Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Re : Sex Starved Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re : Sex Starved Husband (819 Views)

LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE. / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Re: Sex Doll Vs Human Woman (the Overall Expenditure) By Greenbullet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re : Sex Starved Husband by Godoverevery: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6858105/sex-starved-husband#107773729

After going through that post on front page with people replies I realised most time is not actually the women fault but we men.

This a clear case of a woman weaponiasing sex to her advantage.
She only wants it when she feel like
She uses it to blackmail you into doing things she wants.
Is very funny to see a married man advising the OP in that thread to try and always make her happy or be buying her things..(so you have to bribe your wife everytime to have sex with you).

No one like rejection especially sexual rejection.....alot of men are experiencing it because they are WEAK.....we have lot of WEAK men this days.
The moment a woman sense you are soft or weak as a man then you doomed.....if she knows you are a no BS taker there are somethings she wouldn't try.

If you as man think your duty first is to always make your wife happy then you are doomed as a man...she will never care about your happiness....that why this days we are seeing lot of men complaining.....Alot of men make this mistake from on set of letting her have her way in most things.
Choice of food is her decision
Where to hang or visit her decision
When to have sex her decision etc...trying to be a gentleman BS...she knows she has you in her purse nah.

If your wife can weaponiase sex against you then you are a weak man because you should be able to reject her aswell anytime she want it....that the checkmate.

Women hate rejection....if she feels sex is only meant to happen anytime is convenient for her then you are also meant to be available when is convenient for you

Note: Men never make sacrifices or inconvenient yourself for anyone/woman who won't do same in return.
Being a strong man isn't about violence or be hard on her....is just being mentally stronger to understand the game she playing and beating her to the game.

If she reject you tonight.....the next day you got her a gift and all of a sudden she isn't tired to have sex....if you continue doing that...Bro you are a very big fool.
Making sacrifices is one of the major thing that hold any marriage or relationship.....you must be able/willing to do things that are extremely not convenient for each other.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re : Sex Starved Husband by Lilsameey: 8:10am On Nov 20, 2021
Nawaoooo, all this marriage shit I dey hear lately don dey make me fear to marry. God airpus sha grin
Re: Re : Sex Starved Husband by Godoverevery: 8:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Lilsameey:
Nawaoooo, all this marriage shit I dey hear lately don dey make me fear to marry. God airpus sha grin

Selfishness and lack of sacrifices is killing marriage.

Men are seriously feeling cheated....is like the whole design is actually meant to favour women.

3 Likes

Re: Re : Sex Starved Husband by padi94(m): 8:17am On Nov 20, 2021
Waeponising sex is wrong[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Re : Sex Starved Husband by Sonnobax15(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2021
grin
Marriage isn't for the faint-hearted...But I strongly believe everything about sexxx is highly overrated undecided. Na who never collect from the side effects of over lashing dey sing praises about am undecided
Re: Re : Sex Starved Husband by Godoverevery: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2021
padi94:
Waeponising sex is wrong[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

They have two weapon they use.

Not cooking for the man.

And denying man sex.

The moment they see this weapon doesn't affect the man they turn it to he is having an affair outside.
Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re : Sex Starved Husband by Godoverevery: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Marriage isn't for the faint-hearted...But I strongly believe everything about sexxx is highly overrated undecided. Na who never collect from the side effects of over lashing dey sing praises about am undecided

We are different bro....alway have that in mind.

Sex isn't overrated at all......it is the biggest pleasure God created for human.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re : Sex Starved Husband by padi94(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2021
Godoverevery:

They have two weapon they use.

Not cooking for the man.

And denying man sex.

The moment they see this weapon doesn't affect the man they turn it to he is having an affair outside.
Lol

If my future wife tries it, before anything, I don get one side chick already...

2 Likes

Re: Re : Sex Starved Husband by Lilsameey: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2021
Godoverevery:

Selfishness and lack of sacrifices is killing marriage.

Men are seriously feeling cheated....is like the whole design is actually meant to favour women.
Omoh, nah why I dey find girl wey get sense and wey dey reasonable.
Re: Re : Sex Starved Husband by odinson1(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2021
Sadly,these foolish men will never listen. They will keep on being Slaves to their wives all in the name of being responsible and Gentlemanly.

Now let me tell you this,foolish men our there. "Real man,gentleman,God fearing husband" are just terms used by women in order to make you do their bidding. As a gentleman,you open doors ror her,you buy gifts for her,you sacrifice your seat for her,you put her on your will... someone who literally isn't even your blood, someone who is just out for what she can drain from you.

You can get married,no one's stopping you. But please do not allow a woman Boss you around like you're a child. Your NO must always be NO!

5 Likes

Re: Re : Sex Starved Husband by omowolewa: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2021
The truth is that people should learn how to separate Love, Sex and Marriage.

You can Love and deny or be denied Sex
You can be committedly married and seek sex outside it
You can Sex and not Love.

A faithful marriage is the one having love and sex available without stress.

All these has different motives behind them. (Wo)Men are born selfish

(1) (Reply)

What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) / Hookup Connection / Comedian, Sir Balo Acquires Range Rover Worth N35 Million PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.