Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika (4585 Views)

Singles: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex - Pastor Paul Rika / No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika / Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of GOD (Very Powerful) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW

Daily Devotional by Pastor Paul Rika International Director

DATE: WEDNESDAY 29th DECEMBER
TOPIC: WARNING AGAINST CARNAL RESPONSES TO LOVE

TEXT: 1 JOHN 4:17-21

Key verse: 1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

A believer can be friendly with another believer of opposite sex due to the love of God. Not for boyfriend, girlfriend, concubine or for sexual interest but the love of Christ. Let brotherly love continue.
Believers are warned against carnal responses to love, because there are people when you love them, their thoughts will move to the body. Give them a smile, the flesh comes up.
When we show you true Christian love, the laughter we have because of Christ, we have no other motive, but the flesh now comes up and is becoming prominent. You are putting another interest inside because of carnal responses to love.
It is wrong for a brother to ordinarily show love to a sister in Christ and the sister diverts the love to mean another thing, thinking that it is for immorality.
Where a sister is innocently playful with a brother because of the kindness of Christ and the brother is thinking another thing then it is not proper.
That is why marriage should not be abused. You may not be married. Brothers and sisters you may not be married but love one another in Christ, you don't always put marriage on your forehead like a stamp.
Marriage should not be the motive leading you in everything. In Christian love, our mind should not always be on marriage. If anyone laughs with you, is he going to marry me? A Christian sister by chance, she plays or jokes, is she the will of God for me?
It is a warning against carnal responses to love. As you relate and love one another, be warned that your thoughts should not run with your emotions. Be careful with the words that come out of your mouth. Manifest love in the Spirit, not in the flesh.
You are loved as a living soul, not just your body is loved. You are loved because you belong to Christ as a child of God. Do not deviate from pure to impure love. Let not your motive in love be deviated from the Christian spirit to another thing and do not push your way to sisters for another thing.

Thought for the day: This is a warning against ungodliness in thoughts, words, emotional feelings and actions

Song for the day: Jesus loves me, He died for me, Nobody loves me like Jesus

Bible reading for the day: Zechariah 10-12; Revelation 20

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE (HOREMOW)

DATE: THURSDAY 30th DECEMBER

TOPIC: THE LORD IS REMOVING UNCIRCUMCISED LEADERS

TEXT: NUMBERS 14: 26-31

Key verse: Matthew 20:16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Completion of angelic message:
The Lord continued. “Because of this mandate given to you, I am removing around you the uncircumcised leaders. I am going to fill their place with righteous and holy leaders from various nations and races.”
Truly I had pondered if any minister has suffered like this. People I loved, cherished and lived peacefully with suddenly began to speak evil against me to my shock. Well, it happens in politics, but limited to their countries, whereas mine is international!
Yes, some ministers may have suffered these things, but that was before advent of Internet, so their sufferings were limited. Maybe through letters or newspapers for a limited time, but my own is in the world of Internet, that someone posts evil here and America, India, Europe will respond, publicly crucifying the servant of the Lord.
The Lord now gives the comfort. “I allowed them because I am trying you so that you can have credentials. When I begin what I shall be doing in you, others will agree that you are worthy.'”
“You shall be surrounded by true and holy leaders that will work with you such as King Solomon was surrounded with them, and these will bring glory to Me. I am clearing away these carnal leaders, to fill their place with spiritually minded men, who are true men ready for end time work.”
Jesus compared the new cabinet the cabinet of Solomon. Having beheld Solomon and the righteous, well ordered and well behaved men that surrounded him in the worship of God, and seen the glory of God, the queen of Sheba blessed the Lord.
So, more glory is coming to HOREMOW because the Lord shall raise up righteous people. I pray that God shall purge out iniquity from the cabinet of HOREMOW; Coordinators, Chapter and Unit leaders, workers and members.

Thought for the day: The Lord continued. “The Holy Spirit shall guide and teach you step by step what this new mandate is, and what you will do for Me.

Song for the day: I have decided to follow Jesus

Bible reading for the day: Zechariah 13-14; Revelation 21

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2021

DATE: FRIDAY 31st DECEMBER

TOPIC: APPLY WISDOM IN SOUL WINNING TO AVOID SATAN’S PITFALL

TEXT: JUDE 21-25

Key verse: Jude 23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Be careful even as you do evangelism. Be watchful if you are evangelizing a lady. We have not said you should not evangelize or preach to an opposite sex, but be watchful. Let not your garment become spotted by that man or woman. Watch!
Someone says, “If you are eating with the devil you should eat with a long spoon,” but we say, “Don't eat at all with Satan.” Why must you eat with Satan? Be very careful when you are preaching to a sinner of an opposite sex.
Make sure your preaching does not lead to evil. If you see that the person is luring you into sin, avoid him and save yourself. Why must two of you perish?
The Bible tells us we should always pray. Always talk to God to deliver you from evil and to protect you. Pray all the time that you will not fall into evil because the Bible says, “Watch and pray that ye fall not into temptation.”
Spend time in prayer, otherwise in the evil day your body will not accept anything except sin. Your body may even reject food until you commit sin if you fail to watch and pray. You must pray and bring your body under subjection.
If you are not with your wife, you should always seek fellowship with your wife. Wives, you don't know the temptation your husbands are going through. Some of them, the devil wants to get them tensed up.
The only way they can be safe is when they always have the fellowship of their wives. It is then they rest. Don't let the devil overcome them. Therefore, let's protect one another. Men, protect your wives.
Nobody is bigger than temptation because Jesus was tempted. So, let's protect one another and be filled with the word of God all the time. Meditate on it. Confess it!
Quote the scripture all the time and you will win. May God keep you holy for this Church, for Jesus and for heaven, and may sinners come to Christ through your life and ministry.

Thought for the day: Watch and Pray

Song for the day: Yield not to temptation, for yielding is sin…..

Bible reading for the day: Malachi; Revelation 22.

