Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika (4581 Views)

Singles: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex - Pastor Paul Rika / No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika / Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of GOD (Very Powerful) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE (HOREMOW)

Daily Devotional by Pastor Paul Rika International Director

DATE: SATURDAY 4 DECEMBER

TOPIC: GREAT AND GREATER PRAISE SHALL BE MANIFEST

TEXT: 2 CORINTHIANS 12:7-10

Key verse: 2 Corinthians 12:12 Truly the signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience, in signs, and wonders, and mighty deeds.

Continuation of angelic message:
Great and greater praise shall be manifest among us in the future because of the new thing that God said He is going to do. Simeon waited for the salvation the Lord promised, because the Lord had promised him, 'I will bring My salvation to Israel, which shall be to all the earth, and praise God, Christ was born in Simeon's day, and Simeon was led to the temple and saw Him.
He lifted up the child before the Lord and said, “Now let Your servant go in peace for my eyes have seen the salvation of the Lord.” Your prayer should be, Lord, grant me grace to remain to see this new thing that You are bringing about on the earth through Holiness Revival Movement and through Pastor Paul Rika. Grant me that O Lord. I want to remain O Lord, that I may see this thing.
“The position the Lord is going to give to you Paul is so high, as a result, the Lord is passing you through various processes including suffering, to make you qualify for the high placement you are going to receive from God. People shall see your credentials, your wisdom, knowledge, understanding, works and sufferings for God and acknowledge that you truly merit the high placement that the Lord has given you. Those who are seniors in the faith and in the ministry will not ask the Lord why He raised a younger in the faith to be their leader.”
What God is doing now by what He is allowing on you is for Himself, because of what He has to do, because He wouldn't want people to blame Him in the future, by saying, “Ah! How did You come and carry someone younger in the faith and ministry, since some may have been in the faith for sixty years, or whichever number of years, and put him above us? Because of that, I am passing you through a qualifying course by reason of your tomorrow, because of divine plan on you. By reason of the anointing that you shall receive.

Thought for the day: Give me grace to partake in the new move in HOREMOW

Song for the day: Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised, in the city…

Bible reading for the day: Daniel 3-4; 1 John 3
reading for the day: Amos 7-9; Revelation 7

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2021

DATE: SUNDAY 5th DECEMBER

TOPIC: VISION OF THE BODY OF CHRIST AND THE END-TIME MINISTRIES 3

TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 15: 50-53

Key verse: 1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

Suddenly there was another great clap of thunder, that seemed to resound around the world, and I heard again the voice that seemed to speak, "Now this is My beloved bride," and when the voice spoke, I looked upon the earth and I could see the graves were opened and the saints of all ages, seemed to be rising.
And as they rose from the grave, suddenly all these people came from every direction; east, west, north and south, and they seemed to be forming again this gigantic body, but this time it was different.
It was arrayed in the most beautiful gorgeous white, without spot or wrinkle as its body began to form, and the people of all ages seemed to be gathered into this body. As it began to form up into the very heavens, suddenly from the heavens above, the Lord Jesus came, and became the head.
As I watched, I saw seemingly destruction: men and women in anguish, and buildings in destruction. The wrath of God seemed to be poured out upon the face of the earth. I shook and trembled as I beheld the awful sight of seeing the cities, and whole nations going down into destruction.
I could hear the weeping and wailing. They seemed to cry as they went into caves, but the caves in the mountains opened up. They leaped into water, but the water would not drown them. They wanted to take their lives, but they could not.
Then again I turned my eyes to this glorious sight, this body arrayed in beautiful white, shining garments. Slowly, slowly, it began to lift from the earth, and as it did, I awoke. Later I had exactly the same vision again.
Clearly this vision is a vivid description of Holiness Revival Movement and a detailed explanation of the unfolding events in the Movement. Again, it is astonishing to note that this vision speaking of God raising up a man from Africa was given by the Lord in 1961, the year Pastor Paul Rika was born. Alleluia!

Thought for the day: Clearly this vision is a vivid description of HOREMOW

Song for the day: Blessed be the name of the Lord, You are worthy…

Bible reading for the day: Daniel 5-6; 1 John 4

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
follow this thread to join horemow live bible every sunday
https://www.nairaland.com/6871048/join-horemow-intl-bible-study#108232413
Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW

DATE: MONDAY 6th DECEMBER

TOPIC: TESTS BRING TESTIMONIES: TRIALS BRING TRIUMPH

TEXT: RUTH 1: 7-18

Key verse: Ruth 1: 18 “When she saw that she was stedfastly minded to go with her, then she left speaking unto her”

God was the One that tried Ruth and she passed the test. Today the exemplary lifestyle and sterling qualities in the life of Ruth remains a great testimony and source of inspiration for many believers.
God did tempt or try Abraham. “Take your son your only son to sacrifice unto Me.” Did He really mean it in His heart that the son should die? All the same, Abraham triumphed and received great blessings from God.
Jesus also tested the Syrophoenician woman. She had cried after Him for her daughter that was grievously vexed with the devil but Jesus kept quiet, then said I cannot take the food that belongs to children and give them to dogs, but the woman said, yet the dogs eat from the crumps that fall from the children's table.
She passed the test. Jesus said, “Woman, great is your faith. Was He really angry with her? Did Jesus really despise her? Did Jesus mean that she should not get her blessing? Just to try her faith.
Why is it that a little thing happened to you in the Camp ground and you swore never to attend Holiness Conference again? Is that not the Lord trying you? Do you think God takes to heaven people He has not tested? If you are not tested, you will do harm to this place.
If you come in just as you are, without change in your life, you would do evil to this place, and God allows the devil to try you and now you are swearing never to come again! It is for your harm.
If you take that wrong decision, it is for your harm and destruction, because God does not take to heaven a person that He Has not tested. A woman He has not tried to know what is in her heart.
He tries you to know what is in your heart, what you will say and what you will do. If you take a good decision, you are a victorious woman that despise trials and overcome.

