Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

.... - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (11201 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming / "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo / "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by SlayerForever: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
SaintBishop:
Thank fams, slayerforever grin grin

Besides why are you seeking confirmation from other Okrika people. They are teaching you your own tribe or what? grin
Re: .... by SaintBishop: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
SlayerForever:

Besides why are you seeking confirmation from other Okrika people. They are teaching you your own tribe or what? grin
Teaching me about which tribe? undecided
Re: .... by SaintBishop: 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
SlayerForever:

Wait till the thread drop grin
Wait for which thread to drop lol, something that you people have been dragging since 2011.
Re: .... by SlayerForever: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
SaintBishop:
Teaching me about which tribe? undecided

Your Okrika tribe na. You have to call others to help you all the time grin
Re: .... by SaintBishop: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
SlayerForever:

Your Okrika tribe na. You have to call others to help you all the time grin
Where in my comment have I mention that I am from Okrika? Infact where in my comment have I mention where I'm from? Show me screenshot or me saying that I am from Okrika or forever hold your peace.
Re: .... by Omowoolata: 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
FallenShitHole:

Ol'boy shut off and stop claiming. Yorubas has the most division of all the ethnic groups. Egba people claim to be different from Okun, same with Ijesha, Ikale, Ilaje, Mokole, Ohori/IjeOkun, Olukumi, Ondo, Onko, Owo, Oworo, Owu, Oyo, Remo. Even the Aworis will kill you if you call them yoruba.

Hahahahahahahaha
Your ignorance is top notch
All those you quoted are Yoruba sub ethnic
You be clown!!
Re: .... by ChinenyeN(m): 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Favour623:
Don't speak for us,Ngwa is Igbo.if u don't want to accept the fact then forget about It.am from Ngwa and am a proud Igbo boy

Favour623, kanu la nnine. I ji ññaa kwnata dikwa obi la whne Igbo na? M ka m ra la o nogbala odo ahu we dila anyula anyi a liile sni. O nogbala odo ahu we dila anyulayi ogwe anyi mamirni l’ahu. I gba erne la we ngadinu ijito gh kpo whne? Enyi, whnuo nma. Whne ke na we ndidisi ime ngwuru afiri chakom.
Re: .... by Favour623(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2021
ChinenyeN:

Favour623, kanu la nnine. I ji ññaa kwnata dikwa obi la whne Igbo na? M ka m ra la o nogbala odo ahu we dila anyula anyi a liile sni. O nogbala odo ahu we dila anyulayi ogwe anyi mamirni l’ahu. I gba erne la we ngadinu ijito gh kpo whne? Enyi, whnuo nma. Whne ke na we ndidisi ime ngwuru afiri chakom.
speak english i might be Igbo but i don't Understand Igbo,bcoz i was not raise at Alaigbo,and am trying my best to learn it as soon as i can
Re: .... by Omanambala(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2021
ImembaN:
And you think I don't frequent my home town..
Initially you guys claimed I'm not from South East...
You are the one that is living in a wonder land...
I guess you mistake the attitude of umu OHNUHNU living in ABA as Ngwa attitude...
Ngwa are not rioters like ONITSHA...
An Ngwa man is very quiet.... most are INTROVERTED (like my self).... But can only be violent when provoked...
An Ngwa man does not make empty threat like you Igbos... but la talk la do....
LIKE THE SAY EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE.

When you discuss your Ngwa business , keep Onicha out of it , because I dont think you have ever met a true Onicha indigen or resident.
Re: .... by Awkabigboy: 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Favour623:
speak english i might be Igbo but i don't Understand Igbo,bcoz i was not raise at Alaigbo,and am trying my best to learn it as soon as i can
He spoke Ngwa not igbo. I couldn't understand that Ngwa
Re: .... by uthlaw: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
ImembaN:
For your information Ikpeazu is ruling Abia from Obingwa...
and yes Umuahia belongs to the Ibeku people...
When Abia state was created we Ngwa people protested against it...we wanted a separate state for our self...
It is you Umu Onhunhu that was begging for UNITY... we are still asking the federal government for ABA state...

Note: we don't belong to the same ethnic group with you Igbos... most of us (like myself) don't even identify as Igbos...we are more related to the IKWERRE people than the Igbos...
this people people go kill themselves once they get Biafra.... firstly, South South reject them,shey na nnamdi kalu go be the president,abi orji kalu go allow the guy to be is leader!
Re: .... by Akonamasi: 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
[s]
Awkabigboy:

[/s]

Kinematics the Ijaw boy if you're not careful we will permanently decommission you from nairaland. Be warned.
Re: .... by Kinematics: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Akonamasi:
[s][/s]

[s]Kinematics the Ijaw mongrel if you're not careful we will permanently decommission you from nairaland. Be warned.[/s]

Re: .... by Akonamasi: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
[quote author=Kinematics post=107857088][/quote]

cool
Re: .... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Favour623:
She wrote in Ngwa...
Only an Ngwa man and few Ikwerre will understand...
Re: .... by aribisala0(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nigercity:

They go about editing wikepdia
Check ngwa on Wikipedia an see they nonsense
The idiot wrote there
Indirectly insulting ngwa people

Is just that ndi igbo are not jobless like this other tribes
Trying to cause division
No one edits Wikipedia more than IPOB

