Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience (40777 Views)

Is This Juju, Magic, Spirituality Or Just Simple Human Intelligence? / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever / N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by alexola20(m): 5:11am On Nov 20, 2021
Keep praying hard bro.Pray fervently.Pray with all the energy you got.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by balingaonline(m): 6:55am On Nov 20, 2021
bragamycin:
First is to pray u find a faithful nd loyal rider if not , it will be best to ride urself if you ain’t doing a regular 8 to 5 job.
Then make sure u have ur complete papers , know people in the military also cos of all extortionists on the road.
there is not problem about the riders, I was an Okada rider before I started my POS and Solar business, but I love logistics business from the beginning.
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Poleski: 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
bragamycin:
Good day fellow nairalanders, I am currently so vexed right now and pissed.
I have been damn broke for a while due to the fact that I haven’t been getting lots of logistic jobs these days.
I noticed that my personal fund has been going into the business to keep it moving and now that I have exhausted my options, I am being left with the worries of paying my workers month end, because they don’t care and they will collect their pay whether there is work or not.

Today early this morning a client paid her cumulative debt of 25000 into my account and I was smiling Cos I know that I will be able to pay one rider month end. However, to my greatest, it is on this same day that my riders have brake pad issues, the need to change oils and the most annoying of all is that my phone fell off my hand on this same day o, so 25k in 25k out, I no even see shawarma bUy inside the money Cos I had to immediately go nd fix the screen of my phone .
SHEY NA JUJU BE THIS ? Cos I remember say pastors used to say to pray against this kind thing abi na VILLAGE PEOPLE abi Na just COINCIDENCE.
Pls if have been in shoes , biko tell me ur experience

Only fools believe in juju and pastors. Check yourself, you are probably doing something wrong in your business. Stop looking people in your village to blame, lazy people do that!!
Re: Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience by Willie2015: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2022
bragamycin:
, it seems like the weight of the world s on my shoulder and I fear ama break down.
Right now I have to start asking questions like , am I being punished ,
Am I the only one experiencing these kinda stuffs etc
It’ really hurts menh nd I feel like spending time in the BAR to console myself
. If any man is afflicted..let him pray. Men ought to pray and not to faint. Pls get on your knees and pray

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago / RCCG In Alapere, Lagos On Fire (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.