Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika (4582 Views)

Singles: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex - Pastor Paul Rika / No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika / Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of GOD (Very Powerful) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW

Daily Devotional by Pastor Paul Rika International Director

DATE: THURSDAY 27TH JANUARY

TOPIC: THESE THINGS WILL CONDEMN YOU TO HELL FIRE

TEXT: ISAIAH 3:16-24

Key Verse: Revelation 21:27-And there shall in no wise enter into it anything that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life..

A MEMBER OF A PENTECOSTAL CHURCH IN HELL VOWED NOT TO FORGIVE HER PASTOR
When we arrived in hell a young lady saw me afar off and shouted, "Oh, have you come to help me out of this place?" I could not respond to her question. Then she began to tell me the story of her life. She said, "I was a member of a Pentecostal Church. My pastor told me that wearing trousers [pants] as a lady is not a sin against God.
He also said perming or jerry curling my hair, bleaching my skin, using lipsticks, plaiting my hair with attachments were never sins against God. But the very day I arrived here, I discovered that my pastor had deceived me. Can I ever forgive this man? Now it is too late for me. Can I ever leave this place?"
While she talked, hell roared and she was swallowed up by its waves and tides. I did not see her again. She said these things she indulged herself in prevented her from truly serving God and have condemned her to hell.
Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.
Jeremiah 4:30 And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.
THE CHURCH NOW A PLACE OF FLESHLY PLEASURE
Jesus continued, "The church has become a place of pleasure where all sorts of wickedness are being practiced. Ladies seduce men through their immoral dressing. I cannot behold this wickedness going on in the church. Ministers of the gospel are not left out. The church has become a place of seduction. People go from church to hell.” Brethren, make yourselves rapture able!

Thought for the day: Cut off those things that will land you in hellfire before it is too late!
Song for the day: I will never ever go back to the world (2X) any more…
Bible reading for the day: Exodus 13-15; Matthew 19:1-15

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE (HOREMOW)

DATE: FRIDAY 28TH JANUARY

TOPIC: QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR CHRISTIAN MINISTRY

TEXT: 1Timothy 3: 1 – 16

Key verse: 1 Timothy 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

A Christian minister must have the following qualifications:Blamelessness: Illicit life, masturbation, irresponsible living, falling and rising, lies in ministry must not be mentioned on you. A bishop must be blameless.
It is clear that lack of jobs has increased pastors and ministers in churches today. Everybody now goes into ministry to make ends meet. It has become business ventures for many that are not called.Husband of one wife:
Check the history of your workers and ministers as to their marital status. When the blind leads the blind, you expect accident for both. Letters in the early churches were written to authenticate pastors before they minister.
Check the preachers you are inviting whether they are in Christ.Vigilance (watchfulness): Self-control, that is, the ability to teach; he must not be one given to wine; not money monger nor covetous.
A pastor must be of good character. Though one-eyed man could be a leader in the country of the blind, in the spiritual, one-eyed pastor is not qualified to lead.One that leadeth well his own household: Do pastors these days bother about their homes; the behaviour of their family members and children today?
In biblical standard, children and wives are the certificates of their husbands. I know Abraham because he will command his children and household after Me. Why are you seeking blessing outside the gate?
If your husband is among the chosen 300 soldiers of Gideon, why are you acting to disqualify him? Pastor, do you know at all that your children are your certificates? No man taketh this honour unto himself but only the ones that are called.
Not a novice: Many that received divine revelations are now church founders and pastors. Many now shift their attention to people with divine revelations. The man that repented last year is now your general overseer or assistant pastor.
Don't give positions to novice or those that just left bible school. They should sit under holiness preachers and learn from them first.Must have good report among them who are without: Is Saul also among the prophets? They know Saul was not. You want to be somebody who the people know.

Thought for today: Are you qualified to be a minister?

Song for the day: Make me holy…
Bible reading for the day: Exodus 16-18; Matthew 19:16-30

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2022

THE HORRORS AND TORMENTS IN HELLFIRE

DATE: SATURDAY 29 JANUARY

TEXT: MARK 9:43-48

Key Verse: Mathew 25:30-And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I cannot vividly describe hell and the sufferings of its occupants. The words to use to describe the nature of hell and the degree of the torments and sufferings of its victims are not available to man on earth.
Besides, my knowledge of the available vocabulary is so minute that the effort I shall make to describe hell is as the effort one makes to ascertain the quantity of sand in the seashore by counting the sand.
The horror of hell is great. What I saw in hell scared me. I lost my strength and fell down. I became more afraid of God. I heard the agonizing cries of the damned. I heard some pleading in their torments, "Have mercy on us, Lord. Have mercy on us, Lord. Have mercy on us, Lord." This was their continual prayer.
Their faces looked older than their age because of their great torments and sufferings. I could see as if people were swimming inside the flames of hell. When hell roared and quaked, it took those in its surface down to its bottom, and vice versa.
There are torments and sufferings in hell. I saw the burning flames of fire with people in it. I saw children, men, and women; educated, uneducated, rich, poor, etc. They were crying and repenting. I heard cry coming from those who were in the depth of hell. I heard the cry of children, of the young and the old.
I saw the way those in torments breathe. Their breathing was that of gasping for air as one in his dying moment. Some of them, due to their great cries, their tongues were lying outside like that dogs. Some, their eyeballs were as if they were falling from their sockets.
Mark 9:43-44
43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Those in torments breathe in as if drawing their last breath. But this remains their state forever. Since there is no air in hell, what they breathe in and out is the burning flame of fire.
The remembrance of the past privileges they had to accept the Saviour Jesus Christ which they ignored or rejected on earth, adds to their torment and sorrow. I saw them in great agony, gnashing their teeth. I saw that people were pressing themselves in hell.
Hell through its quaking and roaring changes the positions of the occupants. Life in hell is of agony. The occupants are restless. Hell is in complete darkness, please don't be there

Thought for the day: You cannot stand the horrors of hell for a single sin you commit

Song for the day: That cry you will cry…
Bible reading for the day: Exodus 19-21; Matthew 20:1-16.

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2022

DATE: SUNDAY 30TH JANUARY

TOPIC: THE LAST ARK OF OUR GENERATION.

TEXT: MATTHEW. 24:37-39.

KEY VERSE: Isaiah. 2:2. “And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills and all nations shall flow unto it.”

Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW) is the final ark that Jesus Christ is building in these last days to rescue souls all over the world. The Lord Jesus Christ has spoken many times through various prophecies and revelations to people, on this and on His appointment of Pastor Paul Rika as the International Director.
God has chosen Pastor Paul Rika to bring people to the knowledge of truth, holiness and righteousness in the gospel of Christ and to prepare the church for rapture. Most people consider holiness in this life to be a far-fetched notion, yet it is scripturally and divinely ordained to ensure man sees God and dwells in Heaven.
Matthew 24:37-39
37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW) is also considered as the Ark of Noah for our generation because of the massage of Truth, Righteousness and Holiness the ministry propagates, which is the only way a man can escape divine judgment of Hell fire and gain entrance to Heaven.
The message of Holiness is the message of humility. It is in this regards that the Lord Jesus in divine revelations and prophecies has repeatedly referred to HOREMOW as the Ark of Noah for this generation; and God enjoins all Christians irrespective of their denominations to join this Movement. (Isaiah 2:2).
This Movement is a non-denominational ministry divinely established in the year 2009, and ordained by our Lord, Saviour and King Jesus Christ Himself to bring His sheep (church) back to true holiness and righteousness.

