Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 (45165 Views)

NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time / If Obi Is Your First Choice, Ada Is Our Second Choice, North Mocks South / APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by koolguy88(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
yungz:
first choice falz

second choice aisha yusuf

3rd choice yup edocie

is not every time old cargos will be ruling nigeri.a

Olodo!!!!
Wetin falz wan do as president?
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by tnerro1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Any southerner for president, I would rather vote for hopeless of Imo than any Fulani person.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Exjoker(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
1st choice: Osibanjo
2nd choice: Peter obi
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by dapolaw(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
The OP didn't say give your two candidates with reasons. So if you want me to do that you will have to open another thread and specify it.

Abujason:

Yes na
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Freebills12: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
APCNig:

Lie, lie.

Presidency will never be zoned to your village so that it will not be a straight contest between Evans the billuonaire kidnapper and the Ozubulu drugs traffickers.

Power is fought for and snatched. Power is never given on a platter of gold.

Rotation is between North and South and not between 6 regions. If not, North-East and North-Central will say it is their turn.

Presidency was never zoned to South-West, but to the South. That was why Alex Ekwueme contested the PDP Primaries against Obasanjo, but Ekwueme was mercilessly whipped by Obasanjo.

Bring out your candidates, face your fears. Contest against the Yorubas once and for all. Stop hiding behind the Hausa/Fulanis.

But, Soludo the Solution is Nigeria current best hand to bring out the country from the bottomless pit that the heartless terrorist hiding inside the Rock has taken us.

Never seen in the constitution where it is stipulated that the office of the president is zoned between south and north. From your argument the north is qualified to contest for the of office of the President as well as the South.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by harfaith: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Tinubu planned Lagos? How old is Tinubu? Why was Federal Capita transfer to Abuja from Lagos? You must be joking for saying Tinubu planned Lagos? Lagos that has been the only route (sea transport) to outside world, did you know when Lagos was built ? 1861 by the British, and it has been the federal capital since 1914 - 1991.

Tinubu laid dat foundation, that is why lagos is still progressing

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Hkff: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
None
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by brain54(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Make una free that guy with plenty quotes and mentions abeg. He might not have used the right choice of words but no doubts the "modern Lagos" was built on the precedence set by tinubu. I am not a tinubu supporter especially now he is older and has health issues. But let's give ceaser his rightful dues abeg! The man tried for Lagos.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by dettolgel: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
alanto:
For me. Na Tinubu o
Not because of tribe or anything and if na religion I’m a Christian but when I look at Lagos compared to other states in Nigeria. I wish he can place that Midas touch on Nigeria. We need to better the economy. Everybody can not be running to Lagos. I mean imagine if Tinubu didn’t plan Lagos?
I rest my case.

You called Lagos State midas touch? Now I understand why Nigeria is the way it is.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by murmee: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
APCNig:

Arakunrin Akeredoku is Fearless. he will tame the blood sucking Fulani herdsmen in few weeks. If one Security Chief does not perform, he will sack the idiot. If the next one proves to be another idiot, Akeredolu will sack him also. He will continue appointing and firing until he gets a serious person that can do the job.
100 GBOSAS for you. Ogbeni Akeredolu is the best person to rule Nigeria. He is fearless and does not say what he can't do. He is a Leader indeed!
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by emonis88: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
alanto:
For me. Na Tinubu o
Not because of tribe or anything and if na religion I’m a Christian but when I look at Lagos compared to other states in Nigeria. I wish he can place that Midas touch on Nigeria. We need to better the economy. Everybody can not be running to Lagos. I mean imagine if Tinubu didn’t plan Lagos?
I rest my case.
People were already running to Lagos bf tinubu became govnor. Abi u no small pikin so u only became aware of Lagos when Tinubu was gov.

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by emonis88: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
brain54:
Make una free that guy with plenty quotes and mentions abeg. He might not have used the right choice of words but no doubts the "modern Lagos" was built on the precedence set by tinubu. I am not a tinubu supporter especially now he is older and has health issues. But let's give ceaser his rightful dues abeg! The man tried for Lagos.
Tinubu didn't build much for Lagos but rather took from Lagos, Lagos was the formal capital of Nigeria for crying out loud.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by brain54(m): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
emonis88:

Tinubu didn't build much for Lagos but rather took from Lagos, Lagos was the formal capital of Nigeria for crying out loud.
Former capital so? Tinubu built the revenue generation base of modern Lagos... I am not talking now of his other negative sides. But tinubu as it stands is one of the best governor Lagos as a state has produced.

2 Likes

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Me, myself and I
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Seun360(m): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
First choice : Godswill Akpabio

Second choice : Yahaya Bello
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by LordNonso(m): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Osinbajo 1

Amaechi 2
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Seun360(m): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
emonis88:

No, na your papa build Lagos abi?

