Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

How To Make 100k In BLACK FRIDAY with ZERO naira - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make 100k In BLACK FRIDAY with ZERO naira (919 Views)

From Zero Naira to Freedom and Laziness — The Unspoken Truth [Picture] / 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] / Throwback Friday With My Ex.. Still Love You No Matter What Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make 100k In BLACK FRIDAY with ZERO naira by ModestGal(f): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
BLACK FRIDAY IS HERE AGAIN
Opportunity to make thousands of money for SMART people

This is a period SMART people make lots of money. YOU KEEP ASKING where Mr Vixon is getting money from, Abi e do dey do YAHOO?, this is it bruh, no be Yahoo.
People buy things all the times, and people save money from January, to spend in December. You just have to make use of that to make money for yourself.
All you have to do is buy as much items as possible with black Friday discounts deals,many items have more than 50% discounts. And sell in its normal price.
But I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY, you said ZERO naira, abi which kind wahala be this, keep reading,I have written how below. Now take your biro, let's do some calculations

You buy an item with the normal price as #100,000
Black Friday sales* =#40,000
Shipping:#10,000*
you Sell for =#100,000
Your Profit[/b]is =#50,000
Now if you buy two of this items, and sell, you will be making #100,000

Now,to my broke peoples gang, How unaa dey? I understand the feelings bruh, I was once like you. But making money is not about wailing, you need to summon up the courage and do something, in a legit way though. You don't have [b]shingbain(any money)
as in, you are BROKE, ko SI KOBO, NO Kudi, NO eego, you be full-time BROKE GUY, what you can do is to just copy this post,and post on your Whatsapp, Instagram,or anywhere and get some friends to buy, add small amounts of money,and get your commission on every purchase of theirs. If you will like to do this, I can add you in my group, and I don't have a problem paying you personally if you bring people to purchase items, even if you won't add money to get commission. You see how easy it is, just make some effort ( I don't even know if this English is correct, but who English help?). I will give you what to post and how to post it
You can test post on your social media platforms, or even run ads for this items, people save money to buy items this period,trust me

There's mASSIVE Discount on: Electronics, Home Appliances, Gadgets, Phones, Computing Items, Games, Machineries, Jewelries, Cloths, shoes, etc
You get the items halff the price and sell it in full price, getting your money in double and triple.

All you have to do is tell us the items you will like to buy,and we go to stores with high discount sales and buy on your behalf
Or
You can search for this items yourself online,and give us thee Link,and we order the items on your behalf
You can also check Amazon, ebay (we resume ebay shortly), Walmart or any other sites of your preference and send us the link
We are in Canada and we can buy these items on your behalf as well as purchase items online anywhere.

Chat us on +2347..0178..& 48534
You can call us on WhatsApp or drop us a WhatsApp message.

*Terms and conditions apply*
Re: How To Make 100k In BLACK FRIDAY with ZERO naira by ModestGal(f): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
You have to do calculations of items you can sell, you can post on your WhatsApp status, Facebook profile, Instagram
Re: How To Make 100k In BLACK FRIDAY with ZERO naira by ModestGal(f): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
ModestGal:
You have to do calculations of items you can sell, you can post on your WhatsApp status, Facebook profile, Instagram
Hi
Re: How To Make 100k In BLACK FRIDAY with ZERO naira by ModestGal(f): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Be smart and make money
Re: How To Make 100k In BLACK FRIDAY with ZERO naira by ModestGal(f): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
ModestGal:
Hi
Re: How To Make 100k In BLACK FRIDAY with ZERO naira by Sundaycomputer: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lie
Re: How To Make 100k In BLACK FRIDAY with ZERO naira by ModestGal(f): 12:55am On Nov 20, 2021
ModestGal:

This is a period SMART people make lots of money. YOU KEEP ASKING where Mr Vixon is getting money from, Abi e do dey do YAHOO?, this is it bruh, no be Yahoo.
People buy things all the times, and people save money from January, to spend in December. You just have to make use of that to make money for yourself.
All you have to do is buy as much items as possible with black Friday discounts deals,many items have more than 50% discounts. And sell in its normal price.
But I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY, you said ZERO naira, abi which kind wahala be this, keep reading,I have written how below. Now take your biro, let's do some calculations

you Sell for =#100,000

Now,to my broke peoples gang, How unaa dey? I understand the feelings bruh, I was once like you. But making money is not about wailing, you need to summon up the courage and do something, in a legit way though. You don't have [b]shingbain(any money)
as in, you are BROKE, ko SI KOBO, NO Kudi, NO eego, you be full-time BROKE GUY, what you can do is to just copy this post,and post on your Whatsapp, Instagram,or anywhere and get some friends to buy, add small amounts of money,and get your commission on every purchase of theirs. If you will like to do this, I can add you in my group, and I don't have a problem paying you personally if you bring people to purchase items, even if you won't add money to get commission. You see how easy it is, just make some effort ( I don't even know if this English is correct, but who English help?). I will give you what to post and how to post it
You can test post on your social media platforms, or even run ads for this items, people save money to buy items this period,trust me

There's mASSIVE Discount on: Electronics, Home Appliances, Gadgets, Phones, Computing Items, Games, Machineries, Jewelries, Cloths, shoes, etc
You get the items halff the price and sell it in full price, getting your money in double and triple.

All you have to do is tell us the items you will like to buy,and we go to stores with high discount sales and buy on your behalf
Or
You can search for this items yourself online,and give us thee Link,and we order the items on your behalf
You can also check Amazon, ebay (we resume ebay shortly), Walmart or any other sites of your preference and send us the link
We are in Canada and we can buy these items on your behalf as well as purchase items online anywhere.

Bb
Re: How To Make 100k In BLACK FRIDAY with ZERO naira by ModestGal(f): 12:56am On Nov 20, 2021
Re: How To Make 100k In BLACK FRIDAY with ZERO naira by ModestGal(f): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
ModestGal:

you Sell for =#100,000

Or

Re: How To Make 100k In BLACK FRIDAY with ZERO naira by ClassicPesGamer(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
Is this still available?

If not, when else will it be¿

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Gift Oraimo Coupons To People? / What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? / Police Suspends 2 Slaying Queens Officers Who Display Their Bodies In Viral Tikt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.