Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS (19598 Views)

Petrol Price Rose To N630.63 In October – NBS / NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Bad road network in the East is part of the additional cost

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Since 2019 we have been buying petrol at the rate of 300 naira for my side
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by Mchawi(f): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
asanausana91:
when you finish showcasing your foolishness,then go an ask the Igbo marketers if they are buying in a different Price with the marketers from north.
An Igbo man is naturally greedy, he dont consider how other people survive. All he cares is how he will make his money.
The same Igbo man will buy rice at 20000 in kebbi state but when he reach Enugu he will sell it at 35000. Why.
We should thank God Igbos are not the major farmers in this country, I swear the way prices of food will skyrocket eh. Hmmmmn.
These people don't care if you die or not as far as they make their money.

I know you didn't read the article. Keep foaming in the mouth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by dokyOloye: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
The greed we are talking about
Aturu,the product is further subsidised for abokkis via the petroleum equalisation fund

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by APCNig: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
So the lifeless terrorist hiding inside the Rock is also giving South-South oil at cheap price to his Almajari brethren in the North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by osuofia2(m): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:
Higher purchasing power
De mumu yourself na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by esnbrutality: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
So petrol marketers of IGBO extraction only supply products to the EAST abi??...When its stated that you AFONJANESTERN miscreants are just loud mouthed miscreants , you think its an insult?.

Go and educate yourself on issues that tend to give the east the highest price cap for petroleum products ...and stop being a slave to foolishness.... Think before you talk.

Jimasun:

Typical Igbo man, blame everyone but themselves for the greediness of Igbo petrol marketers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by KanoFirstSon: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
osuofia2:
SHM. SE dealer's are too greedy. It is even more expensive to transport fuel to the North than to the SE and the entire South but still price of petroleum in the north is always within the market benchmark. Igbos why ? To think everyone buys from the same market and same price.
The Igbos needs to sit down and think .
90% of what the igbos are crying and disturbing our ears for in this country are indirectly carried out by their fellow brothers. Greedy pple

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
revolt:
that's capitalism.. demand abd supply. The problem is fg controls supply so smes become shylocks when they see the opportunity .... THATS WHY YOU MUST DEREGULATE. DEREGULATE. The petroleum sector is distributed and politics is played heavily at depots. Those that want to drive all the way to lagos to buy (ph refinery not working)... have to include transport costs. It's not an igbo thing perse

Deregulation is not popular.

That's why we still have the same old same old. Even with all the corruption in the system, the fact remains, Nigerians pay less for petrol than most other African countries...so we would rather tolerate the corruption and shylockery if it guarantees cheap fuel

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by Germi9: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Aufbauh:
This is still one of those marginalization of Igbos according to Ipobians.
It think its the demand that’s causing the hike in SE wetin concern aboki concern generator

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by KanoFirstSon: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Goodprophet:
Since 2019 we have been buying petrol at the rate of 300 naira for my side

Liar even if u are living in a rock

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by dokyOloye: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
asanausana91:
when you finish showcasing your foolishness,then go an ask the Igbo marketers if they are buying in a different Price with the marketers from north.
An Igbo man is naturally greedy, he dont consider how other people survive. All he cares is how he will make his money.
The same Igbo man will buy rice at 20000 in kebbi state but when he reach Enugu he will sell it at 35000. Why.
We should thank God Igbos are not the major farmers in this country, I swear the way prices of food will skyrocket eh. Hmmmmn.
Have you heard of petroleum equalisation fund.
Mumu

5 Likes

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Aufbauh:
This is still one of those marginalization of Igbos according to Ipobians.

From the article

States with the highest average price of petrol are Plateau (N172.43), Nasarawa (N170.45) and Abia (N170.25), while states with the lowest average price of petrol are Yobe (N159.86), Kwara (N160) and Lagos (N162.67)

In other words, Plateau state and Nass state have the highest averages in the country, with Abia third. Plateau and Nass aren't in the South

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by DabuIIIT: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
asanausana91:
greed. Igbo over charging their fellow Igbo's.

Elsewhere,it is stated that AGO is sold for #280 in taraba while it sells for #214 in Kebbi.

Do not cut short your life because of hatred for the Igbos who don't even know about your existence grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by chloride6: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
No be JuJu be that...