Thought for the day: No man shall see the Lord without Holiness

Song for the day: Holiness is the beauty of the believer, Lord I want to be holy….
Bible reading for the day: Exodus 22-24; Matthew 20:17-34

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
join our int'l bible study tomorrow 4pm

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:54am On Jan 31, 2022
HOLINESS REVIVAL,MOVMENT WORLDWIDE (HOREMOW)

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PST PAUL RIKA

TOPIC: SIN ABOUND WHEN GRACE IS FRUSTRATED

TEXT: ROM 6:1-2

complete the reading here>>>>>>> https://www.horemowna.org/daily-devotional/sin-abounds-when-grace-is-frustrated

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2022

DATE: February 1, Tuesday

TOPIC: COMPONENTS OF THE DEVOTIONAL LIFE

TEXT: MATTHEW 4:1-4

Key verse: 2 Timothy 2:15-Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

You must devote and consecrate all to Jesus. This means that you should come holistically to the Bible. God requires you to do all: When you do this... then shall thou make thy way prosperous.
The level you want your Christian life to be is in your hands. The level of your progress is in your hand. When you fast and you do not pray, it will not work because you have done one and neglected the other.
Matthew 4:1-4
1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
You must live by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. To know every word that proceeds from the mouth of God, you must study His word. Ezra prepared his heart to seek what is written down. You must do the same today to gain the true knowledge of the living God. Be equipped with the word of God.
Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
You can only practice or do those things you know. You cannot devote yourself to God when you do not know the God you intend to devote yourself to. Studying the word of God and meditating on it is key to a successful devotional life with God; then thou shall have good success.
Ignorance of the word of God has made many to fail in their Christian life. Some are already in hell due to ignorance of God’s word which affected their devotional life to God. Awake from your slumber and live by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. SHALOM

Thought for the day: Study and live by every word from God

Song for the day: I give You all the glory, I give You honour...
Bible reading for the day: Exodus 27-28; Matthew 21:23-46

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2022

DATE: February 2, Wednesday

TOPIC: NON-OBSERVANCE OF HOLY COMMUNION IS DISOBEDIENCE TO THE WORD OF GOD (PART 2)

TEXT: LUKE 22: 15-20

Key Verse: James 2:10- For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

This attitude of Ohanebo opened the door to his members and pastors to go into all kinds of sins. The standard of holiness is greatly lowered. The women do not dress in complete holiness.
There is secret sin going on among them; fornication, adultery, going into rituals, demonism for positions, fame to oppress others etc. The youths burn in sinful passions. All these are the consequences of non-submission of My total truth.
Ohanebo, you are aware of the coldness in Watchman and you cannot tell from where this comes. What you hear concerning what they do shock you. But why are you shocked? You refused to keep My full word.
You refused My Communion Service ordained for My children; communion with Me in a practical observance. Your church looks outwardly alright but within, it is spoiled like some food that may look outwardly tantalizing but underneath, it is spoilt and decayed. Traditions have taken over the teachings of the word.
1 Corinthians 8:11-12
11 And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?
12 But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ.
I sent messengers to him to reprove and correct him, but he hardened his heart in pride and did not change; hence, his members remain in this disobedient state.”
I asked Ohanebo, “What will you say to the Lord when you die, what's the reason why you and your members abstain from Holy Communion? What will you say?
Because of this hardness of heart and stubborn spirit, he is out of My list of holiness preachers.This is what the Lord Jesus Christ brought to the knowledge of Ohanebo and his worshippers.
They are committing sin because they are not observing the commandment of the Lord in the Lord’s Supper since that church started even till date and there is no reason for it.

Thought for the day: That which I see not, teach me, oh Lord.

Song for the day: Give me grace Oh, Lord to live the perfect life
Bible reading for the day: Exodus 29-30; Matthew 22:1-22

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2022

FATE: THURSDAY 3RD JANUARY

TOPIC: THE PRAYER LIFE OF A CHRISTIAN

TEXT: JOHN 16:23-24

Key verse: James 1:5-7 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

Prayer should not be rushed. God wants to see your heart and sincerity. He wants communication with you and not an instruction from you. He wants to see your heart and know your reason.
Your prayer was short and without concentration because you were too busy. He has promised to do whatever we ask in His name, but this must be done in reverence and with a clean heart.
A busy life will remove you from God and make His person and promises less important to you. Have you heard that anyone made heaven because he was very busy doing the things of this world?
Your prayer life is dead because you spend much time on the things of this world and see communication with God less important. God gives all things and this is in His promise. A prayer-less Christian will lack good things including entering Heaven.
This busy life has removed the word of God in your life. You can get the money, position, fame but your heaven is taken in replacement. Ephesians 6:18-20 Pray always with all prayer and supplications. You must give yourself to prayer day and night, seven days a week.
Praying always means; praying without ceasing, praying all types and manner of prayers: prayer of faith, warfare, supplication and all kinds of prayers. Silent prayer like Anna did. Isaiah did a violent prayer while Jacob battled in prayer.
Pray the prayer that brings sweat from your body. Casual prayer will not change anything. Do not be weak in your prayer. Do not be sleepy in your prayer and do not be distracted in your prayer.
You cannot live in this world where Satan has obstacles before all men without prayer. You will fail if you do not pray. Let your prayer life please God. He is waiting for your prayer. This is His delight. He answers diligent and faithful prayers, and all flesh must come to Him.
Go and pray and things will change in your life, family, ministry and heavenly race. This is what you must do alone and with other godly people. Your heaven will be sure when you take your prayer life seriously. Pray until something happens (P-U-S-H)

Thought for the day: A prayer-less Christian is a powerless Christian

Song for the day: Prayer is the key…
Bible reading for the day: Exodus 31-33; Matthew 22:23-46

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2022

DATE: FRIDAY 4TH FEBRUARY
TOPIC: LET YOUR CHARACTER PREACH THE GOSPEL

TEXT: ROMANS 2:21-22

Key verse: Matthew 7: 5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

God has saved you to live a holy life all the days of your life. There is a cloud of witnesses watching us. They judge us with all we do; from our interaction up to all our characters.
They expect us to live up to God’s standard. Many times, people have rejected Christianity because of the behaviour of others who profess the same Christianity.
Matthew 7:1-5
1. Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Our scriptural text of today’s devotion asked us a very important question: You that preach the gospel saying thou shall not steal, do you steal? It is not enough to say it but to live it. You must live it for all to see. Saying it will not convince many but living it will.
1 Timothy 4:15-16
15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
Living the gospel is a means of preaching the gospel. It will profit you and all that hear and see you.Living the scriptures means living the gospel. You must first amend your ways before others can follow suit.
You cannot amend other people’s ways when yours is not amended. You can only give what you have. Do not live a life of a hypocrite as a Christian, you will lead many to hell and end up in hell yourself.
Do your best with the help of the Holy Spirit to live holy and God will use you to bring many to Himself. This is what God desires from you and me. Let's do it good faith.

