Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound (3573 Views)

FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm / I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka / I Use To Listen To Nnamdi Kanu But Not Anymore, See Prove & Who He Works For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by FallenShitHole: 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
alanto:

[s]You must be a child for saying you know somebody’s character. Are you not wise?
After the so many death didn’t ojukwu denounce Biafra? Is Kanu bigger than him? Does Kanu have his army or weapon?
When Kanu ran away the first time how many escaped with him? Not even his precious dog.
When his parent died didn’t he stay away? What was the essence of staying away if he’d still get picked up in Kenya?
Think. Think. You will never know anybody in this life. Don’t ever say someone will not do something. Never. Na your type de trust women.[/s]
Mumu, this is not Ojukwu's Biafra. Without firing a single shot, your dungeon is already failing yakata. This generation of Biafrans are fighting differently and your dungeon must come down before we would stop.
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by alanto: 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
FallenShitHole:

Mumu, this is not Ojukwu's Biafra. Without firing a single shot, your dungeon is already failing yakata. This generation of Biafrans are fighting differently and your dungeon must come down before we would stop.
You because of shikini money they are giving you you are using propaganda to pretend like you are winning the war. I understand the motivation spirit to get people to believe you de gidigba but you don see person wey dey win de beg before?

Sunday Igboho has said he never sent anyone whosoever to beg the federal government can Kanu say the same? Because of small money you are here forming brave to motivate people.
Biafra wey die wake up after 50 years go still die again never to wake up. You no de watch vampire movies? Are you not listening to the elders? Forget what you think they are getting from Nigeria as an institute, the people that can influence the change have all said Nigeria can not be divided because they know what they are saying? Have you ever lead any group? Talk more town or state or a country as big as Nigeria. Do you know what it takes to rule a nation? Do you know how to source money?
What will change in Biafra?
If you break Nigeria what will happen to all the other over 500 minority tribes? Abi you think Nigeria belong to Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo?
Well no be same iPob wey no allow student write exam. Na only to high meth

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by alanto: 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
FallenShitHole:

Mumu unity bagger. They haven't born that idiot ethnic group that can dictate for Igbos. Mazi Kanu MUST be released unconditionally and he will remain in nigeria and continue his agitation until your dungeon crashes. You fools have brought him 4 time so far to your useless court, yet there was no hearing. It shows that your fulani masters has no case against the great one, so what is your jubril going to pardon him for? Your Jubril and his fulani handlers are already afraid of what next IPOB will do, hence their call for the elders to come to aso rock to grandstand ad make it look as if he is going to pardon Mazi Kanu. The question is, pardon him on what? What is his offence that you couldn't try him in your useless court and find him guilty and jail him? 4 times of court appearance and no single hearing? Is your brain developed enough to reason why there haven't been any hearing after 4 court sittings? Muguh!!

Bringing him to court 4 times without hearing hik shows how powerless he is and how much of a toothless dog you all are.
Tell me why should Buhari release him now that anambra election has been concluded?
Mumu.
that was your queue.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by udele1: 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
FallenShitHole:

You are daft. If you know Mazi Kanu's character, you won't be blabbling and fuming from your anus. Renouncing Biafra is the last thing that Mazi Kanu would do. Even if he does that, just for the sake of making you happy, he will be pushed away by IPOB and the struggle will continue with another leader. May be you have to go and learn who the Igbos are. We are not and will never be unity baggers like your people.

Kanu will renounce Biafra over a common pillow. He has no integrity. Someone that lied that he was offered Biafra with 5 states, and lied that buhari is dead, has no character.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by udele1: 12:09am On Nov 20, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
I think itz a little too late for him to renounce Biafra. I mean, the guy lost both his mum and dad because of Biafra. And the worst was he couldn't attend the burial s. So I think the man is ready to die for the course.

He did not loose his parents for Biafra. Its actually the Biafran business that was paying for the medical treatment. Home and Abroad.
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:26am On Nov 20, 2021
gidgiddy:
Its not possible to pardon a person who has not been convicted of any crime.

Another thing is that Nnamdi Kanu is just one man. Should Nnamdi Kanu renounce Biafra, what is likely to happen is that IPOB will just appoint a replacement for him and the struggle continues.

It is also very possible that the person who replaces Kanu will be even more radical than Kanu

The issue of Biafra is far bigger than Kanu

Happens.

President Nixon was pardoned without having been convicted.
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by DanHaske: 4:02am On Nov 20, 2021
If Buhari is to pardon Kanu, he will ask for the opinion of one person..Abubakar Mailami.

