Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

.... - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (11187 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming / "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo / "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2021
ChinenyeN:

I am not from Ukwa, though my village is within that vicinity near Ukwa (we practically border them). Anyhow, a little bit of history lesson. I'll make it brief.

In 1927, J. Jackson (at the time an Aba Divisional Officer) provided an Assessment Report on the Asa Native Court area. It was during this time that the colonial administration wanted a better idea of the demographics (count of men, women, properties, etc.). This would eventually lead to taxation in the Aba Division, but that is a separate matter.

Jackson was tasked with assessing the Asa Native Court area and providing some such feedback. The Divisional Officers, through the then Warrant Chiefs, went community to community, compound to compound to gather such information. Among the information provided by the then Warrant Chiefs were claims of village affiliation and origin (mind you, the Warrant Chiefs were locals).

In that assessment provided by the Warrant Chiefs, which Jackson in turn provided as an Aba Divisional Officer, it was shown that approximately 50% of Asa villages claimed to have migrated from the Ikwerre area, while the other 50% of Asa villages claimed to have migated from the Ngwa area.

Likewise with the Ndoki area. P. A. Talbot was a Colonial District Officer in Southern Nigeria, but primarily served as an anthropologist and researcher. Around the same time that Jackson had provided his assessment, Talbot was working on his anthropological research of the local communities. Talbot died before he could finish the work which was then carried on by Mulhall. The work was then published some 30+ years later; The Physical Anthropology of Southern Nigeria.

Based in part on the study of the physical anthropology within Ndoki and number of communities that claimed descent from Ngwa, Talbot (and also Mulhall) characterized the Ndoki villages as an offshoot of Ngwa.

In summary, there are apparently indigenous Ngwa villages found all throughout the southern half of Abia and spilling over a bit into the eastern part of Rivers. They just have their different identities.
Ok...
NOTED smiley
Re: .... by SaintBishop: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2021
Eastlandx:

Continue chest beating you this Clown, no inch of igbo land be it Bonny or Opobo will be ceded to please you idiots.
Worthless and good for nothing smelling abomination go to Bonny and call them Igbo now let's see the outcome grin pig like you who have never been to Bonny they brag your 419 mouth, foolish monkey. We won't do anything na that same Bonny people that will send you Unwanted Jews to the great beyond.

3 Likes

Re: .... by SaintBishop: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2021
unshakablejihad:

The rants of a pipeline wretched rat with 4LGA. the genocide we carried out on your ancestors in PH will be a child's play if dare cross our boundaries..

bonny, opobo and nembe are all Igbo lands, we will help you degenerate locate your ancestral home in ghana with genocide.
Go and claim them now, you see how Wike and his ikwerres people murder 56 of your worthless people in Oyigbo then use the Nigerian army to rape your hairy chest,yam leg bleach bleach shemales you call women? The Nembes,Bonny and Opobos will do worst to you,that you will regret why your pathetic ancestors run from israel like the unwanted elements that they are.

4 Likes

Re: .... by Nigercity: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2021
ImembaN:
Track me down...
I will make realize that before you enter street I don already the CREATE ORIENTATION...
AROBA you no fit stand HIT with me...
Don't push me.....
For your info I don't know what you are talking about..

Lolz..
Enter Aba first and drop location ASAP
Then forget the rest
Re: .... by SlayerForever: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2021
[s]
SaintBishop:
Go and claim them now, you see how Wike and his ikwerres people murder 56 of your worthless people in Oyigbo then use the Nigerian army to rape your hairy chest,yam leg bleach bleach shemales you call women? The Nembes,Bonny and Opobos will do worst to you,that you will regret why your pathetic ancestors run from israel like the unwanted elements that they are.
[/s]

SaintBishop I know your problem.
Re: .... by SaintBishop: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
SlayerForever:

SaintBishop I know your problem.
You igbos are trying to land grab Ijaws territories isn't that obvious?
Re: .... by SlayerForever: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
SaintBishop:
You igbos are trying to land grab Ijaws territories isn't that obvious?

No that is not your problem. Your problem is that you don't have anything engaging Okrika nation on a serious note online. If you did you won't be on every Igbo thread like this one insulting Igbos. We will give you something to think about.

We are aware that Okrika is Igbo but we the Igbo nation have not beamed our searchlight on Okrika to find out the sweet facts. We will from henceforth be opening the Okrika Igbo history chapter going forward. Thanks for your understanding.

3 Likes

Re: .... by nwakibie3(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Nri is not an Igbo town, it belongs to Nri people..

You from Agukwu Nri?

