Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos (3180 Views)

God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye / Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites / Anthony Attah: Decade Of Gas Initiative Will Transform Nigeria Into A Gas Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Hashabiah: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. I called you ignorant before but think I need to add you're a big joker to boot. What Tinubu met on ground would certainly take at least decades to reform.

Tinubu planned for this effectively and with vission. He set the wheel in motion and ensured it kept rolling forward.

I suggest you spend more time educating yourself instead of being a covetous and hateful immigrant to Lagos obsessed with casually insulting Tinubu while azzlicking mediocrities like Donald Duke, Peter Obi etal who have proven to be ultimate failures to their States, region, political Parties and even future generations.
Show me Tinubu's track record (if he has any ) . And don't tell me it's the bullion van grin
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2021
Thinkam:
Seun Mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala

Please help me close down this thread.

I asked a simple question and all Tinubu followers can resort to is tribal slurs..

As well as non Tinubu followers
I don't want a Tribal Thread in my account

Thanks

Stop being intolerant. Political threads should stimulate all manners of discussion.

Be they pleasing to you or otherwise, you should live and let live instead of attempt to censor the opinion of others.

You dont have automatic power of censorship over others because you opened the thread and only want a one way flow of convo.

Besides, you're not as clever as you think. The fact you wanted to prejudice opinion was very obvious from your first post which lacked objectivity and was very obviously another anti-Tinubu opinion piece by a 'pseudo-neutral' Nairalander.

As for a tribal thread in your account, you're not that special and no one cares.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by gare(f): 9:29am On Nov 19, 2021
Thinkam:
This is the message on the lips of every Tinubu follower...

But is that really the selling point of Tinubu?
How possible is it really to transform every part of Nigeria to be like Lagos...

This just reminds me of all the unachievable promises and statements that Buhari and osinbanjo rode to power!

Will Tinubu duplicate all the revenue sources in lagos all over Nigeria?
Seaport, oil companies Hq, taxation, huge population

I don't think that's feasible...

So How will Tinubu transform Nigeria like Lagos ?

VERDICT : BASED ON THE COMMENTS, THERE'S REALLY NO SOLUTION TO NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

ALSO TINUBU IS ALSO A CONTINUM OF FAILURE LIKE ALL OTHER POLITICIANS

What are the transformation, list them ?
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by lereinter(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2021
How good of him to be President of Lagos
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 19, 2021
Dsalvo:

Stop being intolerant. Political threads should stimulate all manners of discussion.

Be they pleasing to you or otherwise, you should live and let live instead of attempt to censor the opinion of others.

You dont have automatic power of censorship over others because you opened the thread and only want a one way flow of convo.

Besides, you're not as clever as you think. The fact you wanted to prejudice opinion was very obvious from your first post which lacked objectivity and was very obviously another anti-Tinubu opinion piece by a 'pseudo-neutral' Nairalander.

As for a tribal thread in your account, you're not that special and no one cares.

i asked a question no one was able to answer, but instead all i got was tribal rants...

Nigerians inability to question the ability of aspirants guarantees a failed tenure.

i didnt even share an opinion at first just a question
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Thinkam:

i asked a question no one was able to answer, but instead all i got was tribal rants...

Nigerians inability to question the ability of aspirants guarantees a failed tenure.

i didnt even share an opinion at first just a question

People have answered. Just not the way you want.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Ovamboland(m): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2021
Hashabiah:
See this nonsense that was just born yesterday . Where were you in 2000 when Oshodi was a slum? Back then, if you were coming from Sam Ethnan Airforce base, you would see and smell the stench that plagued Oshodi . In fact, you dare not pass that place because of thugs and area boys that Tinubu placed there . Even all the way to down to Mushin , thugs were running amok under the leadership of Tinubu.

I understand you are only supporting the criminal because of the crumbs he feeds you and your family . But learn to argue based on facts that are free from hunger-driven motives

You are a baby, Oshodi had been chaotic since the 1970's, was it Tinubu that created that? I know how many times the military governors raided and burnt stalls in Oshodi and ultimately failed to change anything.
It was Tinubu master plan that was eventually implemented by Fashola that has started the transformation if that place.
Look at bar beach, FG had wasted billions for many years sandfilling the beach each time it gets washed away.
It was the solution created under Tinubu that has transformed that threat into a multi billion dollar real estate that the USA government has acquired acres if land to move their embassy..