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
happy new year

TOPIC: TESTIMONY OF ANGELIC VISITATION
TEXT: 2 Corinthians 1: 3 - 5

DATE: SATURDAY 1st, JANUARY

KEY VERSE: Romans 8: 18 “For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”

What I am about to narrate to you is the visitation of the Angels to me. This happened about midnight. I saw three angels standing in the bedroom with a message for me from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Before this time, Satan had been working against me by raising ungodly men to destabilize, discourage and disqualify me in ministry. After his many failed attempts, God sent these Angels to minister to me to comfort me and assure me of the future.
2 Corinthians 1:3-5
3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.
This goodly visitation happened on the 5th day of February, 2021, this is what the Angels said: "We are Angels of God sent to deliver the Lord’s message to you, Pastor Paul Rika. Be peaceful and do not trouble yourself; we are with you everywhere you go."
"The Lord said; we should let you know that the last mandate is in your hands, Pastor Paul Rika, there is an old missionary the Lord has informed about you; the Lord will bring the missionaries on your way."
"The Lord has told this missionary that their leader is in Africa, and it is you, Paul. Do not stress yourself but preach as though you know how soon the Lord is going to come. The Lord will bring across your way various people from different nations, therefore, Paul, sit-up well."
"Do not think that the persecution, accusation and attacks going on against you will affect you in any way. Rather that serves as your credentials to authenticate you and your faithful service for the Lord."
"They are persecutions that you are suffering because of Jesus. Paul, the Lord has advertised you to the world. Do not be ashamed of the gospel nor of the open attack that Satan is raising against you publicly."
"The benefit the Lord has to give you is as though you had worked for him for so many years. You will serve as a father to strengthen and comfort other people, you shall not be the one to look for people instead the Lord shall make the people to look for you." Alleluia!
Thought for the day: Angels are all ministering spirits
Song of the day: He is alive Amen 2x Jesus is alive forever.
Bible reading for the day: Genesis 1-2; Matthew 1

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2022

TOPIC: DRESSING AND MODESTY OF A CHRISTIAN

TEXT: PROVERBS 7:10

DATE: SUNDAY 2nd, JANUARY

Key Verse: Matthew 5:28- But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

KEEP THESE IN YOUR HEART
The Use of Trousers: Deuteronomy 22:5.
It troubles men to see a woman bring her buttocks out. Ask men, they will tell you. God said, a woman should not put on what pertains to a man neither should the man put on that which belongs to the woman.
Slit Skirt: opening of back and front slits in your skirt, as you walk is wrong, these are openings on your skirt exposing you, when you bend down, men gaze and lust. You are causing them to sin. You are also guilty.
Mini Skirt: Should not just stop at the knees and even a little below the knees is not encouraging as well. You that defile another man's holiness, you too are not holy.
The Tight Fitting Skirt: If you are the Godly type who says you don't wear trouser, yet collects mini or slit skirts from Satan, you are the same with the woman who wears trouser (pants).They are all the same; you are not safe from hell.
How Should Our Skirt Be? Your skirt should be long enough that when you sit down, your knees should not be seen. If you expose your body and people see it and lust over you, then you are not going to Heaven since, you are hindering people from making Heaven.
If you think you can close your legs when you sit down with your mini skirt, the devil who gives you that mini skirt will also make you open those legs. Even the choir today are been used by the devil. Churches are dying today because of women. It should not be so.
That is why the glory of God is departing from the church. Women will sit with miniskirts and expose secrete parts of their body. Take note women! The first woman brought problem to mankind, may God deliver us from ungodly women. Let every woman check her skirt and make corrections, if you want to go Heaven.
Body-Fitted Cloths: Such dresses are not for believers. Women's dresses have changed negatively. Your dress should not hold your body like that of the unbelievers.
Don't show your breast, back, or any other sensitive part of your body. When some women wear clothes, it is as if the cloth is over tight and will tear off. Dress righteously and responsible please!

Thought for the day: Be the Bible or Jesus that others can emulate and be holy.

Song for the day: Give me the old time religion (2X) it’s good enough for me…

Bible reading for the day: Genesis 3-5; Matthew 2

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2022

DATE: MONDAY 3rd JANUARY

TOPIC: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FIRST AND SECOND RESURRECTION

TEXT: JOHN 5:25-29

Key Verse: John 5:29-And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Jesus Christ spoke about resurrection in our key verse and that all that are in the grave shall arise. The time is coming that all that are in the grave shall indeed arise. He puts resurrection in the first and second stages.
You can see that the first resurrection is the one of those that have done good. “Good” here is not referring to any human being that is doing good in this life. It is only those who are saved by the blood of Jesus Christ, who have the righteousness of God in Christ.
These shall rise first in the resurrection of life eternal. They that have done good are they that are in Christ, who are washed by the blood of Christ and are led by the Holy Ghost to do good.
Romans 8:14-For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Ephesians 2:10-For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
John 5:25-29
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
As for sinners, all the good they do are like filthy rags before God concerning eternal life. Sinners and hypocrites shall resurrect in the Second Resurrection, which is the resurrection unto damnation.
When God created man, He breathed into his nostrils and man became a living soul. When one is in right relationship with God, he is to live forever. When God made the first man, he had the righteousness of God in him.
Therefore, he was to live forever but when sin came into him, he lost that privilege. Death came by sin and entered the whole world but Jesus came to restore eternal life with God.

Thought for the day: Do all to be part of those in the first resurrection

Song for the day: By and by when the morning comes, when the saints…

Bible reading for the day: Genesis 6-8; Matthew 3

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
First International Youth Zoom Meeting for the Year 2022. Do not miss it, let's get ourselves equiped for greater service ahead.

# 2022_the_year_of_greater_service
_for_Jesus

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2022

DATE: TUESDAY 4th JANUARY

TOPIC: ONLY TRUST IN ME TO LEAD YOU IN THE RIGHT WAY ALWAYS

TEXT: MATTHEW 7:13-14

Key verse: Matthew 7:14- Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

My child, there will be times when you will not see the immediate way ahead. You may be filled with panic, wanting so much to avoid what could be a disastrous step. Remember that you do not always need to see the road ahead. It is sufficient, for the moment, to see Me!
When the time is right for a choice to be made, you will know and I will assist you through it. Until that time, be very sure that merely keeping very close to Me is a guarantee that you are moving in the right direction, even though there are questions and doubts raging in your mind.
When you cannot see clearly the next step, there is a good reason for My withholding that awareness. It becomes a time of trust…Trust, very often, I will simply cause to happen that which I want for you!
Matthew 7:13-14
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Do not feel the awful responsibility of choosing your path, when that is not necessary for the moment. Just hide in Me and know that you will soon see clearly... Until then, you are precisely where I want you to be.
My child, you know that My Spirit will never mislead you. Never be anxious about the consequences of actions taken after waiting upon Me. I have spoken much to you about My companionship upon life's journey.
It will make all the difference, especially in those sudden crises. Learn to see Me accompanying and supporting you.My light is always around you on the road! Sometimes, the effort of another step will seem impossible.
Sometimes, you will shrink from what lies ahead of you. At those times, make it a rule to affirm that I AM there with you. Look into the glorious sufficiency of My presence. Allow your Companion (JESUS) lift you forward, not letting go of you for one instant!
The realization of your spiritual hope would, of course, be impossible without Me. With Me, you can feel the exhilaration of rising above all obstacles and all the earth's disappointments. Journey with Me along the way in peace

Thought for the day: Allow only Jesus to lead you in the journey to eternity

Song for the day: Lion of Judah, my trust is in you…
Bible reading for the day: Genesis 9-11; Matthew 4

