Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) (51327 Views)

Man Dies A Day After His Traditional Wedding (Disturbing Photos) / White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by Psalmistproject: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
alanto:

The only person changing and distorting history here is you.
What about the hate against Ikwerre and Ngwa that are your own kind? What about Ijaw, Itshekiri, Hausa, Edo. You have issues with all these people too. Including people in faraway ghana and SA.
Did Yoruba start it too?
Now let’s do a survey you and me.
Dig out a post prior to 2011 where Yorubas were insulting the igbos. It was you people that started it when you were insulting Yoruba elders for talking to GEJ about marginalization.
I will also show you a thread that date back 2012 where igbos were using propaganda against one another because Abaribe and OUK. That one doesn’t even have anything to do with Yoruba. I will attach some screenshots.
Let me tell you if the hate is fully nutured to maturity who do you think will lose the more? Is it the Yoruba that you claim sell agbo in Aba or the igbos that sells electronics in Alaba?
Think. Think. Think.
Your problem is not having in-depth thought of situation. If you had done this. Your elders will not need to beg Buhari for MNK. Think.
Please defend the screenshots and tell me how they are responding to hate made by Yorubas against them. The only person making peace on that thread was a Yoruba man by the moniker aljharem or something like that.

I think you are full with stuff of shits, it's not an insult, you can go there and keep nagging with faceless people. Go to Igbo land and spend some good time there gather enough intelligence, then come back to me let's have a nag-free conversation. If you noticed, as an Igbo man I haven't related with you with hate because I don't see the need to. Are you not afraid of going to some people in your village for fear of being enchanted upon? Does it not mean you hate one another? You are posting someone's opinion. I'm really holding myself from sounding really authoritative. The same people you claim hates themselves are the only tribe that had successfully built enough unity to seek self dependence.
Like I said, go to south east and spend some time, your mind will be transformed. But I know you are so scared of being hated on that you can't even mention the name Igbo without adrenaline build up.
If you like drag with faceless entities on nairaland till everlasting, it won't change anyone.

Always know, they hate nonsense. They don't even give a damn who the king's father is provided he's a human, taa..! Go and sit down nwokem, what ever you be, na for your pocket. That's how real Igbo man thinks.

Like I said I will only observe everyone on nairaland. I will talk when ignorance is prevailing. If you are saying the pure fact, even if I hate it, I wouldn't contest it.
Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Tomek09:

It's akpu not apu. Kp is Igbo while only P is Yoruba for Kpii sound. Stop misspelling Igbo words. It's like me now writing Epe (Yoruba) in Lagos as Ekpe (Igbo).

I don't give a damn
Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

I don't give a damn
Be guided.
Re: Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Tomek09:
Be guided.

and if I'm not? you better carry your chest beating outta of my sight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) / Kenyan Millionaire Javan Bidogo Wed's Two Friends Same Weekend. See Photos / Drunk Comedian Climbs A Palm Tree At A Burial In Okigwe, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.