Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 (45155 Views)

NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time / If Obi Is Your First Choice, Ada Is Our Second Choice, North Mocks South / APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Deborah98(f): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
leokid866:

LOL if hear....Nigerian politics and Religion are 5&6.....just try mentioning a muslim-muslim ticket and see people lose their minds.....if anything we should be looking for ways to separate religion from government and our schools.
We don't have a standpoint in life outside God. Whether you're a Christian, Muslim,Hindu,name the religion there's always a corresponding supernatural power backing the natural. Removing God from the picture leaves us clueless. Everything we have comes from Him and to Him do everything we have belongs.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by OkuFaba(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deborah98:
Is it not better it turns to end time country so everyone will turn away from their wickedness and evil deeds and do what's right than being stagnated with unjust people as leaders.
you're that mumu monikers fan.
U nah end time fan.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Deborah98(f): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
Judybash93:

LMAO grin grin
E shock you grin

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by tutudesz: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kinematics:

You can't be from Kalabari. Is anyone from Ibo? If you are Ibo you can either be from any of the 3 SE states etc. If you are Kalabari you can either be from Asari toru, Akuku toru or Degema. So you are not a Kalabari man...
Burutu In Delta State undecided
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Fiscus105(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
brain54:

Nigeria needs a domineering president. But with a positive will and good intentions. Buhari is domineering but lacks the positive and right intentions. This is why osibanjo dosent have my support. He appears to be weak.

What Wike is trying in Rivers, if he tries 1/4 of it as a Nigeria president, Nigeria will explode.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Deborah98(f): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
OkuFaba:
you're that mumu monikers fan.
U nah end time fan.
No mention me again. Case closed.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by sparko1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Me , myself and i

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You will use all our money buy product, natural hair cream, body lotion, invincible bra, disappearing pants, all kind of unimaginable device turned clothes.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Professor Yemi Osinbajo and Omoyele Sowore
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by brain54(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Fiscus105:

What Wike is trying in Rivers, if he tries 1/4 of it as a Nigeria president, Nigeria will explode.

Nigeria needs an explosion. If e no explode it can never get better. A positive explosion in the right direction.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Kinematics: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
tutudesz:

Burutu In Delta State undecided

I know Burutu is in Delta and its Ijaw. Why didn't you say you are from ijaw? grin grin

Even d Burutu I know you ain't from there. Next time stop claiming Kalabari. We Rivers people will always drag the blockos of all impostors.

Lying maggo*
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by sparko1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
BigSarah:
Buhari 3rd term

El-rufai or ganduje or Yahaya bello or Bagudu Atiku or Bala Mohammed

Insha Allah

You must have stored your senses in that your big fat ass. El-rufai Take your medication woman.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by victorazy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
1st choice Peter Obi
2nd chioce Osinbanjo

1st Buhari
2nd Buhari
3rd Buhari
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by onuman: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
abhosts:
The next presidential general election is just 15 months away. Who are your First and Second Choice for President?

Here are my Picks:

First Choice: Akinwumi Adesina

Second Choice: Udom Emmanuel

If north seriously supports a northern presidential candidate, your Adesina Akinwunni or Emmanuel Udom can’t gather up to 30% of votes cast, can’t score 25% of votes in 24 states as required by the electoral Act.

Your assumption is that ZONING of the presidency between north and south of Nigeria shows that the south shall produce a successor to PMB

But you deny zoning in the south because it’s the turn of the Igbo in the south.

So how do you expect the north to agree to zoning while you deny zoning among the southern regions?

Be wise before Igbophobia makes you remain in a shitthole country.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by dapolaw(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Do I need you to give a reason for my choice?

Abujason:

But why bro?
cry cry cry cry
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by tutudesz: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kinematics:

I know Burutu is in Delta and its Ijaw. Why didn't you say you are from ijaw? grin grin

Even d Burutu I know you ain't from there. Next time stop claiming Kalabari. We Rivers people will always drag the blockos of all impostors.

Lying maggo*
Please when did I claim Kalabari Guy please bring the post, abi you no dey see well
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Judybash93(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deborah98:
E shock you grin

E scatter my head sef grin grin
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by OkuFaba(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deborah98:
No mention me again. Case closed.
lol no run oo. I'm just not comfy with him instigating fear on we believers.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by SheyiFCA: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=BigSarah post=107736967]Buhari 3rd term

Insha Allah

T
You shall never know peace � �
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Fiscus105(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
brain54:

Nigeria needs an explosion. If e no explode it can never get better. A positive explosion in the right direction.

