Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? (4684 Views)

Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / Shakira, 45, 'very Angry' After Ex Gerard Pique Went Public With New Girlfriend / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? by goodoo: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Agricmoney:
English people get Wetin them dey call am but make I dey read comments jare

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Postcoital dysphoria
Re: Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? by Chukazu: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Itohanmiwa:
At op I am not a spiritual person, but someone who's talking from experience. You feel that way because it actually caused you a setback. Now you may not feel anything change immediately as these effects are mainly long term. So in summary stop pre marital sex or limit it greatly. Even if you check the poor dey born well well. So even marriage nor mean say make you abuse sex. As a man you just gats learn to control am sha.

Explain @setback?
Re: Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
samtol4:
Fornication is a sin hence your conscience is troubling you .Repent

fornication follow for 10 commandments?
Re: Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? by VicUkegbu(m): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Idk... but I will say you somehow feel guilty or have a burden after you've had sex...

Either you didn't truly want to do it or idk...
But try and access yourself better to know...
Or you can as well practice ABSTINENCE
Re: Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? by Haakeem(m): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
Simply because you got no feelings for all the ladies you've fvcked so far,you are just after their totogrin...Fall in love and see wether you would hate her or love her more after doing the do.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? by Someodds: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bruno3000:
Is either you have a spirit spouse or ur gf has. Run to a deliverance ministry ASAP! Do not mind anybody here that might want to argue it. Act fast b4 the year runs out.

Nwa mugu
Re: Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 20, 2021
Na ur church mind dey judge you based on you don fornicate na. Or you no really like the babe, na conji make you lash her, as you lash finish no connection with the babe. U fit be emotional guy and the fck lack emotional spices. If you really like the babe u supposed dey happy and even romantic after lashing na. E clear say something no dey right about the whole setup, na u go figure am out. E fit even be say na d money you spend dey affect you, or even fear of STD or spiritual implications. You fit don dive in raw and deep down you know say you dey fck up
Re: Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? by juniorstar(m): 6:50am On Nov 20, 2021
Arda1000:
Hello guys am just curious this stuffs been happening to me and is getting me worried anytime I get on with a girl after sex I just get cold,like I feel a lot of hate in me towards the girl but not that I will hurt the girl or thought like that but I get the feeling sometimes it’s it’s momentary others last some few minutes and then am ok.
Do you guys have the same I would like to hear your own experience and advise as well
When i cum i come to your senses..dont know who said this but I see it often on Nairaland
Re: Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? by Chukazu: 7:53am On Nov 20, 2021
Deborah98:
Settle down properly with a wife and all this will stop. You're being judged by your conscience that's all.

How come the men are usually the ones feeling remorseful, one hardly hear ladies feeling sorrowful after sex with someone that is not their husband?
Re: Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? by Arda1000(m): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bruno3000:
You self reason am na... You're supposed to feel wan kind joy after sex na grin

But on a serious note for you to experience what ur going through means your spirit man is trying to communicate with u. Spirit spouses are very jealous; they cause miscarriages, poverty, troublesome relationships/marriages, they even go as far as killing or maiming their competition.

These spirit spouses are powerful fallen angels, disguised as familiar spirits, household gods/deities etc. Before the coming of Christianity, our ancestors worshiped them ignorantly and even made paths/covenants with them. Guy its complicated.

However I just hope ur case is different, but visit the nearest mountain of fire ministry. I trust them to explain more.

Note: I'm not promoting any church o, but they once helped me deal with certain issues. Forget sex for now, till u deal with the issue.
sorry bro ain’t into religion talk more of mountain of fire church.
Make una use fire fire me ni
Re: Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? by Arda1000(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Penicillin:
Post coital dysphoria, look it up, you aren’t alone
thanks this is exactly what am looking for I guess it’s a natural thing
Re: Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? by Arda1000(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
brosom:
Someones knocking at the door of ur heart,

Let him in.
him? Am no gay man
Re: Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? by brosom(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Arda1000:
him? Am no gay man
I'm sure u know of whom I speak of.
Re: Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? by Arda1000(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
WickedPisa:
u19
you still a kid that's why
oponu leave ma alone
Re: Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? by Arda1000(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ofadaman:
Lol, I know a girl who breaks into prayers after she cums..she asks me to join her in the prayer and prayers can last up to 15-30minutes.

Most people can't deal with their vanity instead of embrace it they live in denial.

For you, I just think the girl you're laying aren't the type of girls that meet your specs you just using them to cure konji, when you meet your specs, you'd be grateful happy after sex , you feel used and get angry with yourself for now.
bro I don’t do one girl
Re: Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? by Arda1000(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
brosom:
I'm sure u know of whom I speak of.
and who d4uck is that
See if it’s those religious bullshits kindly keep it to ursef
Re: Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? by brosom(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Arda1000:
and who d4uck is that
See if it’s those religious bullshits kindly keep it to ursef
The choice is all urs.

Simple
Re: Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? by Arda1000(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
brosom:
The choice is all urs.

Simple
what choice
Re: Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? by brosom(m): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Arda1000:
what choice
either to continue in ur immorality or desist.
Re: Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? by Arda1000(m): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
brosom:
either to continue in ur immorality or desist.
dey there Dey decieve ur sef na una wey dey do holy holy do pass
Re: Why Do I Get Angry After Sex? by Agricmoney(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
goodoo:
Postcoital dysphoria
You too much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Marry Her? / Is It Right To Ask A Guy Out / Ways On How To Start A Conversation With A Girl So That She Will Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.