Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience (40773 Views)

Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever / N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by smile4kenn(m): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Timagex(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
ospreywin:
I know how it feels, infact let's say most entrepreneurs these days are like that, it's just a coincidence and nothing spiritual about it. Just be careful with yourself, don't stress about it too much it can lead to depression and eventually take a toil on your health and that's what you should be avoiding for now. One important thing I'll advice you to do is be consistent with having conversations with your creator, don't take the moment of connection with your creator for granted. What we say or what we do with our minds usually have impact on our lives, be positive always, pray for yourself and others, wish yourself well, don't think bad about your self or others, we attract the energy we give out. Remember, you are not alone.

Hmmmmm.....I feel motivated. Thank you sir. I'll move closer to God.

1 Like

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by lordmassac(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:
, it seems like the weight of the world s on my shoulder and I fear ama break down.
Right now I have to start asking questions like , am I being punished ,
Am I the only one experiencing these kinda stuffs etc
It’ really hurts menh nd I feel like spending time in the BAR to console myself

You are not in that situation alone bro.
You will surely survive it if you really want to.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Muwq: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
None
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by petra1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:
Good day fellow nairalanders, I am currently so vexed right now and pissed.
I have been damn broke for a while due to the fact that I haven’t been getting lots of logistic jobs these days.
I noticed that my personal fund has been going into the business to keep it moving and now that I have exhausted my options, I am being left with the worries of paying my workers month end, because they don’t care and they will collect their pay whether there is work or not.

Today early this morning a client paid her cumulative debt of 25000 into my account and I was smiling Cos I know that I will be able to pay one rider month end. However, to my greatest, it is on this same day that my riders have brake pad issues, the need to change oils and the most annoying of all is that my phone fell off my hand on this same day o, so 25k in 25k out, I no even see shawarma bUy inside the money Cos I had to immediately go nd fix the screen of my phone .
SHEY NA JUJU BE THIS ? Cos I remember say pastors used to say to pray against this kind thing abi na VILLAGE PEOPLE abi Na just COINCIDENCE.
Pls if have been in shoes , biko tell me ur experience

if its a one time experience. you may over look . but if regular it's a curse. Something is working against prosperity. I will suggest you meet a minister who understands spiritual things to minister to you. also I wi encourage you to be consistent in paying tithe and pray against the devourer
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Greenerie(f): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Start immediately to pay your tithe faithfully.most important.something is eating up ur money.pray and fast for God to reveal if it's anyone behind it.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by wizkidblogger(f): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
juju koor, juju nii?

what's your daily marketing activities like? I mean customer acquisition...
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by zinaunreal(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nigeria is not a good place to do business at all
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by FireRain: 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
This is a common issue with all logistics owners in Lagos. If I list the expenses weekly... it's crazy.

Not juju bro. May you recoup the loss, keep pushing.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by ugotaya: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:
I have been damn broke for a while due to the fact that I haven’t been getting lots of logistic jobs these days.
I noticed that my personal fund has been going into the business to keep it moving and now that I have exhausted my options, I am being left with the worries of paying my workers month end, because they don’t care and they will collect their pay whether there is work or not.

Today early this morning a client paid her cumulative debt of 25000 into my account and I was smiling Cos I know that I will be able to pay one rider month end. However, to my greatest, it is on this same day that my riders have brake pad issues, the need to change oils and the most annoying of all is that my phone fell off my hand on this same day o, so 25k in 25k out, I no even see shawarma bUy inside the money Cos I had to immediately go nd fix the screen of my phone .
SHEY NA JUJU BE THIS ? Cos I remember say pastors used to say to pray against this kind thing abi na VILLAGE PEOPLE abi Na just COINCIDENCE.

Why? you should thank your lucky stars that there's available funds to pay for the damage car. what if there's no cash to repair the vehicle? learn how to be grateful in nothing and also be grateful in plenty they you will attract the big blessings

take care
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Testimony1988(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nothing like juju, just pray it won't work for you, don't say what you are not sure of.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by nams77: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
casdoruche:
Psalm 23 27 35 91
With faith works.
j
How do you use them
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Chigold101(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:
, it seems like the weight of the world s on my shoulder and I fear ama break down.
Whether na juju or not.
Whether na village people or not.
It's not important to know.

If you are a Christian, bring out few days and have a fellowship with God (fasting and prayers).
Deal with this situation and it will end.

I have been there before and I took three days off and whatever it was was dealt with.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:

Are you in Lagos? Maybe I can start patronizing you.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by muheeb01(m): 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
It could be mere coincidence or spiritual at the same time,don't leave any stone unturned,protect yourself always through prayers or whatever means you believe in...this is called agbana in yoruba,mind you the spiritual controls the physical....we won't work or labor in vain...do something about it.

