Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge (49152 Views)

If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) / Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer / Adedeji Adeleke Dances To Davido's 1 Milli Song Inside His Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by kenzysmith: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
A
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by wizard01(m): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Rich Nigerians prefer donating to their fellow rich Nigerians than the poor

How many of the people did you see donate to davido has done giveaway on their page or you heard they gave someone money offline? Dem no plenty but they were so quick to donate to davido because he is rich and famous. Nigerians grin grin

Nigerians are bored and would look for anything to get entertained

When something is trending online whether its protest issue or politics, i always tell people around me that they should not get carried away with how passionate Nigerians are sounding especially online o. Just give them some days and they would jump on another matter and that is what happened. I mean, days ago we were talking about the report that was submitted to governor sanwo olu by the panel on social media, radio stations, tv staions etc and boom.....next everyone is talking about davido challenge. That's why i laugh when people bring their personal matter online thinking Nigerians care. They don't! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 million no be big money again o

Back in the days 1 million and above was big money and not many young people had it and even if they had it, they won't give it out easily because it would "shake" their account. See what happened yesterday, 1 million just dey fly around e come be like 1k angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians are eye service or what i call "Make e no be like say" kinda people

If you know Nigerians well especially celebrities, you will know we have this kinda mentality and really don't care. So davido and others getting carried away should not be deceived. Many of the people that donated did so not because they too love davido, but because they have seen celebrity A donate, Celebrity B donate, Celebrity C donate and so on and they too would donate "make e no be like say" i no donate too. Same thing they do when it comes to protest or when any "overnight" social media celebrity trending and who is receiving help from people online.

Many of the people that donated did so to promote their business

Some of them noticed that davido was tagging those that donated to him on his IG story, which would be viewed by thousands of people on the ON A NORMAL DAY not to talk of on a day where davido is trending so they quickly donated too. If you look at davido's IG story you will notice that some of them used their business account. No businessman would use his business account for giveaway.....na personal money dem dey use on a normal day. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OP be forming ANALYSIS on another person's furtune, dont go and make your own money.
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
1 MILLION is just $2000... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
NIGERIA doesn't need anoda President at all.
Since they have all been Useless!
NIGERIA just needs to be on AUTOPILOT mode.
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by klickstar: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
I do tell people there are only two types of people in this country the RICH and the POOR there's nothing like average citizen there are so many people that will never worth 1 million till their demise may God help us all.
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Okuzee: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
Oga o
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by toffyz(m): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
The OP might be right sha
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Brunicekid(m): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
phorget:
The truth be say people go invest for where dem go benefit.
If nobody gree to do anything for you then that means say dem never see anything wey dem go fit benefit from you.
*no gree, you mean.
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by ruggedtimi(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sure everyone had a reason for Donating, but the ish is that money was paid
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
I blame buhari for this

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Someone should show me love here ..I don make plenty people laugh including seun and lala..

Abeg help a guy in school with any token.

00525..66722 access
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by jaxxy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
People erroneously think people gave to Davido just cos he’s rich. How many rich guys can call their Frnds to give them 1m and even people he didn’t call out or ask will be giving him?? undecided

Atleast Davido didn’t call out the fan in Dubai mall and even ikorodu boys have him without calling them out. Oba elegushi and otedola gave him.

It is cause Davido has undoubtedly made many poor people multimillionaires or impacted or created 1million naira value on them.

Make no mistake there are Multimillionaires that nobody will respond to them like that even though they are rich. Take or leave it.

ONLY STINGY ASS PEOPLE WILL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT NIGERIANS DID FOR DAVIDO. Check them most of them no dey give their friends jack.

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by jubrilELsudan: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
DAVIDO AND NIGERIANS DON'T HAVE SENSE.

DAVIDO THINKS THEY LIKE HIM.....LET HIM WAIT LET EFCC ARREST HIM THEN HE WILL LEARN THAT PEOPLE NO SEND AM.

SAME PEOPLE DONATING NOW WILL BE THE FIRST TO UNFRIEND HIM FROM ALL SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS.

LET HUSHPIPPI CASE BE A PROOF.

4 Likes

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by wizard01(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Deep Quote:
Show me your friend & ill tell you who you are!

@Seniorwriter

Simple...
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by superintendents(m): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
1 MILLION is just $2000... cry cry cry cry
boss..make ur kindness and blessing reach my side pls
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by AntiWailer: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Crraappp craaap Bro.
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by wizard01(m): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
DAVIDO AND NIGERIANS DON'T HAVE SENSE.

DAVIDO THINKS THEY LIKE HIM.....LET HIM WAIT LET EFCC ARREST HIM THEN HE WILL LEARN THAT PEOPLE NO SEND AM.

SAME PEOPLE DONATING NOW WILL BE THE FIRST TO UNFRIEND HIM FROM ALL SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS.

LET HUSHPIPPI CASE BE A PROOF.