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2022

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 5th JANUARY

TOPIC: NON-OBSERVANCE OF HOLY COMMUNION IS DISOBEDIENCE TO THE WORD OF GOD (PART 1)

TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 11:23-33

Key Verse: Luke 22:19-And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

The Lord Jesus said, "Does Pastor Ohanebo of Watchman know that he is causing My children under him to sin by denying them the privilege of obedience to Me through partaking in the Lord’s Supper?"
I instituted this rite to achieve many things in My Church:
(1) To always bring them before God in soberness to strengthen their faith in Me their Lord and Saviour,
(2) To gather them together in brotherly love to see themselves as one,
(3) To bestow My grace and blessings upon them as they serve and worship Me,
(4) To make them lift up My name before the unbelieving world as the living Lord and Saviour of the world.
There are other reasons beyond these for the Lord’s Supper.
The Lord continued, "Please, help Me ask him, does not My word say if you obey all My commandments and offend only in one, you are guilty of all? Did I not say you should serve Me by faith? Why should he fill himself with doubt and unbelief at My commandment and has caused many to stumble?"
"Although he may be preaching well, his persistent disobedience towards Me without repentance has made Me to turn away from blessing his words; hence, his words have no impact in his audience."
"Besides, his disobedience has opened a doorway to the devil, who has penetrated into Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement to harden the members and cause many evils among them."
"The word he preaches does not have the power to effect the change in them because of his disobedience toward Me. My heart bleeds for Ohanebo of Watchman. I see him working hard, trying to please Me, but with a hardened heart, not obeying all My word."
"You all know that I cannot compromise My truth because of man. I will judge with righteous judgment. Obedience is better than sacrifice!"

Thought for the day: The Holy Communion is the word of God, observe it.

Song for the day: This is My body, broken for you and when you eat it, remember Me…
Bible reading for the day: Genesis 12-14; Matthew 5:1-26

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2022

TOPIC: MEDITATION ON THE WORD OF GOD

DATE: THURSDAY 6th JANUARY

TEXT: GENESIS 24:62-63

Key verse: Psalms 63:6 When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.

After studying, meditation is required for the study to be meaningful. Isaac went to meditate after hearing the voice of God to think through it and make meaning from it.
The prodigal son thought through his situation to have the right resolution which recovered him. The Psalmist woke up in the night to think through the word of God. This kept him in the path of holiness daily. This gave him an excellent life before God and man.
Psalms 119:97-100. Meditation made him wiser than his teachers and the ancient. He allowed the word of God to pass through him.
Genesis 24:62-63
62 And Isaac came from the way of the well Lahai-roi; for he dwelt in the south country.
63 And Isaac went out to meditate in the field at the eventide: and he lifted up his eyes, and saw, and, behold, the camels were coming.
Do you meditate on the word of God? Do you allow the word of God to pass through you? Is the word of God meaningful to you? Do you give yourself to the word wholly? Paul told Timothy to do this.
1 Timothy 4:13-15
13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
Ponder the path of thy feet and let all thy ways be established-Proverbs 4:26.
Take time to think about your daily life in relation to the word of God. Let it be a daily practice. Do it continuously and ensure you are righteous in all your ways and in all your dealing
Let no situation cause you to fail. This will make your life a perfect example to all Christians. Stay with GOD beloved

Thought for the day: Ponder upon your ways before acting

Song for the day: I have made up my mind, to serve the LORD in holiness

Bible reading for the day: Genesis 15-17; Matthew 5:27-48

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2022

TOPIC: RESTITUTION FOR THEFT/STOLEN ITEMS, TREACHERY AND EMBEZZLEMENT (PART 2)
TEXT: EZEKIEL 33:14-16

DATE: FRIDAY 7th JANUARY

Key Verse: Ezekiel 33:15-If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.

The Bible says that if God says to a man that he is going to die because of a sin he has committed or because of that which was stolen by him and that if he lives onward in righteousness, he shall live and not die. God is detailed about the steps man must take to reverse death sentence.
As Zacchaeus did, theft of money or material things needs confession, repentance and restitution to individuals, institutions or the Government. Treachery, cheating, “419”, embezzlement, requires confession, repentance and restitution.
The person cheated may choose to receive his money or material possession back, or may decide to forgive and not require payment. It is indeed acceptable. In that case the person making restitution is relieved.
Ezekiel 33:14-16
14 Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right;
15 If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.
16 None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.
God is not in haste to judge anybody; He is not political. He meant to take people who are pure to Heaven. He meant to take, even if it is only one person who qualifies among men, to Heaven and abandons the rest.
Therefore, you who wants to go to Heaven, God would want to help and support you to make it. But He wants to be thorough with you so that when you get there, you will not become another Lucifer, who will cause grievous heart-break for HIM. So He wants a thorough work in you.
Co-operate with HIM for the thorough work of righteousness in your life. He is going to give you grace to do a perfect work of personal righteousness; He will make a way for you to achieve the task. You do not just steal and tell God you are sorry; sorry is not enough.
If you are truly sorry, then return what you have stolen and God will know you are truly sorry, because forgiveness of sins is a practical thing. Forgiveness of sin is cancelation of sin. It is cleansing of bad records of sin. Then if that record has to be cleaned, it has to be restituted in sanctity.

Thought for the day: complete all your restitutions for your perfection and Heaven

Song for the day: Make me perfect O Lord (3x) in the morning in the night
Bible reading for the day: Genesis 18-19; Matthew 6

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:33am On Jan 08, 2022

DATE: Saturday 8th January

TOPIC: THE DRESSING AND MODESTY OF A CHRISTIAN

TEXT: ISAIAH 3:16-24

Key Verse: 1 Timothy 2:9 -In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

Short Sleeve Cloth:
Don't show your armpit to anybody. Nobody is interested. Short hand cloths should be amended to reach elbows. Short Gown: It is not for a godly woman. Dress well and forget about using handkerchief to cover up some parts of the body.

Deep Cut Dress:
If you display your breast through ungodly dress, you will perish with them. If you follow the world to rule you, beware there is a spirit leading them to hell. If such sister is found in any fellowship or church, kindly ask her to go and change to something better. Don't keep quiet anymore; Numbers.25:6-16.

Don't seat anyhow in the church nor dress anyhow, it may drive some men out of the presence of God, some women especially girls are agents. Don’t be used by the devil.
Do not Dye Your Hair:
Matthew 5:36- Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.”
Romans 1:25 “Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
Changing your hair is a lie so resist from it. Don’t perfume your body:
Isaiah 3:24. And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink.
Perfume is not good to be used by a believer. The source is from the kingdom of Satan. Dogs and cats don't use it because of their odour, why human beings? please desist from it.
Isaiah 3:17-18
17 Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will discover their secret parts.
18 In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon,
To adorn yourself in modest clothing:
Avoiding perming, jerry-curling, use of attachment, wool, weavon, dye, earrings, chains, necklace, bracelets, nose rings, wedding ring, engagement ring, cortex, lip sticks, trousers, bleaching, short gown, short skirts, body hug, and all kinds of seductive dresses and property.

