Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS (19600 Views)

Petrol Price Rose To N630.63 In October – NBS / NNPC Hikes Petrol Prices Across Nigeria. List. / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by oyatz(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
esnbrutality:
Since i became knowledgeable, Petroleum Prices in the EAST are highest in the Land...and they don't protest. IGBO people strong ABEG!!

But in Northern Nigeria where everything is "gawernment", petrol stations beg people to buy fuel.

Because they voted "Buhari" and they dare not go against him as perpetual cowards, the SW would have erupted if the incessant increases was done by "Jonathan"!!...Imagine buying fuel @ 162 a liter and still the EAST is buying @200 without issues!!...AGAIN IGBO people strong abeg!!

I say this repeatedly, the SE is the "live wire" of a zoo system that favors zombies and miscreants.

Without the SE the zoo will crumble...and sincerely speaking the zoo must crumble...Tufiakwa!!

The people shouting 1 Nigeria are people who are stereotyped to be dependent on Government for everything ...even the air they breathe!!

Shameless zombies without vison...Tufiakwa!!

Summarize all these into one point.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by oyatz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
revolt:
that's capitalism.. demand abd supply. The problem is fg controls supply so smes become shylocks when they see the opportunity .... THATS WHY YOU MUST DEREGULATE. DEREGULATE. The petroleum sector is distributed and politics is played heavily at depots. Those that want to drive all the way to lagos to buy (ph refinery not working)... have to include transport costs. It's not an igbo thing perse

Bros, it is more of greed on the part of the markerters in the S/East than any other thing.

Marketers from Yobe and Borno States go to buy from the Same Depot .

The distance from Lagos to Yobe and Borno States are two to three times longer than from Lagos to Anambra or Imo States.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by oyatz(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
mrvitalis:

They are buying at the same rate yes but they settle more police and army checkpoint on the road go ask around

If u never done a business dont talk what u don't know

How many times do you see Petrol Trailers waiting at Police check points?

1 Like

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
esnbrutality:
See as you deny your benefactor fiam...I HATE PRETENSCIOUS PEOPLE...what i know for a fact is that you HATE IGBO...and IGBO hate you too!!! period. No time to pacify useless miscreants..

Igbo hates itself
Na me dey buy fuel 170
Nonsense
I did my nysc in the east, I know the kinda poverty that is there

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by Feelings79: 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
Jimasun:

Typical Igbo man, blame everyone but themselves for the greediness of Igbo petrol marketers
Abia and Imo state are nearing collapse due to years of massive stealing by the succeeding governors and they are now all over the social media blaming northerners for it all.Very greedy set of people,I mean Igbo people

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by frankson1(m): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
dokyOloye:

Some things are cheaper in the east compared to d North and some cheaper in d North compared to the east.
No let hatred blind you.

Okay Sir. But hatred to who
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by Feelings79: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
shortgun:

Don't mind them they don't know that NNPC controlled by the federal government allocates fuel to different states however they want.
They will send less fuel to southeast states that needs it and send more to the north that doesn't need it thereby creating scarcity in the southeast hence the price increase and surplus In the North.

You can't take petrol meant for a particular state to another one it's a crime.
The comments on this forum most times just shows how daft Nigerians are.
You guys will never admit to your greed even as it's coming back to hunt your people.Who is now responsible for infrastructural collapse in Abia,Imo?yet anytime the Feds makes an attempt to bring the culprits to book you claim oppression by Nigeria.The other day filling stations in Imo state shut down in protest to multiple levies and taxes by the state government which explains the high cost.Isn't that down greed?

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by Feelings79: 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
frankson1:

Okay Sir. But hatred to who
can you please tell us what's cheaper in the east?

1 Like

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by frankson1(m): 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
dokyOloye:

Some things are cheaper in the east compared to d North and some cheaper in d North compared to the east.
No let hatred blind you.

And I'm very sure that you're not aware that the things North produce are way cheaper but what the South produce are still very much on the high side. So kindly mention the the things that are way more expensive in the South than North.

