Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? (41971 Views)

'Your Dress Is Too Short' - Lady Bounced At National Assembly For Wearing This / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by LivingTribunal: 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
anonymous1759:
angry
OP no make me vex Bayern just burst my ticket.

Bro the thing dey vex me since, I just enter here to read comments take relieve the mood.. sad sad
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Donjovinco: 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
I don't think both of you know what you want in this relationship, my advice is that you two,take a break to know what you want before it too late. You can also see the man who steal communion
https://jovinletter.com/2021/11/19/man-who-steal-communion-caught-in-second-attempt/
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Olam09(m): 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?

I think i know the girl you're talking about

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by dmgr(m): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Op

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by macho44(m): 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?
Nigerian gals and "Phone Issues" be like Mc Oluomo & Owo Mi Da. Since I was born, and now that I am getting old , I have never seen a 9ja gal without phone issues, brothers have you seen?

6 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Akerele44(m): 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?
Na konji hook my guy e just use seriousness disguise grin

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Goldiness: 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and e sadven wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

You come here to this forum, seeking for who will support your acts of fornication, how terribly disgusting. Why would you give out gifts to a girl in the first place when you are not sure of her, relationship of weeks, angry and why would you ask for sex in return. You little men will never seems to stop your amazement. If your gift to her is for sex exchange and not for real love, stop it. And tell her off when ever she demand for cash or material. You both should know we're to draw the line. angry Now you see her as someone with lots of men baggages, end the friendship now, so you don't get used, and you regret later and start looking for advice.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by einsteine(m): 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
No, we Bleep first. If we still like her after the Bleep, a relationship can occur.

6 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by goodyvin02(m): 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
I knack on first dates

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by thaoriginator: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

A lie she a tell breda, she a give Weh the pussy to another man pon your expense. Just like smaddy said earlier, let her go. Luckily you a go get a nice gyal easy weh a go treat you laka King weh you be. No fall fi dat bloodclaaat scam deh. Jah bless!
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by HRMK: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
IS SEX FOOD THAT U MUST AV TO SURVIVE?EVERY RELIGION IS AGAINST SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE!IF U AV GOOD INTENSIONS FOR A LADY,U WONT ASK FOR SEX WITHIN 2MONTHS OF RLNSHP!!
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by studentofTruth: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Same week if possible. Any visit to your house.

If she's not ready, end the relationship and move on. Someone else is collecting while you're paying the bills.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by deavicky(m): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
No nah sex suppose happen the next day.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by generalwo(m): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Give your life to Jesus..... Flee fornication.....
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by MrMacinterchi1: 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
op, u be ATM machine?
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by efighter: 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?

I go slap you from my phone now.

Any lady that demands for money from a guy she is dating is nothing but a cheap prostitute.

Have ladies been cursed not to make their own money? Or have their sugar daddies used their destinies for rituals?

4 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by jaxxy(m): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

U have put urself in a bad position. Stop giving into her every demands. Tell no u can’t bt keep the relationship going.

I don’t support giving people things for sexual compensations. Give them if it’s convenient for u and they deserve it.

Does she deserve it? Yes why? What value does she bring to the relationship asides potential sex? undecided No? Then fine!

U can also have a good relationship without sex bt I don’t know if Ure doing a real relationship or hook up. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by efighter: 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
HRMK:
IS SEX FOOD THAT U MUST AV TO SURVIVE?EVERY RELIGION IS AGAINST SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE!IF U AV GOOD INTENSIONS FOR A LADY,U WONT ASK FOR SEX WITHIN 2MONTHS OF RLNSHP!!

Which Religion says a lady should be extorting a guy?
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Lastmankc(m): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

Then you guys should stop billing men.Because most of you don't have anything to offer except kpekus
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by ogkrakkid(m): 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Deborah98:
So na because of sex keep you for that relationship and because of material gain made her stay. She's obviously manipulating you into thinking she's with you,the moment she's satisfied from ripping you off your money na den your eyes go clear. Well I'm not a party to sex before marriage but I'll advice you as a good friend, if you guys aren't in the same page please let her go. Don't be coerced or manipulated to do things for her simply because you wanna take advantage of her based on the help. It's okay to help but don't be used.
If truly u are a female and wrote this. My dear u are a "somebody " eyan nie..I wish dey can see and understand this. I duff my beret for u.

3 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

e for better say you nor talk anything for this post angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Thesaint141(m): 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
I nor get wetin to tell u for now, make I go drink water first.

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by UnimkeAk(m): 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Always Ask in the first week kings..
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Semaj77(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

Good point , he should also stop providing financial assistance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by BePrepared: 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Evil generation
Upon all the churches all around these folks do nothing but sex sex sex... Tufiakwa
Every single illegal sex is enough to qualify one to eternal hell.

Escape Gods impending wrath
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by lextube: 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

Oga you dey Bleep up o. If na me, once I meet you today, e get as e be sef, I fit dey ask you for sex that day wey I dey meet you. No time to waste, so I will suggest you leave that girl alone if she no won give you Bleep.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by jimcaddy(m): 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
The thing is when it comes to sex in a relationship. Women are the ones I'll blame. They think a relationship is all about making demands from a guy, and giving him sex in return. That is why relationships crumble the moment you have sex with a girl. You both will not have issues until you finally sleep with her. Why is that. We date for the wrong reasons. Naija women date to alleviate poverty.. and when you do that, you have opened the door for a guy to demand for sex in return. It's a win-win situation. Just kuku turn to the so called relationship into a friend's with benefits arrangement so that no one is emotionally committed.

3 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Lindodo20: 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

You be sure client grin

Senior mugu
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by orikoku: 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Omo, if na me, I must collect my share of the Puna ooo, with all you have spent, my guy wise up. She must no go Scott free even though it will cost you more money to bring her close.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Una don start again

undecided
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by omoadeleye(m): 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

She doesn't want you simp.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Kokadomfreedom(m): 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
a whole two mothns? even na virgin i go don chop within two weeks without spending shishi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.