Kanu will not be released
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by LLiKYekoba: 4:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Golan007:

So that's what you are pleading for?

The guy you quoted is a zombie like you just less cantankerous than you are. grin
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by LLiKYekoba: 5:05am On Nov 20, 2021
alanto:

GO AND Sii down
You don see person wey wan die for course beg before?

Alabirudeen, you are mistaking MNK for an ewedu-swallowing, owambe-loving, unprincipled hedonistic coward like the bunch of sissies in your moronic tribe. grin
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by kasheemawo(m): 6:37am On Nov 20, 2021
gidgiddy:
Its not possible to pardon a person who has not been convicted of any crime.

Another thing is that Nnamdi Kanu is just one man. Should Nnamdi Kanu renounce Biafra, what is likely to happen is that IPOB will just appoint a replacement for him and the struggle continues.

It is also very possible that the person who replaces Kanu will be even more radical than Kanu

The issue of Biafra is far bigger than Kanu
simply put brutal terrorist
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by chiefobdk2: 7:24am On Nov 20, 2021
alanto:
It’s not done like that mr OP. Nigeria is a country govern by law.
MNK is going through trials. If there’s going to be a presidential pardon it will be after he’s been convicted. Telling Buhari to release him is a trap it can be used to impeach him if he’s not careful because the judicial is independent and he can’t interfere. That’s democracy. But we can suspend the constitution because of MNK. Remember there are many people going through trials or already convicted all over the country. Damn it. It’s not a thorough calculation. MNK should have thread carefully. You don’t play into the waiting hand of your enemies. He’s supposed to be smarter than that. Imagine this elders that didn’t have a say while Kanu was ruling the East. The same elders he disregard are the one begging for him.
These are things you read in books and learn from or maybe watch in movies.

Please wise up. The prosecutor can drop the charges against him and he will be released
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by chiefobdk2: 7:28am On Nov 20, 2021
alanto:

You must be a child for saying you know somebody’s character. Are you not wise?
After the so many death didn’t ojukwu denounce Biafra? Is Kanu bigger than him? Does Kanu have his army or weapon?
When Kanu ran away the first time how many escaped with him? Not even his precious dog.
When his parent died didn’t he stay away? What was the essence of staying away if he’d still get picked up in Kenya?
Think. Think. You will never know anybody in this life. Don’t ever say someone will not do something. Never. Na your type de trust women.

Threw times u have replied something u said u didn't read... The guys post enter u deep down pain nerves
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by criuze(m): 7:52am On Nov 20, 2021
If kanu fall

Another will rise

All hail BIAFRA

Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by udele1: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Alabirudeen, you are mistaking MNK for an ewedu-swallowing, owambe-loving, unprincipled hedonistic coward like the bunch of sissies in your moronic tribe. grin

Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by FreedomArmy: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2021
Watch KANU play you guys again. KANU may accept to renounce Biafra in other to gain freedom and continue the struggle.
He has learnt his lessons and will never trust any shitty African country to set foot on their soil.
KANU is fully convinced in what he is doing and can go length to make sure he achieve his aim.
If Nigeria can kidnap him by breaking international law,KANU also has the right to deceive the fg to gain his freedom and continue with his struggle.
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by udele1: 9:03am On Nov 20, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Watch KANU play you guys again. KANU may accept to renounce Biafra in other to gain freedom and continue the struggle.
He has learnt his lessons and will never trust any shitty African country to set foot on their soil.
KANU is fully convinced in what he is doing and can go length to make sure he achieve his aim.
If Nigeria can kidnap him by breaking international law,KANU also has the right to deceive the fg to gain his freedom and continue with his struggle.

Make una first buy pillow for him, before talking about being smart.

If he denounce Biafra to regain freedom, isnt it obvious to the bingo's that he is a fraudster?

Did Ikonso, dragon, etc deny Biafra even at the point of death?

How will your so called leader deny Biafra because of pillow?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by FreedomArmy: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2021
udele1:

Make una first buy pillow for him, before talking about being smart.

If he denounce Biafra to regain freedom, isnt it obvious to the bingo's that he is a fraudster?

Did Ikonso, dragon, etc deny Biafra even at the point of death?

How will your so called leader deny Biafra because of pillow?
call him a fraudster to Make yourself happy,I dont care but remember that your almighty FG have to engage in kidnapping after failing to comvince the UK to extradite KANU. To me is a game of chess. KANU is playing his game and will come out top.
If bihari release him, KANU will backtrack from his promise of denouncing Biafra,head his way to Israel and continue the Biafra struggle from the their. This time around IDF will be guiding his life like a golden egg.
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by orisa37: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2021
There will be more damaging implications to NIGERIA AND THIS REGIME EVEN IF KANU IS SENTENCED TO WHATEVER.

