Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You (35021 Views)

Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by AmeLonRo(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2021
When you give to people richer than you, you are sowing to get to their level.
Its a honour you do to them which others will do to you.
When you give to people poorer than you, you are also sowing a seed not to ever get to their level.

Meanwhile.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvOVxnnItio

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Toks2008(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2021
Their money, their choice as long as they can help the needy with the same energy no wahala but if not then they are stupid.

James 1:27
For pure and holy ministry before God The Father is this: to take care of orphans and widows in their affliction, and for a man to keep his soul without defilement from the world.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by oldman112(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2021
Is my money oga, I even transfer 1k for David. We dey give government, abi government no pass us

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Psalmistproject: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Abeg getout joor. You cant compel anybody to give his money to someone he doesn't want to give it to. I tell you guys, if dangote(my role model) asked us to contribute money for him, I wont mind giving him my last 5k even if I have to go hungry.

Ndo nwamu! Oga adicha kwa mma las las wink
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by TruthUntold: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
Watch how those davido sheeps will call him a hater now. Wizkid fans are hardworking meanwhile davido fans are either cultists or yahoo and their gfs are on hookup apps.

smart not hard workers make the final cut, shift left, close your eyes, stick your tongue out and keep on marching onward!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by lomprico(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2021
True
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by AK481(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2021
mumu.

a gift to a poor man is dash on earth
a gift to a rich man is usually investment for the future , if i am upcoming artist that have featured davido for a hit, i will give him my last one million naira for more opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Athemisia: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Abeg getout joor. You cant compel anybody to give his money to someone he doesn't want to give it to. I tell you guys, if dangote(my role model) asked us to contribute money for him, I wont mind giving him my last 5k even if I have to go hungry.
Don't mind him. Same thing they do in their Churches. They hate competition.

BTW, Reno, no be you work the money for Dem so let Dem spend it anyhow they like.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Athemisia: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2021
oldman112:
Is my money oga, I even transfer 1k for David. We dey give government, abi government no pass us
My guy just go dey dance because OBO go wire ur aza very soon.... cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by marsup: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2021
Words of wisdom.
He who has ears, let him hear.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Athemisia: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2021
Toks2008:
Their money, their choice as long as they can help the needy with the same energy no wahala but if not then they are stupid.

James 1:27
For pure and holy ministry before God The Father is this: to take care of orphans and widows in their affliction, and for a man to keep his soul without defilement from the world.
You seem to forget that not everyone practice your religion so stop compelling others to live by your philosophy.

Awon Christian radicals.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Okuze: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2021
He is making sense
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Athemisia: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2021
marsup:
Words of wisdom.
He who has ears, let him hear.
Let him put his own words to practice not all these preaching without practice.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by udemzyudex(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2021
shawnfamous:
I really love what Reno has said, it's the basic truth about life. U nor fit carry Ur little water wey u get dash ocean because u wan get attention of fishes.
But if I follow this idea Reno dropped on every aspect of life, things go spoil.
I will stop paying offering and tithe because the church has more money than I do
I will stop giving tips to security men because they have a paying job and I don't have a job.
I will stop assisting people in a Gofundme campaign because their target is way more than my net properties Etc
Many of these artist that sent Davido money, just did that as an investment but on the other hand, Davido has tried for people, I haven't benefited from him but honestly, he deserves the show of love from people, fake or real.

Your analogy doesn't even correlate with what Reno said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by jrusky(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2021
Reno pls just ignore them in their foolishness.

There is a particular one among the list who donated to Davido stunt, his biological parent still live in dilapidated colour riot bungalow where these idiot was born till this moment. You can imagine those village building with colour riot where the poor family could not buy good paint at once to giv their house good look but bought red paint today to paint the front and in a year time red pain is cost but white paint is cheaper and they go for white to paint the side of the building but he donated 1m for Davido just to show off, Davido who is full and overflow.

