Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

.... - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (11190 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming / "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo / "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by SlayerForever: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
BKayy:

E ji Igbo agwa ya onye ọcha.
You should have known me na, I always keep record.
I never stray too far from my invoice. Any package ordered, I sign the receipt.

Here you are. The old page, before editing

Una too sharp!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: .... by SlayerForever: 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ngwa off to new thread grin

I will call you both once thread is created grin
Re: .... by durangokid: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
ImembaN:
For your information Ikpeazu is ruling Abia from Obingwa...
and yes Umuahia belongs to the Ibeku people...
When Abia state was created we Ngwa people protested against it...we wanted a separate state for our self...
It is you Umu Onhunhu that was begging for UNITY... we are still asking the federal government for ABA state...

Note: we don't belong to the same ethnic group with you Igbos... most of us (like myself) don't even identify as Igbos...we are more related to the IKWERRE people than the Igbos...
. ANUS
Re: .... by Ekealterego: 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
SlayerForever:

Ekealterego it's time to do a thread on this. I will do the honours. But hold this screenshot. You will post it there after my opening post. Please.

Bkayy assuming you had screenshot the previous rubbish they wrote we would have used it now.
I wish I can ask the admins on "Proudly Rivers Igbo". "Proudly Anioma; proudly Igbo". they are very much aware of these cyber attacks and shenanigans. Although they are almost all Igbos from rivers state and Delta state, if you manage to get into the group, you will understand how much efforts these minorities put in for these propagandas.
Bkayy, Slayerforever, go and feel the place a little bit. Those guys are much more aware. It was some of them from Ndoki in Rivers state that cleared out those Ijaws elements in their groups because the minorities were using those avenue to preach their evil messages to Ndoki in Abia state.

1 Like

Re: .... by ChinenyeN(m): 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
That Wikipedia page needs some editing. It’s got way too much misinformation and doesn’t provide the appropriate chronology of Ngwa history and origin. It will also need references. If anything, it should at least be reverted back to the content it had originally. That original content still had misinformation, but at least it was not as intensely misinforming as what it is now.

Favour623:
speak english i might be Igbo but i don't Understand Igbo,bcoz i was not raise at Alaigbo,and am trying my best to learn it as soon as i can

Unfortunately there is a specific reason why I chose to write explicitly in Ngwa (and in the specific Ngwa that I chose). I would rather not translate to Izugbe, not to even talk of translating in English. Harawa. That said, I still want to thank you for taking the time to respond in any case. Nmanma.
Re: .... by Ecash2030: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
ImembaN:
For your information Ikpeazu is ruling Abia from Obingwa...
and yes Umuahia belongs to the Ibeku people...
When Abia state was created we Ngwa people protested against it...we wanted a separate state for our self...
It is you Umu Onhunhu that was begging for UNITY... we are still asking the federal government for ABA state...

Note: we don't belong to the same ethnic group with you Igbos... most of us (like myself) don't even identify as Igbos...we are more related to the IKWERRE people than the Igbos...

I have always said it ,and I will still say it here we Ngwa people are not Igbos...we are Ngwa ethnic nationality period.

1 Like

Re: .... by Ecash2030: 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
ImembaN:
Please you can compare Osisioma , Ugwunagbo etc with Awka, Owerri Enugu etc but not Ngwa...
Ngwa is a tribe on it own...and should be only comparable to tribe not towns...
Ngwa and Ikwerre have the same ancestors ...
Ngwa also have Ibibio-efik blood.. because they are the Aboriginal INHABITANT of Ngwa land... before we got mixed up with them and latter displaced them during a brutal war...

Tell them bro...we are not Igbos. Ngwa is Ngwa period.

1 Like

Re: .... by Ecash2030: 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
paramakina202:

Lol I am very sure you re not even from Abia state but in case you are instead of ranting in here in nairaland why not go to Ariaria Aba and make this your silly declarations?

Attachment by force. We Ngwa people are tired of you Igbo folks. We accommodate you guys in our towns and cities, yet all we receive from you guys are insults. Ingrates!

1 Like

Re: .... by Ecash2030: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
ImembaN:
Only if you know what would have happened had IKPEAZU not win the election in 2015...
we would have ma*sacred you guys...
If you know Ngwa very well you will know that we don't make empty noice and threat like you guys...

They (Igbos)know we don't talk too much...we believe in action. Days of influencing what happens in Aba amd Ngwa land are gone. We are in control now. Their propaganda against Ngwa people will never work. They can wail till eternity, we don't care.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Ecash2030: 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
ImembaN:
One thing with Ndi Igbo is their tendency of assuming that tribes that speak similar language with them are Igbos... especially those from ENUGU and ANAMBRA....

I thought by now you guys should be surprised that Ngwa is not doing anything to win Ikwerre to accept Igbo identity just like Anambra people are doing to Asaba people... despite been there neighbors...

