Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected (25894 Views)

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by AfroKnight: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davash222:
You expressed your feelings to a Nigerian girl?

Una no dey ever learn.

The only feeling legally and morally acceptable to express to a Nigerian girl is Konji feeling. Any other feeling expressed is foolishness and should be met with utter disgrace!

Wetin happen?

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by starlingbawa(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Telling her of your romantic feelings for her doesn't necessarily mean she's got to accept your advances...

Suck it up and move on!

1 Like

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by MightySparrow: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wearetheugliest:
dude na 2021 we dey o grin Nothing like woman’s pride in this dead country bro no gock am grin grin

There are still women of honour. You be blind by those around you not to see them. Some well brought up, from good homes. Girls are still marrying as virgins.

You may not have such around you, they exist still.
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by makavellidon: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
In reference to the post which I made last two weeks https://www.nairaland.com/6834344/love-im-scared
Here is the update.

I let my feelings known to her telling her how much I love her but unfortunately, the love is unrequited. She told me she's not ready for a relationship due to some personal reasons.
I so much feel heartbroken right now.
We move!
dont be a simp move sharperly
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by oxiide22(m): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
In reference to the post which I made last two weeks https://www.nairaland.com/6834344/love-im-scared
Here is the update.

I let my feelings known to her telling her how much I love her but unfortunately, the love is unrequited. She told me she's not ready for a relationship due to some personal reasons.
We move!
boy you follow old format that is y
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by lomprico(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!

move on
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by richfriendsng: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Op don't mind the girl, she will regret her action, they always do, but don't give a Bleep.
Try to improve your status for now.

2 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by viktor88: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
Abeg why don’t they use VAR in wrestling cos I can’t stand some of the fuckery I see on WWE angry
It's scripted. Know that and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Wearetheugliest: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
MightySparrow:

There are still women of honour. You be blind by those around you not to see them. Some well brought up, from good homes. Girls are still marrying as virgins.

You may not have such around you, they exist still.
Amen MightySparrow grin
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by MightySparrow: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wearetheugliest:
Amen MightySparrow grin

Do you havesisters if any morals?
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Memberclub(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!
She is ready for a relationship
She's doesn't want one with you
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by lilije(f): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Some guys will miss the opportunity of having real friends with the opposite sex because they want to date them. Your case is different because you said you are ok

A guy lost my girlfriend because she turned him down. My friend has known him for almost a year but never saw him as someone she wanted to date. She earned more than the guy and as such assisted the guy without a refund when he needed them. She would go as far as cooking and giving the guy some portion of soup and stew almost every week because the dude is a bad cook.

When she said no, the guy started acting up and snubbing her. She confronted him about his attitude but he arrogantly replied and insulted her, asking her to get the f**k off.

She decided not to talk to him about it and cut off the friendship since the guy doesn't value it.

I know he will apologise but their relationship can never be the same .

2 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bankowner:
And who tells you it is a norm that if you ask a lady out the first time her answer must be a yes?

If what you feel for her is true and not just a urge to get into her pants then you have to work at changing her mind in many a different way. The day she sees true love in you, I can bet she’ll yield.
True talk
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davash222:

Una no dey ever learn.

The only feeling legally and morally acceptable to express to a Nigerian girl is Konji feeling. Any other feeling expressed is foolishness and should be met with utter disgrace!
grin
Davash222:

Una no dey ever learn.

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by 1F30M4(f): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
I'm never against telling someone how you feel about them, infact I feel it's just good to get it off your chest once and for all, atleast so you know you're not just building castles in the air.

I just read through your other post, honestly I wouldn't have gone through with it knowing how she is about love & relationships. No I'm not faulting you either, just putting myself in that situation. I'd have seen it(her reply/reaction) coming. There's no smoke without fire, I feel she's had some unpleasant experiences in the past and probably still trying to deal with it or just plain living in denial which makes things even worse orrr maybe some other person's unpleasant experiences.

I know you must feel terrible for outing your feelings, sorry about that. We can never prepare ourselves enough when it comes to telling someone how you feel about 'em, these things are bound to happen cos it has to be either a Yeah yeah orrr a Nahhh, the latter just throws one off balance even if you be shock absorber lol. Try to look on the brighter side of life dear, you'll be fine.

3 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by rimijoshua(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
You had better check your waec result and stop runing after ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Adefolarin1: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Forthepeople21:
Don’t beg for anybody’s attention ever. Have some self respect. You’ll regret it in the end after you get used and extorted to death.
God bless you bro for this post
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sorry it’s life…something we want doesn’t want us
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Somedays are like that, sun still shine on everything you do..
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Zainabthegirl1:
Sorry it’s life…something we want doesn’t want us
irony of life

1 Like

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by johnad3(m): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
Move on, cus this has happened to me also
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Johnsown1(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
She will come around
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by jadyclem(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bankowner:
And who tells you it is a norm that if you ask a lady out the first time her answer must be a yes?

If what you feel for her is true and not just a urge to get into her pants then you have to work at changing her mind in many a different way. The day she sees true love in you, I can bet she’ll yield.
No guy should ever attempt what this man is suggesting. This is a recipe for self-fooling. The moment any lady you're interested in tells you that she's not interested in being in a relationship at the moment or isn't giving you a positive vibe that she's feeling you after letting her know your feelings for her, please move on.

Don't allow anyone to make a fool of you as a guy because you're the "real price" in the equation. If she's into you, she would never turn you down. She may not give you an outright 'yes' but she would give you a vibe that would make you know she's feeling you and just acting like a lady so you wouldn't tag her as 'cheap'
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by shege45: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!
it happens
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by AuroraB(f): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!
Omo! Dem dey bring this kain ish come public undecided lipsrsealed
Why all these crying grown ass men topics, lately angry
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Take heart brother...
You'll find someone else who will appreciate you... You took the bold step... I am proud of you....

1 Like

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Sttk: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Money speaks bullshitt walks a 100miles

I never speak to these bitcchhhes I let my money talk

Go get some money bro

1 Like

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

Forget o, that guy fit he Simpson offline. Don’t be fooled

Simpson... Med oo

2 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
MightySparrow:

Don't be a coward, tell her again, again, and again.

Behind that bold face hides a soft loving heart.

Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
womenareapess:
go and sleep Mr simp undecided

If you want to fvck go to hotel and pay those night baboons 500naira and continue your daily life! undecided

Do you think there is any benefit dating a naija women? undecided
NO!

leave those apes alone and concentrate on your life! Those gorillas ain't worth it undecided

If you are still thinking of dating why not try and date a foreigner instead! You won't regret it.

Leave those piece of shiit called naija women alone!

As I am, I can't see myself asking those miserable irritating creatures out on a date angry who does that?

I understand everything you wrote up there and I am that way too. I have never and will never ever ever fate a Nigerian girl but the name calling is absolutely not called for...
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by MightySparrow: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hanks0000:

Mtchewwwwwww

Cool mhen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo) / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.