1 Like

Re: .... by unshakablejihad: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
SaintBishop:

the usual noise making from asawana sub-human.odi massacre by the nigerian army and the ph torture and death we inflicted on the ijaws during the war would be child's play compare to what we have in stock for you anatomy looking apes..

you vermins will trace your origin through genocide. the benins,itshekiri,urhobos,epies,Igbos are all waiting for you people at the four corners of the earth. the day nigeria divides and you accursed humans make a silly move i bet you not even the baby in your wife's tummy will see the sunlight.
Re: .... by SaintBishop: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
SlayerForever:

No that is not your problem. Your problem is that you don't have anything engaging Okrika nation on a serious note online. If you did you won't be on every Igbo thread like this one insulting Igbos. We will give you something to think about.

We are aware that Okrika is Igbo but we the Igbo nation have not beamed our searchlight on Okrika to find out the sweet facts. We will from henceforth be opening the Okrika Igbo history chapter going forward. Thanks for your understanding.
Okrika is Igbo? grin they don't even speak igbo as their language anyway cc worworboy
Phijo
Tonyebarcanista
Allen102
Sageb
Are Okrikans igbos. grin
Re: .... by SaintBishop: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
unshakablejihad:

[s]the usual noise making from asawana sub-human.odi massacre by the nigerian army and the ph torture and death we inflicted on the ijaws during the war would be child's play compare to what we have in stock for you anatomy looking apes..

you vermins will trace your origin through genocide. the benins,itshekiri,urhobos,epies,Igbos are all waiting for you people at the four corners of the earth. the day nigeria divides and you accursed humans make a silly move i bet you not even the baby in your wife's tummy will see the sunlight.[/s]
Re: .... by SlayerForever: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
SaintBishop:
Okrika is Igbo? grin they don't even speak igbo as their language anyway cc worw.orboy
Phij.o
TonyeBacastna
Allen.102
Sage.b
Are Okrikans igbos. grin

They do. And we know.
Re: .... by SaintBishop: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
SlayerForever:

They do. And we know.
I want to hear from the real Okrikans and not some desperate Igbo man. wink

1 Like

Re: .... by SaintBishop: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
SlayerForever:

They do. And we know.
Okrika people language sound nothing like igbo,l live in Rivers State I see these people day lol

1 Like

Re: .... by SlayerForever: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
SaintBishop:
I want to hear from the real Okrikans and not some desperate Igbo man. wink

Oh that will be part of the coming exposé. We are also not through with the Nembe/Brass, Abuetor, Osekwenike Igbo people all in Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: .... by WorWorBoy: 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
SlayerForever:

I don't remember my people having amnesia or something,how come my people are igbos and yet, I don't know of it? undecided Wakirike is an ijaw clan not Igbo oga.

5 Likes

Re: .... by Favour623(m): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
Don't speak for us,Ngwa is Igbo.if u don't want to accept the fact then forget about It.am from Ngwa and am a proud Igbo boy

1 Like

Re: .... by SlayerForever: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
WorWorBoy:
I don't remember my people having amnesia or something,how come my people are igbos and yet, I don't know of it? undecided Wakirike is an ijaw clan not Igbo oga.

cheesy
Re: .... by Ekealterego: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
SlayerForever:

cheesy

Bkayy, Slayerforever.... These IYC are actually working overtime. The stuuuppiidd imemba was even caught by Ngwa people before.

See Evidence.

3 Likes

Re: .... by SlayerForever: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ekealterego:

Bkayy, Slayerforever.... These IYC are actually working overtime. The stuuuppiidd imemba was even caught by Ngwa people before.

See Evidence.

Hmm. Very interesting.

Nice discovery there Ekealterego.
Re: .... by BKayy: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ekealterego:

See Evidence.
Interesting.
Igbo has been under cyber attack from three Minorities (Ijaw, Igala and Bini) that some of our ignorant brothers and sisters treat like friends

1 Like

Re: .... by Nigercity: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
BKayy:

Interesting.
Igbo has been under cyber attack from three Minorities (Ijaw, Igala and Bini) that some of our ignorant brothers and sisters treat like friends

They go about editing wikepdia
Check ngwa on Wikipedia an see they nonsense
The idiot wrote there
Indirectly insulting ngwa people

Is just that ndi igbo are not jobless like this other tribes
Trying to cause division

1 Like

Re: .... by BKayy: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nigercity:

The idiot wrote there

Trying to cause division
Not just Ngwa but alot of us.
To be Frank with you, we are not supposed to allow these Minorities have a field day with our history.