Thought for the day: Let your lifestyle bring others to Christ

Song for the day: Make me holy…
Bible reading for the day: Exodus 34-36; Matthew 23:1-22

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:12am On Feb 05, 2022

DATE: SATURDAY 5TH FEBRUARY

TOPIC: BLESSEDNESS OF FORGIVENESS
TEXT: PSALMS 32:1-2

Key verse: Psalm 51:1-Have mercy upon me, O God according to thy loving kindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgression.

Here the scripture is telling us about the blessed life. Blessed is the man whose transgression is forgiven; the man that the Lord says his sins has been forgiven; the evils he did for many years of his life has been forgiven.
The transgressions, rebellious, wickedness, stubbornness of his life and all his disobedience against God are all forgiven. Such a person has automatically become a blessed person. Blessed is the man whose sin is covered; covered by the blood of Jesus.
Blessed is the man that the death of Christ covers him. The blood of Jesus Christ covers him; which means because Jesus has died, he will die no more. Jesus has paid the penalty for him, so his sins has been removed and settled by Jesus Christ.
Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth no iniquity and in whose spirit there is no guile. There is no guilt of sin or condemnation. The Lord does not count sin upon him and is not condemned because he has been justified by God. He has been set free by God, acquitted by the living God. What a blessing.
The Great blessing you can receive in this life is not money, education, material gifts, promotions, healing, anointing, power, baptism of Holy Spirit, a wife, a husband, a child, etc. No, these are not the greatest blessings of this life.
The greatest gift of this life is the gift of forgiveness of sin; that your sins are forgiven by the living God. Yea, that God has cleansed you from sin; God has forgiven you your sins. It means he has removed sin away from you. He has cancelled sin from you and has broken the power of sin in your life.
He has set you free from sin so that you do not sin anymore. You are now free to live victorious life over sin. You are free! You rule over sin now. Sin is not ruling over you. You control your life and you are not living in sin, because the power of God has given you liberty.
What a blessing such a life is! This is because the most difficult problem in the world is the problem of sin. The most miserable life in the world is the life of sin. The most hopeless case in a man’s life is the case of sin.
How eternally blessed and joyful that your sins are forgiven by the living God! All you need to do is to confess your sins and He will forgive you and set you free. 1 John 1:9.

Thought for the day: He that covereth his sins shall not prosper but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy..

Song for the day: He paid the debt He did not owe, I own the debt I could not pay, I needed someone to wash my sins away…
Bible reading for the day: Exodus 37-38; Matthew 23:23-39

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2022

DATE: SUNDAY 6TH FEBRUARY

TOPIC: I AM WITH YOU IN YOUR WORK OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

TEXT: ISAIAH 41:9-14
Key verse: Joshua 1:9-Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
When God gave us the revelation of the Muslim in hell fire and asked that the truth be revealed to the Muslims alive on the earth, there was fear as normal humans how will it be with us after releasing this message to this violent set of people.
However, God says, I am with you in this work. I want to assure you children of God that God is with you in the work of righteousness. Do not be afraid. What does it mean that God is with you? We are going to understand it as we go on. Let us look at the component of our today’s text.
God says He took you from the corner of the earth or from your village which is the corner of the earth. What is the Lord saying? He says there were very great people there and neither were you one of them.
Nevertheless, the Lord came and picked you up. He did not take them. He took you from among the great people and said unto thee, you are my servant and qualifies you to be His servant. He called you to come and work for Him.
Can you see how the Lord chose Moses? He went to Midian, a corner of the earth and called Moses as a shepherd when there were chiefs in that area. He called him to be His servant. I has chosen thee. It was a choice
God made; so it was not a careless calling. There were sufficient options to be considered. Having weighed those options, the Lord arrived at you; that is why He has called you. Wonderful!
The thing happened to you as it happened to David. There were options. Jesse brought forth his children and never remembered David. Then it was a careful choice. See how careful that calling of David was; to the point that Samuel said, is there any son left? And Jesse said, yes, I have the youngest of them. He is in the forest.
Samuel said, I shall not sit down until he arrived here. It was a careful choice the Lord made to arrive at you. He has chosen you and said, I will not cast you away. Beloved, put your trust in Him and He will see you through. Fear thou not, for the Lord is with thee. Alleliua
Thought for the day: Know that God will never leave nor forsake thee
Song for the day: Great is thy faithfulness, great is thy faithfulness, morning by morning…
Bible reading for the day: Exodus 39-40; Matthew 24:1-22

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2022

DATE: MONDAY 7TH FEBRUARY

TOPIC: EVANGELISM IS THE HEARTBEAT OF GOD

TEXT: MATHEW 28:19-20

Key verse: Daniel 12:3-And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament, and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever

.Soul winning is of utmost importance to God.
After the fall of man at the garden through Adam and Eve, He looked at the world and it repented Him that He created man (Genesis 6:6) So, He sought for what to do; to redeem man and save him from the dungeon of sin where he is perishing. So He sent His Son Jesus to save man from his predicament.
John 3:16-“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
So Jesus Christ gave His life to save man and reconcile man back to Himself. Therefore, He saved us to save others. He saved us and therefore commissioned us to reach out to others.
Proverb 11:30, ‘The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he that winneth soul is wise’.
This is the most essential part of our services to God; His heartbeat and heart-pain He desires that we bring others into the fold. Before Jesus ascended into Heaven, He commissioned the disciples and believers to go into the world and preach the gospel.
Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
Mathew 28:18-20.
And Jesus came and spake unto them saying, All power is given unto Me in heaven and earth. Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you, and lo, I Am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.
The above verses of the book of Mathew us understand what God wants us to do. This is why Jesus said that we must work (win souls) while it is day, for night cometh when no man can work. He also left us with the Holy Spirit to help us fulfill this mandate.
Acts 1:8-But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
There are many people languishing in sin. Arise child of God and be committed to the ministry of reconciliation because you cannot afford to meet Jesus empty-handed.
Thought for the day: There is much joy in heaven over one sinner that repents.
Song for the day: I must go with Jesus everywhere no matter the roughness of the road…
Bible reading for the day: Leviticus 1-3; Matthew 24:23-51

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2022

DATE: TUESDAY 8TH FEBRUARY

TOPIC: DO NOT FEAR OR WORSHIP IDOLS AND SHRINES

TEXT: ISAIAH 46:1-10

Key verse: Isaiah 44:6-Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I Am the first, and I Am the last; and beside Me there is no God.

