Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

.... - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (11197 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming / "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo / "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Ekealterego: 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
ImembaN:
You are funny..
If I'm you i will sit down and think about what the future holds (FOR THE TRIBE INVENTED BY EUROPEANS ie: IGBO)
Yyeske aka Juliusmalema, I don't care about that one now ... my joy is that Ngwa through Abaribe have take it upon himself to win more territories for us. Unfortunately, Ijaws will suffer the consequences.
Sorry to my ijaw friends.

1 Like

Re: .... by SaintBishop: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2021
Ekealterego:

but they are going to conquer Ijaw land on behalf of Igbos. Ngwa are behind the return of Opobo and Bonny to Igbo hinterlands, thats why Opobo paid homage in Aba.
Ngwa is winning back territories for us. Ngwa people are championing that Brass people are Igbo. They are doing a great job.
You are boring me with your noise making as usual I don't have time for chest beating okoros.
And for your info,you can't win something that was never yours In the first place. Bonny and Opobo was and is still an ijaw clan,all your nonsense starts and ends on Nairaland lost Jew.

1 Like

Re: .... by Ekealterego: 9:12am On Nov 20, 2021
SaintBishop:
You are boring me with your noise making as usual I don't have time for chest beating okoros.
And for your info,you can't win something that was never yours In the first place. Bonny and Opobo was and is still an ijaw clan,all your nonsense starts and ends on Nairaland lost Jew.
Except that in real life, they speak Igbo.. They are only Ijaw on Nairaland.. in real life the sound of the voice is Igbo.

When we eventually get our own country, we will use them to acquire more land in Bayelsa, coupled with the Igbo people in Bayelsa... and it will be in Igbo language right in your ijaw face.

Bayelsa land seem to be good enough for to acquire for the Igbo nation.

Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... by SaintBishop: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2021
Ekealterego:

Except that in real life, they speak Igbo.. They are only Ijaw on Nairaland.. in real life the sound of the voice is Igbo.

When we eventually get our own country, we will use them to acquire more land in Bayelsa, coupled with the Igbo people in Bayelsa... and it will be in Igbo language right in your ijaw face.

Bayelsa land seem to be good enough for to acquire for the Igbo nation.

Thank you!
There are no igbos in Baysela not a sing soul. The day you yamaris carry your land grabbing tendency near Baysela what Wike did to you clowns in Oyigbo will be a child's play compare to what we are going to do to you lots Igbo man.

Here is an example.
https://www.nairaland.com/3793461/igbo-traders-bayelsa-shut-down

1 Like

Re: .... by eduora: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2021
Ngwa will not win the next governorship election for 2023.mark my prediction
Re: .... by Ekealterego: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2021
SaintBishop:
There are no igbos in Baysela not a sing soul. The day you yamaris carry your land grabbing tendency near Baysela what Wike did to you clowns in Oyigbo will be a child's play compare to what we are going to do to you lots Igbo man.

Here is an example.
Noise making. We already have indigenous Igbo speaking people in Bayelsa. if you dare touch them, you will have us to contend with.

Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... by Ekealterego: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2021
eduora:
Ngwa will not win the next governorship election for 2023.mark my prediction
Except Abaribe contests, Ngwa is winning nothing. They have used their turn I believe and Abaribe is the only power strong enough to shake the structure of things in that state.

The usual Old Bende areas will win it easy this time.
Re: .... by SaintBishop: 9:45am On Nov 20, 2021
Ekealterego:

Noise making. We already have indigenous Igbo speaking people in Bayelsa. if you dare touch them, you will have us to contend with.

Thank you!
There are no igbos in Baysela,the facts that people destroyed your shops in Baysela and no indigenous people came to your aids shows that there are no heboss in Baysela,just like there are no igbos in Bonny and Opobo. All your nonsense starts and ends here. grin

Re: .... by unshakablejihad: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2021
SaintBishop:
There are no igbos in Baysela,the facts that people destroyed your shops in Baysela and no indigenous people came to your aids shows that there are no heboss in Baysela,just like there are no igbos in Bonny and Opobo. All your nonsense starts and ends here. grin

The rants of a pipeline wretched rat with 4LGA. the genocide we carried out on your ancestors in PH will be a child's play if dare cross our boundaries..

bonny, opobo and nembe are all Igbo lands, we will help you degenerate locate your ancestral home in ghana with genocide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 20, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2021
Re: .... by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2021
Ekealterego:

Except Abaribe contests, Ngwa is winning nothing. They have used their turn I believe and Abaribe is the only power strong enough to shake the structure of things in that state.

The usual Old Bende areas will win it easy this time.
With their scant population...
You are no longer in control...
Ngwa will shoke umu ohnuhnu in 2023 ...
Democracy is a game of numbers...
Any part of Abia north we give the deputy ticket will vote for us...
We can even join APC just to make sure we retain power... angry angry
Re: .... by Eastlandx: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
SaintBishop:
The op is not Igbo because he speaks the truth? Fvcking clown.
And for your info, ijaws will and will always involved ourselves in unwanted lost Igbo Jews from israel business because,you are always found in involving in our business let it skin into your Igbo skull Okoro.
Look at this Ogogoro drinking clown,I didn't say you clown should stay away from igbo business rather I said you all should stay clear from igbo territory, but you didn't get that because you are already high on dry gin this morning.
By the way, which truth are you talking about?
Which truth is he say, bloody Ogogoro clown.

