Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You (34987 Views)

Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by pansophist(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Your wisdom is profitable. To you. Your foolishness is also profitable. But to others.

Wise words.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Davash222:
"God does not reward nice people. He rewards wise people.''

Be wise not nice.
He said the Golden but bitter truth.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by FAvE47(m): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Abeg getout joor. You cant compel anybody to give his money to someone he doesn't want to give it to. I tell you guys, if dangote(my role model) asked us to contribute money for him, I wont mind giving him my last 5k even if I have to go hungry.
Bro calm down and reason what you just said
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by mediainc: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
It's true, a real man give to the needy, not for clout. The idea is give to those in need.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by silibaba: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Abeg getout joor. You cant compel anybody to give his money to someone he doesn't want to give it to. I tell you guys, if dangote(my role model) asked us to contribute money for him, I wont mind giving him my last 5k even if I have to go hungry.
your money, your problem, your life. If you like, you can set your entire money ablaze.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Solofresh2: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
shawnfamous:
I really love what Reno has said, it's the basic truth about life. U nor fit carry Ur little water wey u get dash ocean because u wan get attention of fishes.
But if I follow this idea Reno dropped on every aspect of life, things go spoil.
I will stop paying offering and tithe because the church has more money than I do
I will stop giving tips to security men because they have a paying job and I don't have a job.
I will stop assisting people in a Gofundme campaign because their target is way more than my net properties Etc
Many of these artist that sent Davido money, just did that as an investment but on the other hand, Davido has tried for people, I haven't benefited from him but honestly, he deserves the show of love from people, fake or real.
He has tried for people,he has tried for people.
Now tell me, how many of your family has he helped?
Someone you have not met in real you are claiming he has helped a lot of people.You are saying this because of what you see on social media.
Life is not by social media my brother.Stop backing what you don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Solofresh2: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
frugal:

That's the foolishness he's talking about. Your N5k makes no difference to him and will never be acknowledged or recognized. But send that N5k to your mom in the village and watch showers of prayers.
Sometimes I wonder how people think.Can you just imagine.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Toks2008(m): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Athemisia:

You seem to forget that not everyone practice your religion so stop compelling others to live by your philosophy.

Awon Christian radicals.

Do you need religion to understand the fact that any giving that excludes the needy, orphans and widows is not complete?

This is simple logic.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Germi9: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
Reno the table shaker,keep shaking tables joor
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kastonkastroll:

MPAMA SPOTTED!
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by ajl: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Instablogger9ja:
Reno Omokri took to his social media post to give tips of wisdom to those who give money to people who are richer than them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWavABTlYzs/?utm_medium=copy_link

I don share that link to hundreds of people. Buhari must face ICC by God's grace.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by November24(f): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Davash222:

Be wise not nice.

As sweet as it sounds,it's not biblical

God rewards nice people...
Not wise people.

Matthew 5:44
King James Version
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Prime4life(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
frugal:

That's the foolishness he's talking about. Your N5k makes no difference to him and will never be acknowledged or recognized. But send that N5k to your mom in the village and watch showers of prayers.
true talk bro, nice one.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Prime4life(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Solofresh2:
He has tried for people,he has tried for people.
Now tell me, how many of your family has he helped?
Someone you have not met in real you are claiming he has helped a lot of people.You are saying this because of what you see on social media.
Life is not by social media my brother.Stop backing what you don't know
bro tell them, because them no wise.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Haylel: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bennycollins:
. I know you won't pray for your mother to see this from you. Even if we must respond to spite others we should be reasonable. Some things are sacred to life.
It is all figurative.
Also, not every family see prayer as what you see it. I speak of atheists and agnostics.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by oldman112(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Athemisia:

My guy just go dey dance because OBO go wire ur aza very soon.... cheesy

How will he know me
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Pclemenza: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Haylel:
I don't need my mother's prayers.

Very interesting
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Jaqenhghar: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
shawnfamous:
I really love what Reno has said, it's the basic truth about life. U nor fit carry Ur little water wey u get dash ocean because u wan get attention of fishes.
But if I follow this idea Reno dropped on every aspect of life, things go spoil.
I will stop paying offering and tithe because the church has more money than I do
I will stop giving tips to security men because they have a paying job and I don't have a job.
I will stop assisting people in a Gofundme campaign because their target is way more than my net properties Etc
Many of these artist that sent Davido money, just did that as an investment but on the other hand, Davido has tried for people, I haven't benefited from him but honestly, he deserves the show of love from people, fake or real.
That your proverb carry weight sha
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by shawnfamous(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
kellyzaf:

Op, u be real son of ur father and u r wiser, God bless u bro.
Amen, God bless u too
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by jclassiq(m): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Davash222:

Be wise not nice.
That doesn't even make any sense. How does God not reward nice people? David happened to be one of the nicest men of old; did God reward David or not?
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by shawnfamous(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
authority2006:

Why are you turning logic on its head but thinking that you are applying logic? I guess logic is beyond your reach. Lol
lol it's probably beyond your comprehension. U can bookmark this page and come back in few years, that may be your perfect time for understanding bros.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by twosquare(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
Reward is given to the wise, not nice

reward...reward....reward....reward...

5 out of 10 virgins in the scriptures were called wise, not nice. If they were nice, they would share their oil....but they were wise, not nice, so they didn't.

A nice person can unknowingly pet evil, but wisdom will instruct a wise man to detest certain things.

November24:

As sweet as it sounds,it's not biblical

God rewards nice people...
Not wise people.

Matthew 5:44
King James Version
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by shawnfamous(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
authority2006:

Why are you turning logic on its head but thinking that you are applying logic? I guess logic is beyond your reach. Lol
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Bennycollins: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Haylel:

It is all figurative.
Also, not every family see prayer as what you see it. I speak of atheists and agnostics.
I am not even particular about the prayer aspect of it. You bluntly replied to someone that if he had 5k , it was his business if he chose send it to his mother so he shouldn't decide that you do same with yours.
Assuming you are a mother/father, how would you feel if you get to hear such, even from someone else's child?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Davash222(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
jclassiq:

That doesn't even make any sense. How does God not reward nice people? David happened to be one of the nicest men of old; did God reward David or not?
David is also wise. Remember, he gave birth to the wisest man on earth

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
udemzyudex:

LOL.. Its funny how you drag in the Word well-behaved cheesy

The truth is you can only suggest to a person what you think he or she should use his/her money for.

Some people give for a reason, either for political gains, favour etc some even give for the sake of giving.

Whether well behaved or not it all depends on the individual giving and the person receiving.

Giving for the sake of giving means giving for no specific reason or giving without expecting a specific favor in return
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
1 crate of malt for you grin grin grin

shawnfamous:
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Haylel: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pclemenza:

Very interesting
Very emotional.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Haylel: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bennycollins:
I am not even particular about the prayer aspect of it. You bluntly replied to someone that if he had 5k , it was his business if he chose send it to his mother so he shouldn't decide that you do same with yours.
Assuming you are a mother/father, how would you feel if you get to hear such, even from someone else's child?
I don't get moved by filmsy emotions, I'd be cool hearing such from someone else.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Hkff: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
How
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
Watch how those davido sheeps will call him a hater now. Wizkid fans are hardworking meanwhile davido fans are either cultists or yahoo and their gfs are on hookup apps.

You must be a kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ajimobi, Odunlade, Ijebu At Ayefele's Triplets Dedication / Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) / Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.