Satan brings many people under bondage by creating fear in their hearts. One of the things that causes this fear are idols and shrines. They are feared, they are worshipped and they are sacrificed to.
People do all these things in ignorance, believing that these idols or shrines have some powers to protect, prosper and lengthen their lives. But God is saying; fear not the idols, for they are harmless. They are nothing compared to your Great God. Their incantations and spells cannot work on you. You are shielded by the power of God
.1 Corinthians 10:20-But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
What operates in these idols and shrines are demons and unclean spirits that hate men with passion and are all out for their souls. There is nothing good in them. If you put an empty pot on the tree, after some time, bees will make it their habitation. It is the same way demons inhabit idols created by men. They are helpless. They are dead and have no life in them.
Psalm 115:4-8
Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands. They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not: They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not: They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat. They that make them are like unto them; every one that trusteth in them.
We know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but One. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth...But to us, there is but one God; the Father, of whom are all things and we in Him; and one Lord Jesus, by whom are all things and we by Him.
Jesus came to set the captives free. Jesus has triumphed over Satan.Colossians 2:15-And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
Hebrews 2:14-15
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Thought for the day: Do not fear idols, they are harmless, useless and meaningless.

Song for the day: I will praise Him from everlasting, everlasting to everlasting..
.Bible reading for the day: Leviticus 4-6; Matthew 25:1-30

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2022

DATE: WEDNESDAY 9TH FEBRUARY

TOPIC: FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT IN A CHRISTIAN FAMILY

TEXT: GENESIS 2:21-25

Key verse: Ephesians 5:31-For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

They are no more twain, but one flesh. They became one in the flesh. On this premise, resources in the hands of husband and wife should be seen as belonging to both and nothing should be hidden from each other.
Genesis 2:25-And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
None should be ashamed to tell the other of his or her financial downturn or hide any excess that comes in as a result of God's blessing. Your partner should know of your building projects and investments.
Some wives have lost the inheritance of their husbands to business partners because they were hidden from her. In the same manner, the wife should not embark on secret investments or take from the food allowance to start a secret project as some do.
Proverbs 6:16-19.
These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, an heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Let your spouse know your disposable income since it will bring better understanding. Do not lie that you have not been paid after collecting your salary! It is a sin.
The dead does not hide its body from the mortuary attendant that will have to wash it up. Do not hide the challenges you are facing in your finances from your spouse, it will boomerang. If you have lost your job, come out plain to your wife.
There is no need for pride or carnality in family life. When your spouse is informed about your financial condition, there is willingness to sacrifice and provide support as necessary. But when you deal in lies and deceit, you break trust that is vital in sustaining relationship, and create suspicion and friction in relationship.
Relationship is built on trust; hence nothing must be done to tamper with that trust. Finally, husband and wife should not be conspirators in lying. Learn from the story of Ananias and Sapphira in Acts 6: 1-11
Thought for the day: A relationship built on Christ will never end up in mistrust.
Song for the day: Lord prepare me, a sanctuary
Bible reading for the day: Leviticus 7-9; Matthew 25: 31-46

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2022

DATE: THURSDAY 10TH FEBRUARY

LIVE WITH THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF ETERNITY!

TEXT: 1 JOHN 2:14-17

Key verse: Isaiah 66:24-And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

In a revelation given to Jeremiah Rika in Taraba State, Nigeria, the following interesting extracts were drawn: Jeremiah said he saw in hell human beings burning inside fire and worms eating their bodies and the worms were not consumed by the burning fire. Mark 9:43-48.
He also revealed that at the gate of heaven are angels and every soul appeared before the angels. Those whose names are in the book of life are decorated and asked to proceed through a narrow beautiful way to Heaven.
According to him, the Lord showed him some people who were condemned and denied entry into Heaven. He said a Pastor was condemned for anger. Another female Pastor was condemned for keeping malice.
Jeremiah Rika also said on January 16th 1995, between 7am and 8am, he had heavenly experience in which he was taken up to heaven and was shown that rapture took place and the believers were taken up to Heaven, including himself.
He then saw people left on earth receiving the number 666. Those who refused to take the number were tortured by the soldiers of the antichrist, who gradually removed their ears, eyes, etc. This shows that the rapture will soon take place and God wants His children to be alert.
He said in one of his encounters with the Lord that he was taken to a hilltop at a location called NTA (Nigerian Television Authority) in Jalingo, Taraba State, Nigeria where he was transported to the industry that manufactures cosmetics in India.
He said the company produces soap, lotion and chemicals which are used for bleaching, make ups and physical beauty. The Lord told him that two ingredients are required to make these products effective and they are human blood and human fats. He said any woman that jerry-curls or perms her hair, attracts demons to herself.
Those who bleach, use lipsticks, cortex or cosmetics for physical beauty attract demons to themselves and cannot be strong Christians. Their prayers are weakened by these defilements in their body. Believers are therefore enjoined to desist from these things if they desire to be strong Christians and live holy life.
He said the Lord stressed, “Without holiness, no man shall see the Lord.” His mother on hearing the testimony stripped herself of Jewelleries; and the parents after the testimony became much more committed Christians than before the revelation.
Thought for the day: Where will you spend eternity, Heaven or hell?
Song for the day: Eternal, eternal life (2X), I want to live eternal life, God save my soul
Bible reading for the day: Leviticus 10-12; Matthew 26:1-19

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 12:29am On Feb 11, 2022

DATE: FRIDAY 11TH FEBRUARY

TOPIC: PRAY WITHOUT CEASING

TEXT: MATHEW 26:39-44

Key verse: 1 Thessalonians 5:17-Pray without ceasing

Do you know why some faint in prayer? Delay in answer to prayers. The LORD says, “Do not stop due to delay. Keep on praying. In our text, Jesus went the third time, fell before the Father and repeated the same words. Do not stop praying on that matter. God says, do not faint.
Sometimes, it is Satan that is attacking you. You prayed and even fasted but you noticed sometimes that the day you prayed and fasted over that bad dream was when it became worse. In fact, you even decided that it was better not to pray and fast again because you were afraid it would get worse but beloved continue in fervency.
Let us assume you want to stone a dog. If you lift a stone and throw it at the dog and it is an angry type, what would it do? It will jump up and pounce on you, but if you know that this dog is like that, you ought to think of gathering enough stones and put them in your hands. If you repeatedly bombard it with missiles of stone, it will eventually run away from you.
Matthew 26:39-44
39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?
41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.
43 And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy.
44 And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.
Likewise, if you are fighting Satan, you should get ready for real prayers. Fill your bottle with prayers before working against your enemy but you ceased praying. Will you not be responsible for allowing Satan to hinder the answers to your prayers? We need continual prayers for continual spiritual work in the church and in the world. Do not faint in prayer
Thought for the day: We need continual prayers for continual spiritual work
Song for the day: Pray until something happens (3X)...
Bible reading for the day: Leviticus 13; Matthew 26:20-54

