Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,008 members, 7,863,662 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out (307 Views)

#GoldenPenis: This Is Why Single Mothers Deserve No Pity!! (Photos) / What Is Presently Turning You Off About Your Partner / Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out by Masterlover: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
*WARNING* What you are about to read is a long post so if you are those Lazy readers, please keep off but if you read till the end, I will show you reasons why single beautiful girls turn you down when you ask them out.

Hair salons are very dangerous places to visit. As in, female hair salons. They are one of the most dangerous places a guy can ever enter.

Here’s why?

What girls say in hair saloons will kill a guy's confidence.

How?

In hair salons, I have heard the way single girls analyze guys who are ask them out and hearing them, gist will leave your jaw hanging.

The conversation will start with a general discussion about guys...

Then narrow it down to the horribly annoying things guys do. And gradually tear guys up and spit out how foolish and desperate for love some of these guys are.
As she talks about the "mumu-ness" of the guy who is asking her out, all her friends throw back their heads laughing.

It is an ugly experience if you watch girls talk about a guy in this way, some babes get bad mouth die abeg...and my mission is to make sure no babe ever takes a guy i come in contact with for granted.

Here is the hard truth.

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT A GIRL YOU ARE ASKING OUT, NOW OR IN THE PAST, HAVE LAUGHED AT YOU WITH HER FRIENDS.

But chill, what i am about to show you right now will make sure that a girl never laughs at you behind your back when you show interest in her.

My hope is that after learning this, you will use it and change how you interact with girls.

Now, let's begin...

1. FOR GIRLS, FRIENDSHIP AND ROMANCE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

Most dudes don't get this.

Baba, because she is opening teeth for you and throwing you 360 degrees hugs every time does not mean she is attracted to you in a romantic way.

For girls a friend is different from a boyfriend and when a girl starts seeing you as a friend IT WILL BE RARE for her to see you as a boyfriend - ever again (Go and ask any girl).

Some days back i read an article where some dude was advising guys that the best way to make a girl like you is to go to her and become her friend and with time she will start liking you...

I read the article and laughed, as in, threw back my head and laughed.

In might work in hollywood but try it in real life and you MIGHT end up in friend zone quarters till you grow white bear-bear. You need to do something else - something else that always works all the time.

You see, girls classify guys into two when they meet them; it is either they place you as someone they can date or they place you as someone they can never date.

If she places you as someone she cannot date, when you ask out let me show you what will happen...

- First she will be shocked that you've even asked her out in the first place (You that she saw as a "brother"wink.
- Then she will beg you that you two should just remain friends.
- Then she will start ignoring you.

In that order.

Now, you might be asking yourself the following questions...

One; How or why does a girl decide to date one guy and decides not to date another guy?

Two; why is it difficult for girls to date a guy they have been just friends with for a long time.

Three; How do i make sure that a girl sees me as someone she wants to date.

To know the answer to these above 3 questions, you have understood how a girl knows that she would like to date a guy.

and that is what i will show in the continuation of this thread....

I will continue if you want more... grin

(1) (Reply)

What Condoms Feel The Best? / I Can't Find My Account On The Find Your Account Search / Never Get Married For The Following Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.