Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge (49165 Views)

If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) / Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer / Adedeji Adeleke Dances To Davido's 1 Milli Song Inside His Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Glink2018(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
See small boy we neva reach 30 yrs dey dey gather traffic on social media...some dey here dey type rubbish...

You better end your one-bedroom apartment go cover yourself in shame instead of polluting the social media cloud....

You too try am now....

If Buhari try this kin thing Nah only sycophant wey dey embezzle our money go response no be person wey dey suffer on the street with nothing to show for this life

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by judedwriter(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
I have never seen such giving with ulterior motives before in my life!!!!

Do you know how many lives can be changed with just 1m naira?

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by elampiro(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deborah98:
All I can say is be a man of value. Package and represent well. People didn't give him because they wanted to show off, they gave because davido is a giver just like Don jazzy. I'm sure of these two. Giving is an act. Na who get heart of giving dey give.

How many of these people gave to the celebrities who were dying of ailment and needed just N1m, N5m, N15m for their kidney or heart disease? Like Enebeku Elebuwa. Ngozi Nwosu, Muna, Martins Njubuihbo, etc? People gave to Davido because he can reciprocate in higher fold in the future. Let years pass and he retires lile Shina Peters and see if he cam raise N130m in one day.

I know a billionaire who helped lots of people, sponsored people's children to school abroad, made many people millionaires. Today he is a broke, no one is helping him.

6 Likes

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by codeigniter(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deborah98:
no be wetin you see you dey talk. Forget the long story,you never can tell the assistance he rendered to these people maybe in secret or in open which you are ignorant of. Giving is a lifestyle!

I don hear Una. He didn't receive because he gave, a lottery winner gave her all, wetin she receive? Sapa
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by cutedharmee: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lemme go and donate too o
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Deborah98(f): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
elampiro:

How many of these people gave to the celebrities who were dying of ailment and needed just N1m, N5m, N15m for their kidney or heart disease? Like Enebeku Elebuwa. Ngozi Nwosu, Muna, Martins Njubuihbo, etc? People gave to Davido because he can reciprocate in higher fold in the future. Let years pass and he retires lile Shina Peters and see if he cam raise N130m in one day.

It's well... Just like I said it's a thing of the heart. If these people you mentioned weren't helped by Davido that doesn't mean help won't still come to them. God can raise people in form of Angels to assist them.
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Lugianostar(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Before nko??

Owo dey bad??
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hintona:
So Salle and Laycon that everyone took pity on and were supporting, especially that Laycon. Were they rich?
Laycon is smart bro

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Frezhkid10(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
LesbianBoy:

Many of the people that donated did so to promote their business

Some of them noticed that davido was tagging those that donated to him on his IG story, which would be viewed by thousands of people on the ON A NORMAL DAY not to talk of on a day where davido is trending so they quickly donated too. If you look at davido's IG story you will notice that some of them used their business account. No businessman would use his business account for giveaway.....na personal money dem dey use on a normal day. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nah this one gan gan I no agree with..how many business men knows that you have to separate your business account from your personal account…check most business men account statement you will see funny things like bet9ja stake payment…

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
Nonetheless, the rich also cry
Hmmmmmmmm
That's your prayer for Rich people..
Then, we have a lot on our hands.

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Ijaya123: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
Another point: How will the government believe that their is poverty in the land?

3 Likes

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by DSC7: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

I don't understand o, who are you lifting? Davido?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Me wey dey find who go lift me...
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by sammuell(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Op have you done your transfer
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by OriOko88(m): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Well,if there's no official info on what Davido will use that huge money do after a week,then I'll start believing Davido is broke and he's raising the money for his December show. Make I dey observe sha tongue

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Muwq: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Who’s asking
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Iamolukorede(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Left to me the one milli challenge by the dude is a yes and a no. Yes in the sense that, he as truly help some pple in the course of his career and for him not to see it as exploitation he decide to see who will donate towards the called challenge.

No, in the sense that. David is a rich kid and will always have more, why putting money in a full cup by hundreds of celebs certainly jus to show off not that many liked him but his fame and would Lata exploit him in turn. Rem the obi cubana things amidst others.

Remember, the end sars things when Bois are ready to donate Thier last cast to see things change in the country. However, that same energy is what we need by the youth to pull the will of change in this country, the youth are the tool of change in this country. David 1milli challenge will fizzle out like tiwa or end sars trending topic in no time because the Nigerian citizens are yet to have sense, jus let's enjoy the cruise and be prepared for the nex cruise to surface.

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by LesbianBoy(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
Frezhkid10:

Nah this one gan gan I no agree with..how many business men knows that you have to separate your business account from your personal account…check most business men account statement you will see funny things like bet9ja stake payment…

Akin alabi made payment too, shey na naira bet him take pay? grin grin grin
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=BigDolph post=107741833]Be observing how someone is making millions you hear op?[/quote lets make money guys.. make up to $200 daily depending on the number of videos you watch in a day. https://aa-video.xyz/7561061250882896/ sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. Just follow the link above.
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by mediainc: 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
You are repeating what has been trashed over a zillion times undecided
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by dopesidez: 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ofadaman:
Everyone is selfish and will only throw money anywhere they can get value. Money has no sympathy it will not go to him that begs or cries or prays the most, it will only go to the person who can provide value.