Oga how many lives did Hushpuppi touch to start with
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by bukatyne(f): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ndi motivational speakers 'your network is your net worth' are right o! grin
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by jubrilELsudan: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
wizard01:

Oga how many lives did Hushpuppi touch to start with

HOW MANY LIVES HAS DAVIDO TOUCHED AND IN WHAT WAY?

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Toji(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
why did you sef write all this undecided undecided
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by babyfaceafrica: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Jubal01:
I beg to disagree. He said all those he had once helped in one way or another. It simply means they are only reciprocating the gesture he had done to them.

Go and also do go good and u will reap the fruit tomorrow.

Did he help otedola? Make una dey deceive unaself.

3 Likes

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by MrJavaS: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
With the way and manner the Idiotic dullard, incoherent bastard, uselessss vagabond terrrorist is destroying our economy, how will One million be something? God punish the fool.

Madam take it easy on the old man now
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by TemmyT002(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
That number 2 and the last one, niceeee
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by staga: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
MJBOLT:
grin

That snapshot is the thinking of fools. The reason why the West is more advanced than Africa is that Africans think money is everything.

The West knows that education drives innovation, which drives products that have mass appeal and then drive in the money.

Africa will forever remain slaves to the West and it is a mindset thing. Even where I live, the whites are obviously in control of the economy.

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by PGKing1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Make e come buy backwoods worth 1m fro me

Still your #1 plug for Original Backwoods in naija check my sig
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Deborah98(f): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
codeigniter:

I don't agree, shey na everybody wey donate e help. There is a psychology at play here. Maybe u should see the list

He help otedola, Marley, Akin alabi or eniola badmus abi. U no see how e dey call people out for money, check IG, what the op wrote says it all period.

The truth is no body does anything without motives or benefits.
no be wetin you see you dey talk. Forget the long story,you never can tell the assistance he rendered to these people maybe in secret or in open which you are ignorant of. Giving is a lifestyle!
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by EmekaBlue(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Some people will drop their acct in this thread now

Everybody just dey find money
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Qatar2022: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Rich Nigerians prefer donating to their fellow rich Nigerians than the poor

How many of the people did you see donate to davido has done giveaway on their page or you heard they gave someone money offline? Dem no plenty but they were so quick to donate to davido because he is rich and famous. Nigerians grin grin

Nigerians are bored and would look for anything to get entertained

When something is trending online whether its protest issue or politics, i always tell people around me that they should not get carried away with how passionate Nigerians are sounding especially online o. Just give them some days and they would jump on another matter and that is what happened. I mean, days ago we were talking about the report that was submitted to governor sanwo olu by the panel on social media, radio stations, tv staions etc and boom.....next everyone is talking about davido challenge. That's why i laugh when people bring their personal matter online thinking Nigerians care. They don't! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 million no be big money again o

Back in the days 1 million and above was big money and not many young people had it and even if they had it, they won't give it out easily because it would "shake" their account. See what happened yesterday, 1 million just dey fly around e come be like 1k angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians are eye service or what i call "Make e no be like say" kinda people

If you know Nigerians well especially celebrities, you will know we have this kinda mentality and really don't care. So davido and others getting carried away should not be deceived. Many of the people that donated did so not because they too love davido, but because they have seen celebrity A donate, Celebrity B donate, Celebrity C donate and so on and they too would donate "make e no be like say" i no donate too. Same thing they do when it comes to protest or when any "overnight" social media celebrity trending and who is receiving help from people online.

Many of the people that donated did so to promote their business

Some of them noticed that davido was tagging those that donated to him on his IG story, which would be viewed by thousands of people on the ON A NORMAL DAY not to talk of on a day where davido is trending so they quickly donated too. If you look at davido's IG story you will notice that some of them used their business account. No businessman would use his business account for giveaway.....na personal money dem dey use on a normal day. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This nonsense is the reason a lot of Nigeria youths is still poor. Always want the rich to pity you and give you money always
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by ashawopikin(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
What about me that sent 20 billion, davido faint like 3 times

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Fiscus105(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
I'm very sure many of the contributors are not treating their staff very well. Infact, many of them might owe/shortchanging their own workers with their renumerations, but to show ego, they keep coughing out for a man who is not necessarily need their money.

Xmas is approaching, let see the percentage of those who will assist their immediate neighbors who are impoverished.

How many of these people have extended helping hands to any of IDP camp, homeless, sch for blind, deaf etc, for once in their lifetime?

4 Likes

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Ofadaman(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Everyone is selfish and will only throw money anywhere they can get value. Money has no sympathy it will not go to him that begs or cries or prays the most, it will only go to the person who can provide value.

Whether you're good or bad doesn't matter as long as you provide value people will throw money at you, and it absolutely has nothing to do with Davido being a giver or helper.

Know this and know truth.

5 Likes

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
DSC7:
Not withstanding we still rise by lifting others....

May God Bless our collective hustle cool

I don't understand o, who are you lifting? Davido?

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Desire18: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Pls I need someone to teach me how to boost Instagram page organically.
If you have a knowledge about IG boosting pls help a sister secure a job interview.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.