Very desperate
Re: .... by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: .... by Favour623(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
ImembaN:
She wrote in Ngwa...
you and the rest of you knows you are talking nonsense,if only Ngwa can understand it so why can't i understand it.there is nothing u can do to seperate Ngwa from Igbo because thats what will truely are.
Re: .... by Favour623(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
Awkabigboy:

correction.....he in Ngwa most populous clan of Igbo people.and if you cannot understand Ngwa that means you are not Igbo.who knows if thats even Ngwa...google translation self
Re: .... by Favour623(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Awkabigboy:

correction.....he wrote in Ngwa clan of Igbo.and if you cannot understand Ngwa that means you are not Igbo.who knows if thats even Ngwa...google translation self
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ok
Re: .... by Awkabigboy: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Favour623:
correction.....he wrote in Ngwa clan of Igbo.and if you cannot understand Ngwa that means you are not Igbo.who knows if thats even Ngwa...google translation self
Dialect is dialect. I'm igbo and if I speak my deep dialect u won't understand. I doubt if u are igbo if not u would have known igbos have dialect

1 Like

Re: .... by Akonamasi: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
[s]
Awkabigboy:

Dialect is dialect. I'm igbo and if I speak my deep dialect u won't understand. I doubt if u are igbo if not u would have known igbos have dialect
[/s]

Ijaw boy you have being warned.
Re: .... by Ekealterego: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
ImembaN:
She wrote in Ngwa...
Blessing Imemba aka omah Kristal aka Crystal Imemba. Zukwanuike.
All your efforts are not working. Yiour activities and propaganda have been duely noted by some Ngwa elders and all those posts you have been given to spread, all archived. Sooner, you will see, internet gurus are now looking into your case but since non of your efforts in recent time are have penetrated anywhere at all, your accounts and any similarities in your posts have now been put on Red alert on major platforms.

I just thought i should pass the message to you.

For now, there are volunteers willing to go on a massive counterattack on the other side. I know you know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: .... by xelly: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
ImembaN:
I still get amazed why Igbos love drinking panadol for our (headache)...
Igbos please focus on your village and leave our village for us...
It not our fault that our village is attracting immigrants faster than the govt is developing it...
If you are not comfortable with our son OKEZIE IKPEAZU then make use of the ballot box.. but remember we are the extreme majority... and we will prove it again just as we did before...

Remind me how to spot candidate for Yaba left. You don't need to be examined before admission into Yaba left.

Sorry, did you escape from there?
Re: .... by BKayy: 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ekealterego:

Blessing Imemba aka omah Kristal aka Crystal Imemba. Zukwanuike.
All your efforts are not working. Yiour activities and propaganda have been duely noted by some Ngwa elders and all those posts you have been given to spread, all archived. Sooner, you will see, internet gurus are now looking into your case but since non of your efforts in recent time are have penetrated anywhere at all, your accounts and any similarities in your posts have now been put on Red alert on major platforms.

I just thought i should pass the message to you.

For now, there are volunteers willing to go on a massive counterattack on the other side. I know you know what I mean.
Check out what they did to Ngwá Wikipedia three days ago

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngwa

I no fit laugh.
God knows I am not touching grin. I leave it to ndị Ngwá. If it is their decision to leave it that way, I totally endorse It

1 Like

Re: .... by Ekealterego: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
BKayy:

I no fit laugh.
God knows I am not touching grin. I leave it to ndị Ngwá. If it is their decision to leave it that way, I totally endorse It
I guess the Ngwa people are fighting back though. What was there?

1 Like

Re: .... by SlayerForever: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
BKayy:

I no fit laugh.

It says last edited 3 minutes ago. Please what was changed before grin
Re: .... by SlayerForever: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ekealterego:

I guess the Ngwa people are fighting back though

Ekealterego it's time to do a thread on this. I will do the honours. But hold this screenshot. You will post it there after my opening post. Please.

Bkayy assuming you had screenshot the previous rubbish they wrote we would have used it now.
Re: .... by BKayy: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
SlayerForever:

Livescores,
What changed was "Ngwa, an ethnic group in South Eastern part of Nigeria" to "Ngwa, an Igbo tribe in South Eastern part of Nigeria"

Seems Ngwa people are holding their ground

1 Like

Re: .... by Ekealterego: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
SlayerForever:

I guess the whole of Abia state is under serious cyber attack. LOL. Same thing they did to the Igbere Wikipedia page until they gave up.
They switched everything Igbo to Ijaw. just to give you the context and location of Igbere. It is located tight inside Bende close to Abriba, Item and close to Isuikwuato.

1 Like

Re: .... by BKayy: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
SlayerForever:

Ekealterego it's time to do a thread on this. I will do the honours. But hold this screenshot. You will post it there after my opening post. Please.

Bkayy assuming you had screenshot the previous rubbish they wrote we would have used it now.
E ji Igbo agwa ya onye ọcha.
You should have known me na, I always keep record.
I never stray too far from my invoice. Any package ordered, I sign the receipt.

Here you are. The old page, before editing

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buba Galadima: Declaring Bandits Terrorists Is Waste Of Time, They’re Faceless / Unity List: Consensus Candidacy Threatens APC February 26 Convention / 208 Court Cases Threaten APC Convention, Buni Fights Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.