Check my signature and my profile for my work
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:

seriously do you pay your tithe
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Hubeznigeria(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
KarinaLove:

Your Village People Are Following You.
It Is A Spirit
It Is Called "SPIRIT OF WASTERS".

Ask Your Pastor. You Get Money Today And Something Unnecessary Comes Up To Swallow And Waste It. If You Check Well, It Is Always Occuring To You But You Are Just Realising It Now.

If you like, keep listening to those saying "It's part of life". Even u, listen to urself. For no reason, ur phone fell down from ur hand and screen broke. Boom!!! U had to fix screen. I laugh in my village language grin

Good Luck To You Darling.

I'm just sitting in front of my screen wondering why it took you after 5 years to get on board NL... I would like to know if you wouldn't mind. How is your evening going?
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Workch: 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
There’s nothing spiritual about it.
These things happen.
Only those who have profound lack of knowledge of probabilities and statistics will see this Spiritual.

Keep strategizing and putting yourself in the right places at the right time.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Workch: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

seriously do you pay your tithe
There is no evidence that tithes work.

There’s evidence that It doesn’t work
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Workch: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
FireRain:
This is a common issue with all logistics owners in Lagos. If I list the expenses weekly... it's crazy.

Not juju bro. May you recoup the loss, keep pushing.
I did Logisitics as well.
I sold all my bikes because the wahala too much

1 Like

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Oyiboman69: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Making legit money is not easy...there are a lot of unseen forces ready to fight and pull you down especially in a society like Nigeria where all the environment is totally polluted with unclean money through money rituals and fraud. you have to be very prayerful cos making wealth is not as easy as it seems...
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by showafrica(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
GenAbacha:
Aww

See ehn it happens sometimes.

It just feels like the universe is against you.

I’ve been in that phase for months now. Nothing coming in no matter how much you push.

But one thing is as certain as the sun will set, the phase will pass and you’ll start asking if someone has started praying for you somewhere when you start making 101% revenue.

Just don’t let depression keep you from pushing.

Exactly...

At a time, it did happen to me
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by FireRain: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Workch:
I did Logisitics as well.
I sold all my bikes because the wahala too much

No be small wahala. It drains body, soul and spirit. It's for the strongest.
If all these new tickets and touts could be addressed, it would have been a gold mine for all SMEs but corruption has eaten deep into the souls of these officials. Naija won't end us.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Workch: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
FireRain:

No be small wahala. It drains body, soul and spirit. It's for the strongest.
If all these new tickets and touts could be addressed, it would have been a gold mine for all SMEs but corruption has eaten deep into the souls of these officials. Naija won't end us.
Riders are full of shit as well

1 Like

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Caseless: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:
oga, it's not only you. Your own na riders you get and you do bike logistics. If you run trailers, you'll know what we're facing. In that line of logistics, everyone is against you, including your drivers.

Again, does it mean your bikes don't see enough deliveries to make in a month? Which city are you?
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Caseless: 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Workch:
riders are the problem of that business just as drivers are our own problems in our own field.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by FireRain: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Workch:
These ones are the real devils! Their acts made me realise that an average Nigerian is a criminal. They know how important they are to the biz and use it to frustrate an investment.
embarassed
The few good ones still make one believe in humanity sha.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Angy55(f): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Slade47:
Sincerely have you been paying your tithe?

Please leave tithe It's funny how you guys attach every set back to not paying tithe.

OP should go and pray. It's not everything that is solved by tithing.

Should he use people's salary to pay tithe?
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by bragamycin: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Caseless:
oga, it's not only you. Your own na riders you get and you do bike logistics. If you run trailers, you'll know what we're facing. In that line of logistics, everyone is against you, including your drivers.

Again, does it mean your bikes don't see enough deliveries to make in a month? Which city are you?

Based in Lagos , sometimes things can be dull , which s common in business
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by temielects(m): 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:

Please I beg of you don't joke with your spiritual life I have been in this and I am glad to tell you it requires spiritual attentions,as a matter of fact my case was worst compared to yours in the sense that if someone gift me 10k I will loose something of 30k or more than,please pray and reach out for spiritual consultations in the right place!
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Slade47(m): 12:08am On Nov 20, 2021
Angy55:

Please leave tithe It's funny how you guys attach every set back to not paying tithe.

OP should go and pray. It's not everything that is solved by tithing.

Should he use people's salary to pay tithe?
look it not attachment or what ever you want to call I just recently started paying mine and my life has gotten significant turnaround
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Slade47(m): 12:09am On Nov 20, 2021
chloride6:

How many Americans pay tithe?
hmmm you should the answers to that question if you live there??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago / RCCG In Alapere, Lagos On Fire (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.