Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos (3184 Views)

God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye / Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites / Anthony Attah: Decade Of Gas Initiative Will Transform Nigeria Into A Gas Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by hollah123: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Tinubu that could'nt change Oshodi is the one that wants to change Nigeria ...? Mtchww. I still thank God for the likes of Fashola and Amobode who came to clean up his mess. If not, Lagos would have been another èwèdu joint in yoruba land
mention a governor in the history of the south east that is better than tinubu
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Hashabiah: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2021
[s]
Dsalvo:

Like I said, you're an ignorant and hateful immigrant so I don't expect you to know Lagos had a masterplan initiated by Tinubu, spanning decades, which means, naturally, many thing will be achieved beyond his 8 years tenure.

Sanwo Olu is there today and he will contribute to the holisfic masterplan delivered by Tinubu. His successor will then carry on when he leaves office.

I know planning beyond today, let alone decades ahead, is an alien concept where you come from but try, now and then, to learn from those far better than you instead of opening tribalistic mouth to criticise ignorantly and mischievously.
[/s] The "master plan " was never there . In fact, Tinubu lacks the intellectual ability and foresight regarding anything called development. This was shown in his 8 years as governor. But if you don't believe me you can look up his record and compare that with his predecessors grin

And like I said earlier, argue based on facts , not hunger-driven motives grin
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by hollah123: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2021
GauRanTor:
Praise the lord? Halleluia!!

Pls let's settle this matter ones and for all

If you believe tinubu made Lagos what it is abeg LIKE!
But......
If you believe Igbos made lagos abeg SHARE!

HAHAHA WAHALA cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
if igbos claim they made lagos,y haven't they make abia too?

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Hashabiah: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2021
hollah123:
mention a governor in the history of the south east that is better than tinubu
I am not from the southeast please .
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Hashabiah: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2021
Gbajure:

You are a liar. Anyway Igbos are nursed with lying, dishonesty and hatred
Just Google search bros . You will see what I am saying . grin
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by hollah123: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2021
Thinkam:

The last thing Nigeria needs now is who will make things worse or make things remain the same

And to me that's what Osinbanjo and Tinubu represents
who do u think can fix things?

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Gbajure(m): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
What is there to say when your mind is already centred on Tinubu being the only person ? undecided

U can just call someone a criminal and expect rational person not to ask u to give specifics.
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Hashabiah: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2021
Gbajure:

U can just call someone a criminal and expect rational person not to ask u to give specifics.
So what happened to the bullion van and Eko-meridan saga where his name was mentioned ? undecided
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by hollah123: 7:57am On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
I am not from the southeast please .
where are u from?
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Hashabiah: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2021
hollah123:
where are u from?
I am from the South-south. But I will mention one person who can be compared to Tinubu and his name is Donald Duke. He alone transformed his state into a paradise . But his predecessors weren't really the smartest people in the jar to maintain his vision
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Gbajure(m): 7:59am On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] The "master plan " was never there . In fact, Tinubu lacks the intellectual ability and foresight regarding anything called development. This was shown in his 8 years as governor. But if you don't believe me you can look up his record and compare that with his predecessors grin

Clearly you are just posting to mud sling not to put across any rational point.

Tinubu 8 years in office saved Lagos. It was going down cos of the movement to Abuja. Oyinlola Mr No bitumen compounded the woes and thank God for Marwa that halted the decay. Tinubu is the founder of modern Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Gbajure(m): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
I am from the South-south. But I will mention one person who can be compared to Tinubu and his name is Donald Duke.

Come on! That is a joke, a rude joke
Just Goggle what Okonjo Iweala said about the baby face fake. If so, why has he been irrelevant since leaving office?

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Hashabiah: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2021
Gbajure:

Clearly you are just posting to mud sling not to put across any rational point.

