Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You (35024 Views)

Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Acidosis(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2021
Baawaa:

Where did Reno omikri get this

From thin air. Lying against God just to prove a point.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by AbuAeesha: 10:51am On Nov 19, 2021
where is the petition he talked about??
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Abeg getout joor. You cant compel anybody to give his money to someone he doesn't want to give it to. I tell you guys, if dangote(my role model) asked us to contribute money for him, I wont mind giving him my last 5k even if I have to go hungry.
Gbam ! Reno always thinks he knows everything and thinks he is PERFECT undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2021
AbuAeesha:
where is the petition he talked about??
DSS dey see your comment grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by marsup: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2021
Athemisia:

Let him put his own words to practice not all these preaching without practice.
I'm interested in the message not the messenger. A lot of people spend money just to be noticed, instead of improving and investing in themselves. If you have the money, no problem, but if don't have, don't kill yourself trying to feel among or keep up fake appearances.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by fubsy: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Abeg getout joor. You cant compel anybody to give his money to someone he doesn't want to give it to. I tell you guys, if dangote(my role model) asked us to contribute money for him, I wont mind giving him my last 5k even if I have to go hungry.
The wise may correctly term this position as a foolish one.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by kellyzaf(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2021
shawnfamous:
I really love what Reno has said, it's the basic truth about life. U nor fit carry Ur little water wey u get dash ocean because u wan get attention of fishes.
But if I follow this idea Reno dropped on every aspect of life, things go spoil.
I will stop paying offering and tithe because the church has more money than I do
I will stop giving tips to security men because they have a paying job and I don't have a job.
I will stop assisting people in a Gofundme campaign because their target is way more than my net properties Etc
Many of these artist that sent Davido money, just did that as an investment but on the other hand, Davido has tried for people, I haven't benefited from him but honestly, he deserves the show of love from people, fake or real.

Op, u be real son of ur father and u r wiser, God bless u bro.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Frales6(f): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2021
He's getting fat sha
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by kellyzaf(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2021
Davash222:
"God does not reward nice people. He rewards wise people.''

Be wise not nice.

Op dont be carried away with this quote, God rewards both the nice and the wise, you can quote me if u like, then i will open ur eyes more with the bible verses where God himself reward some persons a family for been nice to their fellow human being.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by izombie(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2021
That buhari part is funny o grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Kingpin1000: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2021
I have signed the petition to jail Buhari
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Athemisia: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2021
marsup:
I'm interested in the message not the messenger. A lot of people spend money just to be noticed, instead of improving and investing in themselves. If you have the money, no problem, but if don't have, don't kill yourself trying to feel among or keep up fake appearances.
Let your own life preach your message not your mouth trying to rain doom on others. Do you know them well enough to say they're living fake life
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by xeju: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
You have the right to give whoever your money doesn't stop the fact you might still be a mumu for doing that.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by HRMK: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2021
AM SURE THIS RENO OMOKRI KNOWS THE FULL IMPLICATION IN RUNNING AGAINST BUHARI EVERY MINUTE!IS IT WORTH IT AT ALL?
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Mariangeles(f): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2021
When you feed those that are richer than you, God deals with you.

Reno is a foolish liar who thinks he's wise.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by specie103(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2021
New International Version
And without doubt, the lesser is blessed by the greater.

New Living Translation
And without question, the person who has the power to give a blessing is greater than the one who is blessed.

English Standard Version
It is beyond dispute that the inferior is blessed by the superior.

Berean Study Bible
And indisputably, the lesser is blessed by the greater.

Berean Literal Bible
And apart from all disputes, the inferior is blessed by the superior.

King James Bible
And without all contradiction, the less is blessed of the better.

New King James Version
Now beyond all contradiction, the lesser is blessed by the better.

New American Standard Bible
But without any dispute, the lesser person is blessed by the greater.

NASB 1995
But without any dispute, the lesser is blessed by the greater.

NASB 1977
But without any dispute, the lesser is blessed by the greater.

Amplified Bible
Yet it is beyond all dispute that the lesser person is always blessed by the greater one.

Christian Standard Bible
Without a doubt, the inferior is blessed by the superior.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Without a doubt, the inferior is blessed by the superior.

American Standard Version
But without any dispute, the less is blessed of the better.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
But without dispute, he who is lesser is blessed by him who is greater than he.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by iamtardey: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2021
I'll sign that petition cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by isaiah4life(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2021
Na only talk this one sabi. If you too help people, you go just sidon dey watch how dey go dey shower you with love.

Who this one help. Getat!
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2021
udemzyudex:

What makes you think it makes no difference to him? It all depends on the individual.
Haven't you seen a situation where by you give money to a poor person and he gives you attitude because the money is small to him but if you give that same amount to a rich person he will appreciate you knowing fully well that you know he is rich but still give to him.

Whether you give your mother, father or the richest man in your community, it all depends on the person you're giving.