For instance, it is widely believed in Nigeria that Jaja was an Igbo slave bought into Ijaw family and later rose to become king amongst ijaws but in reality, documents by those who witnessed it and testaments by the characters in the story attest that everything involved with jaja is Igbo.

Jaja is Igbo, the person that facilitated the deal is Igbo, the receiver is Igbo and the town is also Igbo but it have started passing as the truth because we left the story unchallenged and very soon there won't be any of us with the knowledge left to correct it and when that happens, the lie from Ijaw people will be used as reference by our grand children.

I believe this is the job of Ọhaneze Ndigbo but as usual they are worthless.
Ọhaneze Ndigbo is just a waste of graphics designing that was used to design their logo.

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nigercity: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
BKayy:

Not just Ngwa but alot of us.
To be Frank with you, we are not supposed to allow these Minorities have a field day with our history.

For instance, it is widely believed in Nigeria that Jaja was an Igbo slave bought into Ijaw family and later rose to become king amongst ijaws but in reality, documents by those who witnessed it and testaments by the characters in the story attest that everything involved with jaja is Igbo.

Jaja is Igbo, the person that facilitated the deal is Igbo, the receiver is Igbo and the town is also Igbo but it have started passing as the truth because we left the story unchallenged and very soon there won't be any of us with the knowledge left to correct it and when that happens, the lie from Ijaw people will be used as reference by our grand children.

I believe this is the job of Ọhaneze Ndigbo but as usual they are worthless.
Ọhaneze Ndigbo is just a waste of graphics designing that was used to design their logo.

That ChineyeN
I Don't even want to reply her
Nowadays you can hardly see her on Igbo or ngwaland development post, but she will easily jump on any post that promote disunity

Know body in reality talks ill of ngwa people
They way, they are portraiting it to look like
Infact Ebonyi and Enugu suffer more discrimination than them, but gradually umahi is changing the narrative...

Anyway ...
This case is non and void because even ikepazu Abia governor doesn't give his speech in ngwa rather in central Igbo...
No state speaks central Igbo in Nigeria than Abia despite the fact. That they have alot of language (i.e ohafia and Abiriba in the same l.g.a speaks different languages, same as igbere,alayi) languages plenty for Abia, even ngwa that's the biggest is not really spoken in ubran areas cos ngwa itself is not one language.. obingwa speaks something different from isialangwa e.t.c
But you wouldn't know cos central Igbo is the real deal...

Once again no part of Abia belongs to any other group except Igbos
Re: .... by Favour623(m): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
All these nonsense post is becoming too much,we should stop it now b4 its goes too far
Re: .... by Nigercity: 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Favour623:
All these nonsense post is becoming too much,we should stop it now b4 its goes too far

Hold yourself
And try not to fall for them
That's maturity

Ngwa people have been making the great Igbos race proud
Right from time

Or better ignore or avoid the thread
Re: .... by Ekealterego: 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nigercity:

The idiot wrote there

Trying to cause division

They did the same with Igbere on Wikipedia. Igbere people have changed it now.
as Bkayy said, there is a massive cyber attack.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Favour623(m): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nigercity:

Hold yourself
And try not to fall for them
That's maturity

Ngwa people have been making the great Igbos race proud
Right from time

Or better ignore or avoid the thread
Ngwa people should do the same.have seen what they turn the history of Ngwa to,and its not right at all
Re: .... by drealcivilceno(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
ImembaN:
For your information Ikpeazu is ruling Abia from Obingwa...
and yes Umuahia belongs to the Ibeku people...
When Abia state was created we Ngwa people protested against it...we wanted a separate state for our self...
It is you Umu Onhunhu that was begging for UNITY... we are still asking the federal government for ABA state...

Note: we don't belong to the same ethnic group with you Igbos... most of us (like myself) don't even identify as Igbos...we are more related to the IKWERRE people than the Igbos...

Zoo ki bu.
Re: .... by sageb: 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
SaintBishop:
Okrika is Igbo? grin they don't even speak igbo as their language anyway cc worworboy
Phijo
Tonyebarcanista
Allen102
Sageb
Are Okrikans igbos. grin

Don't mind the delusional Igbos
Wakirike Bese

1 Like

Re: .... by SaintBishop: 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
sageb:

Don't mind the delusional Igbos
Wakirike Bese
WorWorBoy:
Thank fams, slayerforever grin grin
Re: .... by SlayerForever: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
SaintBishop:
Thank fams, slayerforever grin grin

Wait till the thread drop grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures of Presentation Of Flag To The Airforce Command Parade By GEJ / Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari / 2019: Non-Indigenes In Rivers Endorse Wike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.