Tinubu 8 years in office saved Lagos. It was going down cos of the movement to Abuja. Oyinlola Mr No bitumen compounded the woes and thank God for Marwa that halted the decay. Tinubu is the founder of modern Lagos.
I just told you to compare his record with his predecessors and you call that "mud slings "? Hahaha...bros ,you don't like truth wallahi. grin
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2021
Gbajure:

You are a liar. Anyway Igbos are nursed with lying, dishonesty and hatred. So a man that become governor in may 1999 is the one that made a slum out of Oshodi in 2000. U know nothing about Lagos or governance.

They are disraceful to be honest. So much hate for Yorubas and their stars like Awolowo, Tinubu, etal yet they will never stop parasitically swarming our land.

Internationally and even locally, in Africa and Nigeria, objective observers give Tinubu a big part of the credit for the transformation of Lagos.

Then one comes online to read the opposite from IPOBians alone who are clearly jealous Yorubas have administrators they must rubbish and discredit.

Trust me, if it is Fashola or Sanwo Olu eyeing the Presidency then rest assured IPOBians will start the same campaign of calumny and lies against them also. It is their way.

3 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Gbajure(m): 8:04am On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
So what happened to the bullion van and Eko-meridan saga where his name was mentioned ? undecided

How is a bullion van bringing money to a person house a crime? Is it a govt property? Every bizness and individual that want to move large cash routinely do this.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Hashabiah: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Gbajure:

Come on! That is a joke, a rude joke
Just Goggle what Okonjo Iweala said about the baby face fake. If so, why has he been irrelevant since leaving office?
Oga, a criminal will always call a righteous man all sorts of names to satisfy his own ego. But his achievements will always speak louder . Cross River was a slum that no one knew in Nigeria (even though it was the first capital of the country ) , but that man single-handedly transform that place and brought instant development without the aid of crude oil and other mineral resources. If it is a lie , check it out grin
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Gbajure(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2021
Dsalvo:

They are disraceful to be honest. So much hate for Yorubas and their stars like Awolowo, Tinubu, etal yet they will never stop parasitically swarming our land.

Internationally and even locally, in Africa and Nigeria, objective observers give Tinubu a big part of the credit for the transformation of Lagos.

Then one comes online to read the opposite from IPOBians alone who are clearly jealous Yorubas have administrators they must rubbish and discredit.

Trust me, if it is Fashola or Sanwo Olu eyeing the Presidency then rest assured IPOBians will start the same campaign of calumny and lies against them also. It is their way.

Correct. They attacked and derided even MKO in death. Attacked Ooni, Akiolu, Oluwo etc. But if someone as exposed as Achebe on death can be preaching hatred for Yorubas, we shdnt be suprised with what the village ones among them are doing.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Hashabiah: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2021
Gbajure:

How is a bullion van bringing money to a person house a crime? Is it a govt property? Every bizness and individual that want to move large cash routinely do this.
Jesus ! So him carrying a bullion van filled with money to his house , on the night to the election , isn't something that is criminal to you abi ? Hahahaha...no wonder Nigeria this bad. grin
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Gbajure(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Oga, a criminal will always call a righteous man all sorts of names to satisfy his own ego. But his achievements will always speak louder . Cross River was a slum that no one knew in Nigeria (even though it was the first capital of the country ) , but that man single-handedly transform that place and brought instant development without the aid of crude oil and other mineral resources. If it is a lie , check it out grin

So Okonjo Iweala is a criminal. Is C Rivers development more profound than that of Lagos btw 1999 and 2007 that both were in office? Or is there crude oil in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Gbajure(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Jesus ! So him carrying a bullion van filled with money to his house , on the night to the election , isn't something that is criminal to you abi ? Hahahaha...no wonder Nigeria this bad. grin

Is it the money that is criminal or using a bullion van or the timing? Pls tell us the law(s) that were broken.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by hollah123: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
I am from the South-south. But I will mention one person who can be compared to Tinubu and his name is Donald Duke. He alone transformed his state into a paradise . But his predecessors weren't really the smartest people in the jar to maintain his vision
when u are ready u will tell us where u are really from

Have u forgotten how Donald duke messed up the tinapa project?