Thought for the day: Be ready to overcome difficulties.

Song for the day: I must go with Jesus everywhere, no matter the roughness...

Bible reading for the day: Daniel 7-8; 1 John 5

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE, HOREMOW

DATE: TUESDAY 7th DECEMBER

TOPIC: MAKE A COVENANT WITH YOUR EYES NOT TO SIN

TEXT: Job 3: 1-2

Key verse: Psalm 119: 37 Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou
me in thy way.

Promise yourself that you will not be setting your eyes on the opposite sex. While lying on your bed, you are thinking about women. Why is your mind there, stirring your emotions? What portion is there of God?
Are you receiving anointing from that? What is your gain? Promise yourself, you will not be overcome by any woman. The beauty of any woman will not overcome you. The glory of any man will not overcome you. Tell yourself so!
The women now dress and expose their bodies. They tear their skirts to their buttocks. Brother, it is vanity. Whatever is inside her is vanity. So, why should you worry about what is inside.
Your prayer should always be as you walk in the street, move round in your work place, in your vehicle, Lord turn away my eyes from beholding vanity. More and more vanities are coming up. Turn away my eyes O God from beholding vanity.
Let me not see all that exposed unclothedness. You are moving in the street, they can just hug themselves there. They urinate anyhow. Don't see it. Turn away your eyes. We are hoping for the coming of Jesus Christ.
Turn away your eyes. That girl is beautiful! Are you going to spend your time watching vanity? Therefore, turn away your eyes from beholding vanity.
As you relate with someone, that person might be a backslider or a serious sinner and by the way he is behaving in the choir, you see he or she is stirring emotions of people. What do you do? Abstain! Avoid him or her. Avoid sitting before him and laughing. You were doing so before but he is turning you to another thing.
Therefore stop it for good. Abstain from all appearances of evil. Be wise in your attitude. Be quick to understand, for why must you fall? This Christian life you have been carrying for many years, why must it fall? Why must you terminate it when Jesus has not come?

Thought for the day: Abstain from all appearances of evil.

Song for the day: I will never let the devil win the battle, I will never….

Bible reading for the day: Daniel 9-10; 2 John

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
OAM4J these is front page worthy!
Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE (HOREMOW
)

DATE: WEDNESDAY 8 DECEMBER

TOPIC: YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE TO GOD FOR YOUR SINS

TEXT: John 8: 3-11

Key verse: Psalm 51: 3 For I acknowledge my transgressions and my sin is ever
before me.

The things you do convict you and disturb you. You are accountable for them. You acted it out by your will power. You exercised your will power wrongly to do evil, even to speak evil and to abuse God.
A woman once called me and said, “I am having blasphemous thought in me against God. I do not know what to do. These thoughts keep coming. What should I do?” I said, “Those thoughts are not coming from you, but from Satan.
God does not count them as sins against you because you have not accepted them. You are not guilty because those thoughts are not from you. Satan only wants you to accept them.” If you start accepting and liking them, then sin comes in because you are using your will power.
If you use your will power willingly to commit immorality, by accepting, entertaining and having pleasure in immoral thoughts or pictures that Satan flash across your mind, rather than rejecting and refusing them, then you are a sinner and you are responsible for your action.
As a believer, God has given you the power to cast down evil imaginations and take every evil thought captive to the obedience of Christ. You have the will power to reject ungodly thoughts and think good thoughts that glorify God.
The child is polluted right from the womb because he is a son of Adam. He inherited it from Adam. The blood is already contaminated with sin, such that when the child grows up, he commits the actual sin. He starts manifesting sinful nature which is inherited as a child of Adam.
As a child, he has not committed any actual sin, and is therefore not accountable. Hence if a child dies, he goes to Paradise because he has not committed any sin known to him. His conscience does not register anything at that age.
After that period which God knows, he starts feeling guilty, at that time he is accountable. If you know what you are not supposed to do and you do it, then you are accountable for it.

Thought for the day: You are accountable to God for your sins

Song for the day: Are you in the number (3x), Saved by grace……

Bible reading for the day: Daniel 11-12; 3 John

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 12:03am On Dec 09, 2021
HOLINESS REVIVAL Movement WORLDWIDE HOREMOW

DATE: THURSDAY 9th DECEMBER

TOPOC: THE STEPS OF THE RIGHTEOUS ARE ORDERED BY THE LORD

TEXT: RUTH 2: 1-4

Key verse: Psalm 37:23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.

