Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter (46012 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Senator Shehu Sani, Governor El-rufai Fight Over Party Primaries (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
mrvitalis:

Well u have to be smart to see it ...I'm sorry tho
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by cyrusmillz: 12:28am On Nov 21, 2021
WoundedLamb:

You guys realize the David guy insulted his mum first, right? I wasn't really expecting him to take that smiling. Quite naturally, most people would want to retaliate.

Please read well. Bashir was the first to call David's mother useless, David then tagged Bashir's mom and called her useless too. The whole thing is on twitter
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Adabestseason(m): 1:00am On Nov 21, 2021
The David Hundeyin the case concerning the slain uniuyo girl is wrapped by the political class because of poor judiciary system in akwa ibom state why not complete that one before this kind of altercations.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:27am On Nov 21, 2021
joyandfaith:

Hahahahaha.
Who is a compound fool?
El-rufai is your god. Bashir is your god. Your children and grand children will also worship descendants of el-rufai if you don't change your mindsets of worshipping politicians due to political or religious affiliations.
your entire generation are indeed useless, you yourself you an unmitigated bastard for subscribing your brains to another fool and bastard in hundeyin... Useless idiot of the year...
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:28am On Nov 21, 2021
redcliff:

as long as you live in nigeria, no matter how good you think you have it, you are in a bloody shithole...
na you de inside shit hole nonsense
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by joyandfaith: 3:10am On Nov 21, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
your entire generation are indeed useless, you yourself you an unmitigated bastard for subscribing your brains to another fool and bastard in hundeyin... Useless idiot of the year...

It is useless people that are worshipping el rufai and his son. People know David but nobody knows you. In order for you to exist , you have to worship el- rufai as gods. Miserable boy!!!!

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:15am On Nov 21, 2021
joyandfaith:

It is useless people that are worshipping el rufai and his son. People know David but nobody knows you. In order for you to exist , you have to worship el- rufai as gods. Miserable boy!!!!
only idiots and motherfuckers like you worship and know David keep sucking his Dick animal... I don't even give a damn about El rufai or his kids but as for David he is an idiot and only fools like u follow him
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by joyandfaith: 3:17am On Nov 21, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
only idiots and motherfuckers like you worship and know David keep sucking his Dick animal... I don't even give a damn about El rufai or his kids but as for David he is an idiot and only fools like u follow him

We are happy to be following David Hundeyin on Twitter. You have been caged by el rufai and his son. Stupid boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:18am On Nov 21, 2021
joyandfaith:

We are happy to be following David Hundeyin on Twitter. You have been caged by el rufai and his son. Stupid boy.
useless fool and bastard continue sucking David's dick akuya kowai
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by joyandfaith: 3:20am On Nov 21, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
useless fool and bastard continue sucking David's dick akuya kowai

Npower boy and cucumber farmer. I know you are frustrated and poor.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:21am On Nov 21, 2021
joyandfaith:

Npower boy and cucumber farmer. I know you are frustrated and poor.
npower nobi better pass your useless toto idiot of her generation...
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by joyandfaith: 3:24am On Nov 21, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
npower nobi better pass your useless toto idiot of her generation...

Hahahahahahahaha. #30k boy, pele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Cherez: 3:35am On Nov 21, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
if what hundeyin does is what you call research then i piss on research... You don't throw nonsense that fails logical test and call it research tufiakwa
Ok I agree with you David did gibberish
Can we now have yours?
I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Microwhy: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
David shouldn't stoop to this level
He has never for once gat levels..
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by DAVE5(m): 7:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
David shouldn't stoop to this level

True, but sometimes you just have to stoop low to a pig’s class and school the pig at it’s own game

Which David did with a class act
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by DAVE5(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2021
mrvitalis:

Well u have to be smart to see it ...I'm sorry tho

You are very wicked sir, keep it up though
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by RodgersAkpafu: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2021
You know what surprised me is how BMC e rats came to the defence of this dummy Bashiru

Seems servitude is hardwired in the BMC DNA
These guys you stick out your neck for dont care about you
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Holdis110: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2021
SENATOR GBENGA ALUKO SlUMP AND DIES IN HIS OFFICE IN ABUJA
The former senator of the federal Republic of Nigeria Gbenga Aluko has been reported dead.
The 58 years old Ode-Ekiti born politician collapsed in his office in Abuja and was rushed to a hospital where he was confirmed dead on Saturday Evening.
According to his Aide, the senator was not sick and did not exhibit any symptoms of sickness.
Gbenga Aluko was a Governorship Aspirant under the All progressive Congress (APC) in 2018. He is the son of a renowned Economist Professor Sam Aluko.
He was a member of the National Assembly between 1999 and 2003 in the platform of the peoples Democratic Party (PDP).https://infohub101.com/Aluko was married and blessed with 5 children.

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Elidrisy20: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
nnamdi640:
The people that finished this country are those that looted the country dry eg Ibb, Abacha, Abudusalam Maina etc, we all know the region where they came from
obasanjo,shonikan,gawon,ty danjuma,ojukwo, Jonathan, patience,diezani they belong to which religion?
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by nnamdi640: 12:51am On Nov 22, 2021
Elidrisy20:
obasanjo,shonikan,gawon,ty danjuma,ojukwo, Jonathan, patience,diezani they belong to which religion?
Those ones are learners compare to Abacha, Ibb and Abudusalam.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by nnamdi640: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
Elidrisy20:
Those ones are learners to the ones I mentioned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun / El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.