We know u just hate tinubu but your hate is opening everyone eyes now n we can see u just want to bring down tinubu so as to promote your own leaders that aren't any better than him.

U can see many people now support tinubu now n it's not about getting paid or something, it's because we have all seen your motives.

Your hate for him is bringing political re-awakening in Yoruba land n we won't make d mistake we made with awolowo n abiola here

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Gbajure(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:

That a bullion van was used is even to eliminate money laundering and a proof that the cash passed thru the system. Or what stopped him from using a bus and private security. Or even a armored car.

Clearly it is the bank that used the bullion van for security reason. Meaning it is a very clean deal.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2021
Gbajure:

Are you minding him. They want to casually insult Tinubu whereas they all come from misruled States people are running away from to relocate permanetly to Lagos in their thousands daily.

Bro, do you know Lagos has well over 600k Nigerians, possibly up to 900k, relocating to the State from elsewhere yearly?

That is upwards of 50k people, minimum, monthly shocked shocked Which State can take that sort of inward migration let alone the smallest State in Nigeria?

I can bet any money as well most immigrant to Lagos are like the ingrate you are talking to here who come from misgoverned States yet can never give credit to those who worked to create the Lagos they chose to abandon their States for permanently.

Instead they would rather call Tinubu, Fashola and co unprintable names. It is Yorubas I blame for not being more protectionists so as to keep these hateful folks out.

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by hollah123: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
where is Donald duke today?

Can he even win his local government election as at today?
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Hashabiah: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2021
Gbajure:

So Okonjo Iweala is a criminal. Is C Rivers development more profound than that of Lagos btw 1999 and 2007 that both were in office? Or is there crude oil in Lagos?
Some of you lagosians aren't really bright . You can't compare both because Lagos already enjoys the seaport and it generates virtually all the money the state enjoys today. As it stands Lagos has the highest internal generated revenue because of that Seaport , and without it , the state would have been another dead-zone in yoruba land .
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Hashabiah: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2021
Gbajure:

Is it the money that is criminal or using a bullion van or the timing? Pls tell us the law(s) that were broken.
Oga ,I can see you have chosen to call black white . So arguing with you is pointless .
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2021
hollah123:
when u are ready u will tell us where u are really from

Have u forgotten how Donald duke messed up the tinapa project?

We know u just hate tinubu but your hate is opening everyone eyes now n we can see u just want to bring down tinubu so as to promote your own leaders that aren't any better than him.

U can see many people now support tinubu now n it's not about getting paid or something, it's because we have all seen your motives.

Your hate for him is bringing political re-awakening in Yoruba land n we won't make d mistake we made with awolowo n abiola here

God will bless you ojare!!! It is 'woke' Yorubas like you I consider the positive influences of Yorubaland and potentially good leaders of our future beyond Tinubu, Akande etal.

Some Yorubas are too dumb to see others are very covetuous of what we have yet take for granted.

They want more stakes, especially political, in Yorubaland and will constantly use divide and conquer tactics to get us hate our leaders and ourselves so discord and discontent open up they can cynically profit from.

Can you imagine those who are intolerant and fundamentalist religious bigots, and should be taking lessons from Yorubas, running around shouting "Yerooba Muslim" just to create religious disharmony amongst the exemplarily tolerant Yorubas?

Na real "Yoruba ronu" bro.

3 Likes

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2021
hollah123:
where is Donald duke today?

Can he even win his local government election as at today?

You're minding him. Is part of being an exemplary leader not what Tinubu has shown, that Duke and all others glaringly failed at, which is ensuring continuity of good governance and progressive policies beyond the tenure of a regime?

Tinubu provided a template he ensured was followed holistically beyond his tenure. That achievement of Tinubu alone is outstanding because it is the reason Nigeria has failed at State, regional and national level.

The man never hides and passionately and energetically remains an influential part of ongoing effort to better his State, region, political Party and nation. He gives his all always in or out of office.