Tell 75% of the donors tell them to show us their family picture and the house their parents live you will be shock.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by izubext007: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2021
Some one once said is bad to be nice and protective to be wise.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by authority2006(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2021
shawnfamous:
I really love what Reno has said, it's the basic truth about life. U nor fit carry Ur little water wey u get dash ocean because u wan get attention of fishes.
[s] But if I follow this idea Reno dropped on every aspect of life, things go spoil.
I will stop paying offering and tithe because the church has more money than I do
I will stop giving tips to security men because they have a paying job and I don't have a job.
I will stop assisting people in a Gofundme campaign because their target is way more than my net properties Etc [/s]

Many of these artist that sent Davido money, just did that as an investment but on the other hand, Davido has tried for people, I haven't benefited from him but honestly, he deserves the show of love from people, fake or real.

Why are you turning logic on its head but thinking that you are applying logic? I guess logic is beyond your reach. Lol
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by udemzyudex(m): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2021
frugal:

That's the foolishness he's talking about. Your N5k makes no difference to him and will never be acknowledged or recognized. But send that N5k to your mom in the village and watch showers of prayers.

What makes you think it makes no difference to him? It all depends on the individual.
Haven't you seen a situation where by you give money to a poor person and he gives you attitude because the money is small to him but if you give that same amount to a rich person he will appreciate you knowing fully well that you know he is rich but still give to him.

Whether you give your mother, father or the richest man in your community, it all depends on the person you're giving.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Athemisia: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2021
shawnfamous:
But if I follow this idea Reno dropped on every aspect of life, things go spoil.
I will stop assisting people in a Gofundme campaign because their target is way more than my net properties Etc
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Bmaster(m): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2021
AmeLonRo:
When you give to people richer than you, you are sowing to get to their level.
Its a honour you do to them which others will do to you.
When you give to people poorer than you, you are also sowing a seed not to ever get to their level.

Meanwhile.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvOVxnnItio
for your mind.!

If you give out foolishly,either to the poor or to the rich,it equals to one thing:

Likewise,
When you give to the rich or poor applying wisdom,it amounts to one thing
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by beautyfunke(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
and you will end up begging for bread at the end of your life

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by verybadmouth(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2021
Reno is foolish jooor(Irony). Drake, Rihanna, Jayz and Cardi B did the same recently and raised enough money for their birthdays. Davido learnt from his role models. He is wise.
Davido is wise
Davido is wise
Davido is wise
Davido is wise
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by emerged01(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2021
Nobody should judge Davido and those who gave him money until we all see how Davido spend the money. I trust Davido will spend the money in a best way.
We have know why people choose to give kings gift instead of the staff and guards of the palace. It is just to seek favour and recognition. Na normal thing! We should stop being Judge over matter wey dem no carry come our court so make Reno no say him never give GEJ gift before.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2021
Good things happens to both wicked and kind hearted

anyway under that RENOS ADVICE AND PREACHING Nigerians will flood his timeline with their problems

Still go into another platform to talk about another Methuselah that deserve presidency

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Slickest(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
You're a sign of human devolution

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Good things happens to both wicked and kind hearted

anyway under that RENOS ADVICE AND PREACHING Nigerians will flood his timeline with their problems
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by maldino: 10:42am On Nov 19, 2021
How can you give someone what your haven’t given your mother?

It is possible that many are guilty of this...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by sencekompis: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Absolute RUBBISH write up, am disappointed in you this time RENO, you said God doesn't reward nice people but rather wise people listen most wise people make this world a horrible place, if everyone is nice to one another the world will be a much better place. probably you feel jealous of David.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by jaxxy(m): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2021
Reno had sense bt he can be confused and very biased sometimes.

Davido didn’t ask people who don’t have to give to him. He knows who he was talking to and they know him and hear his voice. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Lamanii22(f): 10:48am On Nov 19, 2021
Reno!!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by BeardedMeat(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2021
brainpulse:
This Pikin in man's body will always have trash to spit.

419 pastor
Have you signed the petition to jail buhari ? I have signed mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj's Fresh New Look After Debt Scandal (photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Olusoji Jacob & Blessing Douglas Wedding / Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.