Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Is It Right To End A Relationship Cos A Partner didn't Oblige Ur Sexual Request - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To End A Relationship Cos A Partner didn't Oblige Ur Sexual Request (31181 Views)

Lets Be Honest, If Wizkid Wants Your Girlfriends In Bed,They Will Oblige Him☺ / Even Wit Serious Konji, Wat Is Dat Tin Dat Cn Easily Turn Off Ur Sexual Urge / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To End A Relationship Cos A Partner didn't Oblige Ur Sexual Request by movid(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Candidlady:

if the lady says no sex you'd end it?
To me I believe one of the reasons to end the relationship depending on the months though is because the guy may be on double thinking the babe has another guy giving her uh..uh outside or not. So the guy may think like.. so I'm a fool!! My opinion though. A friend once told me abt a babe he had sex with severally but was claiming virgin to another guy. He said the guy never knew he knew the babe. He said he was just laughing inside like.. someone I don.. But he told me he didn't tell the guy abt it. Soo trust issues I believe. And again my opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To End A Relationship Cos A Partner didn't Oblige Ur Sexual Request by movid(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
Flexherbal:

It is not at all.
But, there are people with very high libidos. When their partners deny them sex, they turn to masturbation, which has its own disadvantages.
Maybe, marrying early will solve the problem.
But what if the wife says no to sex almost every time like I'm tired blah blah...excuses. Should the man leave the woman?
Re: Is It Right To End A Relationship Cos A Partner didn't Oblige Ur Sexual Request by movid(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
Candidlady:

thanks for this. So am inlove with this guy but he keeps telling me to wait till we get married? What would you advice ido?
Sorry to ask this question..can you wait? If you can, that's the best. My opinion.. But are you sure deep in your heart you can wait? I have a female friend tht once told me two weeks must not pass, she must have sex. A very beautiful lady!. It depends on the type of the person you are. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To End A Relationship Cos A Partner didn't Oblige Ur Sexual Request by ityP(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mypeople2:
My dear you make me laugh .I did that no sex nonsense in 2014.She dumped me saying, "What are we even doing in the relationship?" In 2016, one told me no sex relationship, at the end, na me come dey run for the smooching

I said it earlier. Believe a woman at your own detriment. If she's truly not giving you, she's giving one useless boy... Guys, have sense
Re: Is It Right To End A Relationship Cos A Partner didn't Oblige Ur Sexual Request by ityP(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
shantti:
To be sincere, if she is a virgin, I will agree but if she is not a virgin, TAA GET OUT. So she will be enjoying my money and be sexing another guy, what do I have to enjoy in the relationship, no tell me

How you go know who be virgin and who is not?
Re: Is It Right To End A Relationship Cos A Partner didn't Oblige Ur Sexual Request by ityP(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm up to the task and not lazy.I'm wondering what else will my future husband be looking for in other women outside lol.

Lol. This talk funny me
Re: Is It Right To End A Relationship Cos A Partner didn't Oblige Ur Sexual Request by Perfection10(m): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
BadRadio:

What do we call babes or guys who end relationships because a partner says "No sex"

Is it proper for someone to end relationships because of no sex?

Is it proper for someone to enter into a relationship because of sex?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To End A Relationship Cos A Partner didn't Oblige Ur Sexual Request by Poleski: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2021
Yes, the relationship should end because it makes absolutely no sense. I've got my reasons.

1. If you don't want to have sex, don't have a love relationship! A Friendzone relationship is for you.

2. Sex abstinence doesn't guarantee a great love life and neither does it guarantee HIV prevention as you could contract it in some other ways.

2. If you intend to marry the person in the future, it is recommended to have sex, to know if you two are sexually compatible. Sexual incompatibility causes marriages to fail.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) / 5 Qualities Of A Wife / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.