Meanwhile Atiku disappears and sojourns in Dubai after every election Loss. OBJ no send Ogun State, or any maga for that matter, the day he left Aso Rock.

Jonathan nko? Bayelsa keeps going backwards in leaps abound while he hides. IBB is involved in Niger State politic today how?

Where are the Niger State political proteges IBB has mentored when Tinubu has literally thousands from across Nigeria let alone Lagos and the SW.

Donald Duke, Peter Obi, Orji Kalu, etal are doing what for the States they had governed in the past?

Honestly, people like that Hashabiah guy are the problem of Nigeria with hateful and tribalistic minds that prevents them giving credit to great leaders and then supporting those same people wherever they may be from.

They would rather insult provem and great leaders to be touting average and weak adminsitrators, just because they are their kinsmen, like Obi and Duke, who will run and hide behind their wives the minute any cabal barks at them. Tribalistic clowns.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by hollah123: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2021
Dsalvo:

You're minding him. Is part of being an exemplary leader not what Tinubu has shown, that Duke and all others glaringly failed at, which is ensuring continuity of good governance and progressive policies beyond the tenure of a regime?

Tinubu provided a template he ensured was followed holistically beyond his tenure. That achievement of Tinubu alone is outstanding because it is the reason Nigeria has failed at State, regional and national level.

The man never hides and passionately and energetically remains an influential part of ongoing effort to better his State, region, political Party and nation. He gives his all always in or out of office.

Meanwhile Atiku disappears and sojourns in Dubai after every election Loss. OBJ no send Ogun State, or any maga for that matter, the day he left Aso Rock.

Jonathan nko? Bayelsa keeps going backwards in leaps abound while he hides. IBB is involved in Niger State politic today how?

Where are the Niger State political proteges IBB has mentored when Tinubu has literally thousands from across Nigeria let alone Lagos and the SW.

Donald Duke, Peter Obi, Orji Kalu, etal are doing what for the States they had governed in the past?

Honestly, people like that Hashabiah guy are the problem of Nigeria with hateful and tribalistic minds that prevents them giving credit to great leaders and then supporting those same people wherever they may be from.

They would rather insult provem and great leaders to be touting average and weak adminsitrators, just because they are their kinsmen, like Obi and Duke, who will run and hide behind their wives the minute any cabal barks at them. Tribalistic clowns.
God bless u

I don't support politicians n i remember d first n last time I voted was 2007 simply cos I am not a fan but with the way these people are unnecessarily hating tinubu n praising people who can't lace his shoes

Seriously speaking if tinubu is on the ballot,I don't mind to queue in the rain or sun to vote.

It's annoying when u hate someone with nothing reasonable to counter him,u just want to bring him down
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] The "master plan " was never there . In fact, Tinubu lacks the intellectual ability and foresight regarding anything called development. This was shown in his 8 years as governor. But if you don't believe me you can look up his record and compare that with his predecessors grin

Lol. I called you ignorant before but think I need to add you're a big joker to boot. What Tinubu met on ground would certainly take at least decades to reform.

Tinubu planned for this effectively and with vission. He set the wheel in motion and ensured it kept rolling forward.

I suggest you spend more time educating yourself instead of being a covetous and hateful immigrant to Lagos obsessed with casually insulting Tinubu while azzlicking mediocrities like Donald Duke, Peter Obi etal who have proven to be ultimate failures to their States, region, political Parties and even future generations.
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2021
hollah123:
who do u think can fix things?

Only Foreign Administrators, As long as Nigeria is concerned
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2021
Seun Mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala

Please help me close down this thread.

I asked a simple question and all Tinubu followers can resort to is tribal slurs..

As well as non Tinubu followers
I don't want a Tribal Thread in my account

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Technical Knockout For Tinubu (TKO) Photos / Man Who Wished Tinubu Dead Three Weeks Ago Dead. / Real Reason Aisha Buhari Released Aminu The Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.