Thought for the day: Dress to attract to the kingdom of God and not to take men to hell

Song for the day: I have the light of God in me (2x), I have the Spirit of the Son of God
Bible reading for the day: Genesis 20-22; Matthew 7

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
sorry for not posting yersterday follow the devotional facebook page https://mobile.facebook.com/DAILY-Devotional-Every-Word-Of-God-For-Daily-Living-1052356021509462/?refid=52&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=mf_story_key.4611480008930361%3Atop_level_post_id.4611480008930361%3Atl_objid.4611480008930361%3Acontent_owner_id_new.1052356021509462%3Athrowback_story_fbid.4611480008930361%3Apage_id.1052356021509462%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.photo%3Aott.AX_vTKnAQcy72l7a%3Atds_flgs.3%3Athid.1052356021509462&__tn__=C-R
Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2022

DATE: MONDAY 10TH JANUARY

TOPIC: APPLY GRACE AND TRUTH IN YOUR CHRISTIAN LIFE

TEXT: JOHN 1:14, 17

Key Verse: John 8:32- And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

All that went to heaven went by mercy and truth. Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. Every time I find difficulty or temptation on my way, I sigh up and righteousness will descend from heaven upon my life.
Grace and truth move together. Grace is the power of God that enables a believer to practice all the commandments of God. ALL, not some, not few and not many but ALL!!!
Why are you saying you are trying? Keep trying harder child of God.Why are you managing when there is abundant grace? Where sin abounds, grace does much more abound.
There is more grace to make you overcome those multiplied sins in your life. The reason is because you have never asked or come to God to make a request.
You have never opened your mouth to inquire of God's mercy and grace to help you keep the truth. Some of you run away from this truth because you feel guilty, hearing a hard fact you cannot keep.
The ignorance of your life is that there is a store of grace you are not aware of it. Receive this parcel and live for good beloved!
John 1:14, 17
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
Hear that truth, for in God’s truth there is accompanying grace, however hard it maybe. Those people that went away from Christ, what do they have to say, it was too difficult? Why did Peter said, “We will go nowhere, for you have the word of eternal life. Peter is in heaven today; Amen.
Why are you running away from truth and closing your ears from it, is it that you don’t want to hear it or that it disturbs your mind? Let it disturb your mind that you will go for the cure and grace will be given to you to cure it. SHALOM!

Thought for the day: Study the word of God for your truth and grace

Song for the day: I have chosen the way, I have chosen the way, I have chosen the right way, the way of holiness…

Bible reading for the day: Genesis 25-26; Matthew 9:1-17

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
read today's devotional here

https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1296610730805262&id=100013690417489&refid=7&_ft_=qid.-7074716857180174932%3Amf_story_key.-5554155561475091948%3Atop_level_post_id.1296610730805262%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100013690417489%3Asrc.22%3Astory_location.5%3Aview_time.1641879784%3Afilter.h_nor&__tn__=%2AW-R#footer_action_list
Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2022

DATE: 12TH WEDNESDAY JANAURY

TOPIC: SOME PASTORS HAVE MASTERED THE ART OF DECEPTION

TEXT: ACTS 8:9-11, JOB 15:5-6

Key Verse: Job 15:35 They conceive mischief, and bring forth vanity, and their belly prepareth deceit.

A pastor was preparing a sermon for his people on a fellowship day. What does he have to tell the people? He gathered lies together and started preaching.
As he preached he was laughing within himself because there were some apparent lies that he spoke. He felt that if these people were reasonable, they should not believe such stories but he has cast a spell on them to make them believe everything he says.
So, he stands on the stage but his belly is filled with deceit, and when he speaks, his words come out with inspiration but they are all deceit.
That is how some of these ministers live in total deception. All their work or sermon in the church and ministry is just to deceive people. All their promises are lies.
Somebody can come to a lady and tell her, “I will marry you” with sincere countenance but it is a big deception. There are many injuries in this world because of what the lying tongue does among men in societies, homes and churches.
Acts 8:9-11
9 But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:
10 To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God.
11 And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.
If you watch these people critically, with prayers and verify their words with scriptures, you will see their evil deeds but many are carried away by emotional display.
They neither think through nor pray to God to understand these people and do not apply it to reasoning in the realm of truth and Scripture. You do not do so, that is why you do not know, otherwise, you will see evil in them; you will notice the rotten smell that oozes out from them spiritually.
Demonic spirits follow them and inspire them but because your mind is off, you believe them. You are so simple, that is why they carry you off blindly.

Thought for the day: Pray earnestly for God to expose all the evil pastors to you

Song for the day: Open my eyes oh Lord (3X), I am ready to obey
Bible reading for the day: Genesis 29-30; Matthew 10:1-23

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 2:27am On Jan 13, 2022

TOPIC: YOUR FAITH SHOULD BE IN JESUS AND NOT ON PHYSICAL SUBSTANCES

TEXT: GALATIANS 1:6-9

DATE: THURSDAY 13TH JANUARY

Key Verse: Mark 16:17- And these signs shall follow them that believe; in My name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Miracles through anointed handkerchiefs, aprons, and other physical objects practiced by many churches and ministers today have adverse effect on the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Faith is a key factor in the Christian religion. This practice works against true faith in God in the heart of men and shifts the faith of worshipers and seekers of divine blessings from God to these physical substances.
Men see that it is now the physical objects; like the handkerchiefs, aprons, water, beads, stickers, anointing oil and mantles, that matter; and not the word of God, the name of Jesus or the blood of Jesus anymore.
To them, the anointed handkerchiefs, aprons or whatsoever physical objects promoted carry the power that is in the name of Jesus, the power of the word of God, and of the Blood of Jesus.
This, then, is another gospel and conveys another spirit which is not the Spirit of Christianity. The curse of God rests on those who preach this strange gospel by word or practice.
Galatians 1:6-9
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
The handkerchiefs and aprons that are spreading in Christendom are strange to the New Testament Church era. If you look at the Epistles, you will not see them; except as recorded in Acts of the Apostles.
But now that they have multiplied the holy water, the aprons, the oil, candles, and the handkerchiefs etc… as the focus of the people of God in various denominations, it shows that another spirit has taken over.
All ministers of all ranks and categories that preach and promote these things are under divine curse for shifting the people's eyes from Jesus to physical objects otherwise known as mantles.

