Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience (40772 Views)

Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever / N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Piptocoin: 7:33am On Nov 19, 2021
Many options to consider. One of them is whether you have a girlfriend who has been used for rituals by yahoo boys and is ignorant of the fact. She will be a medium through which they siphon money from your destiny to their bank account.

Another is the possibility that your business has attracted the envy of business rivals or friends you trust.

It could also be you are experiencing a string of bad luck that will disappear with time.

Your surest bet is to seek God for answers.

1 Like

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Ofadaman(m): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2021
People don't question the good days but find whom to blame on bad days, when business was booming ,village people were not available then or what?, Ohh, you took up the glory of being a sharp business man who's killing it, now that business is bad everyone is to be blamed except you, it must just be village people or charm being used on you.

You won't admit that you need to tactics, manage cost, adjust salary, seek new business opportunities elsewhere, you won't blame your self for being careless with your phone, it's village people and someone is against u.

1 Like

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Achor1111(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:
Good day fellow nairalanders, I am currently so vexed right now and pissed.
I have been damn broke for a while due to the fact that I haven’t been getting lots of logistic jobs these days.
I noticed that my personal fund has been going into the business to keep it moving and now that I have exhausted my options, I am being left with the worries of paying my workers month end, because they don’t care and they will collect their pay whether there is work or not.

Today early this morning a client paid her cumulative debt of 25000 into my account and I was smiling Cos I know that I will be able to pay one rider month end. However, to my greatest, it is on this same day that my riders have brake pad issues, the need to change oils and the most annoying of all is that my phone fell off my hand on this same day o, so 25k in 25k out, I no even see shawarma bUy inside the money Cos I had to immediately go nd fix the screen of my phone .
SHEY NA JUJU BE THIS ? Cos I remember say pastors used to say to pray against this kind thing abi na VILLAGE PEOPLE abi Na just COINCIDENCE.
Pls if have been in shoes , biko tell me ur experience
I have experienced it. But, l was grateful to God that money came in, what if l didn't receive money within that time.
Like, what if the client didn't pay you that day, and your screen and brake pad spoil?
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Saintmary(f): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:
I have been damn broke for a while due to the fact that I haven’t been getting lots of logistic jobs these days.
I noticed that my personal fund has been going into the business to keep it moving and now that I have exhausted my options, I am being left with the worries of paying my workers month end, because they don’t care and they will collect their pay whether there is work or not.

Today early this morning a client paid her cumulative debt of 25000 into my account and I was smiling Cos I know that I will be able to pay one rider month end. However, to my greatest, it is on this same day that my riders have brake pad issues, the need to change oils and the most annoying of all is that my phone fell off my hand on this same day o, so 25k in 25k out, I no even see shawarma bUy inside the money Cos I had to immediately go nd fix the screen of my phone .
SHEY NA JUJU BE THIS ? Cos I remember say pastors used to say to pray against this kind thing abi na VILLAGE PEOPLE abi Na just COINCIDENCE.

Be careful who you confide in. Not everyone is your friend.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by chloride6: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Slade47:
Sincerely have you been paying your tithe?

How many Americans pay tithe?
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Truckpusher(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:

You just experienced a bad day my friend.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Openyamind111(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
OP no be juju.. the country hard to the extent say person to think say him village people dey reason am.. you no dey notice say price of everything don go up sote once money enter person hand person go think say weather Na spiritual battle.. meanwhile village peopleself dey collect from this hardship sote them no get time reason anybody again. grin
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Ventura1: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
What is the source of the money for your business? Is it fraud related? Search your conscience.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by HEAVEN4444: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:

you sef so you cannot manage broken screen ?

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by FuckDModz: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:

Na poverty dey worry you.