Speaking of hatred, I don't go the tribal way like you and I won't follow you on that lane.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by frankson1(m): 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
Feelings79:

Sorry, go and read my comment again because you quoted the wrong person undecided
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by maintainG: 12:19am On Nov 19, 2021
Na Igbo matter will kill you las las

You quota system grandson, go and tell your elites to release your people from poverty bondage

Is no longer news that SE has least supply of petrol so what did you expect? You won’t talk about that you are here talking trash.

Your people wey dey into Agriculture what’s the reality now?? Is price of food better now??
Mpama!!!

Like I said before, Igbo matter go give you cardiac arrest Zombie!
KanoFirstSon:

Igbos and excuses. Greed Greed is y’all language
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by maintainG: 12:22am On Nov 19, 2021
Have you crossed Niger bridge before?

You hide behind your cheap android phone with borrowed data dey talk about SE zone you never been to all your life

See what hatred has reduced you to�

frankson1:

And I'm very sure that you're not aware that the things North produce are way cheaper but what the South produce are still very much on the high side. So kindly mention the the things that are way more expensive in the South than North.

Speaking of hatred, I don't go the tribal way like you and I won't follow you on that lane.
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by splashbaby(m): 12:27am On Nov 19, 2021
Aufbauh:
This is still one of those marginalization of Igbos according to Ipobians.

Even transport fare from Abuja to Enugu is more expensive than Abuja to Sokoto that is farther. Don't tell me it's traffic cus much traffic should promote competition & ease cost.
When you try to waybill goods to the east then you have asked for trouble. Sending goods to Kaduna or Kano will set you back 2500 at least for the same goods to any south east state the driver charge between 3500 and 4500. Its far cheaper to send goods to Portharcourt than to Imo or Aba. Igbos are just exploitative because of greed.

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by shortgun(m): 12:27am On Nov 19, 2021
Feelings79:
You guys will never admit to your greed even as it's coming back to hunt your people.Who is now responsible for infrastructural collapse in Abia,Imo?yet anytime the Feds makes an attempt to bring the culprits to book you claim oppression by Nigeria.The other day filling stations in Imo state shut down in protest to multiple levies and taxes by the state government which explains the high cost.Isn't that down greed?

Oga, most times you guys don't know what is happening in this country and what is going on in the east and the wickedness by FG and security agents in the southeast.

Like someone said on this thread if the high cost of petrol in the east is as the result of greed from Igbo owned fuel stations what about the ones owned by non Igbos and multinationals?
There's Mobil, there's total, there's Ondo why are they not selling at a cheaper price?

I don't know what you mean by infrastructural collapse but what I know is
there's almost zero federal presence in the east to support state governments.
State Governments in the east are repairing federal government roads, federal medical centers are poorly funded...e.t.c

Do you know that there's an agency of Government that decides which state gets what amount of electrical power supply?
Do you know they Allocate more electric power to zamfara than to Enugu,Abịa and Eboyi compibined?

How will businesses thrive when the FG through its various agencies of wickedness choosed to marginalise a section of the country and favour others?
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by rickydechamp: 2:47am On Nov 19, 2021
I don't know who did this stat, but right here in ph, PMS is sold @162.5 - 165, diesel is no go area now. Back then in October, diesel was sold between 320- 350(I don't know much about the figure because I don't buy diesel, I only the see the figure on the pump at the beginning of a month when I'm buying fuel). But kero is a worst than buying diesel sometimes, at the beginning, it was 305, it jumped to 330-350 towards the mid of Oct(it was only nnpc that was selling 245).
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by IkpuMmadu: 6:06am On Nov 19, 2021
esnbrutality:
Let me give you a typical example of yaribaa greed masqueraded as foolish sophistication.

Tinubu shutdown a Market as "IYALOJA" . The lady isn't a "Government" or an institution saddled with any market responsibility whatsoever....but she wants to be paid as who??..That is greed zombie!!

Tinubu empowers "Mc Oluomo" to be a chieftain of nuisances all over Lagos. his boys harass and extort "commercial operators" on a daily, but these same people do not even belong to a Government apparatus that even maintains the roads they constitute on everyday...That is being greedy and foolishly sophisticated.