Thought for the day: The name of Jesus called by faith is enough for your miracles

Song for the day: There is power in the name of Jesus (2x), to break every yoke…
Bible reading for the day: Genesis 31-32; Matthew 10:24-42

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:50am On Jan 14, 2022

DATE: FRIDAY 14TH JANUARY

TOPIC: IMPLICATION OF UNFORGIVENNESS AND UNFORGIVEN SIN

TEXT: MATTHEW 18: 21 – 35

Key verse: Matthew 18:33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellow servant, even as I had pity on thee?

Today’s text teaches on when a brother refuses to offer forgiveness:He is displaying ingratitude for the forgiveness he received from God.He is putting offenders in prison.
Forgiveness gives liberty, freedom, peace and rest. Ensure you forgive to remove that yoke from others. Even banks cancel bad debts and lift burdens on their customers;Ensure you work for the forgiveness of the offended.
If you refuse to forgive, it means you are keeping that man in prison;If you do not forgive, you will receive condemnation;In this text, the man grasped his fellow servant on the throat. The people around gave evil report about him.
Some people are too proud to say sorry to their wives or husbands [Spouse]. Don't give indirect forgiveness; speak out the offences from your mouth;When you refuse to forgive, you will face divine judgment;If you are forgiven, can you not be merciful to others too? The judgment of God will certainly catch up with you if you don't learn to forgive;
Scriptural instances on forgiveness
a. Jacob solicited and received Esau’s forgiveness, (Genesis 32: 3 – 11),
b. Joseph forgave his brethren when they came to Egypt. (Genesis 50:15-21)
c. The prodigal son received his father's forgiveness (Luke 15: 11-32
)d. Paul wrote Philemon to forgive Onesimus (Philemon 10-18)
.Learn to apologize to your others where it is required

Thought for today: To forgive, drop your pride

Song for the day: Mercy Oh Lord (2x) Father show as your mercy…..
Bible reading for the day: Genesis 33-35; Matthew 11
10 ho

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2022

DATE: SATURDAY 15TH JANUARY
TOPIC: METHODS OF FAMILY PLANNING
TEXT: PROVERBS 25:16 & 27
Key Verse: Proverbs 22:3-A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
Family planning is essential to control child bearing. The couple therefore must seek medical advice. The method must not be the one that kills an already formed child. Whatever method you use, it should not be the one that makes you a murderer.
Medical advice becomes important here because, “Without counsel purposes are disappointed: but in the multitude of counsellors, they are established”. Proverbs 15:22.
Some say, they use withdrawal method so that the semen is not spilled inside the woman but outside, and in that way, they are able to control situations.
What caused the slaying in Genesis 38:8-9 is wickedness, for refusing to do good to a fellow man and for hardening the heart. It is not that when your semen falls out, you have sinned. If the method of withdrawal serves you, that is okay, go ahead.
It is not wickedness against your wife or wickedness against any other person. It is because you want to keep to the scriptural wisdom that advised you, in order to control the number of children you have. It is not a sin.
Proverbs 25:16 Hast thou found honey? Eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it.
Some use condom. It is okay if it satisfies you. In all, any method which is suitable to both the man and the woman and is not an offence against God, particularly not killing an already formed child, that is advised, that is clean, that is righteous, is accepted.
You may say, ‘this method will affect me, it is risky and it will do this and that’. Tell me the thing in life that is not risky; what is that thing in life that you do that lacks risk? Even drinking water is risky if you do not drink with care, it might go through the wrong way and choke.
Risk is part of life but we manage risks and move forward and live. Therefore, use that method which is suitable to the woman but wisdom must come into it also.
It is not wise for you to say, ‘let us go to remove the womb’. The woman is still young and in the events of life, the husband may die and she may need to marry another man.
So why are you removing the womb? Who has told the two of you that you will live together till old age? Take it to God in prayer, He will guide you. The Lord wants your peace. Exercise wisdom
Thought for the day: Always seek for godly counsel and don’t perish in your ignorance
Song for the day: My God knows the way through the wilderness, all I have to do is to follow Him…
Bible reading for the day: Genesis 36-37; Matthew 12:1-21

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2022

DATE: SUNDAY 16TH JANUARY

TOPIC: GOD CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU, ONLY HAVE FAITH.

TEXT: JEREMIAH 32: 6-9, 16-17

Key Verse: Matthew 19: 26-But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them…with God all things are possible.

The One who made heaven and earth says, is there anything too difficult for Him? Has He not power to do what seems right to Him? Come to this level of faith that nothing is too hard for God and tell Him so.
When you come to plead with God for your problems, tell Him you know Him well enough to be convinced that nothing is too difficult for Him. That is why you believe He will solve that problem for you.
By yourself, you cannot do it. Even if you engage the services of professional men or women, it still cannot be done. If you continue to look up to man, that matter may remain unresolved. It is beyond any power on th earth. But with God, all things are possible.
Please, prepare yourself to walk with this God by faith. Always believe that all things are possible with Him, as you relate with Him by faith.
Luke 1: 37- For with God, nothing shall be impossible.
With the involvement of God, all things that you desire will be done. With God, the Lover of your soul, the great unbeatable Power, the miracle Worker, nothing shall be impossible!
Turn to God. Submit your heart to God. Turn that predicament over to God in faith. Let it be a project that you are bringing before HIM, informing Him that you are believing His promises and confessing His promises.
That you are praying on His promises and equally keeping His promises; that you are looking up to Him and holding on to His promises. It shall be done in victory! ALLELUIA!!!
Jeremiah 32:17 Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:
The Lord your God wants you to just believe Him. He is saying, I have concluded on that matter that has been a concern to you. I will bring it to pass for you at My appointed time.
The One that knows the end from the beginning is the One talking to you. He has finished and concluded on that your matter already. He is only waiting for you to agree with Him by faith to do it. He calls those things which be not, as though they were.
That is how God does things. I want you to join Him in this walk and work of faith and speak on His promises freely as though they have been done. That is the life of faith stick to it.

Thought for the day: Believe God in all situations of your life, your miracle will come.