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by bragamycin: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
That one we know say SAPA has come.
Not the one u will get small Alert nd ur hope is high then boom, u have to use the money.
Ordinary shawarma person no see buy inside
Achor1111:

I have experienced it. But, l was grateful to God that money came in, what if l didn't receive money within that time.
Like, what if the client didn't pay you that day, and your screen and brake pad spoil?
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by walchezi: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
My my
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by ezewealth(m): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
We business men do this kind of ordeal very much, sometimes myself, " how I wish DAT I am a gov. Civil servant "
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by tuboi: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Someone said sh*t happens but must it happen to you…Paying a tithe of 2500 out of d 25k would have saved you this loss…Sorry bro, the devourer couldn’t be rebuked because of disobedience……
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by DesireFarms(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Brother no be JuJu. Don't entertain fear ,it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up and handle it. The phase will pass and u will be happy you never gave up
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by incogni2o: 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:

Do you normally pay your tithes before and stopped?

Anyways, still be Thankful, Things. are worse for some others.

I hope you bounce back in a short while
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by bragamycin: 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
U wey get money , come nd sponsor my ministry
FuckDModz:

Na poverty dey worry you.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Omoluabiii(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:

oga carry your problem commot here, everybody with hin own, shei na your matter we go come dey disscus for friday wey person suppose dey party ni?
Getart of my screen!
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Prenonjebose: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
There are days like that. It rains, not drizzle
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Nyanabo(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oyibo use grammar call am coincidence. We call it JUJU. It can't be ordinary with what you explained about business not moving well. Logistics business I know is currently booming so check yourself well.

1 Like

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by alphaconde(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
bro na normal thing

someother day e go b like u bribe God the way things go de flow
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Ubdavis(m): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Some people can lament ehhh. Ok, think it's spiritual and plunge urself into a more serious problem. ..
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by TheMostComplex1: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Just do your work & commit everything to God.

As for are you paying your TITHE that one na big lie.
Don't let any one blackmail you with paying of TITHE.

GOOD & AND BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO ANYBODY
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by blackslayer: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
GenAbacha:
Aww

See ehn it happens sometimes.

It just feels like the universe is against you.

I’ve been in that phase for months now. Nothing coming in no matter how much you push.

But one thing is as certain as the sun will set, the phase will pass and you’ll start asking if someone has started praying for you somewhere when you start making 101% revenue.

Just don’t let depression keep you from pushing.

True words. I am facing the same issue, although my situation is as if money is just disappearing.
I am in deep red in the stock market, been owed money and not getting paid back...A lot of bills just coming in.
I know it will pass, still i remain calm.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by TUTU147: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
It might not be ordinary,seek the face of God.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by BabaIbo: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
It may not be juju but you need to be prayerful.

As a businessman, na the day wey security man wan collect him pay, light issue go come up.
As if that is not enough, when you call the driver wey dey carry your goods come, make you ask am where he don reach he go tell you say motor swallow electric poll, this one happen, that one dey shake blah blah blah.
The funny thing is days like this, na im sales go come low(especially on a day of the week you know sales dey go well).

If your babe come mistakenly call you, she go bear the brunt... cheesy grin
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by meobizy(f): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lol. It was a coincidence. If the amount was 60k the same would happen. That is real life for you, you can not predict everything beforehand. On some months you can make a full 250k only to pay workers salary, the rest will stay as profit. You won’t call it juju at those times.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by sexyking1: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
GenAbacha:
Aww

See ehn it happens sometimes.

It just feels like the universe is against you.

I’ve been in that phase for months now. Nothing coming in no matter how much you push.

But one thing is as certain as the sun will set, the phase will pass and you’ll start asking if someone has started praying for you somewhere when you start making 101% revenue.

Just don’t let depression keep you from pushing.
Verily verily I say unto u, not flesh nor blood revealed this to u but the most High! U just summarized this without stress.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by djon78(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
bragamycin:

From the money you make
How many do you give away into people's lives and Even Church?

The Bible in Malachi talked about God rebuking the devourer for your sake when you pay your tithe

Devourers are very real
We are living in a cursed world

The principles surrounding money is very practical and real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago / RCCG In Alapere, Lagos On Fire (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.