When covid 19 was at its peak...No SW philantropist helped people from the SW..moreover the Government miscreants like you supported sent spoit rice to your region. ..but the greedy "IGBO" people sent palliatives to their communities and even rejected the useless palliatives from Abuja!! Your Lagos Speaker shared "Bread" as Pallative. to miscreants and you say that IGBOs are greedy.

A lady rejected #5.000 from an electioneering thug...have you ever heard of that from your SW region. where being a tout is now officially a JOB!!? Guy forget grandstanding ...IGBOs are truly the bedrock of economic properity...as you say they are greedy ..these same people own properties all over the country and pay their taxes as they hustle..but miscreants like you claim to be accommodators without ballz to explore and legitimately conquer.

Stop punching above your weight class ..IGBO people too much forget play play...even your Fulani masters know this...

lord bless you

1 Like

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by KanoFirstSon: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2021
Feelings79:

Red sand and gullies plus bad roads. They are all cheaper in the east grin

1 Like

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by wallrichy: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2021
Diesel is 330 at Mobil filling station Ogba, Ikeja Lagos while fuel is 162.50....so I wonder where this survey came from cos I just bought this product right now and even had a shout out with the station manager over the price....

Flier:
Fake statistics,diesel is 330-350

1 Like

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by frankson1(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2021
maintainG:
Have you crossed Niger bridge before?

You hide behind your cheap android phone with borrowed data dey talk about SE zone you never been to all your life

See what hatred has reduced you to�

I don't talk with people who don't have the mental capacity for constructive arguments.

I'm not responsible for your frustrations.

Adiós.
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by Feelings79: 9:48am On Nov 19, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Red sand and gullies plus bad roads. They are all cheaper in the east grin
Hahaaaaa
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by KanoFirstSon: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2021
splashbaby:
When you try to waybill goods to the east then you have asked for trouble. Sending goods to Kaduna or Kano will set you back 2500 at least for the same goods to any south east state the driver charge between 3500 and 4500. Its far cheaper to send goods to Portharcourt than to Imo or Aba. Igbos are just exploitative because of greed.

They will soon come and give you excuses and reason why it is like that. Greedy developers
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by dokyOloye: 10:54am On Nov 19, 2021
oyatz:

How many times do you see Petrol Trailers waiting at Police check points?
Travel,you no go gree.
The world doesn't end in Ilorin

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by dokyOloye: 11:04am On Nov 19, 2021
shortgun:

Oga, most times you guys don't know what is happening in this country and what is going on in the east and the wickedness by FG and security agents in the southeast.

Like someone said on this thread if the high cost of petrol in the east is as the result of greed from Igbo owned fuel stations what about the ones owned by non Igbos and multinationals?
There's Mobil, there's total, there's Ondo why are they not selling at a cheaper price?

I don't know what you mean by infrastructural collapse but what I know is
there's almost zero federal presence in the east to support state governments.
State Governments in the east are repairing federal government roads, federal medical centers are poorly funded...e.t.c

Do you know that there's an agency of Government that decides which state gets what amount of electrical power supply?
Do you know they Allocate more electric power to zamfara than to Enugu,Abịa and Eboyi compibined?

How will businesses thrive when the FG through its various agencies of wickedness choosed to marginalise a section of the country and favour others?

Chief,you are too civil,exposed and educated to be bantering with those hoodlums.
Allow them,they don't know.
That was how they nominated 4 of us to represent my dept in d burial of a colleague's father in Ebonyi state.
We took off from Abuja and the road was free and smooth oo,till we go into Enugu state.
Come and see bad roads but their major problem was the incessant police and army checkpoints.
Na so the yoruba boy among us shout "aaahhh aaahhh" till we got to Abakaliki.
A piece of yam is hundred naira in Otukpa Benue state,same piece of yam sells 500 naira in nearby Nsukka 100 km away, d problem being police and army extortion.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by dokyOloye: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2021
splashbaby:
We have been shouting this since the days of John the Baptist but lemme repeat it again as you get ear infection like your hero buhari.
Even in the midst of all these bandit wahala in Kaduna to Abuja Road you won't see more than 3 police checkpoints on that 200km of road.
The rest will just park under a tree and be observing.They won't block the road and they won't demand a kobo from you.
But between the 50km b/w Onitsha and Awka you will see at least 20 police checkpoints each violently extorting from both commercial and private cars.If you resist them they will shoot you and nothing will come out of it.
In the 120km b/w Awka and Enugu there are at least another 30 police checkpoints where they are robbing motorists at gunpoint.
How will the prices of goods not be costlier in the east?
It is a commonly known fact that a policeman will prefer to stand on the road in the east than stay in an air conditioned office in their force headquarters.
I know you have heard this b4 but your hatred for Igbos won't let you remember.
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by splashbaby(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