Go to New York or Sacramento, you will find thugs, beggers and homeless people everywhere, and they've been at it for 200 years plus.

Forget it, you don't really hate that man but only envious and jealous of his accomplishments

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Ovamboland(m): 7:59am On Nov 23, 2021
Hashabiah:
So what happened to the bullion van and Eko-meridan saga where his name was mentioned ? undecided

Where was the bullion van coming from? From Lagos state govt office, FG office or a bank. And who owns the cash or valuable inside? Do you have the paper work for the bullion van movement?
Is your money missing and you think it's in the bullion van? How much? And when was it snatched from you?
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Ovamboland(m): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2021
Hashabiah:
I am from the South-south. But I will mention one person who can be compared to Tinubu and his name is Donald Duke. He alone transformed his state into a paradise . But his predecessors weren't really the smartest people in the jar to maintain his vision

One major law of leadership is the ability to reproduce leaders.
It's not Tinubus fault he can reproduce while Duke could not.

It's not ordinary you can count Fashola, Ambode, Sanwoolu, Gbajabiamila, Osinbajo, Fayemi, as leaders raised by Tinubu who can stand on their own but you can't count anybody with Duke, Atiku, or even Obasanjo who can be a strong contender to be president.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Godoverevery: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2021
Gaabasky:
To be frank he really lay down the foundation.

Lagos was a mess before 1999. Though the process started from Marwa but Tinubu catalysed the development.
Lagos had ports and alot before but it was a serious messed up state.

I was born grown up. The only better area in Lagos as at them was V I and some part of Ikoyi. Others was dirty

Surulere wasn't dirty bro.....I doubt if really grew up in lagos for you to only mention ikoyi and VI as the only place clean then.

I can mention more than 6 place in lagos that was really cool then apart form those two.
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Ovamboland(m): 8:40am On Nov 23, 2021
Hashabiah:
Some of you lagosians aren't really bright . You can't compare both because Lagos already enjoys the seaport and it generates virtually all the money the state enjoys today. As it stands Lagos has the highest internal generated revenue because of that Seaport , and without it , the state would have been another dead-zone in yoruba land .

Who collects the revenue and duties from the seaport? Lagos state or FG.

If you're still confused on the correct answer then youre not qualified for this discussion.
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Hashabiah: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2021
[s]
Ovamboland:

One major law of leadership is the ability to reproduce leaders.
It's not Tinubus fault he can reproduce while Duke could not.

It's not ordinary you can count Fashola, Ambode, Sanwoolu, Gbajabiamila, Osinbajo, Fayemi, as leaders raised by Tinubu who can stand on their own but you can't count anybody with Duke, Atiku, or even Obasanjo who can be a strong contender to be president.
[/s]Tinubu is more corrupt than the devil and his 8 years as governor is a testimony to . Apart from Ambode and Fashola , all the others you illicitly corrupt .
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Hashabiah: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2021
[s]
Ovamboland:

You are a baby, Oshodi had been chaotic since the 1970's, was it Tinubu that created that? I know how many times the military governors raided and burnt stalls in Oshodi and ultimately failed to change anything.
It was Tinubu master plan that was eventually implemented by Fashola that has started the transformation if that place.
Look at bar beach, FG had wasted billions for many years sandfilling the beach each time it gets washed away.
It was the solution created under Tinubu that has transformed that threat into a multi billion dollar real estate that the USA government has acquired acres if land to move their embassy..

Go to New York or Sacramento, you will find thugs, beggers and homeless people everywhere, and they've been at it for 200 years plus.