The Holy Spirit guided Ruth to success. Ruth went to glean, just as practiced in many traditions, after the harvest some people go into farms to pick leftover grains. They even go where you thresh to see whether they can still find some grains.
That was for the poor and particularly among Israel, the Lord told them to leave something on purpose for the poor people that shall come to glean to gather from what is fallen down. So Ruth said to Naomi, “Let me go and get something for us to eat, wherever I am directed to.”
The Holy Spirit who knew her sacrifice, discipline and commitment took over and as she went, she was already under God's guidance. The Spirit of God led her to the farm of Boaz.
Boaz was a close relation of Elimelech the father of Ruth's husband. How did God lead Ruth to Boaz? If you are in God's will, the Holy Spirit will guide you to success. If you are on the truth, God will take over to bring blessing upon you.
For mercy and truth meet each other. If you are on truth, mercy will discover you. As you live a life of truth, righteousness and holiness. the mercy of God will discover you. The blessing of God will meet you on the way.
That is how the Lord led Ruth to the farm of Boaz. When Boaz came to his farm and saw her, he asked the young men who she was and was told that it was the lady that came back with Naomi from Moab.
Boaz called Ruth and told her not to go to another farm. It is even expected of him to bless her as a near kinsman. Then he told the young men to leave some grains purposely for her and not to touch or approach her for immorality.'
Ruth was comforted when Boaz spoke kindly to her. Will favour not follow this virtuous lady? Already there was talk in the city concerning Ruth. Naomi's testimony about her character had spread in the whole city for Boaz had fully been told of her. God wants people to give good testimony about you.
Thought for the day: Let people give good testimony about you.
Song for the day: Let others see Jesus in you (2x) keep telling the story be….
Bible reading for the day: Hosea 1-4; Jude

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2021
All Roads Leads to Abuja Next Week for the Annual-End of the Year General Holiness Conference. You shall be blessed tremendously...

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2021

DATE: FRIDAY 10th DECEMBER

TOPIC: MERCY FOR THE REPENTANT SINNER

TEXT: LUKE 15:11-32

Key verse: “For this my son was dead, and is alive again. He was lost, and is found. And they began to merry” (Luke 15:24).

The parable of the prodigal son was given by Jesus to illustrate the following:
• The magnetic pull the world has on the believers.
• The miserable life of a backslider.
• The great mercies that God has for sinners.
• The great joy in God's kingdom over a restored soul.
• The critical attitude of some people over a restored soul.
• The right attitude to display when a soul is restored.
The prodigal son is an example of a believer in Christ Kingdom who has yielded to the temptation of the devil, the enticement of sin, and the desires of the flesh. The observable traits in such believers include self-will, selfishness, sensuality, spiritual destitution, self-abasement and spiritual starvation.
The following ways will help you to be restored back to salvation and joy of the Lord: realization of your backslidden state, resolution to make your way right with God, repentance from sin, and a conscious return to the father in reconciliation. God will joyfully receive you.
The elder son did not see the return of his younger one as the father saw it. Instead of being joyful, he was rather critical, bitter and angry. The father had to entreat him and give him the correct understanding he should have towards the return of his younger brother.
We note the following in the elder brother.
(i) Inquiry: He made inquiry.
(ii) Ingratitude: He was ungrateful at the return of his brother.
(iii) Injustice: He accused his father of injustice
(iv) Insensitivity: He was insensitive to spiritual things.
(v) Ignorance: He was ignorant of the riches he had.
(vi) Instruction: The father instructed him on the right thing to do.
(vii) Identification: He was to identify with the father in his joy.

Thought for the day: Avoid the carnal attitude of the elder brother and have the compassionate heart of God our Father towards restored souls.

Song for the day: Mercy Oh Lord (2x) … Father show me Your mercy

Bible reading for the day: Hosea 5-8; Revelation 1

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2021

DATE: SATURDAY 11 DECEMBER

TOPIC: HOW JESUS MINISTERS ON PULPIT THROUGH PASTOR PAUL RIKA Part 3
TEXT: PSALM 104: 1-4

Key verse: Psalm 104:4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

Continuation of revelation to Brother Ezi Monday:
The Lord turned to me and said, “Come. People have doubts over Pastor Paul Rika and think he is the one speaking to you not knowing that I am the One preaching through him. Come let Me show you how I use Paul Rika.” I now followed Him to the hall.
The Coordinators were seating by the right side of the hall, the choir sat by the left side and the congregation was seated also. So He said, “I will show you how I use Pastor Rika.” I saw Pastor Rika seated at his seat by the altar.
The Lord Jesus Christ now moved close to him and removed his flesh as someone removing clothes and made him appear as two. I could see double Pastor Rika, but the other one was mere fleshly covering. The main Pastor Rika now sat quietly like a small child asked to sit quietly and not to move!
The Lord now moved to the altar and pulled the other Pastor Rika flesh upon Himself so that the people were seeing Pastor Paul Rika but not knowing that it was actually the Lord Jesus Christ addressing them using Pastor Rika's flesh, face and voice.
He now started preaching and moving His hands as Pastor Rika use to do while preaching. He now asked me, “Who is preaching?” I said, “Pastor Rika.” He said, “Am I Pastor Rika?” I said, “No it is You Lord.”
The Lord said, “You people think it is Pastor Paul Rika speaking to you, not knowing that it is I, the Lord Jesus using his flesh as a vessel to speak to you. When I speak, you play with it, thinking it is ordinary man talking to you. If you refuse to hearken to My word and think it is Pastor Rika you disobey, I will judge you.”
He said these words with tears. In fact all through that revelation He cried profusely and shed tears. “You think it is man sending you to go and invite others. See the hand bills wasted here. You will not go out as you are sent to do. See unserious people that will not be serious with My work.”

