Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member (653 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member by indadi(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
A lady just lost her fiancee because his parent found out that they have a sibling who is not too normal...

So can you marry someone with an abnormal sibling

Mods please we need more audience on this
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member by Hashabiah: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Of course . So long as the person is God-fearing and faithful

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Is it generational? How did the mental issues come about? Bailing out on someone because they have one sick person in their family doesn't make much sense, it's as if they never loved her.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member by indadi(m): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
EkehPraise:
Is it generational? Bailing out on someone because they have one sick person in their family doesn't make much sense

You never can say it is possible...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member by Tickles001(m): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
indadi:
A lady just lost her fiancee because his parent found out that they have a sibling who is not too normal...

No you shouldn't if it is hereditary. Don't jeopardize the happiness of your kids because of your selfish interest.

Never marry someone your kids will not be happy to have as a parent, and someone that can transfer a serious health challenge to your offspring.

DON'T BE SELFISH

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member by Clint02(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
As far as she is not the person with abnormality,then he can go marry her. I've only heard once of a situation where the mental disorder is passed to another generation.

I believe it is very rare for that mental case to be inherited by the offsprings.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member by Ekejoestar(m): 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
No ooo, I can't
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
I don't know how to lie and pretend,I will leave ooo and will only stay if I love the person tooooooo much but will I ever love someone tooooooo much? I can't really say for now
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member by siofra(f): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
What kind of mental issue?
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member by Peace081: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
You want to hear something like ''The madness runs in his family ' grin cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member by Ehmmah588(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't know how to lie and pretend,I will leave ooo and will only stay if I love the person tooooooo much but will I ever love someone tooooooo much? I can't really say for now

This your reply has succeeded in confusing my confusion sad
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member by Kobicove(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
indadi:

Lalasticlala please we need more audience on this

No fukcing way!
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member by Kobicove(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
EkehPraise:
Is it generational? How did the mental issues come about? Bailing out on someone because they have one sick person in their family doesn't make much sense, it's as if they never loved her.

You people should learn to be realistic not every time you will be shouting love bla bla bla.

When you start spending your life savings jumping from one hospital to another to find solution to medical and psychiatric problems that your offspring inherited that you could have been avoided that nonsense love you think you have will fly out of the window undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member by Jeremani: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
If one can inherit mental problem then one should run from such relationship

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member by Davicl: 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Got me thinking tho, one of my ex has a slowpoke siblings
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member by MufasaLion: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
Absolutely not! I'm very selective.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member by Lilsameey: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
Sure.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With A Mad Family Member by extol1(m): 12:36am On Nov 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
I thought you are married already

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Being A Surrogate Mother / I Am Heart Broken / The Type Of Man, A Woman Should Never Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.