Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House (43804 Views)

Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by DavidEsq(m): 4:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Nairaland is really amazing. Strange faces with family feelings
Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Bigpapi: 6:07am On Nov 20, 2021
Sirlancelot:
I won't bother you guys much. I married my woman last year June during the lockdown. Things are rosy for us as a young couple till we bring in a girl of 15 years from my wife family to stay with us in order to help my wife with house chores and other things during the time she is heavily pregnant .
Mind you,from day one I have been dating my wife, this girl has been on my neck,telling me how she will come stay with me in lagos if I get married to her sister.That would be my greatest undoing as I grudgingly obliged after many persuasion from her Mother as well. After my marriage,she came over to Lagos to join us.
Now,she is very useless to me.She will go to school from 7am to 5pm.After coming back from school,she will take another excuse to go for evening church and come back by 8pm.No help in doing house chores. COOKING,she no sabi..My turn off about her now is that she can eat for Africa.The little provision I manage stock at home don't go anywhere now.
The last straw that break the camel back is that she always steal my babies food,like milk,biscuits etc.
My wife is in dicey situation because she once lived with the girl's mother for like 15 years back then,and such can't just pursue her away like plague.
Right now I am fighting the urge and anger to mess her up.I have advised her on numerous occasions but it seems she can not learn easily except with hard handling. Everything bad about human traits,she has it;Lies,false swearing and the likes.
Mature minded people in the house,if you are in my shoes,what would you do?

Can you retype it please,I didn't see it clearly
U say watin?
Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2021
Calm down. She is just a teenager, dont do anything rash. It is phase. There are constructive ways to manage teenagers without resorting to violence or threats. Sit her down, befriend her and advise her. Point out the wrongs she is doing and try and correct her.

3 Likes

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 20, 2021
Sirlancelot:
I won't bother you guys much. I married my woman last year June during the lockdown. Things are rosy for us as a young couple till we bring in a girl of 15 years from my wife family to stay with us in order to help my wife with house chores and other things during the time she is heavily pregnant .
Mind you,from day one I have been dating my wife, this girl has been on my neck,telling me how she will come stay with me in lagos if I get married to her sister.That would be my greatest undoing as I grudgingly obliged after many persuasion from her Mother as well. After my marriage,she came over to Lagos to join us.
Now,she is very useless to me.She will go to school from 7am to 5pm.After coming back from school,she will take another excuse to go for evening church and come back by 8pm.No help in doing house chores. COOKING,she no sabi..My turn off about her now is that she can eat for Africa.The little provision I manage stock at home don't go anywhere now.
The last straw that break the camel back is that she always steal my babies food,like milk,biscuits etc.
My wife is in dicey situation because she once lived with the girl's mother for like 15 years back then,and such can't just pursue her away like plague.
Right now I am fighting the urge and anger to mess her up.I have advised her on numerous occasions but it seems she can not learn easily except with hard handling. Everything bad about human traits,she has it;Lies,false swearing and the likes.
We keep warning you MEN to completely avoid some families, irrespective of how pretty their daughters may be.
Despite our warnings on NAIRALAND, you Guys take us for a ride.
Some of us here are practicing married men and Fathers. We see things everyday.
My Advice 2d next Men interested in marriage;
PLEASE, avoid Families filled with Leeches.
Avoid Families filled with high dependency.
There are some Ladies you should never fall in a love with, despite how beautiful they are.
Also, improve yourself as a man so as to meet Ladies of reputable class with quality goals.
THINGS will never be the same after marriage as another family will be incorporated.
From studies, things are always likely to decline in the first few years of marriage.
What improves them, depends on
.......... your lifestyle & Family.
.......... the kind of woman you married.
.......... the kind of family you approached for such.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by muheeb01(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2021
This is serious....you need to scold her just like how you'll treat your own sister and call her to order....if possible you'll sit her down with your wife,knowing that you and your wife has planned it out before you call her into sitting room and let her know the new rules and house core everybody should engage in the house with specific time she must adhere to...if she's sleeping make sure an habit to wake her up around 6am and she must do house chores before she leaves for school..try this. And for your baby foods or other edibles get better key and padlock.

Check my signature and profile for my work
Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Memberclub(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2021
You broke asf grin
Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Rickmann: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2021
Sirlancelot:

Forgive me bros, but how were you able to get married in June 2020 which was in the heat of lockdown grin

3 Likes

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Rickmann: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Talk to her. If she persists, report her to her parents and if it continues, put her in boarding school.

