Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter (46015 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Senator Shehu Sani, Governor El-rufai Fight Over Party Primaries (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by jaytee01(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:
I have personal issues with utterly uncouth clowns like David Hundeyin or Bashir El-Rufai. Why your kind will flay the El-Rufai boy for being ill-mannered while supporting Hundeyin's litany of ill-mannered exploits is some sickening hypocrisy. If your David Hundeyin is so tough as you're painting him out to be, why does he block anyone that disagrees with him?
My friend go and rest abeg. You are not fooling anyone here. Your comments on this thread clearly revealed your bias. You should know that madness get levels and sometimes na higher level of madness go cure dis Bashir type of madness.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Tennessee85: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hubeznigeria:

You accuse them of the same thing you are guilty of. Imagine the foul language you used on these individuals - something you accuse them of.

If you must correct, do it quietly and lovingly. I hope you have a nice weekend.
I'm not an influential or popular person on social media which huge followers like David Hundeyin and Bashir El-Rufai though. But okay.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Hubeznigeria(m): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Awoleesu:

Sir, with due respect I point it out to you that preaching is meant for Men...the souls of men!

You don't preach to animals!

grin grin grin please I am curious; which part of the world are you from? grin grin grin Nairalanders na cruise
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Hubeznigeria(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:
I'm not an influential or popular person on social media which huge followers like David Hundeyin and Bashir El-Rufai though. But okay.

It's fine. Nigeria is too hard at the moment. So let's make fun out of anything we can. Have a great day ahead.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by TiglathPILESER: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Frankiss44:

What is the difference between u and the both of them?
very good question.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Ultrasur: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
otomatic:
This Hundeyin guy is very "mouthed". See savagery; "babality", brutality, finishing...

Too much of mortal Kombat
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by boyfrank: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
OZAOEKPE:
grin After he call out his dead brother Baba go cry inside, those boys way el rufai born na them suppose die not gal and the poor boy way die for accident.

ATIKU CHILDREN THEY TWITTER YOU NO GO EVER SEE THEM TALK EVEN IF THEY INSULT THEIR FATHER, NASO THIS SAME IDIOT GO INSULT ATIKU CHILDREN AND ATIKU HIMSELF BUT THEY NI ANSWER AM. NA CLASS ATIKU CHILDREN BE ASWEAR NOT ALL THESE CHILDREN WAY RUFAI FOR USE DO RITUALs

The severe pain was unbearable.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Idiko1: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
masseratti:
Am so disappointed in David hudeyin... Even given the fact that we come from same area in Lagos Badagry, how can he stoop this low taking about someone's mother? Two wrongs don't make a right, he needs to apologize to all the people that has praised him.. Am very upset about his comment, and the basir El rufial guy should please get off Twitter, he is becoming like Donald Trump, his father as much as most people don't like him.. In terms of work done in Kaduna, the man is really trying, security wise? That one has been there before he mantle Tha saddle.

You are not qualified to caution anybody. Must you bend to provide David hundeyin's PII? I guess no wrong has ever make a right therefore David should not give a ratass anyway.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Leo588(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
These guys are really terrorist inclined indeed.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Fiestafetta: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:
This one must be one of those ill-bred baby factory products and nutcases whose lives have been utterly ravaged by mpuru mmiri. When were you released from rehab, IPOB buffoon?

I can't believe somebody that is accusing people of bad behavior could typed this, doing same thing he's reprimand people for. I'm really shocked
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by tuboi: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:
You must really be so deluded to think you're the only one who knows how to "go lower"?

Talking about a matured idiot like you who advised Bashir & David by insulting them.D only difference btw you and Bashir is that he’s from a rich home…..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Franklyspeakin: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
Check again bashir said and i quote "your useless mother nnko" that was the first reference to mother.
WoundedLamb:

You guys realize the David guy insulted his mum first, right? I wasn't really expecting him to take that smiling. Quite naturally, most people would want to retaliate.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by zigzagluv: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
I man told me yesterday , that nigeria is like French, Israel and afghanistan put together and you expect result, its impossible , i was shocked
shigoslim:
Nigeria is not meant to be one . There is hatred, anger , bitterness everywhere. The masses are not smiling. Only the polithief keep believing in this contraption nation embarassed

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
Cherez:

Propagandist indeed, Where's your counter truth then?
Some of you can't even make the kinda research that guy does or even attain his mental capability or energy to speak truth to power even in dangerous times
Same energy you won't use against the useless politicians, I bet you're among those who claim endsars had no assault ever on them by the military
Meanwhile Nasir has been insulting people and David on twitter. David's response is an accumulation overtime of silence to Nasir's jabs
David who isn't upto 33yrs giving teaching you history no one in a big country as Nigeria has come to debunk and the evidence lies before us today
if what hundeyin does is what you call research then i piss on research... You don't throw nonsense that fails logical test and call it research tufiakwa
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
jaytee01:
Who did you sell your own brains to? Bashir El-Rufai?
I have my brains intact but u are just a mindless busy body following a useless propagandist in hundeyin
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by LordOfTheGame: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:
Just look at the despicable expletives being hurled on social media by these two uncouth scallywags! And these two monumental mentally unstable idiots Bashir El-Rufai and David Hundeyin are the leaders of tomorrow. What a bunch of ill-bred and ill-mannered degenerates.