NIGERIA LOVES THE ODDS AND EXPLOITS THE EVEN.

LET THE LAW TAKE ITS COURSE NOW.
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by orisa37: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2021
The World is watching BUHARI BURN NIGERIA DOWN.
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by udele1: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2021
FreedomArmy:
call him a fraudster to Make yourself happy,I dont care but remember that your almighty FG have to engage in kidnapping after failing to comvince the UK to extradite KANU. To me is a game of chess. KANU is playing his game and will come out top.
If bihari release him, KANU will backtrack from his promise of denouncing Biafra,head his way to Israel and continue the Biafra struggle from the their. This time around IDF will be guiding his life like a golden egg.

A coward is still a coward. It means he does not believe its Biafra or death. How do you know UK did not assist Nigeria to pick him up like a rat?

You think he will leave Nigeria this time? grin grin

Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by eduora: 9:53am On Nov 20, 2021
Don't release him before 19/20 January 2022 and you'll expect presidential election will hold for 2023.if nnamdi kalu admitted the offer,one of us will comes out fully to fight against the Nigerian's leader.give us our freedom (Biafara)
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by udele1: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2021
eduora:
Don't release him before 19/20 January 2022 and you'll expect presidential election will hold for 2023.if nnamdi kalu admitted the offer,one of us will comes out fully to fight against the Nigerian's leader.give us our freedom (Biafara)

Lol. So kanu will sleep on concrete without pillow till 2023?
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by FreedomArmy: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2021
udele1:

A coward is still a coward. It means he does not believe its Biafra or death. How do you know UK did not assist Nigeria to pick him up like a rat?

You think he will leave Nigeria this time? grin grin
he has to do whatever he has to do make it happen. Who is more coward compared to the man who promised to lead from from against bokoharam and then turned begging bokoharam to surrender while junketing around the whole universe for treatments
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by udele1: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2021
FreedomArmy:
he has to do whatever he has to do make it happen. Who is more coward compared to the man who promised to lead from from against bokoharam and then turned begging bokoharam to surrender while junketing around the whole universe for treatments

So he will denounce Biafra, run to israel, continue receiving donations and deceiving deceiving others to be killed?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by FreedomArmy: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2021
udele1:

So he will denounce Biafra, run to israel, continue receiving donations and deceiving deceiving others to be killed?
we know who is being deceived in Nigeria of today. It is those whose life expectancy is below 35 years due to BH and herdsmen activities yet they kill themselves because of people who does not want to be part of their madness.
Chronic unity beggers
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by udele1: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
FreedomArmy:
we know who is being deceived in Nigeria of today. It is those whose life expectancy is below 35 years due to BH and herdsmen activities yet they kill themselves because of people who does not want to be part of their madness.
Chronic unity beggers

Who is begging? Why haven't Abaribe asked for Biafra in the senate?

Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
xborr:
BUHARI WILL PARDON NNAMDI KANU, BUT THE IMPLICATIONS WILL BE PROFOUND.
(Emeka Ugwuonye, Esquire)

https://trendsdynamics..com/2021/11/buhari-will-pardon-nnamdi-kanu-but.html?m=1

From the early signs of the outcome of the confab between Igbo elders and President Buhari, I can predict that Buhari will grant Nnamdi Kanu pardon, opening the way for his release from detention. However, one thing I want you to understand is that it will NEVER be an unconditional release.

Any release of Nnamdi Kanu will come with many terms and conditions. The number one of the conditions is that he will renounce Biafra and embrace one united Nigeria. Even the leader of the Igbo delegation who wants Nnamdi released to him believes in one united Nigeria. But the question is: if Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB renounce Biafra, what will be left of them?

The question is whether Nnamdi Kanu will accept these conditions. The answer is yes. Indeed, it will be easy for him to explain and rationalize it. Since their Biafra is sometimes a spirit, the spirit visited him and told him to accept the deal that it will be in the interest of the Igbos. And that makes sense. And that has been my position all along, that we don't need Biafra. I will be happy if Nnamdi publicly accepts that and turn a new page in his politics.

And one more irony! The same Buhari that was dead four years ago may soon be granting pardon to the man that declared him dead.
----------

PRESIDENT BUHARI TO IGBO LEADERS: YOUR DEMAND FOR NNAMDI KANU’S RELEASE IS HEAVY. I WILL CONSIDER IT

An unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), currently standing trial, runs contrary to the doctrine of separation of powers between the Executive and Judiciary, President Muhammadu Buhari has said.