3 Likes

Re: .... by Eastlandx: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
SaintBishop:

Here is an example.
Continue chest beating you this Clown, no inch of igbo land be it Bonny or Opobo will be ceded to please you idiots.

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lionnation:
Like play like play this thread don't reach 4pages
It has reached seven 7 shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: .... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Eastlandx:

His Antic didn't Start and end on Nairaland, I know that guy, he is an Ijaw boy, he is using two fake Account on Facebook to do the same thing he is doing here

Re: .... by Idiko1: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
ImembaN:
I still get amazed why Igbos love drinking panadol for our (headache)...
Igbos please focus on your village and leave our village for us...
It not our fault that our village is attracting immigrants faster than the govt is developing it...
If you are not comfortable with our son OKEZIE IKPEAZU then make use of the ballot box.. but remember we are the extreme majority... and we will prove it again just as we did before...

Please shut up your putrid mouth. Which extreme majority are you on about? How long did Abia State being in existence before your silly extreme majority wake up from slumber? If I had been born and raised in Abia State, you have been likened to certain loudmouths from certain section of Nigeria.
Re: .... by Idiko1: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
ImembaN:
NGWA Land are;
ABA north LGA,
ABA south LGA,
Ugwunagbo LGA,
Osisioma LGA,
Isialangwa north LGA,
Isialangwa south LGA..
Obingwa LGA...
As for Ukwa...it is made up of three tribes...Ngwa, Ndoki, ASA... although Ngwa is the minority...

Don't forget most Ndoki and Asa people are our political allies...
Nvosi part of Isiala Ngwa south is bigger than most LGA in Abia north...

Abia north is scantly populated except Ohafia LGA and Arochuku...

There is no so-called indigenous Ngwa in Ukwa. Ukwa is Asa and Ndoki period. I cannot consider Obiga as Ngwa. However Ngwa-Inyiekwe and Obegu are pure Ngwa.
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Idiko1:

There is no so-called indigenous Ngwa in Ukwa. Ukwa is Asa and Ndoki period. I cannot consider Obiga as Ngwa. However Ngwa-Inyiekwe and Obegu are pure Ngwa.
I will leave that for ChinenyeN to deal with (if she wants).. because I believe she is from UKWA EAST...
I know you Igbos are trying to maximize the political tension between Ngwa and Ukwa for your advantage...
But an average Ngwa man do accept Ukwa with what ever identity she chooses to portray her self as...
This is what you Igbos (umu OHNUHNU) lack.. grin grin grin
Re: .... by Nigercity: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
ImembaN:
I will leave that for ChinenyeN to deal with (if she wants).. because I believe she is from UKWA EAST...

I know you Igbos are trying to maximize the political tension between Ngwa and Ukwa for your advantage...
But an average Ngwa man do accept Ukwa with what ever identity she chooses to portray her self as...
This is what you Igbos (umu OHNUHNU) lack.. grin grin grin
grin
Anyway day your leg touch ngwaland...
That day, you will be disappointed in all the rubbish you are saying here grin grin

For now keep living in your fantasy
Since you are that jobless, all rants starts and ends here on Nairaland!
And if you a man enough
Come Aba make we yawn!

Jobless impostor, keep being obsessed with ngwaland
You type rubbish here and call it ngwa... Yet are yet to make a single correct sentence in ngwa...
Onye ohuhu di ka gi,
Anuohia, a ga kwa la ga Choro akaoru, ga na ABA... I ga ahu umuaka ibe gi were ulo na ezi akaoru
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2021

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nigercity:
grin
Anyway day your leg touch ngwaland...
That day, you will be disappointed in all the rubbish you are saying here grin grin

For now keep living in your fantasy
Since you are that jobless, all rants starts and ends here on Nairaland!
And if you a man enough
Come Aba make we yawn!

Jobless impostor, keep being obsessed with ngwaland
You type rubbish here and call it ngwa... Yet are yet to make a single correct sentence in ngwa...
Onye ohuhu di ka gi,
Anuohia, a ga kwa la ga Choro akaoru, ga na ABA... I ga ahu umuaka ibe gi were ulo na ezi akaoru
I only engage tout on nairaland not in real life because it will be an insult on my personality...