But a poor/well-behaved person deserves and needs the giveaway more than a rich/well-behaved person

Here, well-behaved doesn't mean returning the favor....

It means saying 'thank you' except health issues won't allow you to say it.....
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Bennycollins: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2021
Haylel:

I get sick of all this moral police who think they have a say in how I should spend the money I make.

When you make your own 5k, send it to your mother in the village.

This is my 5k , I don't need my mother's prayers, it is mine to do whatever I want with it.

If you're pained that almost #200,000,000 went to an already rich guy, go and make your own 200 million and give it to beggars and people on sick bed.

This one is not yours, put your mouth only where your money is.
. I know you won't pray for your mother to see this from you. Even if we must respond to spite others we should be reasonable. Some things are sacred to life.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2021
Haylel:

I get sick of all this moral police who think they have a say in how I should spend the money I make.

This is my 5k , I don't need my mother's prayers, it is mine to do whatever I want with it. let it be according to your confession, you will never need your mum's prayer and let every prayer your mum have prayed for you before now be revoked.

If you're pained that almost #200,000,000 went to an already rich guy, go and make your own 200 million and give it to beggars and people on sick bed.

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by marsup: 11:33am On Nov 19, 2021
Athemisia:

Let your own life preach your message not your mouth trying to rain doom on others. Do you know them well enough to say they're living fake life
Talk less and listen more.
Have a good day.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by emmykk(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Kastonkastroll:

You don't understand what reno posted.it is packed with wisdom.
Read it again.
Giving dangote your money is profitable foolishness but if otedola give him too is a different case because they are of the same class
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by udemzyudex(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2021
Crystyano:

But a poor/well-behaved person deserves and needs the giveaway more than a rich/well-behaved person

Here, well-behaved doesn't mean returning the favor....

It means saying 'thank you' except health issues won't allow you to say it.....

LOL.. Its funny how you drag in the Word well-behaved cheesy

The truth is you can only suggest to a person what you think he or she should use his/her money for.

Some people give for a reason, either for political gains, favour etc some even give for the sake of giving.

Whether well behaved or not it all depends on the individual giving and the person receiving.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Toluwanise247(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2021
Some statement are products of jealousy I repeat again.....
How can you say God don't reward nice people and He only reward wise....
Study your bible very well There's a particular wise man in bible that through his wisdom he delivered a city and nobody reward him. What happened to his wisdom?
Davido may not be holy but his generosity speaks for him.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by babadee1(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2021
Kastonkastroll:

His message is simple. You will answer to God for how you spend your money. I don't like Reno but he's very right on this one.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Okimski(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2021
Haylel:

This is my 5k , I don't need my mother's prayers, it is mine to do whatever I want with it.

Na mumu or juju be this? Who do you this thing
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
Watch how those davido sheeps will call him a hater now. Wizkid fans are hardworking meanwhile davido fans are either cultists or yahoo and their gfs are on hookup apps.
Oponu ni e
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Chatflick(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2021
shawnfamous:
I really love what Reno has said, it's the basic truth about life. U nor fit carry Ur little water wey u get dash ocean because u wan get attention of fishes.
But if I follow this idea Reno dropped on every aspect of life, things go spoil.
I will stop paying offering and tithe because the church has more money than I do
I will stop giving tips to security men because they have a paying job and I don't have a job.
I will stop assisting people in a Gofundme campaign because their target is way more than my net properties Etc
Many of these artist that sent Davido money, just did that as an investment but on the other hand, Davido has tried for people, I haven't benefited from him but honestly, he deserves the show of love from people, fake or real.
You were making sense until you involved the church. You give to God and not man. When you understand this then you shall begin to bring forth good seed. If the church uses the money for their personal benefits then it's none of your business as long as you have given.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2021
jrusky:
Reno pls just ignore them in their foolishness.

There is a particular one among the list who donated to Davido stunt, his biological parent still live in dilapidated colour riot bungalow where these idiot was born till this moment. You can imagine those village building with colour riot where the poor family could not buy good paint at once to giv their house good look but bought red paint today to paint the front and in a year time red pain is cost but white paint is cheaper and they go for white to paint the side of the building but he donated 1m for Davido just to show off, Davido who is full and overflow.

Tell 75% of the donors tell them to show us their family picture and the house their parents live you will be shock.

There is one of them that donated 1m. This is a guy that his mother is still selling petty stuff. If he has 1m to give Davido, what stopped him from renting a befitting store and stocking it for his mum?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by brandsoncharlie: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
shawnfamous:
He said don't give to people who are richer than you just for attention, he didn't say you shouldn't give to them.
Your boss is richer than you but you can give something to appreciate him that doesn't mean it has to be monetary or go into debt because you want attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido, Chidinma, Harrysong At ‘Noiseless Party’ / Banky-W Goes Sky Diving In Dubai. Shares Amazing Photos / Ifu Ennada Leaks Alex Chat About Yvonne Nelson & Nana Akua Addo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.