Whether you're good or bad doesn't matter as long as you provide value people will throw money at you, and it absolutely has nothing to do with Davido being a giver or helper.

Know this and know truth.
But I doubt if wizkid would be able to get people send him money as much as this, davido is quite likeable too
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by mediainc: 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Iamolukorede:
Left to me the one milli challenge by the dude is a yes and a no. Yes in the sense that, he as truly help some pple in the course of his career and for him not to see it as exploitation he decide to see who will donate towards the called challenge.

No, in the sense that. David is a rich kid and will always have more, why putting money in a full cup by hundreds of celebs certainly jus to show off not that many liked him but his fame and would Lata exploit him in turn. Rem the obi cubana things amidst others.

Remember, the end sars things when Bois are ready to donate Thier last cast to see things change in the country. However, that same energy is what we need by the youth to pull the will of change in this country, the youth are the tool of change in this country. David 1milli challenge will fizzle out like tiwa or end sars trending topic in no time because the Nigerian citizens are yet to have sense, jus let's enjoy the cruise and be prepared for the nex cruise to surface.
It's same as giving to rich Pastors and clerics.
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by mediainc: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Weak people can not give, it takes mind to give...the giver is always higher than the reciever.

I don't mean religious giving, to only the man on the pulpit...but giving to those around you, and those in need.
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Rich Nigerians prefer donating to their fellow rich Nigerians than the poor

How many of the people did you see donate to davido has done giveaway on their page or you heard they gave someone money offline? Dem no plenty but they were so quick to donate to davido because he is rich and famous. Nigerians grin grin

Nigerians are bored and would look for anything to get entertained

When something is trending online whether its protest issue or politics, i always tell people around me that they should not get carried away with how passionate Nigerians are sounding especially online o. Just give them some days and they would jump on another matter and that is what happened. I mean, days ago we were talking about the report that was submitted to governor sanwo olu by the panel on social media, radio stations, tv staions etc and boom.....next everyone is talking about davido challenge. That's why i laugh when people bring their personal matter online thinking Nigerians care. They don't! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 million no be big money again o

Back in the days 1 million and above was big money and not many young people had it and even if they had it, they won't give it out easily because it would "shake" their account. See what happened yesterday, 1 million just dey fly around e come be like 1k angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians are eye service or what i call "Make e no be like say" kinda people

If you know Nigerians well especially celebrities, you will know we have this kinda mentality and really don't care. So davido and others getting carried away should not be deceived. Many of the people that donated did so not because they too love davido, but because they have seen celebrity A donate, Celebrity B donate, Celebrity C donate and so on and they too would donate "make e no be like say" i no donate too. Same thing they do when it comes to protest or when any "overnight" social media celebrity trending and who is receiving help from people online.

Many of the people that donated did so to promote their business

Some of them noticed that davido was tagging those that donated to him on his IG story, which would be viewed by thousands of people on the ON A NORMAL DAY not to talk of on a day where davido is trending so they quickly donated too. If you look at davido's IG story you will notice that some of them used their business account. No businessman would use his business account for giveaway.....na personal money dem dey use on a normal day. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
May God punish Davido if he does not marry Chioma
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by toujurs: 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
mytime24:
Oya nLders make una start to dey donate for me, my own na small change

Just 100-100k grin cheesy
Send your whatsapp and account number Oya, Asap
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by jojothaiv(m): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
'1 million no be big money again o'
This is subjective and depend on where you're coming from.

In other words, not to deny what was written, however we can't deny some sources who claimed that majority of the funds flying in came through the heavy bags of most of entertainment/showbiz heads and again, DavidO is a generous soul.....
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Das1mama: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
BigDolph:
Be observing how someone is making millions you hear op?
lol, bro i hear o. Chief observer. Lmao very soon Op go begin keep my record...... I laugh again but this time in chinese Bruarharh!!!
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Kobicove(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
olar2g:
No be lie, I did similar video my guys just dey like video������

Once you blow and become a celebrity all of them will start famzing and will want to be identified with you grin
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by josephevergreen(m): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Op to me I will say that is your own opinion...but look at it in a business man angle and get back!

Remember to follow me on IG@joebestbuildingmaterials .we rise by lifting others your follow might lift me brother and sisters
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Pimine: 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Bantino:
Ok, but.....
Aswearugaaad bro

I thought the same thing yesterday grin
Hard luck for the sick Nollywood actors be that o grin grin

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by kcmillion(m): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
If you like get carried away and send your last penny to Davido, Obi Cubana, Wizkid or even Don Jazzy na you get your money and only you go suffer the hunger wey go follow am grin cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Lightorder: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
Is friendship not give and take ? That means, business
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Truvelisback(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Many of did so for connection reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress / Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.