Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS (19595 Views)

Petrol Price Rose To N630.63 In October – NBS / NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by maintainG: 8:24am On Nov 20, 2021
Frustration is written all over your body
I hate it when one is a Total bigot pretending to be what I don’t know
Mr constructive argument I see you

frankson1:

I don't talk with people who don't have the mental capacity for constructive arguments.

I'm not responsible for your frustrations.

Adiós.
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by Facosco(m): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
shortgun:

Don't mind them they don't know that NNPC controlled by the federal government allocates fuel to different states however they want.
They will send less fuel to southeast states that needs it and send more to the north that doesn't need it thereby creating scarcity in the southeast hence the price increase and surplus In the North.

You can't take petrol meant for a particular state to another one it's a crime. If anybody is a daft it should be you, have you ever been to South East at all? If yes show me any major marketer that sell petrol above 162.5 while independent marketers sell as much as 180 and you talk of scarcity, where do you see scarcity in the south east? Unless scarcity has another meaning to you
The comments on this forum most times just shows how daft Nigerians are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park / Germany To Begin Supply Of Military Hardware To Nigeria / Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.