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:22am On Feb 12, 2022

DATE: SATURDAY 12TH FEBRUARY

TOPIC: RESTITUTION FOR YOUR PEACE AND HOLINESS

TEXT: EXODUS 22:1-15
Key verse: Ecclesiastes 3:15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.
Restitution in general, in human relationship, is the practice of the law of conscience, formal or informal, where by the offender rectifies or corrects his ways by confessing his crimes to those he has offended in apology, seeking forgiveness from those he has offended.
It also ncludes making good that which has been damaged, restoring stolen things to the rightful owners, confessing lies told or acted to those deceived, paying back their debts owed, relinquishing false claims, false property, false results and certificates, uncovering hidden crimes committed against men or the society, etc.
This is done in order to appease one's conscience, the offended and to satisfy the law of the society and of God. Restitution is practicable in every sphere of human society, primitive, civilized, religious and Christian societies. It is the law of moral societal living.
In general, even among the heathen, restitution is carried out. Very often, you see a man apologizing to others saying, I am sorry, please I am sorry for what I told you the other time; please, I am sorry for what I did against you; I am sorry for hurting you, etc. That happens in the society whether it is primitive or civilized. In the villages or wherever human beings live, they carry out restitution.
Luke 19:8-10
8 And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.
9 And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.
10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
Restitution is practicable. It is practiced between husbands and wives, parents and children, etc. Restitution in general is a great doctrine because it beautifies human relationships; it heals people and restores broken relationships. it gives joy, confidence and assurance to those that practice it.
Thought for the day: I will do my restitution and find peace and joy
Song for the day: I have decided to follow Jesus...
Bible reading for the day: Leviticus 14; Matthew 26:55-75

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:38am On Feb 13, 2022

DATE: February 13, 2022

TOPIC: LOVE IS HOLINESS

TEXT: MATHEW 22:37-40

Key verse: John 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

The believers who are sanctified, who have the light of Christ gloriously shining in them, who have finished the work of the cross and have the mark of Jesus Christ upon them, are the people who also manifest love as evidence, their allegiance and fellowship with CHRIST.
Love is their language by manifestation. All the law refers to all the writings of Moses, then adding the poetic and prophetic writings of proverbs and psalms, and also the writings from Joshua all the way up to Malachi are considered as the writings of love.
So JESUS refers to all the law. All that Moses and the prophets wrote about is Love. So then, holiness is to live in love; which is love towards God and love towards one's neighbour.
Matthew 22:37-40
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
How should your love toward God be? The Bible tells us that it should be with all your heart. If your heart is worth one hundred thousand dollars, it means that you should give the whole of it to GOD. Anything short of that is not holiness because the Bible says with all your heart and with all your strength.
Then with your entire mind; which deals with your thoughts, your pleasures, delight and joy. Your whole heart should praise the LORD. Angels give the whole of their beings to the praise of God.Again you must love with all your might and with all your ability.
Anything you can do is for God. You are to offer your strength willingly and work without considering time or tiredness, because the name of the LORD is involved in what you are doing. Then the Bible says also that you should love your neighbour to the point you love yourself.
The good you wish for yourself, wish the same for your neighbour and the evil you do not wish for yourself, do not wish it for your neighbour. That is how the life of a true believer should be in complete holiness.

Thought for the day: Holiness is to live in love
Song for the day: I love Him…
Bible reading for the day: Leviticus 15-17; Matthew 27:1-31

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2022

DATE: MONDAY 14TH FEBRUARY

TOPIC: LIVE AS JESUS LIVED

TEXT: COLOSSIANS 1:15-17

Key verse: John 1:4-In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Jesus came into this world as a man with the Spirit of God and lived as the light of this world. He lived as an example of man in this world and that is an example of a true Christian. Let us examine the character of our Lord Jesus Christ while on earth as Man.
1. He had love and was passionate to all. He was faithful which also demonstrated God in man. John 13:1. He washed the disciples’ feet, having loved His own who were in the world. He loved them to the end. As Christians, we are called to do the same.
2. He lived a life of obedience; obedience to God and authority, and demonstrated it to us. Jesus did not claim relationship to the Father. He gave us the reason why His Father loved Him. John 15:10.
3. He was a humble man and announced it Himself. “I am gentle and humble in heart.” Matthew 11:29. Do not join arrogant and rough talks, be gentle. Do not strive to get something. God will help you achieve it.
Let God lift you up to that level. Humble yourself and be obedient as JESUS was till His death on the cross. Humility will make you agree to suffer reproach, lay aside your greatness and riches and relate to people freely.
4. He was the light of men, which is the example how men should live. Let holiness and righteousness be features of your daily life and let your good characters preach Jesus among men. Hebrews 12:14.
5. He submitted to abuses of men without fighting back. He accepted ill-treatment and suffered wrongfully. Your case isn’t between you and your oppressors but between you and God and thus He will fight for you. He is the righteous Judge. 1 Peter 2:19-23.6.
He was holy and undefiled. He never committed sin nor told a lie, not as those whose mouths are full of lies in the name of protecting self. He committed Himself to Him Who judges righteously. 1 Peter 1:15-16. 7.
Jesus was not a noisemaker or storyteller. He was in the business of His Father. He had to accomplish His assignment and thus nothing outside the assignment took His time. As a Christian, mind what is taking your time, and stick to the word of God.

Thought for the day: Live an exemplary life that glorifies God

Song for the day: I want to be like Jesus, I want to be like Jesus, to follow Jesus Christ
Bible reading for the day: Leviticus 18-19; Matthew 27:32-66

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:12am On Feb 17, 2022

DATE: THURSDAY 17TH FEBRUARY

TOPIC: GOD’S PROVISION FOR KEEPING YOU FRESH AND REVIVED

TEXT: PSALMS 1:1-6

Key verse: Psalm 1: 2-But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and his law doth he mediates day and night.

It is common practice that you service your vehicle regularly for effective running. Likewise, Christians need to service their spiritual lives to run effectively. There are times when you notice some weakness in your spiritual life.
This could be in your prayer life or even in your imagination about God. But as a Christian, you are encouraged to employ necessary steps to ensure that you are renewed. The Bible says that those that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength. Isaiah 40:31.
Guidelines to employ into your Christian life to keep you revived and fresh:
Read and meditate upon God’s word daily: What do you say to those that stop reading and mediating upon God’s word? They will definitely not continue in the Christian race. In the days of King Josiah, it was the rediscovery and application of God’s word that revived the people.
Without reading the word of God, your heart will be empty and the Holy Spirit cannot quicken you. When you have the word of God in your heart, the Holy Spirit can quicken you based on the word you have stored in your heart.
i
Prayer: Matthew 6:9-13. When you are not praying, you are weak. It is because you have not prayed that is why there is lusting, anger, fear and un-forgiveness in your heart.
Prayer clears all these things so that they will not be in your heart. Do not allow bitterness in your heart against your partner. Tell God that you do not want to sin and He will help you.
Fellowship with the brethren: If you are not in fellowship, you are missing out on vital knowledge of Christ coming from people who know God.
Engage in God’s service: The Holy Spirit wants to use someone. So, when you engage in God’s service, you are offering yourself to the Holy Spirit to use you.
Continual believing: As a believer, you are servicing your faith as you continue to believe in God’s word. God will give you things to believe on so that your faith will not stop on the way. As you hear the preaching and revelations from HOREMOW, believe them; it is God that is speaking to you and He wants you to believe them.
Continual effort in righteousness: God has made available messages, books and assignments to keep us revived. Utilize them for your personal revival and to help others.

