Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Who Will Help Me Out In This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will Help Me Out In This Situation (491 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation / Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Help Me Out In This Situation by HICb: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
I have a girlfriend in Dakar in Senegal residing as a refugee, she has the sum of 7.5M USD in her late father's account which she is the next of kin, when she claimed for the fund,the bank manager told her that her late father left an instruction that she must be 29 years then she will claim 4 her inheritance or she should look for a patner to stand for her to claim her inheritance and transfer to that person's account but now she is still 24 and she chose me as her patner and i'm 17. She said she doesn't care of age,distance,language and nationally and when i successfully transferred the fund in to my bank account she will then join me in my country for everlasting life.
i then claimed for the fund but the bank required a power of athorney and affidavit of oath which i was directed to a lawyer to prepare the documents and now the lawyer required $350 to prepare the documents for the fund transfer and when i told her she said i should borrow and pay then i will pay back after the transfer. SO PLEASE HELP ME.
Re: Who Will Help Me Out In This Situation by jaeyking(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Omo yahoo yahoo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will Help Me Out In This Situation by TundeWX: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
:
HICb:
I have a girlfriend in Dakar in Senegal residing as a refugee, she has the sum of 7.5M USD in her late father's account which she is the next of kin, when she claimed for the fund,the bank manager told her that her late father left an instruction that she must be 29 years then she will claim 4 her inheritance or she should look for a patner to stand for her to claim her inheritance and transfer to that person's account but now she is still 24 and she chose me as her patner and i'm 17. She said she doesn't care of age,distance,language and nationally and when i successfully transferred the fund in to my bank account she will then join me in my country for everlasting life.
i then claimed for the fund but the bank required a power of athorney and affidavit of oath which i was directed to a lawyer to prepare the documents and now the lawyer required $350 to prepare the documents for the fund transfer and when i told her she said i should borrow and pay then i will pay back after the transfer. SO PLEASE HELP ME.
cheesy this is very funny ..ask ursef dez questions
-have you met this girl in person
-have you met the "manager" in person
-have you met the "attorney" in person
-have you confirmed the "funds" in the account personally
cheesy
Re: Who Will Help Me Out In This Situation by Bewiseedet(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
G BOYS. I done get numerous mails of such.
Re: Who Will Help Me Out In This Situation by Maxymilliano(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lol ... This format is as old as John the Baptist

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Help Me Out In This Situation by SportsHD: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The format is older than him sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Help Me Out In This Situation by Deborah98(f): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
shocked wahala deg ooooh... What do we call this super story or this life sad btw she's 24 and no more a kid why will a bank make such statement until she turns 29 before she can lay claim to her father's money and you that is 17 how sure are we you aren't one of this guys looking for help and tactics on how to swindle someone. Be careful that's all I've got to say.
Re: Who Will Help Me Out In This Situation by legennd2: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
this one na old format. tell her to take a loan from the bank to do it, the bank willgladly give her 350 buck knowing she has millions with them. lol
Re: Who Will Help Me Out In This Situation by Maxymilliano(m): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Deborah98:
shocked wahala deg ooooh... What do we call this super story or this life sad btw she's 24 and no more a kid why will a bank make such statement until she turns 29 before she can lay claim to her father's money and you that is 17 how sure are we you aren't one of this guys looking for help and tactics on how to swindle someone. Be careful that's all I've got to say.
The whole crap is a scam, an old scam template that has been recycled overtime except you are new to internet.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Help Me Out In This Situation by Bola146(f): 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Maxymilliano:

grin grin grin Since 1895 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will Help Me Out In This Situation by HICb: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
TundeWX:
:
cheesy this is very funny ..ask ursef dez questions
-have you met this girl in person
-have you met the "manager" in person
-have you met the "attorney" in person
-have you confirmed the "funds" in the account personally
cheesy
hi as i'm saying now i have all other certificates for the funds transfer only the remaining the two and even i can communicate to the bank manager
Re: Who Will Help Me Out In This Situation by techWriter3: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lol ... This layouts is as old as John the Baptist

(1) (Reply)

Which Between These Two Ladies Would You Wed? / I Dreamt That Interpo Police Came To Arrest Me / Seven Deadly Sins Of Long Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.