I think I also buy this idea bro..
Nice one.
Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Sirlancelot(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2021
I have to squeeze my way through as the venue is a rural area in Kaduna .It is just by the Grace.Rhere is no known Transport company working that time and I have to hire car from lagos to kaduna. I thank God anyway as it really worth it.
Rickmann:

Forgive me bros, but how were you able to get married in June 2020 which was in the heat of lockdown grin
Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Sirlancelot(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2021
Thanks for the input,
muheeb01:
This is serious....you need to scold her just like how you'll treat your own sister and call her to order....if possible you'll sit her down with your wife,knowing that you and your wife has planned it out before you call her into sitting room and let her know the new rules and house core everybody should engage in the house with specific time she must adhere to...if she's sleeping make sure an habit to wake her up around 6am and she must do house chores before she leaves for school..try this. And for your baby foods or other edibles get better key and padlock.

Check my signature and profile for my work

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Sirlancelot(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2021
Hmm deep,thank you so much for your response
MALIGNANTGuest:

We keep warning you MEN to completely avoid some families, irrespective of how pretty their daughters may be.
Despite our warnings on NAIRALAND, you Guys take us for a ride.
Some of us here are practicing married men and Fathers. We see things everyday.
My Advice 2d next Men interested in marriage;
PLEASE, avoid Families filled with Leeches.
Avoid Families filled with high dependency.
There are some Ladies you should never fall in a love with despite how beautiful they are.
Also, improve yourself as a man so as to meet Ladies of reputable class with quality goals.
THINGS will never be the same after marriage as another family will be incorporated.
From studies, things are always likely to decline in the first few years of marriage.
What improves them, depends on
.......... your lifestyle & Family.
.......... the kind of woman you married.
.......... the kind of family you approached for such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by arleck(m): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2021
Sirlancelot:
Man f*u*c***k you!!! angry
If you looking for a maid or slave to get one..... The girl isn't a slave or maid, she's happy to come live with her sister, she's now a part of the family not slave.... A 15 year old girl is supposed to do all that. Go to school at 7am and get back at 5pm... As well steal your baby's milk! At some point when we growing up, we all did that. So that shouldn't be something new to you angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2021
Sirlancelot:
how could a small girl be so out of control? Call her mother! And if her mum can't fix the issue she should go,I see no reason you should continue to waste resources on such a parasite,she's there to help and if she is not doing it let her go,if you can afford a house help it would be better.
Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Rickmann: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2021
Sirlancelot:
I have to squeeze my way through as the venue is a rural area in Kaduna .It is just by the Grace.Rhere is no known Transport company working that time and I have to hire car from lagos to kaduna. I thank God anyway as it really worth it.

Wow grin
Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by aimmoney9: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2021
Wahala be like this 15 yrs old girl...
Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Sirlancelot(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2021
Ok will do that, I actually it's criminal fir her to take my babies without permission. Na crime now.Thanks for the input smiley
Richy4:
>>> She is 15, she is a teenager...and almost every teenager lies... even their good morning is suspicious... If u doubt me, just google teenagers and lying... smiley

>>>All I have to say is that u should try and regulate her movement before she brings in an unwanted pregnancy...

>>>Go to her school and find out when they usually close from school... Let the teachers know that u will appreciate it if they can send u an email/ SMS upfront informing u anytime there was an extra lessons...so u will know what was keeping her,.

>>>Highlight all the chores that she has to do... church program or not...and reward her for that with some pocket change.. with that, she will stay away from the baby food...

I must say though that It's kinda funny that u opened this thread on crime section... Was it because of the baby food she was ' misplacing'? grin cheesy
Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Olopode: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2021
too bad
Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Greenlight123: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2021
Why are you telling us are you not a man.
Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by seanwilliam(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
Try dey walk around the house naked with your gbola jingling like a bell and your wife go know what’s next to do!
this sounds stupid but it will work grin lol.

Honestly na you cause am, if a man can be easily influenced , it’s bad ..

2 Likes

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Golan007: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2021
FuckDModz:
Tell her mother that you're a poor motherfuqer. It's not that difficult.

I mean, from your write up, you can barely cater for yourself not to talk of two grown women and an infant.

Send her home and hustle harder.

Being poor is not a life calling.