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by emonis88: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
brain54:

Former capital so? Tinubu built the revenue generation base of modern Lagos... I am not talking now of his other negative sides. But tinubu as it stands is one of the best governor Lagos as a state has produced.
What u don't understand is that he only built an avenue to keep making money for himself, look at what he took from Lagos , then u il understand the antics of the man. He can't fool everybody.then revenue generation from touts on every busstop? Part still goes to his pockets? He was able to even do all these cus of the old capital territory Lagos was, so alot had bn built bf his becoming a gov. U know how many lands he took? Time il reveal all he took, when his power over the state il not exist anymore,no power lasts forever. Only God does.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by HBB1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
simplesearch:

Not necessarily, but God always send his own trusted men there when the people truly want God to rule over them; men of proven character who will never yield to corruptible practices. Remember Daniel in Babylon, Joseph in Egypt, Nehemiah who was king Artaxerxes cup bearer a very sensitive position. David, Solomon, Jehoshaphat, Hezekiah, Uzziah all had a good reign accompany by peace and prosperity in the land as long as they continue in Gods way. Even after God dealt with Nebuchadnezzar, and humbled him after his restoration we never had of idolatrous practices, violence and evil decree from from high places anymore in Babylon.
Babylon became quite a peaceful city till the end of his reign as he acknowledge the sovereignty of the God of the universe and demand that all should honour him and serve him alone.
When the righteous rules in the fear of the Lord, it is synonymous with God ruling over that nation.

1 Samuel 8:7
And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

Just being 'righteous' don't mean shit!

You need character and comptence to lead.

...and character just doesnt mean being righteous.

It can be boldness in the face of the enemy (e.g Churchill during WW2) or the ability to forgive ( Mandela after he left prison)

Please read more and think things through.
It will save you stress.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Cognitivereason: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Abeg rest....
The solution to Nigeria problem doesn't rest in the hands of one tribe
ImmaculateJOE:

Hatred will not allow Nigerians to see the truth.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by emonis88: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Seun360:

No, na your papa build Lagos abi?
See olodo weh dey sell himself as slave for person cus of them trick u , give u money weh u no know say na ur own. So na Tinubu build Lagos? Ah! Ode ni e o!!! Then people like Jakande, Raji Rasaki, Marwa did what then? Ah! Olodo ni e o!
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by yahmohy27: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=alanto post=107735665]For me. Na Tinubu o

I rest my case. [/quote)

Seconded
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by yahmohy27: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
alanto:
For me. Na Tinubu o

I rest my case.
Seconded
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Seun360(m): 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
emonis88:

See olodo weh dey sell himself as slave for person cus of them trick u , give u money weh u no know say na ur own. So na Tinubu build Lagos? Ah! Ode ni e o!!! Then people like Jakande, Raji Rasaki, Marwa did what then? Ah! Olodo ni e o!

Wetin you sabi? Simple question I asked you.

Which requires Yes or No.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Edijana2015(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deborah98:
Righteousness2 and my mom. When the righteous is on the throne the people rejoice. We haven't given God a place in our democracy, government and anything relating to politics. Nepotism,greed, corruption and pride won't allow us to.
What has religion got to do with this? What about the Christians we have in the south south, south east and south west? What difference have they made? We all blame leaders and forget about those that collected 1k at most 2 cups of rice to put them in office. Our case is just like that of goats that voted wolves to lead them and when they are being devoured by the wolves they wonder why. We are our own problems, leave religion out of this. I come in peace.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by emonis88: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Seun360:

Wetin you sabi? Simple question I asked you.

Which requires Yes or No.
Ur answer to this even shows how naive u r, n now I understand that u r part of those who ve decided to sell their souls for money, u il talk nonsense to defend ur boss. Ur Papa no even reach people like Jakande.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Seun360(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
emonis88:

Ur answer to this even shows how naive u r, n now I understand that u r part of those who ve decided to sell their souls for money, u il talk nonsense to defend ur boss. Ur Papa no even reach people like Jakande.

Am from Lagos, born and bred in Lagos. I might even be older than your father.

You wan come lecture me abt Lagos.

Anyways, worry abt your state.

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by emonis88: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Seun360:

Am from Lagos, born and bred in Lagos. I might even be older than your father.

You wan come lecture me abt Lagos.

Anyways, worry abt your state.
Hahaha!! O ka re! Omo eko ! Na only u come from Lagos? U don old o! As u old pass my Papa But still u no get sense! See how busstop money turn u to mumu! Oponu! Hahahahaha!!!!!
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by laughitall(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
abhosts:
The next presidential general election is just 15 months away. Who are your First and Second Choice for President?

Here are my Picks:

First Choice: Akinwumi Adesina

Second Choice: Udom Emmanuel

Asiwaju President
Vice President Zulum
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Edijana2015(m): 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sir, let me try to explain this in simple term so that we all understand...for me we don’t have any credible person just now. Let’s assume we are bringing the best president in the world today to come and govern this country, he would still fail because our problem is not the leaders but the constitution that is being used to run the system. If you have a baking pan that has a dent on it, whatever bread that comes out of the pan would assume the form of the pan. So if you want a bread that is free of dents, you should first fix the pan. I come in peace.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by yungz: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
koolguy88:

Olodo!!!!
Wetin falz wan do as president?

is it a crime to ask your question without showing how uncultured you are?

moreover the brilliant one’s you call president what good have they done for the country? if not embezzling fund for their selfish use.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Handsum64: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
1st choice Peter Obi
2nd chioce Osinbanjo
Really?
Despite the Pandora papers?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists / 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) / South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.