Song for the day: I believe, yes Lord I believe (2x), it well with me…
Bible reading for the day: Genesis 38-40; Matthew 12:22-50

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2022
join us live today 16-1-2022 for horemow int'l bible study
via zoom and youtube
zoom id : 4259647780
https://m.youtube.com/c/PASTORPAULRIKA1

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2022

DATE: MONDAY 17 JANUARY

TOPIC: WISDOM REQUIRED FOR RAISING UP GODLY CHIDREN FOR JESUS

TEXT: PROVERBS 9:9-10

Key Verse: Matthew 12:36“But I say unto you, that every idle word that man speak, they shall give account thereof in the Day of Judgment”

Christian parents need to know the right thing to do at every point in time in child training. Not all corrections should involve the use of the cane: The child you want to punish should be made to know his/her offence so that the purpose will not be defeated.
A wise child may require only words of instruction and reprove to perfect his ways. When you have a wise child who perfects himself by a word of instruction, why must you embarrass him with beating and cause him psychological damage?
Do not make beating the only way of correction. Employ verbal counsel or rebuke. Sometimes you can arrange a meeting between your child and someone else let the person talk to your child about this thing on that issue. That is wisdom.
Love all your children. Do not create room for any of your children to feel he/she is not being loved as the others. It will gross insecurity and hatred. If for any reason you are giving something higher/better to one, explain your reason for doing so.
Sacrifice for the children: If there is no money tell them so, they will understand. Avoid harsh scaring statement on your children.Do not use evil word on your child.
Proverbs 18:21 “death and life are in the power of the tongue.”
That child you are cursing will be good and wonderful tomorrow. Pray, bless and do not curse. Every idle word you speak shall be judged.Learn to talk and play with your children. You will make the best out of them. It will make them share their burden with you. Don’t let them fear Satan and fear you too, is that okay?
Encourage them to pray everywhere. Jonah prayed inside fish’s belly and God answered him. By prayer Hannah changed her barrenness to fruitfulnessGive them assignment on the word of God and ensure they participate in daily devotion.
Proverbs 9:9-10
9 Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.
10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

Thought for the day: Discipline the children with love and in righteousness, not in anger.
Song for the day: Lord teach me Your way, I want to know Your way

Bible reading for the day: Genesis 41; Matthew 13:1-32

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2022

DATE: 18TH TUESDAY JANUARY

TOPIC: WITHOUT HOLINESS, WE ARE LABOURING IN VAIN

TEXT: LUKE 1:74-75

Key Verse: Philippians 2:16-Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

We are in danger of labouring in vain, if we are not able to bring people to perfection. If we cannot bring you to this state of holiness, then our labour over you and preaching is in vain.
If we helped you to be born again, but we could not make you holy, then our labour is in vain because you cannot go to heaven; for without holiness, no man shall enter heaven. Hebrews 12:14.
Although you can be appointed to be a leader, your position cannot give you Heaven. No! You make heaven by your holiness. You can be given a gift, or even a promotion but not heaven.
When true preachers finish their course and wear the crown and look for those they have laboured on in heaven, but they do not show up; it is very painful, as if the labour is in vain. All the fasting and the prayers are in vain, because eventually you did not enter Heaven.
What has the teacher benefitted, if he was not able to graduate a student who was later expelled? What is the benefit of the church, pastor, and ministry, if they cannot make someone holy?
Luke 1:74-75
74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,
75 In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.
When people do not know about holiness, and have not attained holiness, what benefit is it to that ministry, or denomination. When the pastors of that denomination do not know holiness, attain holiness and do not work in holiness, what then is the benefit?
What is the benefit of you being here if you cannot be holy, perfect, complete and completely righteous? Go back and take your decision again except you are living the Christian life for mere benefit on earth.
Or maybe you want people to just address you a Christian or call you after your church. But, if it is for heaven, then you will have to change for good. It is a high, holy and heavenly calling. Practice it with interest!
Matthew 5:48-Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in Heaven is perfect…

Thought for the day: Without complete holiness, we cannot make Heaven

Song for the day: Holiness is the beauty of Believers…
Bible reading for the day: Genesis 42-43; Matthew 13:33-58

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2022

DATE: WEDNESDAY 19TH JANUARY

TOPIC: APPLY GRACE AND TRUTH IN YOUR CHRISTIAN LIFE

TEXT: PHILIPPIANS 2:12-13

Key Verse: Hebrews 4:16-Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Grace is the power of God that enables a believer to practice all the commandments of God. Truth is practical obedience. Verse 13 talks about the grace of God.
The Lord is working in you; He is connecting many things in you, giving you the willingness, drawing you to programs, bringing forth preachers of truth and holiness on your way, causing you to understand and enlightening your mind with His word.
That is the work of grace. What is expected of you is to work out your salvation. Apply that truth along with grace.
Philippians 2:12-13
12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
The Lord is on the blackboard designing that object, copy it into your own exercise book. That is the truth. If you leave it on the board, it shall be wiped away and vanished from your memory. Why it is designed on the board is because you should copy it into your notebook. It then becomes meaningful, that is learning.
God wants you to practice this truth; He shows it to you, He gives you grace, He raises others to pray for you, He brings others to encourage you, then practice it. That is truth. Your part is to practice it, don’t leave it to grace alone.
John 1:14, 17
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Grace is the free answers God has for all who pray, while truth is practical praying. God has answers for your prayers. Ask anything in My name, and My Father will give you. Whosoever asks, receives. That is grace.
The next to cement it, is truth. That is you practically praying. Grace and truth is the evidence of true Christianity in your life, in the Church and in the society. This grace and truth is the evidence of true Christianity, get the fire and burn with it, grace and truth is actually our life long evidence. Key to it dearly!

Thought for the day: The grace of God for you without truth will not produce holiness.

Song for the day: I am ready to obey your word (3X) the living word of God…
Bible reading for the day: Genesis 44-45; Matthew 14:1-21

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2022

DATE: THURSDAY 20TH JANUARY
TOPIC: EFFECTIVE METHODS OF SOUL WINNING

TEXT: ISAIAH 48:17-19

Key Verse: Psalms 32:8-I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

1. Personal Evangelism:
It must not be ignored. It is always the way of getting people to Christ. Go out and talk to people personally. Go out and minister, as people come to you, speak a word of the gospel to them in faith.
I am talking to passionate soul winners, sons and daughters of the living God who know that God left them in this world for the purpose of shining as light and showing people the way to Jesus. John 1: 40-42, 45,46
2. Town Cry Evangelism:
This involves morning, afternoon and evening cry. Early in the morning, you get up and move round in the neighbourhood preaching and telling them to accept Jesus, the Saviour of their soul. You may do this in the afternoon or in the night. Many shall hear you and repent and turn to Christ. AMEN Jonah 3:2-53.
3. Open Air Evangelism:
Ministering to people in their houses through tapes, CDs, or live preaching through public address system. You can use CDs or DVDs and put the message in a radio set or disc player and place it in your neighbourhood. (Psalms119:130).
It can be a vehicle moving round the city carrying the word and spreading it all around using the public address system and the people are made to hear it in their houses.
Isaiah 58: 1
Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.
4. Crusade Evangelism:
You can organize crusades in villages, towns and cities to spread this Gospel to the people. Mark 16:15 205.
5. Evangelism By Literature Distribution:
This involves physical items giving to people like the Bible, tracts, godly Christian literatures etc. Commit yourself to procuring Christian materials and tracts for distribution among men.
Send these items far and near. Seek to translate them to the appropriate language for the salvation of people of other languages. The gospel materials to be distributed must carry the true gospel of righteousness and holiness. I urge you to move in faith!
Psalm 68:11 The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.