Hwe nde ikawa unu mbu la adi Igbo o gwe anyi mbu..
O bu Ngiri mere anyi si achoyi I joini group unu mbu WORLD IGBO CONGRESS...
O gasi kwa ime unu vum la anya...

Igbo's are attachment by force. Ngwa people are not Igbos period. Ngwa youths issued a press statement on this last year.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Ecash2030: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
ImembaN:
[url][/url]..
I hope you saw the CASKATE (COFFIN)...We paraded the street of ABA....
Every Ngwa youths was out for a brutal offensive in 2015...
Didn't you see what we did at government house when the Judge declared Oti Alex (a man without a tribe) winner.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Do you still remember the song (for those that think I'm an impersonator this song will reset your mind to reality...

A BUM ONYE NGWA A BUM ONYE ARO AMAYI EBE M SI BU AJO OMUME , ABUM ONYE NGWA ABUM ONYE ARO AMAYI EBE M SI BU AJO OMUME.. it was the song we Ngwa people used to mock Alex Oti... for thinking by building a house in Isiala Ngwa will make us vote for him.. Prof ABC Agbazuere made sure he Sanitize Nvosi youth from his spell...
. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You Igbos are known for making empty noice... just as you did during the biafra war living the Ngwa people (and few mbaise) men to stand the Nigerian forces)...

They knew we were ready for them ...even the last Aba Federal Constituency bye Election, we were ready for them. They can't come from their local 'bush' villages and be telling us whom to vote! Never!

2 Likes

Re: .... by Ecash2030: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
paramakina202:

At the end of your useless war song what happened?He lost and was rigged in by Ikuku his master. without Ikuku, Ikpeazu is nothing that is a fact. In Abia state politics Usu enweghi Onu and let me tell something,any day you cannibals touch people from old Bende in Aba you are finished because you all will be annihilated and driven back to Ibibio land.

Get it into your skull. We are Ngwa people,we are not Igbos. We are proud of our ethnic nationality.

1 Like

Re: .... by paramakina202: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ecash2030:

Attachment by force. We Ngwa people are tired of you Igbo folks. We accommodate you guys in our towns and cities, yet all we receive from you guys are insults. Ingrates!

I am no more interested to engage a clown in conversation.
Continue changing your handles to reply me I am done with you.Go and carry Aba like a basket in your head that is your fücking business.
Re: .... by Ecash2030: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
Sicilyjoe:
Ngwa Ndi enemy of progress

We are proud of our ethnic nationality. We accommodated your guys yet all we receive from you is insult. We know you guys well. Ingrates!

1 Like

Re: .... by Ecash2030: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
ImembaN:
Just as your grandfathers were threatening the Yorubas and Hausa in 1967 ... only to chicken out leaving ndi NGWA to stand the bully all alone cry cry ...Thank God our grandfathers made an emergency U TURN which caused the unexpected end of the war....
Empty vessels makes the loudest noice...

Don't mind them. They entered a war they never consulted widely. Ngwa people are wiser now. Ngwa are not Igbos and other Nigerians knows this.

1 Like

Re: .... by Kwem(m): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
Dede nne, ise la ibudi onye obole la ala ngwa.... Onumara obole di?

Go and ask julusmalema and ikpeyi, they have already abandoned this stupid attachee by force...

Uhuru ngwa? obunuwe nwenu ISI Igbo oburu la imachigiya mataya taa ... Onye eriri eri lol

You created this account just on the 19th and all of your post is about ngwa people and how they are not igbo,
ok, if ngwa people are not igbo what are they? ishi okuko..

Re: .... by Kwem(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ecash2030:

Don't mind them. They entered a war they never consulted widely. Ngwa people are wiser now. Ngwa are not Igbos and other Nigerians knows this.
apka amu.. Nikita rashikwa gi onu there....

1 Like

Re: .... by Ecash2030: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
paramakina202:

And you are happy you collapsed Diamond Bank owned by a fellow Abian?
Can you see how primitive you guys are?
You create nothing but always envious of success of other groups in Abia state.
Even in Aba you guys contribute nothing than to sale land.
Without the support of PDP Abia North and Abia Central the drunkard wouldn't have been governor today.
Power will return to Abia North in 2023 so enjoy it while it last.

You Igbos are something else. We welcomed you in our land, gave you a place to stay and make money, yet you see us as fools abi? The present generation of Ngwa people are wiser. We won't be tolerating somethings again from you guys. If you must stay in our land, then you must accord some respect to the owners of the land , and mind your business. Your busy body is unbecoming. No wonder the Hausa/Fulani's no get your time.
Re: .... by emperorshaokahn(m): 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
these hopeless ijaw miscreants should not push their luck too far,if not they would lose even bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: .... by Ecash2030: 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
paramakina202:

You have graduated with the likes of Ikpeazu,Abaribe and who again? grin
With the current electronic voting system adopted by INEC I will see how the magic to use 2 local government result to defeat 15 local government willl work again as it happened in 2015 election.
Both PDP and APC will field a candidate from Abia North and will see what you gonna do about it.
In Abia politics you are still a leaner.