Receiving a group under the aegis of Highly Respected Igbo Greats, led by First Republic parliamentarian and Minister of Aviation, Chief Mbazulike Amaechi, at State House, Abuja, the President told the 93-year-old statesman:

“You’ve made an extremely difficult demand on me as leader of this country. The implication of your request is very serious. In the last six years, since I became President, nobody would say I have confronted or interfered in the work of the Judiciary. God has spared you, and given you a clear head at this age, with very sharp memory. A lot of people half your age are confused already. But the demand you made is heavy. I will consider it.”

Stressing his policy of non-interference with the Judiciary, President Buhari said when Kanu jumped bail, got arrested and brought back to the country, “I said the best thing was to subject him to the system. Let him make his case in court, instead of giving very negative impressions of the country from outside. I feel it’s even a favour to give him that opportunity.”

The President condoled with Chief Amaechi, who recently buried his wife, praying that her soul would rest in peace.

The nonagenarian had described the situation in the Southeast as “painful and pathetic,” lamenting that businesses have collapsed, education is crumbling, and there is fear everywhere.

He pleaded for a political, rather than military solution, requesting that if Kanu was released to him as the only First Republic Minister still alive, “he would no longer say the things he had been saying,” stressing that he could control him, “not because I have anything to do with them (IPOB), but I am highly respected in Igbo land today.”

Chief Amaechi said twice he had interfaced with Nnamdi Kanu in the past, and the latter rescinded orders earlier given on civil disobedience.

He concluded: “I don’t want to leave this planet without peace returning to my country. I believe in one big, united Nigeria, a force in Africa. Mr President, I want you to be remembered as a person who saw Nigeria burning, and you quenched the fire.”

Other people in the visiting delegation were; His Excellency Chukwuemeka Ezeife, former Governor of Anambra State, Bishop Sunday Onuoha of the Methodist Church, Chief Barrister Goddy Uwazurike, former President of Igbo socio-cultural group, Aka Ikenga, and Mr Tagbo Mbazulike Amaechi.
https://trendsdynamics..com/2021/11/buhari-will-pardon-nnamdi-kanu-but.html?m=1

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
November 19, 2021
Oga I can guarantee you with every amount of confidence that Nnamdi Kanu you and know will NEVER accept any condition similar to those your imaginations, he rather die there than to try anything of such and the consequences won't be bobo juice. I that's talking to you also will rather die fighting as a Biafran volunteer army than to ever accept One useless Nigeria again, if we do we're finished, so we'll rather die fighting no matter their offer.
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by FreedomArmy: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
udele1:

Who is begging? Why haven't Abaribe asked for Biafra in the senate?
why should he ask for Biafra in the Nigerian senate house when your unity beggers will call for his head. In actions he has identified with the Biafran struggle. He defended KANU and the Biafran agitators in many occasions.
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by udele1: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
NLandIsHypocrit:
Oga I can guarantee you with every amount of confidence that Nnamdi Kanu you and know will NEVER accept any condition similar to those your imaginations, he rather die there than to try anything of such and the consequences won't be bobo juice. I that's talking to you also will rather die fighting as a Biafran volunteer army than to ever accept One useless Nigeria again, if we do we're finished, so we'll rather die fighting no matter their offer.

And you cant come to Abuja to rescue your saviour? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by udele1: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
FreedomArmy:
why should he ask for Biafra in the Nigerian senate house when your unity beggers will call for his head. In actions he has identified with the Biafran struggle. He defended KANU and the Biafran agitators in many occasions.

So both kanu and Abaribe are cowards, or should i say fraudsters? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
udele1:
Denouncing Biafra is not a big deal for Kanu. His followers are under his oat of foolishness, So they don't ask questions.

Its not his first time of denouncing Biafra. He knows what to tell them.

The problem is not his bingo followers, the problem is the spirit of all the dead, he deceived and wasted for FENDI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7gGCwDe-wE
Most of the people in that picture are those you contributed to kill just to discredit Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB and get paid few worthless naira notes. But Iga anwú ónwú ihere.
Re: Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
udele1:

And you cant come to Abuja to rescue your saviour? grin grin grin
Even though I'm aware of your insensitivity and lack of conscience, I never knew you could sound so childish and unreasonable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WIKE BLAST Philip Shaibu / What A $1,700,000 Mansion In Lekki Look Like / The PETER OBI Poster I Found In My Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.