Baba calm down, those elrufai egos needs to be bruised by an aggressive fellow and David is the man.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
joyandfaith:

Why should he always abuse mothers of other people whenever APC or pmb or governor of kaduna state is attached.
In kaduna state, journalists are disappearing. David was able to finish him because he doesn't live in Nigeria.
do you have proof of his father after any journalist Life?? If u abuse person expect any abuse too ok... As for hundeyin what's the worth of his useless conspiracy agenda that anyone would waste Time looking for him... Didn't you see how Nigeria got that criminal Kanu... Hundeyin is just overated ok
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
sugah:

"US HaS DeLisTeD Nigeria" yet there's a religious cleansing still going on in Southern Kaduna. Dimwits.
religious cleansing according to u guys who thrives in fake propaganda continue sha
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by boyfrank: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Tennessee85:

You believe "David Hundeyin did a fine job taking the idiot to the cleaners" even though you also think "parents should never be used as tools for insults"? Lol, man's inconsistencies, contradictions, and hypocrisy in full glare.

You've been busying ur self trying to either exonerate Bashir or trying to make David appear as dirty. Are u a sympathetic Muslim or just an el-rufai fan. Your attempt is miserable though

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by masseratti: 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Idiko1:

You are not qualified to caution anybody. Must you bend to provide David hundeyin's PII? I guess no wrong has ever make a right therefore David should not give a ratass anyway.
can you please summarize what you just wrote? What has qualifications? Bend over has to do with an anonymous forum? Whatever David give a ratass is David business and not yours an ordinary busy body.. I express my opinion on a thread and if you don't have anything intelligent or interesting to say... Please don't say nothing so that you can't be a nuisance online.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Scamburster(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
tuboi:

Talking about a matured idiot like you who advised Bashir & David by insulting them.D only difference btw you and Bashir is that he’s from a rich home…..
Lower your voice honorably.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by masseratti: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
sugah:

I'm not Am.
Awon "little genocide aside, El rufai is doing great" OLRBRKs.
àwọn ará ilé ẹ ní OLRBRKs... Like your ass has ever been to kaduna before... Like there was no clashes in kaduna before the short man was elected... Am not a fan of him but truth must be said he is the best governor kaduna has had since 1999.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Ttalk: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
masseratti:
àwọn ará ilé ẹ ní OLRBRKs... Like your ass has ever been to kaduna before... Like there was no clashes in kaduna before the short man was elected... Am not a fan of him but truth must be said he is the best governor kaduna has had since 1999.

Best Gov my ass. A governor that cant prevent mass killing, kidnapping and bandtry. Is that a governor, that man is a devil, know that and have peace

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by joyandfaith: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
do you have proof of his father after any journalist Life?? If u abuse person expect any abuse too ok... As for hundeyin what's the worth of his useless conspiracy agenda that anyone would waste Time looking for him... Didn't you see how Nigeria got that criminal Kanu... Hundeyin is just overated ok

In kaduna state, journalists are disappearing. Abuse should be proportional. Bashir like insulting mothers of other people. He even said he would rape someone mother.
Well in islam/north, most men including male children see women including their mothers as inferior sex objects.

If you guy want to get David in US, use international kidnappers to get him out of US first. He knows you have targeted him for kidnapping or assassination

David, Fisayo and Ogundipe are some of the best investigative journalists we have in this country.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by tribalistdcriti: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
boyfrank:

You've been busying ur self trying to either exonerate Bashir or trying to make David appear as dirty. Are u a sympathetic Muslim or just an el-rufai fan. Your attempt is miserable though
Guy that is Bashirs Aide Moniker it's very visible

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by GEEBITE: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
He is from Lagos,Badagry precisely.
Biafrarep:

You and that El Rufai son are both dull. For him to call David Hundeyin baby factory or drug trafficker shows it is not an identity since the dude is probably from the middle belt.
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by sapientia(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:
Nobody can fight with David and survive.

Hehehe

Only person wey no dey Twitter go attempt am

Bashir is dull Sha
Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by luizpippo(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
ain't u sycophantic to David to...? Majority here and on Twitteralready took side with that fool David...
Bashir made a Statement and someone come out to insult d president and his Party Bashir is part of..if Bashir insult d mum d person should live with it... As hundeyin and Bashir fight na two fighting... Again hundeyin is just a propagandist u don't have to agree

Just support Bashir the self confessed rapist with your chest and stop trying to belittle those who took David's side.

After all, all is fair in love and war

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:
Proverbs 26:4-5
4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

David Hundeyin did no wrong! cool
Gbagam!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation / New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc / Atiku Returns To Nigeria From Dubai After Nine-Month Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.