Doesn't make one a motherfuqer.
Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by tyup(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2021
Sirlancelot:
I won't bother you guys much. I married my woman last year June during the lockdown. Things were rosy for us as a young couple till we brought in a girl of 15 years from my wife's family to stay with us in order to help my wife with house chores and other things during the time she is heavily pregnant.

Mind you, from day one I have been dating my wife, this girl has been on my neck, telling me how she will come stay with me in Lagos if I get married to her sister. That would be my greatest undoing as I grudgingly obliged after many persuasion from her Mother as well. After my marriage, she came over to Lagos to join us.

Now, she is very useless to me. She will go to school from 7am to 5pm. After coming back from school, she will take another excuse to go for evening church and come back by 8pm. No help in doing house chores. COOKING, she no sabi.. My turn off about her now is that she can eat for Africa. The little provision I manage stock at home don't go anywhere now.

The last straw that break the camel back is that she always steals my babies food, like milk, biscuits etc.

My wife is in dicey situation because she once lived with the girl's mother for like 15 years back then, and such can't just pursue her away like plague.

Right now I am fighting the urge and anger to mess her up. I have advised her on numerous occasions but it seems she can not learn easily except with hard handling. Everything bad about human traits, she has it; Lies, false swearing and the likes.

Mature minded people in the house, if you are in my shoes, what would you do?

Ur wife stayed with her mother for 15years not you bro. So ion see how u owe the girl's mother any favour of nursing an Egyptian plague

2 Likes

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Primary90: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2021
send her away
Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by fitinwell: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2021
Sirlancelot:
I won't bother you guys much. I married my woman last year June during the lockdown. Things were rosy for us as a young couple till we brought in a girl of 15 years from my wife's family to stay with us in order to help my wife with house chores and other things during the time she is heavily pregnant.

Mind you, from day one I have been dating my wife, this girl has been on my neck, telling me how she will come stay with me in Lagos if I get married to her sister. That would be my greatest undoing as I grudgingly obliged after many persuasion from her Mother as well. After my marriage, she came over to Lagos to join us.

Now, she is very useless to me. She will go to school from 7am to 5pm. After coming back from school, she will take another excuse to go for evening church and come back by 8pm. No help in doing house chores. COOKING, she no sabi.. My turn off about her now is that she can eat for Africa. The little provision I manage stock at home don't go anywhere now.

The last straw that break the camel back is that she always steals my babies food, like milk, biscuits etc.

My wife is in dicey situation because she once lived with the girl's mother for like 15 years back then, and such can't just pursue her away like plague.

Right now I am fighting the urge and anger to mess her up. I have advised her on numerous occasions but it seems she can not learn easily except with hard handling. Everything bad about human traits, she has it; Lies, false swearing and the likes.

Oga dis case na Woman affairs...
Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Carot: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2021
Bola146:
I have advised her on numerous occasions but it seems she can not learn easily except with hard handling. Everything bad about human traits,she has it;Lies,false swearing and the likes.

See her as your sister, treat her like one, my sister will abide by rules since she is living under my roof. Your wife should be the one to do the most of the discipline, she should sit her down if teen age is really affecting her, warn and monitor her.
you are always on every thread. What do you do for a living?
Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
Try dey walk around the house naked with your gbola jingling like a bell and your wife go know what’s next to do!

U be fuu grin

1 Like

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by queenrhayour(f): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2021
Firstly assume she is hour sister or hour daughter, how will goo treat them?, so the treatment you can give to them, you give to her and if it does not sit well with her,she will tell you or your wife that she wants to go back to her house
Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by DroppingLiquid: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2021
lol reminds me of my niece.
Sirlancelot:

Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Lol, this is why I never visited nor stayed with a family member while growing up.

This case of sending their kids to come and stay with you when you finally have your own place. And I am someone that don't joke with my space.

But wait o, it's like men now complain (nag) more than women these days.

Warris happening
Re: My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sirlancelot:

Before you take any decision please think about the consequences it may have on your wife,no person has ever regretted been patient. I know of a family with the same situation and when the husband eventually sent her away,it became a cold war for his wife and the parents of the girl and they took the fight to a length you won't ever imagined. Be very wise in whatever decision you are going to take.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police / Wife Beater Looks Happy In Court Today (Photo) / All Marriages Conducted at Ikoyi Registry Are Illegal - High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.