Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected (25898 Views)

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Babaken(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Guy you move if she told you that you moove or you are waiting for push.
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by peacettw: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Unrequited love grin

2 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
grin cheesy

Call 911.

Another man down...

1 Like

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Mrbenny001: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
You want him to kill himself on top girl who doesn't know what she want and maybe still probably sampling dick up and down
Bankowner:
And who tells you it is a norm that if you ask a lady out the first time her answer must be a yes?

If what you feel for her is true and not just a urge to get into her pants then you have to work at changing her mind in many a different way. The day she sees true love in you, I can bet she’ll yield.

1 Like

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by spiceadole: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
In reference to the post which I made last two weeks https://www.nairaland.com/6834344/love-im-scared
Here is the update.

I let my feelings known to her telling her how much I love her but unfortunately, the love is unrequited. She told me she's not ready for a relationship due to some personal reasons.
I so much feel heartbroken right now.
We move!

See his mouth as heartbroken.. because opportunity to sleep with the girl under the disguise of relationship has been lost.

I thought your fellow men brag about women looking for new relationships to bill guys ahead of the festive period and advise against asking ladies out , for now.

Here, a lady rejected your advances.
Your feelings in the gutters
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Chest am. No biggies. Lol..

2 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by od501: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
In reference to the post which I made last two weeks https://www.nairaland.com/6834344/love-im-scared
Here is the update.

I let my feelings known to her telling her how much I love her but unfortunately, the love is unrequited. She told me she's not ready for a relationship due to some personal reasons.
We move!

You messed up man. This where Okafor's law should come in. Chapter 2, Section 1, sub Section 4 says (and I quote), only profess your love directly to a gal when you want to get her off your back. This will be either before or after the fuckery has been bleeped!

I'm seriously man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Newyorkitis(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
The savagery in this post is just too much, as if they have not gone down that road before.
There's no man that has not received an emphatic NO from a lady before.
This includes ALPHA MALES and SIMPS.

2 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Benwallt(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Normal thing. Move to the next one.

2 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Brunosamel(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!
You have done well besides rejection is better than regret move on bro she don't worth you sweat
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bankowner:
And who tells you it is a norm that if you ask a lady out the first time her answer must be a yes?

If what you feel for her is true and not just a urge to get into her pants then you have to work at changing her mind in many a different way. The day she sees true love in you, I can bet she’ll yield.

Bet your what? grin grin
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
You mean ladies still say no to guys? Wow!

Come to my neighborhood and see how we live. Zoegod style...
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by MightySparrow: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wearetheugliest:
what’s your problem make he Dey beg the girl or what undecided

Hard to get is any woman' s pride, except oloshos.
He should win her heart.
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Wearetheugliest: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
MightySparrow:

Hard to get is any woman' s pride, except oloshos.
He should win her heart.
dude na 2021 we dey o grin Nothing like woman’s pride in this dead country bro no gock am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by OdenKelechi(m): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!

Normal level, we can't always win. There'll be some L's on the way
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by tradepunter: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
GboyegaD:
Appreciate that she was upfront with you. Be strong and focus on yourself for now and not go about looking for a rebound.

He tell you say he wasn't focused on himself before??

Rejection is a natural part of life... I don't even know why he's up here telling everyone. Or can't he handle it himself as a man?? Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by SimplySonofman(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by dotuntayo: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
I was there before, you are there now, someone will be there tomorrow. It is what it is.
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bankowner:

Don't be STUPID!
How could you advise the Op to be stupid. What's wrong with you?
No man born from a responsible home will SIMP.
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by jaxxy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!

U have no flows, why would u ask her out knowing her mindset against relationships and u also don’t have much going for u? It’s better u take it slow and gradually make her see the qualities u have than could maybe change her mind about guys or relationships and date u bt u were in a hurry.

U went against the brick wall even when Ure not exactly a sledge hammer. She has no reason or incentive to say yes to u until u give her a reason. undecided

1 Like

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by bepositive11: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bankowner:

I have to disagree with you in a way. It's best to let someone be natural instead of putting too much effort and pretending to be someone that he is not to get her

In fact, I disagree with the concept behind men pursuing women. If a woman won't accept you as you are, it means that she doesn't genuinely like you

Sure, you may spoil her with money to convince her otherwise, but then she would end up falling for your money not for you
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Forthepeople21(f): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
Don’t beg for anybody’s attention ever. Have some self respect. You’ll regret it in the end after you get used and extorted to death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Lexusgs430: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!

What you are suffering from is takotsubo........ Move on with your life, if she does not date you, would you die ?

You would heal very soon ......... grin

1 Like

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by vikgreen01(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!

Sorry. Take heart man!!
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Cognitivereason: 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davash222:
You expressed your feelings to a Nigerian girl?

Una no dey ever learn.

The only feeling legally and morally acceptable to express to a Nigerian girl is Konji feeling. Any other feeling expressed is foolishness and should be met with utter disgrace!

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by jimcaddy(m): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
She either isn't feeling you, or she doesn't want to look cheap in your eyes, or she has some other guy asking her out that she will say yes to.

2 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Semaj77(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!

How una dey take love so easily
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Omniman(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dear op sorry
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Elidrisy20: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
No time for love, go hustle find money,get money na dem go follow you up and down

1 Like

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by lastchild: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bankowner:

Oga, this advise of yours is archaic. These days, the moment a man ask a woman out and she said no, he should move on to the next. If anyone is losing, it's the woman. Things have changed,Men are the treasure now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.