Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma (46517 Views)

Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:15am On Nov 19, 2021
authority2006:

You've issues friend, very deep ones for that matter. Seek help

Shut up my friend! why should a simple court decision degenerate into a battle of supremacy between 2 tribes and you are talking about me needing help. A whole 8 pages and it is all about tribal slurs and to you that is not a signed of cursed and failed people?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Starpro87(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2021
Don't just rush Fidelity bank, bro. Allow them to deduct as they so wish because it will get to a time when they won't be able to pay you back, then you will acquire the (Fidelity)bank. Don't forget me ooo

Bonesbreaker:
Isha win win thing For oga inno i have been noticing Fidelity bank charging my Nigeria account guys just in seconds i have been debited in thousands how do i stop this shit kindly help me out i have complained to them in there app but no reply i have send my cousin to see to it buh the are still debiting me every day

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by kinibigdeal(m): 11:24am On Nov 19, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

Awolowor wasn't fit enough to lace Ziks shoes

He's called the great Zik of Africa for a reason

Is it the Zik Awo defeated overnight. Zik was a failure

3 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Masterkernel1: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2021
Putindbutt:

He is liable to GTB in cash running into billions. What do you expect the bank do when a customer defaulted?.
GTB is not going to refund the deductions. Before they do, if at all, he has to win his forgery case in court first.

Hahahaha.. . What's the connection between illegal deduction from his account and falsification? Supreme Court has awarded him 32 billion against GTB.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Ayemileto(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2021
Putindbutt:

2018 warrant;
https://www.nairaland.com/4338645/court-issues-arrest-warrant-innoson
2019 warrant;
https://www.nairaland.com/5262564/court-issues-bench-warrant-arrest

From the links you dropped, the court order was issued in 2018 and 2019.

This is 2021, Why hasn't he been arrested since then?
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by kinibigdeal(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2021
Krismas:
grin Wot prove of forgery do u have?? The illegal deduction prove there is, is the court verdict in favor of innocen

The prove is in court. He should go and appear
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by slowice(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2021
perambulator:

you clearly dont understand finance, go and read up time value of money and discounted rate. I dont know the particulars of the case but i know I thing. If i owe you money and inflation and devaluation means the real value of the naira is falling greater than the interest rate charges on the loan, then the longer it takes to pay you the better for me.

let me give you an example: As at last year I owe you 100m you are charging me 22% interest. but last year dollar was 400, today it is 550. If i paid you that money last year i would have paid you $250,000 but if i waited 1 year despite the 22% interest i will pay you 122m naira which may sound larger to the uninformed but is only $221,000....less than what i owed you last year. So you see the longer it takes for me to pay you in naira, the less I am really paying you. if it were between 2015 and 2021, your 100m ($625K in 2015) will have become 329m naira ($598K) in 2021 despite all the interest So you see it is actually in GTBs interest to delay payment and let the interest accumulate, Innoson is the one losing money because he cannot buy with 329m in 2021 what he could buy with 100m in 2015.

We are a dollar economy, so even though we spend naira, we are really paying the naira equivalent of the dollar. So if i end up paying you less dollars, it is better for me. The Nigerian naira ALWAYS falls over time, so the longer i hold a debt in Naira the better for me...the less I am really paying in future.

You re correct... In other words gtb is using delay tactics on purpose. But still innoson got nothing to loose even if the payment delays for another 10 years as the initial debt was way smaller..... He is actually on massive profit right now
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by kinibigdeal(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2021
greggng:

We are saying the same thing . Yoruba man can't bank in South Eastern bank and Igbo man can't bank in yoruba bank so why are we pretending to be one Nigeria...in practice we are not one

We are actually not United we are just enduring each other
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by egoldman(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2021
kinibigdeal:

Did he forge GTB document or not?

Why did supreme court rule in his favor?
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by kinibigdeal(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2021
Oddfinder:

Do u do tgis purposefully or out of ignorance? Or are u being paid to peddle lies and confusion?
Forgery and illegal deductions are two different things. Innosson won at the supreme court because he proved his case(illegal deductions by gbt)beyond doubt that gtb was removing his money illegally without his consent. The bank should also sue innoson if it thinks he forged their documents. Whats all these nonsense

http://saharareporters.com/2017/12/23/innoson-vs-gt-bank-how-industrialist-defrauded-bank-and-bullied-efcc-police-and-courts
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by nzeobi(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2021
kinibigdeal:

Lol. GTB is now GTCO. He had issues with GTB and not GTCO

Ok so you admitted gtbank was owing. Any change of name or structure doesn't really affect the case.

Why do you think gt is trying to throw up funny case of forgery which they keep loosing

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Ayemileto(m): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2021
Springboot:
32 billion and you think that's enough to take over the bank? This man na mumu, that will not even buy you the highest share in the bank.

The money started from 550M.

It keep increasing with 22% interest.

When the Supreme court judged the case 2 years ago, it was 8Bn, but GTB refused to pay.

Now it's 32Bn.