Thought for the day: The Lord uses Pastor Paul Rika as His chosen vessel

Song for the day: Use me, Jesus use me, Take this life of mine and use me…

Bible reading for the day: Hosea 9-11; Revelation 2

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2021

DATE: SUNDAY 12th DECEMBER

TOPIC: BE HOLY AND PERFECT IN THE FACE OF CHALLENGES

TEXT: JEREMIAH 35: 14-16

Key verse: 1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Many people are not able to stand when they are challenged in life by difficulties and problems. Some that are unmarried feel agitated and overwhelmed because they feel that they are passing the flowering stage of life.
This is a challenge and it makes them unstable in Christ. Some married women do not have good husbands. Some husbands are wicked and do not have good character.
There is a great challenge of unhealthy relationship with their husbands, which makes some women become wicked and evil themselves in a bid to checkmate their husbands.
For some, it is the challenge of poverty that makes them unable to stand as they indulge in many sinful practices to make ends meet. For some, it is the challenge of persistent sicknesses and diseases which drain family resources.
It could be physical deformity that makes some feel inferior and ashamed. To some it is the problem of barrenness or delayed child bearing that tend to make them feel and behave as second class women or as if they do not have the right to live.
They conclude within themselves that since they are unable to marry or bear children, what then am I created for? Some become withdrawn and resort to hiding themselves away from society.
That is a wrong action. Desist from hiding yourself and come out of your hiding place because your God is going to give you the position He has occasioned to give you. Your God will lay His hand upon your life and exalt you above other people.
Your God will make you shine and the glory of the Lord shall rest upon your life. Do not blame God that you are not married at 60 years of age. That does not mean anything. If God wants you to marry and bear children He will bring it to pass.
Just keep on with your Christian life of holiness and prayer and serve God in righteousness. We serve the great and mighty God. Take your burden to the Lord and leave it there. Trust Him and never doubt.

Thought for the day: Take all problems and challenges to the Lord in prayer

Song for the day: Trust and obey, for there is no other way....

Bible reading for the day: Hosea 12-14; Revelation 3

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
listen to this short message

Pst paul Rika speaks on the judgememt of God that will follow those people that use their God given strength to commit immorality!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dXDL3riCl4
Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2021

DATE: MONDAY 13th DECEMBER

TOPIC: LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE
TEXT: Hebrews 13:1-4

Key verse: 1 John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
In today's scripture text, the apostle wrote to the brethren teaching them practical love among the brethren. He said that brotherly love should continue. Recognize your sister and love her in Christ, recognize your brother and love him in Christ.
Brotherly love should continue. Let's love one another, for love is of God. He that loves knows God. He that loves is born again indeed, because God is love and love is practical.
Now, he says be not forgetful to entertain strangers. That's part of love. Somebody you have not known may come up in the name of the Lord as a child of God.
Extend love to that person; be not forgetful to entertain strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels without knowing it. Entertain people. Love people. Treat people well.
Remember them that are in bonds as bound with them. Those that are in prison, for no fault of theirs, maybe because of the gospel they are passing though persecution. Remember them and feel it with them.
Feel it, as if you are the one passing through the persecution. Let it not be that one of the sisters is passing through persecution. Is the husband torturing her, because she refuses to wear ear rings, or perm her hair, or paint her body?
Is she passing through trouble, the husband has driven her out from the house and you don't bother? If a believer is passing through problems in the working place, or at home, feel with him. Remember them that are in bond. Be with them.
Again, remember them which suffer adversity as if you yourself also in the body. Those that are passing through difficulty, feel it along with them. Sickness in their body, feel it with them. Suffer pains with them.
That's Christian love! Again, Love moves with protection and defense. You will want to protect the person you love, you will want to defend the person you love, Now, see the attributes of love? You can add your own.
Thought for the day: Let brotherly love continue
Song for the day: I will love (4x) I will love Jesus people, I will love everybody
Bible reading for the day: Joel 1-3; Revelation 4

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2021

DATE: TUESDAY14 DECEMBER

TOPIC: GOD IS SEEKING FOR MEN OF VISION

TEXT: NEHEMIAH 1:3-11

Key verse: And I arose in the night, I and some few men with me; neither told I any man what my God had put in my heart to do at Jerusalem: neither was there any beast with me, save the beast that I rode upon. (Nehemiah 2:12).

Wanted; A man of vision! He is a leader of himself, his house and of a group of people placed under him. A visionary man is a man of direction and energy. He may fall but will rise again because of the passion burning inside.
He has a destination. He finds it too hard to give up on a right course. He believes he is able. At last, nature makes way for him. Opposition and his foes bow out of his way. He overcomes and achieves his dreams and is counted among the heroes of life.
A Christian visionary man determines for the fullness of God, prepares his family for spiritual fullness and liberty, and the church for true spirituality and fruitfulness. May the Lord make us men and women of vision.
A vision is a message received by the heart concerning what to do and how to do it. It is a meaningful spiritual knowledge, understanding or wisdom obtained from the Lord. A vision is an important divine idea imparted to the mind. It is the key to success and breakthrough.
It is the route to the will of God. Vision gives direction and energy. It comes from what is seen, heard, read or felt. It is an idea dropped into the mind. It is the excitement of thought. The Lord answers our prayers mostly through vision, injecting an idea.
Visions can be received or rejected, nursed or starved to death. It takes labour, resources and wisdom to achieve a vision. Vision normally draws sufficient grace from God and the help of man for accomplishment. But it takes a man of faith to believe his visions and to work on them.
Has God put an idea in your heart concerning how you can be saved completely from sin? How to pray through to sanctification and holiness? How you can be delivered from sickness and Satan? How you can be employed? How you can be more evangelistic? How to rise to greater achievement? Pursue it. Ask for His help and wisdom.

Thought for the day: Without a vision, there is no future.