This is not how to write in Ngwa cheesy grin grin grin
You are funny...
As for how I write my own Ngwa...
I wrote it in a way that will enable non Ngwa to read...
The Ngwa that ChinenyeN wrote were you able to read it...
M*d man... You can't even spell Onhunhu
As for wealth ...
Let not go there..
Because you are not my class INTELLECTUALLY OR FINANCIALLY...
Re: .... by Nigercity: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
ImembaN:
I only engage tout on nairaland not in real life because it will be an insult on my personality
cheesy cheesy grin
You can't even read the ngwa, I wrote grin grin
You kept replying me with things out of context...
To show how dumb, you are
An idiot small boy like you seeking attention
Why your mates are trying to better in life..
I typed another thing and you understood another thing, altogether grin >:
Lolz... Keep on ranting cos all your ranting ends here
You are not even man enough to be ngwa! You are just so dumb, you manage to hack Evelyn brothers account on FB (cos the you lad..I know can't be that senseless)...and you started using his acc to post rubbish, writing nonesense upandan
Even going to wikepdia to write rubbish indirectly mocking ngwa people..see...how far your obsession can go
Could easily track you down...
But my schedule is to busy, am not as jobless as you are... But if the Born you well let's meet in any part of ngwaland, you are free to come with your family members!
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nigercity:

cheesy cheesy grin
You are not even man enough to be ngwa! You are just so dumb, you manage to hack Evelyn brothers account on FB (cos the you lad..I know can't be that senseless)...and you started using his acc to post rubbish, writing nonesense upandan
Even going to wikepdia to write rubbish indirectly mocking ngwa people..see...how far your obsession can go
But my schedule is to busy, am not as jobless as you are... But if the Born you well let's meet in any part of ngwaland, you are free to come with your family members!
Lol cheesy and who is Evelyn
Re: .... by Nigercity: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
ImembaN:
And you think I don't frequent my home town..
Initially you guys claimed I'm not from South East...
You are the one that is living in a wonder land...
I guess you mistake the attitude of umu OHNUHNU living in ABA as Ngwa attitude...
Ngwa are not rioters like ONITSHA...
An Ngwa man is very quiet.... most are INTROVERTED (like my self).... But can only be violent when provoked...
An Ngwa man does not make empty threat like you Igbos... but la talk la do....
LIKE THE SAY EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE.

Ngwa people introverted grin grin
Ruffcoin, abiribe, ikonne, e.t.c
grin grin
You keep disgracing your self here!
Ruffcoin song "eriwa"
Was talking about how Igbos have alot of money including him also praying to God, never allow Igbo land run dry of money...

Also listen to ruffcoin ft phyno 30
You will know how dumber you are....

And just case you know
It is know as "ohuhu" not whatever rubbish you wrote there
Infact ngwa neighbors in umuahia l.g.a are permanently answering the name ohuhu...not whatever rubbish you wrote up there...
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nigercity:

cheesy cheesy grin
From claiming that I'm ChinenyeN to claiming that I'm Avely brother..
Madne*s...
You will soon claim that I'm Wike..
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: .... by shantti(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
This op is very correct, igbos should stop forcing people to join them. We the people of udi are not igbos, we are udidians. Our ancestors were from the ming dynasty in ancient china

5 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
Re: .... by FallenShitHole: 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
Omowoolata:
Nawa for my Igbo brother oo
I can't imagine Okun people in kogi state denying their Yorubaness
Something is wrong with the Igbos abeg
Ol'boy shut off and stop claiming. Yorubas has the most division of all the ethnic groups. Egba people claim to be different from Okun, same with Ijesha, Ikale, Ilaje, Mokole, Ohori/IjeOkun, Olukumi, Ondo, Onko, Owo, Oworo, Owu, Oyo, Remo. Even the Aworis will kill you if you call them yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: .... by ChinenyeN(m): 2:39am On Nov 21, 2021
Idiko1:
ImembaN:
..I will leave that for ChinenyeN to deal with (if she wants).. because I believe she is from UKWA EAST...

I am not from Ukwa, though my village is within that vicinity near Ukwa (we practically border them). Anyhow, a little bit of history lesson. I'll make it brief.

In 1927, J. Jackson (at the time an Aba Divisional Officer) provided an Assessment Report on the Asa Native Court area. It was during this time that the colonial administration wanted a better idea of the demographics (count of men, women, properties, etc.). This would eventually lead to taxation in the Aba Division, but that is a separate matter.

Jackson was tasked with assessing the Asa Native Court area and providing some such feedback. The Divisional Officers, through the then Warrant Chiefs, went community to community, compound to compound to gather such information. Among the information provided by the then Warrant Chiefs were claims of village affiliation and origin (mind you, the Warrant Chiefs were locals).

In that assessment provided by the Warrant Chiefs, which Jackson in turn provided as an Aba Divisional Officer, it was shown that approximately 50% of Asa villages claimed to have migrated from the Ikwerre area, while the other 50% of Asa villages claimed to have migated from the Ngwa area.

Likewise with the Ndoki area. P. A. Talbot was a Colonial District Officer in Southern Nigeria, but primarily served as an anthropologist and researcher. Around the same time that Jackson had provided his assessment, Talbot was working on his anthropological research of the local communities. Talbot died before he could finish the work which was then carried on by Mulhall. The work was then published some 30+ years later; The Physical Anthropology of Southern Nigeria.

Based in part on the study of the physical anthropology within Ndoki and number of communities that claimed descent from Ngwa, Talbot (and also Mulhall) characterized the Ndoki villages as an offshoot of Ngwa.

In summary, there are apparently indigenous Ngwa villages found all throughout the southern half of Abia and spilling over a bit into the eastern part of Rivers. They just have their different identities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Boko Haram Captures Runaway Member / Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals / Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.