Thought for the day: Keep yourself in the love of God

Song for the day: Revival Pentecostal revival, we need it Lord
Bible reading for the day: Leviticus 24-25; Mark 1:23-45

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
DATE: FRIDAY 18TH FEBRUARY
TOPIC: EFFECTIVE METHODS OF SOUL WINNING

TEXT: ROMANS 10:13-15

Key verse: Romans 10:15…How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

1. Intercession Prayer Evangelism:
This is praying for the conversion of a particular person, a particular family, or a particular society. You may focus a hardened person and keep on praying for his conversion. Colossians 4: 12,13.11.
2. Power Evangelism (Evangelism through signs and wonders):
This involves praying for healing and God's miracles in people's lives and afterward reaching them with salvation message. John 9:35-38.12.
3. Media Evangelism:
Evangelism through newspapers, the radios, TV, etc…
4. Internet Evangelism:
This is evangelism by means of communication in the internet. 14.
5. Evangelism by Family Devotion:
Family members and visitors to the house can be saved through purposeful family devotion. Genesis 18: 1915.
6. Evangelism through Invitation to Church Service:
Invite people to good Christian programs, church services, conferences, crusades, etc. Persuade them and apply wisdom on them. Bear the cost. As they come to hear the word, they will find salvation. John 1:45-48.16.
7. Banqueting Evangelism (Evangelism through organized feasts):
You can decide to organize a feast and tell your loved ones that you are having a feast to thank God for something so good GOD has done for you- it could be child birth, or you bought a new thing (like a car, or a new house), etc. Mark 2:14-1517.
8. Evangelism by Bill Boards or Sign Boards:
Short gospel messages can be put on billboards or signboards. You can construct a signboard to that effect. Construct a signboard and fix it at the entrance to the town or in the centre of the town. Deuteronomy 6:6-9.18.
9. Evangelism by Telephone:
This involves speaking to people on phone or sending text messages to them, presenting clearly the gospel message.
Thought for the day: You win the special crown of the soul-winner
Song for the day: Go and tell them, Go and tell them, Jesus died for the sinful world…
Bible reading for the day: Leviticus 26-27; Mark 2
Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2022

DATE: SATURDAY 19TH FEBRUARY
TOPIC: THE KNOWLEDGE AND POWER OF SALVATION

TEXT: PROVERBS 19:2

Key verse: Isaiah 5:13-Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.

You need knowledge of the Lord to know who He is. You need the knowledge of the word of God. Jesus said, teaching them all things.
Therefore, you need the knowledge of all doctrines of God. Some Christians say that they are not aware of the last days’ events, but you need it. You need to know what you are supposed to do and what you are not supposed to do.
However, mere knowledge of God cannot save but the required power of God to quicken your salvation. In other words, knowledge is not enough; knowledge must be accompanied by power.
For example, you can know all business strategies but without money, you cannot carry them out. So is knowledge without power. The knowledge of the things you know should lead you to Jesus.Sin is a mighty force that requires a stronger power to break it or stop its operations.
Therefore, having mere knowledge of something should not puff you up. A sinner may know the doctrine of salvation but he or she is still a sinner because knowledge alone is not enough. Knowledge must lead you to obtain grace of salvation that is in Christ.
The knowledge of doctrinal experience of sanctification may not mean that you have it, you want to teach it, you can even answer questions on it but still you do not possess it. To possess sanctification, power needs to be released from Christ.
Hence, salvation is by power and it is only when the power is released, that either salvation or sanctification becomes an experience. Even Satan waits until power is released from what is been told him before he can be defeated.If you want to be saved, you must possess humility.
What a sinner, secret backslider and open backslider needs is humility. If you truly want the blessing of life, you must be humble. Remember that your wisdom, the position you have in Christ is nothing without humility. Sin and Satan cannot be resisted by your personality or inherent powers.
Also, know that the number of years of prayers or you have spent coming to church or reading the Bible does not necessarily conquer sin in your life but rather the power of God must be released before you will receive the require/mean salvation.
Therefore, everyone in the church must be preached to because sin does not respect anyone. If you say we should not preach to everyone, we may lose some people in the church whom sin has overcome.
Thought for the day: Humble yourself to receive salvation and sanctification
Song for the day: There is power mighty in the blood
Bible reading for the day: Numbers 1-2; Mark 3:1-21

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 7:27am On Feb 20, 2022

DATE: SUNDAY 20TH FEBRUARY

TOPIC: GOD’S PROMISES FOR YOUR RESTORATION

TEXT: PSALMS 23:1-3

Key verse: Psalm 42:2 My soul thirsteth for God for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

In our key verse, the psalmist desired restoration from God. When do you need restoration? When you are dry in your spirit. When your prayer life is down. When the things of the Spirit do not interest you anymore.
When you are discouraged due to persecution. When you have bad dreams and sickness. When you are afraid. When you have lost the ministry and God's call. When you are defeated in life. When you have backslidden. When you are cast out.
God uses His restoring agents such as: The Holy Spirit, the word of God, fellow men and elements of nature to restore us when we need restoration.
Psalm 23
1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
What does it mean that God will restore you? Renewal of your spiritual strength God will cause His Spirit to rule you. God will reconcile you to Himself. God will re-train you for the last days’ battle.
God will recommit you to Christian ministry. God will refill you with the power of the Holy Spirit. God will rebuild your broken walls. God will refresh your life and recover you from sickness.

Thought for the day: To receive restoration, be humble, repent and walk in God’s way.

Song for the day: Renew me (3X), when thou shall come from above…Jesus renew me
Bible reading for the day: Numbers 3-4; Mark 3:22-35
Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:44am On Feb 21, 2022

DATE: MONDAY 21ST FEBRUARY

TOPIC: NO DIVORCE AND REMARRIAGE IN CHRISTIANITY

TEXT: GENESIS 2:21-24

Key verse: Luke 16:18 Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced from her husband commits adultery.

