bought) will be costing around $1.5 million. That's almost 1 billion Naira. Now ask yourselves a question and try to come up with a sincere, simple answer. With all that lavish living, how much are his liquid assets? And by that I mean money in the bank(Sure he might have houses, cars whatever, whatever but not only are such things not liquid, he would not be able to liquidate without raising many brows). Does Davido really have 1 billion Naira in the bank? My money is on a flat NO! And I know that this will be hard to believe but there is a very good chance that absent this little stunt that this boy does not have up to 2 million in his account.
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by isaiah4life(m): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
I understand your sarcastic reply. I don't have or not I would have given you. If you check my posts, I recently sent my account details to people that promised to do giveaway.

If I have; there is nothing bad in sending you addition money.

My account is color blind now because red self is more precise.

jamesversion:

I have atleast spare N7M in my account, all things being equal.

Since you have a a good heart, do you mind adding to mine. Should I drop my account number??
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by jamesversion: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
isaiah4life:
I understand your sarcastic reply. I don't have or not I would have given you. If you check my posts, I recently sent my account details to people that promised to do giveaway.

If I have; there is nothing bad in sending you addition money.

My account is color blind now because red self is more precise.

Very well if ypu don't have. By your moniker 'Isaiah' I am to believe you're a Christian... the good book said we are to take from those who don't have much and add it to those that have more. So whenever you have, I need your money. grin
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by isaiah4life(m): 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
I'm apologetically a Christian. The good lord knows, the only money I have with me now is 1k, which I intend to use to buy snacks for the weekend for my little brother. If you really need it now, send me your account details and I will give you and I know the good lord will provide something for I and my little brother before the week runs down. If you need the 1thousand, send your details and I will transfer it to you in less than a minute.

jamesversion:

Very well if ypu don't have. By your moniker 'Isaiah' I am to believe you're a Christian... the good book said we are to take from those who don't have much and add it to those that have more. So whenever you have, I need your money. grin
Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Simdyofficial(f): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
grin see men and begging. After they attack females hahahaha.. Nairaland no go kill person

1 Like

Re: I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} by Amalarudeen: 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Divoc19:
You just inspired me to do same cheesy
fine girl you no go send 10k too? Make I drop my aza? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. / What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You / 70 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.