Song for the day: Open my eyes o Lord

Bible reading for the day: Amos 1-3; Revelation 5

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
join us today at horemow int'l camp ground for the supernatural visit of the Lord Jesus at #2021_int'l_holiness_conference

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW.

DATE: WEDNESDAY 15 DECEMBER

TOPIC: GUARD AGAINST THE PITFALL OF RICHES

TEXT: MARK 10:17-25

Key verse: “No man can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God
and mammon” Matthew 6:24

Do not serve money or riches; instead serve the Lord your God. Do not share your service between money and God, instead cleave to God and serve Him only.
Do not abandon the worship of God in the church for business. Do not abandon your devotional and prayer life for lack of time as a result of the pursuit or pressure of riches.
There is an African parable which is very instructive in this instance: “You are on a mission to seek wealth and on reaching the outskirts of the town you meet an elderly man and on consultation he tells you that he has no ready-made formula for wealth but has one for enduring integrity and peace.
Please pay, obtain the formula and abandon the journey; otherwise, you may proceed to acquire the wealth and in turn spend it all to regain your integrity and peace to no avail.”
Do not seek identification with the rich and great men of this world or lust for their friendship because they do not know Jesus and their ways are not righteous. Many of them have sold their souls to Satan and they will certainly corrupt you and destroy your faith and hope in Christ.
Seek fellowship with the brethren, be humble and be willing to identify with the lowly in Christ who are rich in faith, prayer and righteousness; they will strengthen your spiritual life and keep you from falling.
Learn from the experience of Lot who was attracted by the glamour and riches of Sodom and Gomorrah and barely escaped damnation with a part of his family. To preserve your soul for eternity, go about the issue of wealth and power with utmost care and prayerfully too. Never get yourself yoked with an unbeliever no matter the attraction.

Thought for the day: Never make the mistake of choosing money above Jesus.

Song for the day: All I have is You in heaven and earth all I have is You (2x)…
Bible reading for the day: Amos 4-6; Revelation 6

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2021

DATE: THURSDAY 16th DECEMBER

TOPIC: GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS

TEXT: RUTH 4: 13-17

Key verse: Ruth 4:13 So Boaz took Ruth, and she was his wife: and when he went in unto her, the Lord gave her conception, and she bare a son.

God works in mysterious ways to perform His wonders. Why don't you sit still and let God connect things to work out a life partner for you? Even if you decide not to marry again, allow God work out a future for your life?
God will work out satisfaction for your life. Do not run up and down nor make a carnal show of yourself. The process of Ruth's marriage and child bearing was holy and pure. That woman had married before but had no child with her husband.
It is Divine plan, else how could two brothers marry two separate women and both families had no child? How could Elimelech go to Moab and die there along with his two sons? The hand of God is in this matter. Ruth eventually got married to Boaz. Boaz applied godly wisdom and diligently followed scriptural provisions in the marriage process.
He presented the property of Naomi's late husband, Elimelech to the nearest kinsman saying, “Can you redeem the field of Elimelech? He accepted, “Yes I will.” If you buy the field, be ready to take Ruth also and raise up children for Mahlon, the late husband.”
He refused. “No. I don't want to mar my own inheritance and mix up my children.” Short sighted man! You don't want to mix up your children with Jesus? You don't want to mix up your children with King David and King Solomon? You have not understood.
Boaz said, 'Ok, I will redeem the field and take over Ruth.' The elders blessed him. 'God shall give you great children of this woman.' Boaz married Ruth and the Lord gave her conception. God of time that withheld the conception then now gave her conception and she bore a son.
Don't be discouraged, your life has not ended yet. Keep following Divine plan. It shall be well with the righteous. She shall eat the fruit of her righteousness. The Lord says it shall be well with you. For your commitment to righteousness blessings are coming your way. Your future shall be a blessed one.
Thought for the day: Keep following Divine plan
Song for the day: His name is higher, above all other names, His name is Jesus
Bible reading for the day: Amos 7-9;

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
join us in the ongoing Horemow conference

via youtube @ pastor paul rika

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2021

FRIDAY 17th DECEMBER

TOPIC: DO NOT PROMOTE ENEMIES OF
GOD

TEXT: 2 CORINTHIANS 11:13-15

Key verse: “If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed.” 2 John 10

The false Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, and Teachers are all false ministers. They are looking for money to spread their deceit and death among humanity. Each group is looking for money.
The Bible speaks of them as follows:
• They are false ministers, destitute of the truth of Christ.
• They are deceitful ministers, who glory in their ability to make people believe their lies.
• They are ministers of Satan, appointed by him and sent to distort the gospel of Christ and damn the souls of men.
• They camouflage as ministers who preach righteousness.
• They and their followers shall end up in destruction.
The above ministers are soliciting for funds for their work. They want tithes and offering to be paid to their churches and ministries. They have great programs and projects they want to raise funds to execute.
To support these ministers with your money puts you at war against Jesus, the salvation of souls of men and the establishment of Christ's church on His truth, righteousness and holiness.
These false preachers must not be supported. Their building projects, crusade programs, conferences and travelling round the world must never receive financial support of righteous children of God.
They have enough of their kind to sponsor them. Stop supporting them, if not you will be doomed with them in hell fire.
2 John 10-11
10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
Thought for the day: By their fruits you shall know them.
Song for the day: It is a great thing to serve the Lord.
Bible reading for the day: Obadiah; Revelation

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2021

DATE SATURDAY 18th DECEMBER

TOPIC: PASTOR PAUL RIKA IS THE LAST DAY REVIVALIST

TEXT: 2 Corinthians 11:16-33

Key verse: 2 Corinthians 11: 31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is
blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