Forget it, you don't really hate that man but only envious and jealous of his accomplishments
[/s] You were not born them so you don't know what I am talking about
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Ttalk: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You were not born them so you don't know what I am talking about

You haven't been able to make any logical argument to support your outburst of corruption against Tinubu. Whatever hatred you have for him doesn't change his track record.
You can only deceive your hateful lots that are filled with jelousy and envy because you have no one like him
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Hashabiah: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2021
[s]
Ttalk:

You haven't been able to make any logical argument to support your outburst of corruption against Tinubu. Whatever hatred you have for him doesn't change his track record.
You can only deceive your hateful lots that are filled with jelousy and envy because you have no one like him
[/s] The only logical argument you fail to accept is the corruption charges attached to Tinubu's record. The Eko-medridian scandal is still there ...along with the bullion van movement . These things are part of the many questions fools in the APC cover up because political affiliations grin
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Hashabiah: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2021
[s]
Ttalk:

[/s]Just shut up. Slaves like you are too myopic and corrupt to question the things Tinubu and his cronies do in the APC. Just like the Ganduje saga that still hangs in the air . Nonsense moròns
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Ovamboland(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You were not born them so you don't know what I am talking about

People who arrived Lagos in slippers and luggage in nylon bag are talking about Lagos

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Bizibi(m): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2021
Ovamboland:

Where was the bullion van coming from? From Lagos state govt office, FG office or a bank. And who owns the cash or valuable inside? Do you have the paper work for the bullion van movement?
Is your money missing and you think it's in the bullion van? How much? And when was it snatched from you?
this sycophant
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by ThatFairGuy: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2021
So you know his hometown more than himself angry
Davash222:
Tinubu should transform his hometown Iragbiji first.
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by bernf16(m): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2021
Tinubu had successfully made Lagos and its resident to be so dependent on what he thinks at will. Lagosians don't even know right from wrong, cos they will always follow Tinubu sheepishly.

Tinubu is a Devil's incarnate; gruesome evil to the brim. what benefit has he brought to Lagos, aside making it his rolling treasury (he is supposed to have been questioned by our Agencies many years ago)...he was among the lots that sold PMB to us, now he wants to climb the same pulpit. Why will he sold PMB to us and supported him with his gull chest, if he isn't far worse than that Authoritarian.

Folks voting/supporting him will give no positive values to we Nigerians; we must stop patronizing the same sets of "OLD GAGS", same people since 80s...lets support more transparent coming that will soon emanate.
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by aribisala0(m): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2021
Tinubu did very little for Human Development in Lagos . The entire focus was infrastructure and a top down Elitist "Master Plan"
He
Did not create Jobs in Lagos State
He built some houses but considering the population it was negligible compared to demand
He did not develop the health sector and at a point advised Fashola to sack al striking doctors but is content to travel abroad for surgery

The level of nepotism is shameful.
He made his wife a senator and countless examples involving other family members.

Whatever he had to offer in Lagos is very different from what Nigeria as a whole needs and he is not any younger
Nigeria needs
1. Security
2. Jobs for our young people
3. Genuine fight against sleaze and corruption

Crucially he is strongly associated with Buhari and if we judge Buhari to be a failure then there should be consequences for APC
He cannot come to power without Buhari and

We need a president that can hold Buhari to account when he leaves office
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Sonyboom765: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
But if you are asked who can transform Nigeria you either shut your foolish mouth or name lunatics like Pandora Peter Obi or Atiku. Two failure that can never ever compete with Tinubu in governance or competence.

Davinity:
Nigerians are the real problem of Nigeria, How can such a person transform Nigeria?

What exactly did he do in Lagos... Times have changed and sincerely I think any other person would have done whatever you're claiming he did in Lagos.

The man is tired and sick... He should be retiring right now

Nigeria needs a young vibrant leader not old senile, tired hands that run to London everything for medicare due to old age
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Sonyboom765: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
But you should be OK with your future in the hands of saints like Pandora Peter Obi n Atiku.