It's only a matter of time before the initial money + Interest surpass what GTB can pay back.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Krismas(m): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2021
Agadinaagwuofe:

Forget that talk my friend! politicians were able to rig because the populace aided it either by their voter's apathy or by directly involving in it. The thugs are Nigerians, the INEC are Nigerians even the riggers. If you so much believe in that why then some governors fail to impose their candidates irrespective of their power? what then happen in Edo? Anambra? Imo etc the government rig because we Nigerians assist and help them. How can the government that is not even 1% of the population took a decision that will affect millions. The falsehood they peddle is that he governors determine who succeeds them that is not true. Check what happened in Anambra if the people stick and ensure their votes count NOBODY rigs shit! If Nigerians shun sentiments, tribe and bribe and decide among them to seek for a betterment of Nigerians first only then will politicians begin to work other than that we will keep stagnating on this hell-hole.
grin Dat 1% control the military, d police and funds. I am not telling u state election or local government. I say president. Its selection, not election. Wen the next president will be decided u will probably be sleeping in the night. Knowledge of this is important so dat one will not just be deceiving ones self
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by OfoIgbo: 11:39am On Nov 19, 2021
Asour:

He (Segun Agbaje) is no longer the MD.

GTB should really approach Innocent Chukwuma for a proper out of court settlement. Any direct or indirect shares that Segun Agbaje has in GTB should be forfeited. All his lackeys in the current board should be shown the door, and a new management team put in place to carry out the negotiations with Innoson.

Segun Agbaje ran this bank aground, by picking an unnecessary fight with Innoson, and on top of that, using their links with the seat of power, to hound Innoson.

But I think it can be remedied, if the current GTB board make the right wise conciliatory moves

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by kinibigdeal(m): 11:40am On Nov 19, 2021
nzeobi:

Ok so you admitted gtbank was owing. Any change of name or structure doesn't really affect the case.

Why do you think gt is trying to throw up funny case of forgery which they keep loosing

The forgery case is in court. Let the court decide
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by olatuns2017: 11:40am On Nov 19, 2021
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by kinibigdeal(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2021
egoldman:

Why did supreme court rule in his favor?

https://punchng.com/innoson-chairmans-absence-stalls-forgery-case/

Why was he absent?
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by King44(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2021
chigator2:

@ https://www.thecable.ng/innoson-chairman-im-waiting-to-take-over-gtbank-money-owed-me-will-surpass-their-capacity
Somehow, I am hoping he takes over.

Cos the way these people manage banks these days ehn they will just enter your account and deduct money for no reason. Stealing from customers and that is after they must have traded with your savings and make profits e no go still do them.

1k 2k 20k 200 naira 100 naira illegal deductions.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by kinibigdeal(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2021
OfoIgbo:

GTB should really approach Innocent Chukwuma for a proper out of court settlement. Any direct or indirect shares that Segun Agbaje has in GTB should be forfeited. All his lackeys in the current board should be shown the door, and a new management team put in place to carry out the negotiations with Innoson.

Segun Agbaje ran this bank aground, by picking an unnecessary fight with Innoson, and on top of that, using their links with the seat of power, to hound Innoson.

But I think it can be remedied, if the current GTB board make the right wise conciliatory moves

GTB still remain one of the formidable bank in Nigeria. Despite access bank acquiring of Diamond bank, they are yet to match GTB. Agbaje did a very good job at GTB. GTB actually opened the eyes of many banks in Nigeria
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by kinibigdeal(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2021
King44:
Somehow, I am hoping he takes over.

Cos the way these people manage banks these days ehn they will just enter your account and deduct money for no reason. Stealing from customers and that is after they must have traded with your savings and make profits e no go still do them.

1k 2k 20k 200 naira 100 naira illegal deductions.

All banks are guilty of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by nzeobi(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2021
kinibigdeal:

The forgery case is in court. Let the court decide

Lol the forgery case was supposed to be between the customs and innoson but the customs has cleared him.

Gtbank is only decieving themselves and wasting time, when they get tired they will start paying

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by kelly72: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Dear OP, the title of this post should be "How To Acquire A Bank By Fraud" by Innocent Chukwuka and Innosson Motors.

I know the true background of the story and how but for the smart way Agbaje moved quickly to save GTB, the bank would have been killed like Diamond Bank.

As we type here, Access Bank, Zenith Bank and AMCON are dragging ABC Orjiako,an Igbo man like Innocent Chukwuka, that their actions against ABC Orjiako even forced him to step down from being the Chairman of the Board of a company he co-founded but no one is playing the ethnic trump card. So why should he bring ethnicity or hate into this glaring case of fraud if he is innocent ? because his tribe enjoy immunity from prosecution for crime committed or what? Haba!
The case is in court. Real crime of forgery was committed and the perpetrators of the forgery including the company that cleared the goods, except this your 'mentor', is yet to be jailed.

Let's watch how it pans out in the courts.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund.

Lol...you are so funny and know nothing about this case and that is the same reason GTBank is in this huge trouble; blind tribal sentiment.

The Supreme Court of Nigeria has severally pronounced judgment in this case and I hope you know what that means; final.