In Biblical perspective, when either Christian or non-Christian marriage is done according to the standard of God, it is reorganized by the initiator of marriage, which is God Himself.
Thus, Christian values should be taken seriously no matter what comes along in the marriage. God's initial plan for marriage is that the couple are to live together for the rest of their lives and nothing should ever bring separation between the two apart from death.
Genesis 2:24. Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
No sin is greater than the other. Sin is sin and no sin is too big to cause divorce; not even adultery as we see in John 8:10-12. "She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more”.
God requires us to forgive all those who have offended us because, in everything that God does, He has a divine purpose in it. For anyone to temper with what God started is to go against God, Who initiated it. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
We should know that God's plan does not end with the couple, but it expands to generations as we see in the marriage of Abraham and Sarah, from whence we got the Saviour of the whole world. So, it should be preached to the body of Christ (the Church) that after meeting all the parental demands, no man is allowed to disengage that marriage.
In the Bible, only fornication was talked about but that was for those who were in the process of getting married like Joseph and Mary; who were in the Betrothal affair. Divorce is applied to the married and not those in fornication.
Any man therefore; Pastor, Bishop, Reverend or anyone who divorces and remarries will not enter the kingdom of God because from the beginning, divorce was never permitted. Separation should only be temporary and after that, the couple should get back together.
Therefore, looking at marriage with this understanding, those who encourage divorce are against God's word and at the judgment day will stand to account for it.
Ezekiel 18:20-The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
Thought for the day: Follow God's word to run your marriage, not traditions of men
Song for the day: Am married to Jesus, Satan leave me alone
Bible reading for the day: Numbers 5-6; Mark 4:1-20

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2022

DATE: TUESDAY 22ND FEBRUARY

TOPIC: THE GODLY LIFE OF JESUS CHRIST’S DISCIPLES (PART 1)

TEXT: ACTS 11:19-25

Key verse: Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Many Christians ask questions due to the state of Christianity today because many professing Christians have forgotten this holy life. They think that it is no longer necessary. Many that have been in Christianity for a long time have waxed cold in pursuing a holy life.
This group of people focus on acquiring leadership position in church and because of this, their mind is highly occupied with politics in the church; hence, losing the vision of holy and righteous life. Another reason is seen in people who are earthly minded.
Although they are in church, they are completely overwhelmed with success of earthly life. Whilst they go about pursuing this, their mind cannot focus on holy life. Again, some believers see holy life as a hindrance to their achievement.
Therefore, they try to eliminate holiness from their spheres. Then again, some cannot bear with afflictions coming from family members, co-workers or relations. Thus, they decide to quit holiness and face their opponents with similar evil behaviour that they have been receiving from them.
Finally, there is a group of false preachers that do not have righteousness or know holiness and cannot give it out, yet they preach to the congregation. With such categories of people in the church, how can godliness thrive? However, we are not to be discouraged.
Like Elijah saw a little cloud that looks like a man’s hand and sent to tell Ahab that there shall be abundance of rain, so will it be for us with the message of godliness. Although our effort may appear little, we know that it will yield fruits.
Believers were first called Christian in Antioch due to their lifestyle. When someone believes on the Lord Jesus, the Spirit of Christ enters him and produces the fruits of righteousness and the new believer becomes a follower of Christ.
A believer is required to have a change of life, leaving the old life behind. If you are an angry, violent, bitter and moody person, when you receive Christ, all these traits must be left behind. You who is a wayward youth, you like partying and wearing seductive attires in the name of fashion or keeping up with the trends.
if you truly gave your life to Jesus, then the old things must be put away because the Scripture says, “BEHOLD!”. There should be a change of character. Answer these questions: Have you changed? Are old things gone out of your life? Have you allowed busy lifestyle and challenges to bring back old character into your life?

Thought for the day: Christianity is a life of godliness; visible change must be seen.

Song for the day: I surrender, I surrender all.
Bible reading for the day: Numbers 7; Mark 4:21-41

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 7:03am On Feb 23, 2022

DATE: WEDNESDAY 23RD FEBRUARY

TOPIC: THE MISSION OF HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE

TEXT: MATTHEW 16:16-19

Key verse: Revelation 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

The Lord Jesus has raised up this Movement in His word of truth, righteousness and holiness. He has given the key of end time revival to us. He has set before us an open door and is working among us as the leading force of end time revival. Great conversion in various places is taking place all over the world. Those blind to scriptural truth are testifying of spiritual eyesight into scriptural truth. The ignorant, the primitive and the religious submit to the Lordship of Jesus. Believers submit to the ministry of the word of God and are cleansed, sanctified and made holy. Restitutions are being carried out and brotherly love is daily being promoted. Nations and kingdoms are being reached with the gospel of light, life and power. God`s interest is not in the number of Christians but their righteousness; not the number of members in a church but if their names are in the book of life. He is making appearances to people in churches all over the world, taking them to heaven and to hell and giving messages to His church. He is raising up true gospel preachers and ministries to communicate His word to the churches. I know thy works; behold, I have set before thee an open door and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word and hast not denied My name. There is great harvest in Heaven day by day; people are dying and going to heaven. The devil, the enemy of the Lord and of all righteousness is doing all to hinder this work. He is raising individuals, congregation, and governmental authorities to fight this Movement. Great Christian leaders are challenging the revelation experiences and messages used by this Movement. Witches and wizards are out in full force to quench the light of this Movement. Some of our members have turned back; some backslidden and some have fallen into the hands of enemies and are used as instruments against us. Nonetheless, this work will continue to the end and God will be glorified. HOREMOW is an army of the Lord in this end-time. The battle is the Lord’s and He will do the fighting while we do the praising. The Lord shall handle all the category of enemies of this end time Movement until they become silenced in every quarter. The enemies we see today; we shall not see them again. Continue in prayer.

Thought for the day: Jesus is the Captain of Holiness Revival Movement. We are privileged to be part of it.

Song for the day: Move on move on, don’t be tired. The Saviour understands, it shall be well

Bible reading for the day: Numbers 8-10; Mark 5:1-20 7

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:49am On Feb 25, 2022

DATE: FRIDAY 25TH FEBRUARY.

TOPIC: GOD DEMANDS COMPLETE OBEDIENCE TO HIS WORD

TEXT: JAMES 2:10
Key verse: Deuteronomy 28:1…And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth.

The Bible is in your hands for total obedience. God demands our total submission and complete obedience to His word. He has made this possible on the cross when Jesus died.
Jesus died to bring the grace for total, complete, wholesome obedience and full righteousness to man. So, God is demanding complete obedience from man. He instructed to the children of Israel to observe to do all His commandments. Do all, not some.
Deuteronomy 4: 1-2.
1. Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers giveth you.
2. Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
The statutes and judgments are talking about the word, which is pure, clean, perfect, sure, right, true and righteous altogether. That is the word. Hearken to that word, obey and do that word. Do not reduce it, do not exaggerate it and do not fail in keeping it.
That is the word, harken to it!You shall walk in all the ways. All! Did God show you ten ways? Walk in ALL of them. Did He show you up to fifty ways? Walk in ALL of them, not in forty-nine. ALL!
Everything shown in scripture and every aspect of the Christian life; Matters of righteousness, living in love and peace, praying, having faith in God, service of God, tithes payment, etcetera. Walk in ALL!
All the ways that He has shown you are for you to walk in. All of them. Walk in ALL the ways that He commanded, that ye may live eternal life, not living in the world. As for living in the world, you are still alive up to now but I am talking about spiritual life and eternal life. That ye may live. That is the word.
That ye may live and that it may be well with you. You will not have a problem with this life since you do not have a problem with God; that it may be well with you and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess.
You will prolong your days. You will live to the fullness of your days in the presence of God. ALL! ALL the words which the Lord your God has given you will prolong your life in the service of God when you do them.