They will soon come and give you excuses and reason why it is like that. Greedy developers
Dey don give excuse already...lol

1 Like

Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by splashbaby(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
dokyOloye:

We have been shouting this since the days of John the Baptist but lemme repeat it again as you get ear infection like your hero buhari.
Even in the midst of all these bandit wahala in Kaduna to Abuja Road you won't see more than 3 police checkpoints on that 200km of road.
The rest will just park under a tree and be observing.They won't block the road and they won't demand a kobo from you.
But between the 50km b/w Onitsha and Awka you will see at least 20 police checkpoints each violently extorting from both commercial and private cars.If you resist them they will shoot you and nothing will come out of it.
In the 120km b/w Awka and Enugu there are at least another 30 police checkpoints where they are robbing motorists at gunpoint.
How will the prices of goods not be costlier in the east?
It is a commonly known fact that a policeman will prefer to stand on the road in the east than stay in an air conditioned office in their force headquarters.
I know you have heard this b4 but your hatred for Igbos won't let you remember.
You be mumu...From Lagos to Abuja, police full road also. From Lagos to Portharcourt police full dia also. It's cheaper to send goods to Portharcourt than to Onitsha or Aba...even if the driver takes the same route. Let me shock your flat head, most drivers to the East are not Igbos but insist that's how they charge...same driver to other location will begin to bargain well with you when they charge. Na just d greed spirit for dat region...only an Igbo man will want to buy goods from you and ask for payment after delivery...most tribes will put the trust in the seller first except those Ijesha and Igbo people.
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by asanausana91: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
mrvitalis:

They are buying at the same rate yes but they settle more police and army checkpoint on the road go ask around

If u never done a business dont talk what u don't know
why will you settle police if you have nothing to hide?
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by asanausana91: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
mrvitalis:

And food price is constant ?

Most of u talk but haven't ran a business before

Are you aware during festive period the traffic is one way , so most companies blow empty to this places to bring igbos home ...na u don't

Do u also know there is 10x more check point in the east ? So more extortion ?

Bros if u think u can sale spare parts cheaper please do
if you don't have anything to hide why will you be afraid of check point?
Some of these marketers will buy fuel that they are taking to Kaduna but they will turn it to Ana, that is why they have to settle police and NSCDC. When you have all the appropriate papers,you have no reason to be afraid of checking point.
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by mrvitalis(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
asanausana91:
if you don't have anything to hide why will you be afraid of check point?
Some of these marketers will buy fuel that they are taking to Kaduna but they will turn it to Ana, that is why they have to settle police and NSCDC. When you have all the appropriate papers,you have no reason to be afraid of checking point.
Are you a Nigerian ? LMAO all the necessary documents ko necessary papers no
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by Kfed4ril(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
Aufbauh:
This is still one of those marginalization of Igbos according to Ipobians.

Even transport fare from Abuja to Enugu is more expensive than Abuja to Sokoto that is farther. Don't tell me it's traffic cus much traffic should promote competition & ease cost.
One of the reasons for high cost to the east is as a result of bad federal roads. Oga if you travel go east come back, your car must visit mechanic.
Re: Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS by asanausana91: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
mrvitalis:

Are you a Nigerian ? LMAO all the necessary documents ko necessary papers no
forget about cutting corners do the right thing.
I drive from lagos to jos, no one police man dare me because I have everything intact. We should learn to do the right thing then we will have the courage to look at the policemen at the checkpoint eye to eye and tell them " no to extortion, no to bribery"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner / Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila / Fake Police Commissioner Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.