No matter how positive intentions of nos, 1, the other side will see it as oppression.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by ashawopikin(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
All of them should getat

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Abujason: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
dapolaw:
Do I need you to give a reason for my choice?

Yes na
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by dapolaw(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Una go just pick choices that are not realistic.

Neither Akinwunmi nor Nngozi does not belong to any known political parties so I wonder how you want them to actualize this.

A two southerner ticket will not fly even some of us won't even support it

emmykey0128:
Akinwunmi Adeshina/ okonjo iweala

Peter obi / seyi makinde
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Deborah98(f): 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
OkuFaba:
lol no run oo. I'm just not comfy with him instigating fear on we believers.

He's not instigating any fear on anybody. He is stating the obvious and truth from a reliable source called the Bible. Everything he's saying is in accordance with the words of Jesus and the Revelations of what is to happen on the last days. You're afraid because you haven't made up your mind to believe all these Revelations are real and unfolding.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Jackiedemie(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
tutudesz:

Udom Emmanuel performance is out of this world, his Government is all about capital project and such project is already turning Akwa Ibom to a investment destination undecided
Wike would be my second choice, he can deal with anybody regardless of your personal relationship with him. That what we need now
Can you help mentions those capital projects?
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Naijaprosper: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
alanto:
For me. Na Tinubu o
Not because of tribe or anything and if na religion I’m a Christian but when I look at Lagos compared to other states in Nigeria. I wish he can place that Midas touch on Nigeria. We need to better the economy. Everybody can not be running to Lagos. I mean imagine if Tinubu didn’t plan Lagos?
I rest my case.

TINUBU my very number 1 choice. Because:

1. He is a great planner and administrator. Proven by his results in Lagos directly and through his proteges.

2. He is rugged, and can tame trouble. This is an ability Nigeria needs her leader to have right now.

3. It was under him in Lagos I first saw a state having a real vision which is playing out till today.

3. He brought Enron corporation and would have solved Lagos' power problem but for the witchcraft from the federal government that stopped him.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by gidado14(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
abhosts:
The next presidential general election is just 15 months away. Who are your First and Second Choice for President?

Here are my Picks:

First Choice: Akinwumi Adesina

Second Choice: Udom Emmanuel
1st Pantami
2nd Zulum
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by OkuFaba(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deborah98:
He's not instigating any fear on anybody. He is stating the obvious and truth from a reliable source called the Bible. Everything he's saying is in accordance with the words of Jesus and the Revelations of what is to happen on the last days. You're afraid because you haven't made up your mind to believe all these Revelations are real and unfolding.
calling natural disasters and human errors revelation..
Do you believe in coincidence? These are just mere coincidence.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by tutudesz: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Jackiedemie:

Can you help mentions those capital projects?
The Airline, Office complex for oil companies, etc
We seen different project here on Nairaland
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by koolguy88(m): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
BigSarah:
Buhari 3rd term

Insha Allah

Ka buga zero, alhaji
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by brain54(m): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Fiscus105:

No matter how positive intentions of nos, 1, the other side will see it as oppression.
You looking at it from a narrow perspective. A leader widely accepted can cause this positive explosion cum change. Buhari for example was widely accepted. Even for a second tenure. But buhari cannot bring that positive change. Cos you cannot give what you don't have. Nigeria needs to be restructured from the scratch. You need a leader with balls of steel to do that. No be to speak grammar.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by harfaith: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
President: Fayose
Vice president: Peter Obi
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Freebills12: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
alanto:
For me. Na Tinubu o
Not because of tribe or anything and if na religion I’m a Christian but when I look at Lagos compared to other states in Nigeria. I wish he can place that Midas touch on Nigeria. We need to better the economy. Everybody can not be running to Lagos. I mean imagine if Tinubu didn’t plan Lagos?
I rest my case.

Tinubu planned Lagos? How old is Tinubu? Why was Federal Capita transfer to Abuja from Lagos? You must be joking for saying Tinubu planned Lagos? Lagos that has been the only route (sea transport) to outside world, did you know when Lagos was built ? 1861 by the British, and it has been the federal capital since 1914 - 1991.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Maiduguri Under Attack On Election Day, 7 Explosions Occur Within 10 Minutes / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu As A Young Man / Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.