GTBank can change their name 10 times more but it means nothing to this case. A prisoner or debtor is not free simply because he changed his name; the last kick of a dying man. A drowning man catching at a straw.

Soon the money will be N50 billion and we will witness the emergence of Innoson Bank from what used to be GTBank.

They saw an "illiterate" Onitsha trader and began to steal his money. He caught them and proved his case in court but pride and arrogance did not let them redeem themselves whilst there was time. An now they have met their doom.

Can't wait for a new owner.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Tallesty1(m): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2021
Putindbutt:
There is no ibo man dead or alive that is not tribalistic. When Gtb was giving you loan, I guess they weren't tribal at the time. You forged the bank documents to take delivery of goods, you were asked to pay back which you refused and then starts playing the tribal card upon litigation.
Okay, help me understand something here.

Innoson forged bank documents which he used to take delivery of goods, the bank asked him to pay and he refused and the bank decided to forgive him and let him go just like that?
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by kelly72: 11:56am On Nov 19, 2021
flokii:

Are you living in another planet?.. GTBank accused Innocent Chukwuma of falsehood and falsifying documents to defraud their bank.
What debt are you now talking about?

Stop being misinformed so that the takeover of GTBank won't bring you sudden heart attack.

GTBank has done everything to deceive its customers and shareholders but it is in your own interest to find the supreme court judgment on this case and inform yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by InoGetJoy: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2021
flokii:

Are you living in another planet?.. GTBank accused Innocent Chukwuma of falsehood and falsifying documents to defraud their bank.
What debt are you now talking about?
GTB has taken him to court, up to the supreme court and Innocent Chukwuma has won them in all the courts. They should pay him what they owe him. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2021
seunmsg:
Omo ole ifo, you go wait tire.
He is way too big,don't worry he would run GTB better than the way afonjas are running it now, when he takes over.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by UncleJudax(m): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2021
flokii:
You will take over GTBank and then use the money in people's account to do business.. I no blame you sha, na GTBank wey loose guard
To make matters worse, they appointed an Igbo woman married to a Yoruba man, on the verge of divorce as MD. Innoson know wetin dey give am liver and na the Igbo woman wey GTBank appoint as MD go help am
"Use people's money to do business? Are you that stupid? What do you think banks do with everyone's money?
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by bigcasava1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
The MD must be afonja who think they can get away from crime because the country is in their hands. Innoson worked hard for his money unlike some who claimed to be richest in Africa when we know without govt backing they can't get their. GTB should get ready to loose Igbo customer if anything happens to innoson or his business

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by bigtt76(f): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by MAURI: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bros eh! after reading the whole 5 pages I decided you are the only one worth replying. I have always told people that wants to hear, Buhari is never the problem of Nigerians the same way previous and future presidents will never be. Nigerians are the problem of Nigerians, you can bookmark this reply Nigerians will still get it wrong in voting come 2023 notwithstanding these hardships and sufferings everyone is passing through now, look at people that suppose to be the leaders can't even think above primordial sentiments, nepotism and tribalism but these set of people are the ones dying of hunger, poor healthcare, bad roads, insecurity etc but come during voting the same tribal card being played since time immemorial will surface again. Nigerians are cursed I am saying this from the place of bitterness, if we can't get it right why not divide? Everyday I read on the front page and news about worse happenings in the God forsaken country I try to pinch myself if this will make them be serious about living but NO an average Nigerian is not only poor in thinking but also in decision-making, just imagine people here arguing about innoson and court processes yet none of them wants to be enlightened for the betterment of Nigeria tomorrow they will blame Abike dabiri for not saving Itunu or blame Nigeria diplomats for not showing up for citizens when infact the populace are the actual problem. Sometimes I wish these country youth can be wise but the truth is they can NEVER be it is already late, The president after Buhari can't even better the country the same with the next and next and next until the citizens re-orientate themselves and grew above all these petty sentiments we will keep spinning around like a centrifuge, you think the European/American system that allows even a black man from any part of the world to become council heads and even hold sensitive positions as long as it is merited prefer blacks more than themselves? No but they know that racial and tribal sentiments is only a thing of dark minds and will restrain development.

Thank you for the bolded. That is the reason Africa is lagging behind in development. Majority of us are too emotionally inclined and not rationally inclined. No objectivity. Where does the unnecessary emotional outburst stop? Cos today it is Yoruba, Ibo and Hausa, even if Nigeria gets divided along these ethnic lines, then you will hear..No, he speaks a different dialect, he is not a real Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa. We seriously need to wake up and do away with all this dark sentiments and backwardness and endeavour to assess issues based on merit & substance. There are loads of very educative and interesting topics on here that a lot of people can learn from, but often times, they end up being tribalized and reduced to nothing. Come on people!
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by kinibigdeal(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
nzeobi:

Lol the forgery case was supposed to be between the customs and innoson but the customs has cleared him.

Gtbank is only decieving themselves and wasting time, when they get tired they will start paying

The forgery case had to do with GTB because GTB documents was forged. Go and read it. GTB will file for damages that will outwit whatever innoson is asking for. Out of court settlement might be the only resolution between the two

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands / Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.