Hashabiah:
[s][/s]This is not about "preferred candidates " and imaginary IGRs . It's about the future of our country in the hands of criminals like Tinubu
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Sonyboom765: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
Too tall an order for a corruption ridden nigeria. Tinubu is not a good option to govern Nigeria or any state in Nigeria but he is the only viable alternative and several miles superior n not just beta than each n all of his contemporaries put together, that is if Fashola Obeano are not in the mix.

aribisala0:
Tinubu did very little for Human Development in Lagos . The entire focus was infrastructure and a top down Elitist "Master Plan"
He
Did not create Jobs in Lagos State
He built some houses but considering the population it was negligible compared to demand
He did not develop the health sector and at a point advised Fashola to sack al striking doctors but is content to travel abroad for surgery

The level of nepotism is shameful.
He made his wife a senator and countless examples involving other family members.

Whatever he had to offer in Lagos is very different from what Nigeria as a whole needs and he is not any younger
Nigeria needs
1. Security
2. Jobs for our young people
3. Genuine fight against sleaze and corruption

Crucially he is strongly associated with Buhari and if we judge Buhari to be a failure then there should be consequences for APC
He cannot come to power without Buhari and

We need a president that can hold Buhari to account when he leaves office

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by MrMaestro: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
hollah123:
when u are ready u will tell us where u are really from

Have u forgotten how Donald duke messed up the tinapa project?

We know u just hate tinubu but your hate is opening everyone eyes now n we can see u just want to bring down tinubu so as to promote your own leaders that aren't any better than him.

U can see many people now support tinubu now n it's not about getting paid or something, it's because we have all seen your motives.

Your hate for him is bringing political re-awakening in Yoruba land n we won't make d mistake we made with awolowo n abiola here

The bolded is so true. That’s what gives me hope with the woke Yorubas. Those still asleep will also be awoken forcefully in time. We’re don’t have any need for Yoruba uncle toms that want to make everyone else happier than their own people.
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by MrMaestro: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
Thinkam:
Seun Mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala

Please help me close down this thread.

I asked a simple question and all Tinubu followers can resort to is tribal slurs..

As well as non Tinubu followers
I don't want a Tribal Thread in my account

Thanks
You now want to close it down because it’s not going the way you wanted. You all’s traits are so PREDICTABLE.
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Ovamboland(m): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
bernf16:
Tinubu had successfully made Lagos and its resident to be so dependent on what he thinks at will. Lagosians don't even know right from wrong, cos they will always follow Tinubu sheepishly.

Tinubu is a Devil's incarnate; gruesome evil to the brim. what benefit has he brought to Lagos, aside making it his rolling treasury (he is supposed to have been questioned by our Agencies many years ago)...he was among the lots that sold PMB to us, now he wants to climb the same pulpit. Why will he sold PMB to us and supported him with his gull chest, if he isn't far worse than that Authoritarian.

Folks voting/supporting him will give no positive values to we Nigerians; we must stop patronizing the same sets of "OLD GAGS", same people since 80s...lets support more transparent coming that will soon emanate.

All the way from Arozungu cave
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by alanto: 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
grin haters have vanished pata pata.
Oloun lagbara o
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Davinity: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
Sonyboom765:
But if you are asked who can transform Nigeria you either shut your foolish mouth or name lunatics like Pandora Peter Obi or Atiku. Two failure that can never ever compete with Tinubu in governance or competence.

Such a fool...
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by israelinvests: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
yorubakid:
But tinubu is from osun state na.maybe he needs to transform osun first before transforming Nigeria..He should go back to his state and make lively first before talking about Nigeria. Agberos are everywhere in Lagos . Go to any bustop in Lagos and see imported able yoruba men from osun, ekiti,Oyo extorting drivers the little they had made for the day and this have caused increase in transport fare in Lagos
bros agbero plenty for anambra pass Lagos....

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Sonyboom765: 5:50am On Nov 25, 2021
I know for a fact you are referring to your senselessly foolish father, we can both certainly agree on that.
Davinity:
Such a fool...
Re: How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2021
MrMaestro:

You now want to close it down because it’s not going the way you wanted. You all’s traits are so PREDICTABLE.

I want facts and indices you lots went tribal. I didn't mention any tribe in my question simply a question

So yes it's not going the way I want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon / The Moment Ex Minister Bayo Shittu Bombs Asiwaju Tinubu At APC Convention (video / 'Shetima At ICAN Conference' (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.