Umunneato will produce the next governor. What we did to you guys during Aba Federal Constituency Bye Election will repeat itself.
We are the majority in Abia. And we are going to use it massively come 2023. After all politics is a game of number.
Re: .... by Kwem(m): 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ecash2030:

You Igbos are something else. We welcomed you in our land, gave you a place to stay and make money, yet you see us as fools abi? The present generation of Ngwa people are wiser. We won't be tolerating somethings again from you guys. If you must stay in our land, then you must accord some respect to the owners of the land , and mind your business. Your busy body is unbecoming. No wonder the Hausa/Fulani's no get your time.
where do you have this your ngwa meeting because as NWA AFO I'm supposed to know...
Re: .... by Ecash2030: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
IkpuMmadu:
this man is stupid.... Belongs to ngwa people yet Ngwá man can't even clean up aba

Ngwá are just bunch of useless folks

Your generation are also bunch of useless folks.
Re: .... by Nigercity: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kwem:
apka amu.. Nikita rashikwa gi onu there....

angry grin grin grin grin grin
I love the savage reply you gave the jobless idiot in ngwa grin grin grin

The idiot open another account today...
Check his registration time and All the POST
He commented on...

Tell him to come to
Anyway part of ngwaland so we can Meet
He would start hiding
Idiot that has never even been to ngwaland
Imagine saying ngwa sounds like ikwerre instead of mbaise grin grin grin grin grin grin Ndoki thats even nearer to ikwerre doesn't even sounds like ikwerre,

1 Like

Re: .... by Kwem(m): 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
SlayerForever:
Ngwa off to new thread grin

I will call you both once thread is created grin
NWA AFO ngwa should be mentioned too bro..... Don't be surprised that it's julusmalema and ikpeyi that is behind this rubbish again...
Re: .... by Ecash2030: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lionnation:
there is no doubt nqwa have almost 99% things incomon with ikwere, things like laziness, greed, land selling, dept, music and dance steps, etc, but we know you are a Fulani man paid to masquerade as ngwa man

Developer grin grin go and develop your bush village and leave Ngwa people alone. We no be your mate ...we are well read and doing well in our different professions.
Re: .... by Nigercity: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kwem:
NWA AFO ngwa should be mentioned too bro..... Don't be surprised that it's julusmalema and ikpeyi that is behind this rubbish again...
Ask him
Where his from
So we can all questions concerning there..
And watch him shit on his pant grin cheesy angry grin grin cheesy

Imagine the jobless impostor
He opened this account today grin cheesy grin grin grin
Unemployment is real grin cheesy grin grin grin

Re: .... by SlayerForever: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kwem:

I will call you immediately maka na ihe nka dikwa egwu o grin

1 Like

Re: .... by Kwem(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nigercity:

angry grin grin grin grin grin
I love the savage reply you gave the jobless idiot in ngwa grin grin grin

The idiot open another account today...
Check his registration time and All the POST
He commented on...

Tell him to come to
Anyway part of ngwaland so we can Meet
He would start hiding
Idiot that has never even been to ngwaland
Imagine saying ngwa sounds like ikwerre instead of mbaise grin grin grin grin grin grin Ndoki thats even nearer to ikwerre doesn't even sounds like ikwerre,
I'm suspecting them to be julusmalema and ikpeyi, very stupid set of people...
Re: .... by Nigercity: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
SlayerForever:

Someone seating close to me
Just cursed the idiot in ngwa dialect grin cheesy grin

I can't stop laughing
Nairaland should have a voice note button ... grin grin grin
Alot of jobless ijaw people on this platform
Re: .... by Kwem(m): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
SlayerForever:

mma mma my brother

1 Like

Re: .... by Ecash2030: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
ImembaN:
Dede nne o gwe gi onye a marala la ndi Igbo hatiri ndi Ngwa...(from their comments you will know that the never liked us)..
O gasi kwa ika mma la ha respectiri themselves gbuo...

I'm always grateful that I'm from an Ngwa family that don't accept the Igbo identity...
Initially I didn't know why my father always ask me to identify as NGWA ONLY... but now I understand...

Don't mind the haters...their hatred stems from the fact that Aba belongs to Ngwa people. They also know that we have the population more than them all....they can't curse whom God has blessed.
Re: .... by Nigercity: 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kwem:
I'm suspecting them to be julusmalema and ikpeyi, very stupid set of people...

grin grin grin grin
No
They idiot behind this particular one
Is different
He is very close to being caught.
He is a known Igbo chronic hater
But relax
Very soon, everything will stew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale / Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality / Edo: PDP Urges UN, EU To Sanction Gambari & Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.