Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? (927 Views)

Women Chooses Love And Men Chooses Respect, That's What Makes Relationship Work / “OMG”: Is This True Love Or Love Of Money, See These Pictures And Decide / Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by Amarahobu: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
What makes relationship last longer, money or love?
Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by fman(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
money
Bring bitches
Bitches bring love
The world revolves round these three:
Pussy
Money
Weed

5 Likes

Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by Amarahobu: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Can you explain the reason y?

fman:
Money.
Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by fman(m): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amarahobu:

Y
Has two branches
And a Tail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by Currentblog: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
grin grin Notin but beating and punching.

Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by Amarahobu: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lol

fman:

Y
Has two branches
And a Tail
Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by Amarahobu: 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
How

fman:
money
Bring bitches
Bitches bring love
Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by fman(m): 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amarahobu:
How

Money
Attracts love.
Just like O.B.O lyrics:::
When money enter, love is sweeter.
Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by virginprincess(f): 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
Both,because without money the love won't be sweet.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by LonelyLucifer(m): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Money is the only thing that can sustain any relationship.

What's the use of any relationship with financial benefits.
Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by Amarahobu: 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lol

fman:

Money
Attracts love.
Just like O.B.O lyrics:::
When money enter, love is sweeter.
Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by Amarahobu: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
Is relationship meant to be about financial benefits?

LonelyLucifer:
Money is the only thing that can sustain any relationship.

What's the use of any relationship with financial benefits.
Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by LonelyLucifer(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amarahobu:
Is relationship meant to be about financial benefits?

I don't stay in any relationship that will not benefit me financially ..... Professional or even Friendship or sexual relationship, everything must be about what I will gain first.

I'm selfish.
Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amarahobu:

Neither

Commitment is what does; the fortitude to put the other person's interest before yours, and also a willingness to make the required adjustment for General benefit of the relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by Stallionhorse: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Money and long dicccck
Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by Starlight252: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Neither

Commitment is what does; the fortitude to put the other person's interest before yours, and also a willingness to make the required adjustment for General benefit of the relationship.

Going by the above, is it safe to say commitment upholds love or supercedes it?
Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by Amarahobu: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
I'm glad you said that your self

cry :-
LonelyLucifer:
I don't stay in any relationship that will not benefit me financially ..... Professional or even Friendship or sexual relationship, everything must be about what I will gain first.

I'm selfish.
Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by Amarahobu: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nice one � but i think there should be love before commitment

Yusufisraelj:

Neither

1 Like

Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by Amarahobu: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lol

Stallionhorse:
Money and long dicccck
Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by IsellSmartTvs: 12:29am On Aug 24, 2022
Amarahobu:

Na money Dey keep relationship
But na LOVE Dey collect the credit

1 Like

Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by Alaefulu(m): 12:42am On Aug 24, 2022
those that have been in love or still in love make una mom educate me o
Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by pansophist(m): 12:51am On Aug 24, 2022
The character of the people involved solidifies a relationship. We are all humans, but in character, some are stronger than the other. If the couples have strength of character, the relationship will last regardless of money.

If even just one of the couple are weak in character, then the relationship will not last and the one with a strong character will suffer. A weak character is very materialistic, that's the first symptoms.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by Tboymessiah(m): 12:52am On Aug 24, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by STOICREALIST: 4:07am On Aug 24, 2022
EVERY RELATIONSHIP IS SELFISH. LOVE IS SELFISH. MONEY IS SELFISH TOO.

Both are required to for a HEALTHY and LONGER LASTING relationship. In humanity of today, we have seen relationships that lack either or even both but for one reason or another, the relationship continues. This is why I prefer to use the term a LONG LASTING and HEALTHY Relationship.

Both of them are highly required if the relationship is to have memories and beautiful experiences. Every human desires to be a full fledged life. And the memories of the process is something the human intelligence highly cherishes, values and has the capability of keeping mental records off. And now with modern technology, such memories can be kept and shared in great details.

I strongly believe that we need both for the modern relationships of today. We can exist without them, but we need to lie to ourselves that our spouses and mates and girlfriends and wives are the best thing ever ! Then we need to have finances to live a comfortable life and share moments together while engaging in activities that foster companionship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by techWriter3: 5:16am On Aug 24, 2022
moneyBring bitchesBitches bring love
Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Starlight252:

Going by the above, is it safe to say commitment upholds love or supercedes it?

It upholds Love..
Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by Rosaline5000: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ok
Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by Wallade(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Money
Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by frozen70(f): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Amarahobu:

Love and trust
Re: What Makes Relationship Last Longer, Money Or Love? by Tegabadguy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Amarahobu:
omo na money oooooo cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

When You Cheated, Do Not Confess When You Are Not Caught (video) / Best Answer Wins 20k On Sunday Evening, Let’s Get This To FP / I Love Him But He Is Not Approaching Me, Can Approach Him Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.