Continuation of angelic message:
My wife, Sister Linda Paul Rika said, “I started hearing the voice of the Lord saying, “The people you are going to be leader over them are older and senior to you both in the faith and in the ministry. For men not to challenge God for choosing a younger person to lead them,
I have decided to run you through this way and these things, so that they can see your credentials in knowledge, wisdom, works and suffering. They will see despite the persecutions and sufferings you received for My gospel, you continued My work steadfastly.
This is because God has given you the mandate. You are the last day revivalist to bring salvation to the world. I the Lord have been going round the world to advertise you.
Don't see these things they are saying against you to be as though the Lord has accusation against you. No! They are for your good. See them in the light of Apostle Paul in the scriptures.
His sufferings announced and elevated him before the other apostles. You will notice that Paul spoke about his sufferings and asked, “Who has equaled his suffering?”
Paul later spoke of the glory that came upon him as a result of these sufferings. He spoke of abundance of revelations. Abundance of knowledge of the gospel was given to Paul.
If the Lord, the Creator chose that I should follow that way, should I say no? He has organized it by Himself, even without my asking, and said, “This is the way I have chosen for you to go through.”
I have also seen other things the Lord has done in the impartation of knowledge and wisdom, in the writing of books and messages, in bringing doctrines that are buried in Christianity and making them very clear for humanity to know it. In all the things that the Lord is doing truly, the Lord has the reason why He is passing me through this way as He said.

Thought for the day: Pastor Paul Rika is the last day Revivalist

Song for the day: Lord send another Elijah to bring Thy power down, send…

Bible reading for the day: Jonah; Revelation 9

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2021

DATE: TUESDAY 21st DECEMBER

TOPIC: BE AT PEACE WITH ALL MEN

TEXT: MATTHEW 5:21-26

Key verse: “And it came to pass afterward, that David's heart smote him, because he had cut off Saul's skirt.”(1 Samuel 24:5).

In our reading text, the Lord reveals the mind of God and the verdict of heaven on anger in our relationship. These religious leaders had not considered the evil and danger of anger.
Neither did they think of other sins that anger produces such as hatred, malice, revenge, strife, contention, injustice, violence, slander, backbiting, provocation, murmuring, division, conspiracy, mischief, cruelty, oppression, obstinacy, covenant breaking, strained relationship, self-destruction and even murder.
Anger is an evil root that produces evil fruit in one's life. Anger affects our relationship with our neighbours negatively, such that a relative or a neighbour may justly have an aught against us.
Reconciliation, the mending of our relationship and restoration of normal fellowship becomes necessary before God can accept our gift, service or worship. Our Lord who knows the requirements of God's law declared this truth. Strained relationship with man hinders intimate relationship with God.
The Pharisees were only committed to external acts of worship; they were not concerned about the state of their hearts. Some do not consider their attitude towards others as essential in ministry and worship of God. While their hearts burned with anger and hatred they continued with their external acts of worship.
Their ministry and worship are unacceptable. They have not learnt that God is Spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth. If anyone worships God with zeal and great commitment, yet with anger, hatred and malice in the heart, our Lord has declared his worship to be worthless and his religion vain.
It is more desirable to have the heart right with God and man than to perform mere outward acts of worship. If, therefore, a man brings his gift to the altar, and remembers that anyone has anything against him, he is to leave his offering and go and be reconciled. Do you habour animosity against anyone? Reconcile with such a one.

Thought for the day: The wrath of man does not work the righteousness of God

Song for the day: Make me worthy in the morning.
Bible reading for the day: Micah 6-7; Revelation 12.

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2021

DATE: WEDNESDAY 22nd DECEMBER
TOPIC: EVIL EFFECTS OF IMMORALITY 1
TEXT: GENESIS 49: 2-4
Key verse: 1 Corinthians 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
The believer that commits immorality loses the power and privilege of ministry. I was told of a young minister that said, “I was to commit immorality with a member of my church, but I said, if did it now the matter will come up and the church members will hear it and if church members hear, I have no ministry again”.
With that he stopped. Okay, may be, it may not be because of Jesus but the ministry. Thank God, he respected his ministry. Immorality will destroy your ministry. The ministry will cease. People will suffer. You will lack the boldness even if your people have not known yet. Satan knows. When you stand to do anything, it will be a struggle with Satan.
It hurts your loyal wife or faithful husband. It hurts. It is painful and difficult. That's why the Bible says, “Jealousy is the rage of a man.” Every man is jealous over his wife. God has given that woman to be his portion. Why are you defiling his wife?
Why are you doing that great wickedness? Why are you thinking such thought over somebody else's wife? Why do you tamper with another woman's husband? Do you know it will hurt the woman? Don't you know it will make the woman restless?
It can bring many other atrocities to the family. Do you consider all these things? Is there any difference, therefore between you and Satan who doesn't bother in this world, only what he can spoil? Are you not a direct instrument of Satan?
It makes the person to lose credibility with the leadership of the church. How do we depend upon you? How do we trust and commit work to your hand? How are we going to trust that your presence in the choir will be okay? You can make leadership to lose credibility in you.
It brings shame on Christianity as a whole, when a prominent leader falls into immorality. All church members and Christians everywhere will go and hide their faces. How can it be said that a pastor committed immorality? It is an shame to the church and to Christianity.

Thought for the day: Immorality does great harm to the church.
Song for the day: I am running a race to meet my Redeemer (2x), Heavenly race
Bible reading for the day: Nahum; Revelation 13.