Thought for the day: Live by the complete Word of God, all the days of your life.

Song for the day: Lord teach me your word…
Bible reading for the day: Numbers 14-15; Mark 6:1-32

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 4:59am On Feb 26, 2022

DATE: SATURDAY 26TH FEBRUARY

TOPIC: THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH
TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6

Key verse: Romans 1: 16-17. For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

When someone repents from sin and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he receives the salvation of God and becomes a new creature. The Bible says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature. Old things are passed away and all things have become new.”
His new relationship with God is characterized by newness of life, the fear of God, righteousness, and obedience to God's word. He is considered a just man.
Noah was a just man in his generation. He was perfect and walked with God. The just and perfect man is the one who walks with God, doing the will of God.
He walks with God with the whole of his heart. He serves God wholeheartedly and maintains a good relationship with Him. He lives righteously.
The just man is a true believer in Christ. The scriptures state emphatically that the just shall live by faith. The believer in Christ Jesus, who is righteous before God shall live, survive, thrive, triumph, and overcome by faith.
The proud man or woman can never be upright in the sight of God. The believer who is struggling to live through his personal effort is a proud person. He does not consider God worthy of his dependence. He depends on his intellect, wisdom and power to do things.
He is a proud man and can never please God. The scripture under consideration also says something about the personal faith of the just.
Every believer is expected to exercise personal faith in Him. While it may be expedient to seek the intercession of a spiritual mentor in prayer, the perfect will of God is that every child of His should exercise personal faith by asking Him for their needs.
The just shall live by his faith. This is both an exhortation and an instruction to every believer to relate with God personally. God expects you to exercise personal faith in Him so that you may live.
Whatever situation that arises against a just man, he is exhorted to have personal faith in God. Are you experiencing some invasions of the enemy in your life? Are sicknesses and diseases tormenting your life?
Whatever opposition that comes against a just man; whatever mountain is standing against a just man, trying to instil fear into him, the Bible advises the just man to have faith in God in the presence of that great contrary situation, to live and overcome.
Have faith in God despite that great opposition and you shall conquer it and make progress. All that is required of you is to trust in your God.

Thought for the day: Believe in God’s word with all your heart.

Song for the day: I am ready to obey your word…
Bible reading for the day: Numbers 16-17; Mark 6:33-56
Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:29am On Mar 01, 2022

DATE: TUESDAY 1ST MARCH

TOPIC: YOUR CHARACTER WILL SPEAK OF YOUR CALLING

Text: Ephesians 4:1 - 3
Key Verse: Job 27:4 My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit.

In today’s text, you are admonished to walk worthy of the ministry you have received and have been called into. Inform yourself as a minister of God that many eyes are upon you and that many others around you are putting their confidence on you.
Knowing this as a minister, you are to walk worthy of the vocation wherewith you are called. Now that God has called you unto His holiness to be like Him in Holiness Revival Movement, you have wholesome responsibility to ensuring that you work worthy of the grace the Lord has given you.
See yourself as most privileged to hear from God what others have not heard. To walk acceptably with God in ministry, ensure to do the following:Maintain holiness of life in your calling. What gives worthiness to your calling in ministry is holiness of life.
Know that as a minister, there must be first the Christian life before the Christian ministry. How are you living your Christian life? Do you accommodate sin in your Christian practice? You need to check-up and examine your life well before embarking on Christian ministry lest you end up rendering service that is unacceptable to God like Cain.
When holiness of life does not precede your service to God, He will not value your work because sin is in it. Therefore, ensure you examine your life always before God. Examine yourself, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own self. Know ye not your own selves, how Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobate? 2 Corinthians 13: 5
Know that Christian character in ministry is integrity. Job in his ordeal advised on the restrain of the tongue. He said as long as he is alive, his lips shall not speak wickedly against men or God. He will not speak boastful words.
The man under the fire of accusation by his wife and attack of his friends said his tongue will not speak wickedly or deceitfully. The position of Job is not prominent in our time. Many Christians in our days use their tongues any how because they believe it is theirs.
Rachael knew she stole the gods of her father and yet covered up her action with lies. Are you sitting upon a lie in your Christian practice as Rachael? Is there no lie you have told or still protecting? If you are doing so, you will need more lies to cover a lie.
Have you told your spouse or children lie? If you are living in lies or deceits, is it not worse than exempting from jewellery? Let the wicked forsake his ways and the unrighteous his thoughts. Go and carry out restitution your lies and unfaithfulness to God if you want to give meaning to your Christian life and ministry. Go and confess.

Thought of the day: Integrity in Ministry speaks holiness of life.
Song for the day: My life shall be a testimony ………
Bible reading for the day: Numbers 26-27; Mark 8:22-38
Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2022

DATE: SUNDAY 6TH MARCH

TOPIC: KEEPING THE FAITH IN THE HEAVENLY RACE SUNDAY 6TH MARCH

TEXT: Luke 14: 28-30

Key verse: John 19: 30 "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."

Paul was mindful in the Christian race and finished his course. He ran till he arrived at the conclusion. What mattered most to him was his keeping the faith. It is keeping the faith that actually brought him reward.
Many went into the course but never finished the race. Many finished the race but never kept the faith nor observed the rule of the race. They may run, finish but never observe the principles governing the race.
Do not only run the race but finish by keeping the faith lest you run in vain. Do you know the principle in the race and how to run it to the end? The angel told Elijah to rise and eat more. This he did and gained extra energy to cover the distance involved in his race.
1 Corinthians 9: 27 "But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway."
The race could be finished but the rules not observed. Therefore run the race and keep the standard for a reward ending.
Many people don't bother about the thoroughness of the race neither are they looking for perfection of life in the race. Know that you can finish the course and yet without success at the end.
1 Timothy 4: 12-16
12 "Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee." Give wholesome attendance to them lest you run the race amiss.
Be careful, be diligent and humble yourself before the Almighty God, continue in these things, for it is in doing these, that your race will be guaranteed. Else, you will be busy gathering a congregation that will not enter heaven.
Jesus Christ was the greatest man on the earth; He ran the race; finished the course and kept the faith. He finished well. You too can finish well.
John 19: 30 "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."
Jesus did not finish the course with burden and regrets; He finished with edification. He finished with the faith. He kept the rule of the faith. He got the rewards. The final end of Jesus is the best end of mankind. He gave the best benefit to mankind.

Thought for today: Finishing well is keeping the faith

Song for the day: I am running the race to meet my Redeemer………

Bible reading for the day: Deuteronomy 1-2; Mark 11:1-19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Angels Caught On Camera In Abuja Church / Atheists Dilemma / Are Catholics Stupid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.