Thought for the day: How beautiful are the feet of them that win souls for Jesus

Song for the day: Souls are crying, men are dying, won’t you win them to the cross…
Bible reading for the day: Genesis 46-48; Matthew 14:22-36

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 12:02am On Jan 21, 2022
HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE ( HOREMOW

DATE: FRIDAY 21 JANUARY

TOPIC: MONEY AND THE GOSPEL

TEXT: 1 Corinthians 9: 7-14

Key Verse: Ecclesiastics 10:19"A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things."

Money is described as having the ability to do all things. Satan expends money to work havoc in communities of the world. It is the root of all evil. As it is evil, so also it is good. As you see money doing evil today, it can accomplish righteousness when put into right use. It is the corrupted good that becomes evil.
If money is put to the right use, it will produce glorious results. The great constructions, the great glory, the great enlightenment, the great connections, progress and achievements around us today are results of positive use of money. Money is used to maintain gospel preachers and their activities in righteousness.
Our devotional text raised the following questions. Who plants a vineyard and does not eat of it? Can we preach to you and not be supported by you? You who hoard money against the preachers of the gospel, you are not doing well. If we do all to give you peace, will you not give us the needed support?
They that preach the gospel should live by it according to the scripture. Because gold was removed from the temple of Solomon, they were replaced with brass. Fake preachers have taken over the genuine ones. If you refuse to pay tithes to support the gospel, sinners will take over the tithes to corrupt the gospel.
Money is used to carry out the service of the Lord: to buy land; organize programs; buy equipment; etc. Many preachers deserve this money because many by it will be brought into the kingdom. Money is used to invite sinners and the needy to the house of God.
These people have precious souls that need the gospel to be saved. Money is used to support missionaries; to send them to distant places. Money is used to buy equipment and instruments for gospel work. True preachers, churches and ministries must be supported.
While we do the preaching; see it too as your responsibility to raise the money for materials and tools. With money support, the work will continue unabated. The ministry of our Lord Jesus was supported by men and women financially and materially.
They brought their money and food substances. Other people supported the ministry of Jesus to enable Him provide eternal life. If many did so and are doing so, what are you doing now?
The owner of the five loaves and two fishes released it; forgo his lunch, to support Jesus so that people should eat and hear the words of eternal life. The revival of the early church was used to support mission work. The on-going revival in Holiness Movement needs your support.

Thought for today: The on-going end time revival needs your support
Song for the day: The great provider, the great provider
Bible reading for the day: Genesis 49-50; Matthew 15:1-20

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2022

DATE: SATURDAY 22ND JANUARY
THE PRINCIPLES OF FINISHING THE RACE
TEXT: ISAIAH 53: 1-7

Key verse: Isaiah 53:4 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
We shall consider three (3) principles in this lesson:
1. Suffering:
Jesus was addressed as a Man of sorrows. His ability to suffer showed His credibility because His suffering was required for human salvation. God has only one Son who had not sinned, but He has no son who has not suffered.
Suffering builds energy into you and removes pride from you. He led you through this path to humble you. Why are men running from suffering and from the devil?
Peter was avoiding crucifixion but as he was running away he met the Lord coming in the opposite direction. When he asked, the Lord told him He was going for second crucifixion since he was escaping from it. He returned and got crucified upside down on the cross.
Running the race to avoid suffering will not give you the crown. If you are not ready to lose your marriage, job or reputation for Jesus, you are unfit for the crown. Don't fear imprisonment or assassination if God allows that to be your end.
2. Sacrifice:
This is the life that leads to the end.
Isaiah 53: 1, 4
1 Who hath believed our report? And to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
4 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
What others should have suffered, He took it over to better their lives. He suffered for our sicknesses and gave His body to be crucified. Jesus bore the sins of others. He was oppressed: He suffered for the salvation and suffering of the people. God found man in Christ Jesus.
There is a story of a woman who had a crippled husband. She took him for lunch and served him at the restaurant. She laboured to give the husband comfort of life. She was doing it out of sacrifice; not of necessity.
When the man was dying, he was full of appreciation for his wife’s sacrifice on him. He wrote a letter to his unborn baby on the greatness of the mother. It is sacrifice that will make your life meaningful.
3. Faith:
Don't fear that you will fail; God will be with you. Your flesh shall not see corruption. Don't be afraid of demons; Jesus had confidence on His father to the end of His life. If you know that the just shall live by faith, you will live in victory.
Exercise faith in all circumstances. Because Jesus lives, you can face tomorrow. David's faith made him to face Goliath in the name of the Lord. You will live and overcome sin in your life by faith. Faith is not afraid of climbing the mountain or crossing the ocean. In all your living, live by faith.

Thought for today: Be not wanting in the heavenly race

Song for the day: I am ready to obey thy word
Bible reading for the day: Exodus 1-3;

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2022

DATE: 23RD SUNDAY JANUARY
TOPIC: REMOVE YOUR EYES FROM GOD'S MONEY

TEXT: 1 TIMOTHY 6: 6-12
Key verse: Luke 12:15- And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

The love of money is the fall of many ministers of God. Satan got Judas through money and his offence was great as the betrayer of Jesus. Today, many believers and ministers of God fall to the power of money.
Satan entered their life and captured their soul through money. Money has caused the fall of many, but as a child of God and indeed as a man of God, you must remove the love of money from your heart to remain pure.
1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
Why do you run after money? Is it to build a house, buy a car or to do what? Do you know that godliness with contentment is great gain? If you have no money to pay your children's school fees, why not put your trust in the Lord, even if your children will have to be sent out of school because of your righteousness?
Does that mean God has abandoned you? During the period of one year that your children will stay at home, if all of you keep crying to your Father in heaven, will He not hear? Is God no more in heaven? Will He not appreciate your righteousness? Will He not rise up and do something to honour His children?
Why not go before God in faith and pray, rather than resorting to stealing to pay your children's school fees? Where is the blessing? Is it not the blessing of the LORD that “maketh rich and addeth no sorrow?” Are you not cursing your children by building their lives on a faulty foundation? Is that not a curse unto them?
You, as a father, is the one bringing accursed thing unto them, by stealing God's money to pay their school fees! Have you not already set destruction on their path? Some of them may die and never finish school because of the weight of your sins on their lives.
You make them children of the devil because you have consecrated them to Satan. He is the one teaching you how to get money for their school fees, hence they are his children. He is feeding them with poison and will eventually lay claim on them.
Therefore, child of God, flee these things and maintain righteousness. Remove your eyes from God's money. Do not seek after it. It leads to damnation

Thought for the day: Be with what you have, riches are from God.
Song for the day: All I have are given to me by the Lord (2X)
Bible reading for the day: Exodus 4-6; Matthew 16.