1 Like

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by LLiKYekoba: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
There 98 checkpoints from Lagos to Onitsha, with policemen, Army, Customs, Civil defense, government-sponsored thugs, extorting travelling motorists and tanker drivers even at night.
Each tanker parts with N1,000- N5,000 at every checkpoint depending on which uniformed 'thieves' they meet or the mood of the officers manning the checkpoint.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
I'm telling you the truth, that useless buhari closed idiroko border in 2019 and he also close all the filling stations as well, so to get black market you have to pay double price.
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by dokyOloye: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
asanausana91:
Infact if igbos were to be incharge of our agriculture ( farming) I swear many people for don die of hunger.
Just look at cars spare parts which they control, everyday prices of spare parts is increasing and when you ask them why they Begin to blame buhari.
During the festive period transport fare from Lagos to Enugu will be three times higher than Lagos to sokoto.
These people are naturally greedy and very wicked.
Stop showcasing your foolishness and envy.
As d value of the naira falls so are the prices of goods including motor spare parts rising abi is it only prices of spare parts you noticed has risen?
During festive periods,the buses drive empty back to the cities to evacuate more passengers as the movement is usually one directional,so it follows transport fares should rise so the transporters don't run at loss.
I know your gbegiri brain won't still comprehend

8 Likes

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by 02Kebreal(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
esnbrutality:
Since i became knowledgeable, Petroleum Prices in the EAST are highest in the Land...and they don't protest. IGBO people strong ABEG!!

But in Northern Nigeria where everything is "gawernment" petrol stations beg people to buy fuel.

Beacuse they voted "Buhari" and they dare not go against him as perpetual cowards, the SW would have erupted if the incessant increases was done by "Jonathan"!!...Imagine buying fuel @ 162 a liter and still the EAST is buying @200 without issues!!...AGAIN IGBO people strong abeg!!

I say this repeatedly, the SE is the "live wire" of a zoo system that favors zombies and miscreants.

Without the SE the zoo will crumble...and sincerely speaking the zoo must crumble...Tufiakwa!!

The people shouting 1 Nigeria are people who are stereotyped to be dependent on Government for everything ...even the air they breathe!!

Shameless zombies without vison...Tufiakwa!!

Sir, this is not about who is stronger or weaker but who is greedier,selfish and wicked.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by SmartPolician: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
Welcum:
The question is 'Why?' Who's got a reasonable answer?

The local marketers (I think they call them IPMAN) had a challenge and supply was disrupted across the entire region. It started in September or so. However, it was later resolved. At the time, some filling stations sold over #200 per liter.

It's good to see that there are Nairalanders who wish to understand why things the way they are and not jump into senseless conclusions. Keep it up!
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Liar even u are living in a rock
oga make your findings first before you'll come here and be spelling rubbish..... I'm living at idiroko border where all the filling station has been ban from selling petrol.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by descarado: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Igbo news gives non igbos orgasm.

Beautiful nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by Desire18: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Pls I need someone to teach me how to boost Instagram page organically.
If you have a knowledge about IG boosting pls help a sister secure a job interview.
Thanks
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by Deborah98(f): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
The greed we are talking about
omo our own too much abeg. E no just make sense. Once something goes up boom everything else follows suit. Putting unnecessary panic in the lives of innocent people especially the poor
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by Psalmistproject: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
asanausana91:

Shut up if you don't know about oil business. Filling stations don't run depot facilities. Depending on the lifting costs from depots to the state where bad roads have prevented many tankers from coming in and out without damages.
Infact most of the tankers belongs to southwesterners with tinubu owning one-fifth of the tankers supplying oil products (proof: stand on the road and count tankers you will see the ones with TT or TB at the back).

Another challenge is the issue of ipob. Nobody is willing to send their tanker to a high risk environment. These and more contributed immensely.
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by CyberHustle: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
asanausana91:
Infact if igbos were to be incharge of our agriculture ( farming) I swear many people for don die of hunger.
Just look at cars spare parts which they control, everyday prices of spare parts is increasing and when you ask them why they Begin to blame buhari.
During the festive period transport fare from Lagos to Enugu will be three times higher than Lagos to sokoto.
imported products depend on dollar prices.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by zionstaar75: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
D guy needs to a doctor abeg,he's not making sense i swear
asanausana91:
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by angelfallz(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
That is a possibility.

asanausana91:
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by dadabashua1(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
asanausana91:
My brother the level of foolishness displayed by some people on this forum ehhh, its shocking
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by angelfallz(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
I am not knowledgeable about the spare parts business. However, I am knowledgeable about the hike in transport fares for no justifiable reason during the festive season.
It is indeed sad.

asanausana91:
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by esnbrutality: 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
upper cut..and well placed to cause maximum damage...Gbegiri brain

dokyOloye:

Stop showcasing your foolishness and envy.
As d value of the naira falls so are the prices of goods including motor spare parts rising abi is it only prices of spare parts you noticed has risen?
During festive periods,the buses drive empty back to the cities to evacuate more passengers as the movement is usually one directional,so it follows transport fares should rise so the transporters don't run at loss.
I know your[b] gbegiri brain[/b] won't still comprehend

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) / Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him / Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.