Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

How To Know If Your Woman Is Having An 0rgasm- See Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Woman Is Having An 0rgasm- See Video (655 Views)

My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Woman Is Having An 0rgasm- See Video by freeke61: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
had a 0rgasm?

This is an extreme inquiry most men battle to reply.

Note that each lady is special, and acts distinctively when they are energized during s*xual Interc0urse.

Here are a few pointers you can see when a lady is having or has had a 0rgasm:

1.Her face bends in odd and surprising ways, (for example, eyes totally open, mouth totally open, and so on)

2.She can’t keep herself calm (groans, screeches, as well as shouts, and so forth)

3.Her back curves, her legs fit, she kicks, scratches, or clenches down.

4.She’s exhausted as well as hyperventilates.

5.She cur$es and additionally shouts things, for example, “gracious s#it!” “F#ck!” “Goodness my G-d!” or “YES! Indeed! Indeed!”

6.Her eyes look spacey and she is by all accounts “high” (thereafter).

7.Once she can ultimately talk, she says she her arms and legs feel shivery/numb and additionally she feels dazed or like she’s drifting (thereafter).

8.You can feel her vaginal muscles contract/fit (infrequently and just a few ladies).

9.You can see/feel her “spurt” vaginal fluid (seldom and just a few ladies).

10.She coincidentally pees herself somewhat smidgen (happens regularly because of energy and vaginal compression; in some cases men see/feel this and misstep it for cum).

Watch video and read more here
https://news.payperlez.com/index.php/2021/11/19/how-to-know-if-your-woman-is-having-an-0rgasm-see-video/

Re: How To Know If Your Woman Is Having An 0rgasm- See Video by freeke61: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2021
WOwww

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member / How Should I Tell Her That Am Not Interested Without Hurting Her. / 12 Ways To Get A Guy To Fall Deeply In Love With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.