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 11:27am On Jan 23, 2022
Join Horemow Int'l Bible Study Live With Pst Paul Rika! TODAY SUNDAY by 4pm
join us live via Horemow Tv
https://horemowtv.com/
Live via zoom
zoom id : 4259647780
YOUTUBE LINK https://m.youtube.com/c/PASTORPAULRIKA1

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2022

DATE: MONDAY 24TH JANUARY

TOPIC: JOHN THE BAPTIST WAS BEHEADED TO REWARD A DANCER

TEXT: MARK 6: 14 - 28

Key Verse: Mark 14: 22-And when the daughter of the said Herodias came in, and danced, and pleased Herod and them that sat with him, the king said unto the damsel, Ask of me whatsoever thou wilt, and I will give it thee.

Dancers always make effort to improve on their performance to show expertise and excellence. We see in this account the inspiration and power of dancing. Herod and the others who watched her were pleased, inspired, fascinated, absorbed and captured by her performance.
Her dance aroused their emotions and Herod was moved to utter a promise which he would not have made in his sound mind that led to a great evil action. John the Baptist was beheaded and his head was given to her to reward her dance!
Ungodly dancing is not practiced only in social parties but presently in the church. Her dance is not for God and His worship; for she knows not the Lord. Her dance in the church is in the same spirit with her dance in the worldly parties and achieves more or less result as of old! We must forbid her!
The church is not a place for dancing, but for the worship of the holy God. The dancing church today opens the door to the sons and daughters of Herodias:
(1) To come and display their dancing expertise.
(2) To inspire and arouse the ministers and worshipers to all ungodliness by their dancing.
(3) To corrupt or weaken the mental and spiritual judgment of ministers.
(4) To murder the saints in the church by spiritual defilement occasioned by their dance.
(5) To rob God of His Glory in the church.
(6) To rob the church of the glory of the Lord.
(7) To send church members to hell! Worship God in the beauty of holiness.
Do not open your church to dancing spree, otherwise the sons and daughters of Herodias will come in and do destruction to it! The present wild dance and music going on in the churches of Christ in the name of praise worship to God have no scriptural base.
The New Testament believers and apostles of the early church neither exemplified this nor taught it. The reasons why this wild dance in the church was not practiced in Bible times and should be stopped today are obvious.

Thought for the day: Wild dance in the church is an abomination, stop it.

Song for the day: I will sing unto the Lord a joyful song; I will praise His name…
Bible reading for the day: Exodus 7-8; Matthew 17.

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2022

TOPIC: THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH (PART 2)

TUESDAY 25th JANUARY

TEXT: ROMANS 1:16-17

Key verse: Habakkuk 2:4 Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

The faith of the just is based on the promises of God. God can look at a contrary situation of your life and throws a promise to you that if you are not a person of faith, you might miss the promise as clearly seen in Abraham’s case.
The just believes in the testimonies of the scripture and that as it happened to those in the scripture, it will likewise happen to him. The just believes in the prophetic word of God. I have heard many testimonies of God’s promises.
I went out one day and noticed a location Pastor and some brethren carrying an insane woman towards my house. When I approached them, they informed me of what was going on. I quickly informed them to carry the woman to the fellowship venue.
We took time and prayed for her and the prayer was effective because she who had not eaten requested for a meal. The brethren were relieved as they too were very much engaged with her display. Hence, when she calmed down, the brethren took out time to refresh themselves.
However, the same evening, I was told that she was nowhere to be found. In the morning, I requested for a search to be made around the location and for an extension to other parts nearby. I went to the scriptures and ask God to speak to me.
I received a leading to read the story of the prodigal son but I wondered what I could receive from it. Nevertheless, I still went on to read it. There is a verse that indicated that the prodigal son has gone far; then I knew that the woman had truly gone far.
As I read further, I came to the verse that says “for this my son was dead and is alive again, he was lost and is found. And they began to be merry.” Luke 15:11-32.
At this, I knew that the quickened scripture has been given by God. I knew that no matter how far the woman had gone, she would be found. Therefore, hold on to the prophetic word God has given you.
Romans 1:16-17
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
Examples abound of just men that lived by faith: Daniel spent a night with hungry lions in their den; Joshua made the sun and the moon to stand still; Abraham and Sarah believed God for a son at very old age; Joseph believed God for realization of his dream; Paul ran the Christian race and finished well by faith and David overcame Goliath by faith

Thought for the day: Have faith in God

Song for the day: Forever oh Lord your word is settled in heaven it is settled.

Bible reading for the day: Exodus 9-10; Matthew 18:1-20

__*HOREMOW*__
Headquarters:
Behind Federal
Government College,
Kwali, FCT, Abuja Nigeria
Tel:
+234 (0) 8169023948
+234 (0) 8056834323

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2022

DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JANUARY

HOLINESS, RIGHTEOUSNESS AND TRUTH: THE STANDARD FOR HEAVEN

TEXT: ISAIAH 33:15-17

Key Verse: Psalms 71:19 Thy righteousness also, O God, is very high, who hast done great things: O God, who is like unto thee!

Right there in Heaven, Jesus commissioned me into the world. He said, "Tell those ministers to repent and return to Me. If they refuse to repent, I will devour them at once. Holiness, Righteousness and Truth are the only things that will bring man to My righteous kingdom. Go and warn man. I am sending you to the ends of the earth to declare to man My standard for Heaven: Holiness, Righteousness and Truth. Tell man I still love him.”
Jesus said, "Go and tell man righteousness, truth and holiness of life are the things that will qualify the believer for entrance into Heaven. Without holiness, no man shall see the Lord. As you go, lift up the standard of Holiness in your personal life for people to see. Make it clear for the people. Let the whole world know. Lift up the banner of Holiness and Righteousness.
Tell man I still love him. Live your life as a Christian ought to live.” Jesus said, "Meddle not with them that are given to change. Be careful with the people you meet with. Be careful with the people that come around you.”He said, "Tell the world, My standard is high. I have not changed. I am still God.” He quoted 2 Peter 2:1-3.
The Lord said, "In these last days, false teachers will arise and they are already operating in the world. These bring damnable heresies into the church, denying godliness and holiness. Many shall follow their ways. The way of truth, righteousness and holiness shall be to them evil spoken of. But, go and say it out. I will stand by you. Tell man I still love him. Tell him My standard is high.”
2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Hebrews 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Thought for the day: You must meet the standard of God’s holiness for entrance into heaven
Song for the day: Without holiness, no man shall see the Lord…
Bible reading for the day: Exodus 11-12; Matthew 18:21-35

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Elijah Olufemi Akinade(baba Lion) Of Cac Lion Of Judah Gone? / Steve Jobbs Saw A Bit Heaven & Screamed Oh Wow! Oh Wow! B4 He Died / Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.