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 9:22am On Dec 23, 2021

DATE: THURSDAY 23rd DECEMBER

TOPIC: GOD IS CHANGING UNSERIOUS WORKERS AND LEADERS

TEXT: LUKE 16: 1-4

Key verse: Psalm 109:8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

Completion of revelation to Brother Ezi Monday:
He asked me to look at the Coordinators seat. Some of the Coordinators are not serious at all. Some were outside making phone calls or discussing. Some left their Bibles or jotters on their seats and some carried their Bibles and their seats were empty. Only few of them were seated. Also many of the workers and members were outside and were not serious.
The Lord showed me the few newcomers that were invited, seated in the hall. They were sinners, harlots, herbalists, Muslims, fraudsters, thieves, armed robbers and wicked people that came newly to HOREMOW and became converted.
The Lord Jesus pointed to them and said, “Do you see those people? I will use them to replace the unserious Coordinators and workers.” He showed me a group of ushers, different from the normal ushers.
They were neither laughing nor smiling but stern looking. These special ushers started replacing the unserious Coordinators with these converts.
They directed them to the seats of the Coordinators and as they sat down they were automatically transformed. God said, “I will replace you since you have refused to repent and be serious with My work. Do you think I am joking with My work?”
Jesus was crying and saying, “There is no time again. I am not joking. Do you think it is Pastor Paul Rika in charge of HOREMOW? I am in control of HOREMOW. Now, where Pastor Rika sat quietly in spirit form, he was very sorrowful, but there was nothing he could do.
He was crying. Jesus too was crying, “Ah! See My people. They are leaving their seats for other people.” Pastor Rika was crying, “They started with me. See them now.” The special ushers also entered the congregation and were changing people.

Thought for the day: The unserious ushers, prayer warriors, choristers, women leaders,
chapter and unit leaders are being replaced.

Song for the day: Spirit of the living God, fall afresh on me….
Bible reading for the day: Habakkuk;

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2021

DATE: FRIDAY 24th DECEMBER

TOPIC: THE ETERNAL DOOM OF A SECRET SINNER

TEXT: EZEKIEL 18:26-32

Key verse: “Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.” (Ezekiel 18:30).

Today we shall examine the eternal state of a once committed brother who died in secret sin as shown by Divine revelation to a brother:
'What I saw with my two eyes in hell broke my heart and I wept. I cannot describe hell as a mortal man. If anyone gets there, he will tell it better. In hell I heard the groaning of the damned. This was the second time I went to hell.
I heard people crying and confessing the sins they refused to confess here on earth. Many pastors are in hell. Many ministers of the gospel are in hell. Atheists and various categories of people are in hell. No tongue can tell the horror and sufferings of hell.’
Jesus said, “I created them and loved them with everlasting love. But they hated me; that is why I am destroying them with my everlasting destruction. Go and tell man, if any desires to come to heaven, I Jesus, will give him every grace he needs to come to heaven. But if any desires to go to hell, Satan will immediately give him all the support he needs to be there.”
'I saw a brother in hell. He was a member of our Church. This brother was very committed and zealous, but alas, he died with hidden and un-confessed sin and found himself in hell.
When I saw him I did not believe he was the one. I tapped Jesus and asked, “My Lord, is this the brother from so and so church?” He answered, “Yes.” The brother began to speak, “I committed fornication and covered it and death came and carried me away.”
If a brother of such zeal and commitment could still go to hell, we must fear God and walk with care every day.' Secret sins take one to hell. Work out your salvation with fear and trembling.

Thought for the day: The greatest torment of a backslider in hell is that he lost the
opportunity to be in heaven.

Song for the day: Make me worthy (3x) O Lord.

Bible reading for the day: Zephaniah; Revelation 15.

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2021

DATE: SATURDAY 25th DECEMBER

TOPIC: EMULATE GOD'S PURE LOVE FOR MAN
TEXT: ROMANS 5: 1-8

Key verse: John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God's pure love is the reason for the season. The greatest love you can show at this festive season is to embrace and emulate God's pure love in salving man from sin, Satan and sicknesses. Pure love is based on the word of God. Love people and seek their welfare because God says so, not for selfish reasons.
Pure love comes with feelings of sympathy as you put yourself in that person's situation and feel it. If someone has not eaten for days will you not feel it? Suppose it was you. Suppose someone is down with sickness. You feel for him knowing what it feels like. Again, in cases of bereavement, you empathize with the bereaved and offer assistance to them.
Again, love moves with acts of charity and giving. Love will give. That's why love entertains and empathizes. Love entertains, gives, because you feel you sympathize you want to help, you want to do your part. You want to contribute. That's what love will do.
Again, love has the emotions of joy. You love a person you feel joyful with whatever is going on around him, you feel joyful of what he says. The word of that person makes you feel happy. You feel happy to hear their utterances because of love, you hear him to relate with him.
Again, love goes with kind words, kind actions, gentleness and meekness. That is what love does. Love makes you gentle in the presence of your lover and that makes your lover feel happy. The one that is loved feels happy. The one that you love feels happy. So, that is how love is.
You are kind in words, you speak softly. You speak for the benefit of that person. That's because love is there. Again, love moves with friendliness. Love is friendly because you love, you draw closer. The Bible says that he that has friends must show himself friendly.

Thought for the day: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Song for the day: To God be the glory great things He has done

Bible reading for the day: Haggai; Revelation 16

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2021

DATE: SUNDAY 26th DECEMBER
TOPIC: THE NARROW WAY TO HEAVEN
TEXT: MATTHEW 7: 13-14

Key verse: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16.

Here is an excerpt from the book 'Escaping Hell Fire and Entering Heaven Made Simple' by Pastor Paul Rika:
'Jesus said “My son, come.” We swiftly appeared at the gate. As He stretched out His right hand, I saw the narrow way leading to heaven and He said, “This way can accommodate only you in Christ and Christ in you.
If you carry anything else, this way cannot accommodate you. This is the way of truth, Righteousness and Holiness. The other way is the way of multitudes. This is the only way to heaven. It is a narrow way and only few find it.”
Matthew 7:13-14
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
At that gate, we stood for a long time before I saw a saint on earth coming along that way to heaven. It took another long time before I saw another person coming along that way to heaven.
When the saint from the earth entered into heaven I heard a shout of acclamation and joy! A soul had entered into heaven! There are normally shouts of joy when a soul enters into heaven.
Speaking more of this narrow way, Jesus continued. “This narrow way is the way of truth, righteousness and holiness. If any man desires to enter into heaven I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. Go and tell man I still love him.'
As we can see in today's account, there is a holy standard for making it to heaven. Pray not to fall short of God's righteousness in your daily walk with Christ. Many are ignorant of this truth. Tell it to sinners, backsliders, believers, ministers and churches.

Thought for the day: Narrow way is way of truth, righteousness and holiness

Song for the day: I have chosen the way (2x) I have chosen the right way….

Bible reading for the day: Zechariah 1-3; Revelation 17.

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
join us now live for Horemow international Bible study

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_YTD6wT2-I
Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
An inter - denominational gathering in the new year 2022
# horemow

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2021

DATE: MONDAY 27 DECEMBER

TOPIC: EVIL EFFECTS OF IMMORALITY (2 )
TEXT: PROVERBS 6:24-29

Key verse: Proverbs 6:28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?

Immorality in a church hinders sinners from repenting and being converted. They justify themselves now and say we are all the same. Sometimes, even these sins that are committed by so called believers are worse than the ones than sinners commit.
So sinners become “righteous”. They are the ones coming to comfort you. Oh! You committed immorality. You this flesh! It is God that will help us. You form union with sinners and they are now encouraging you in the union.
Instead of being convicted, they come to sympathize with you. Oh! We should cry. Let our hearts melt. Why are our brothers disappointing God? Why are our sisters just disappointing Jesus? Let it melt our hearts.
There is possibility of contracting gonorrhea, syphilis, venereal diseases, AIDS. You don't even think that. You are not even considering that. If you die, where will you go to? You are going to destroy yourself. Some become childless in life between of venereal diseases.
Others cannot even function well in marriage because of venereal diseases. What about AIDS? Poor woman, she didn't know immorality, it's your husband that went and brought it from the roadside and come and gave you and we see you. Eh, Sister, how did it happen that you have AIDS? What happened?
“Oh! I have been talking to my husband. It came from him.” Husband, you have been in the Church. What happened? “It was when I travelled” Oh, why would you do like that? See the damage you have done to an innocent person! You are shortening the life of that man or woman.
Immorality weakens other believers who are facing temptation. When you fall, the devil uses it as an instrument against them and saying “Even Brother so and so fell. Even Sister so and so fell. Even the other one fell, so what is your problem? Are you the only one?” He now gives excuses to weak Christians.
Thought for the day: Immorality weakens others who are facing temptation
Song for the day: See me through Lord Jesus see me through (2X), there is a race I must
run..
Bible reading for the day: Zechariah 4-6; Revelation 18

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2021

DATE: TUESDAY 28 DECEMBER

TOPOC: GOD DEMANDS CLEAN HANDS AND A PURE HEART

TEXT: Psalm 24: 1-6

Key verse: Psalm 24:4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

God demands for clean hands and a pure heart from all men. He calls all sinners everywhere to repentance and righteousness. He wants to save man from bondage and captivity of sin and Satan.
There are ungodly things you do, willingly or unwillingly; evil places you go to and evil activities you engage in that will damn your soul eternally.
Come to Me for pardon and transformation, then I will break the power of those things in your life and set you free indeed. You will not find yourself doing them anymore. That is what He tells the sinner.
Surrender your life to Me and give me your heart, and I will break the power of sin in your heart. You will not find yourself committing fornication, adultery, drunkenness, lying and other sins again.
You will not do that anymore because, if any man is in Christ, he is a new creation, old things are passed away. Behold all things are become new. It is the heart that controls all actions. What you do and what you should not do.
What you should take and what you should not take. Whether you should love God or not love Him is from the heart. God is giving attention to your heart to make that heart clean indeed. If that happens, the righteousness and holiness he is looking for from you will be possible.
We are in the time that God wants to make people holy and filled with the love for righteousness, having and put iniquity to death in their lives. Make this a prayer point and ask the Lord to do this in your life.
When God brought forth the children of Israel from Egypt, they crossed two great waters, the Red sea and the Jordan River. By scripture we have understood that going to the Promised Land requires salvation and sanctification.
May the Lord make this a reality for all His children and cause them to understand the explanation and pour down hunger and thirst for righteousness upon their lives in Jesus name.

Thought for the day: May the Lord make possessing clean hands and pure hearts a
reality for all His children

Song for the day: Wash me O Lamb of God, Wash me from sin

Bible reading for the day: Zechariah 7-9; Revelation 19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Angels Caught On Camera In Abuja Church / Atheists Dilemma / Are Catholics Stupid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.