Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,430 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) (65613 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2021
Sigh... Oga Apostle, abeg na!

This is one accusation too many!!!
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by skywalker240(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2021
pretydiva:
Na wa oo. This is getting too much now. How can different ladies accused a particular MAn of God? They all can't be lying at the same time now?

God is watching oo
They're all bloody lier's

Since the day the Man of God spoked against Fulani herdsmen and the failed arrest from DSS, it's always rape after rape offense.

Someone is trying to bring him down, why else will they come back to apologies?

2 Likes

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Yeye dey smell
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by slowice(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Truth is there's no way we can know if he truly did it since there's no tangible proof... and why is she coming out with this now. If she wasn't raped then I see no point in this campaign of hers.

I believe someone is hellbent on pulling suleiman down, someone wants to destroy his image

3 Likes

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2021
She confessed before. Nigerians didn't take her serious. Now she is doing another video again because she didn't get the fame she wanted. Guys please know the bitch you have sex with, especially if you're great. Some will be worth never meeting.

2 Likes

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by skywalker240(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
grin

" Spread forth and multiply "

Apostle took that to heart.

[img]https://c./ybnDRfOgsLEAAAAC/50cent-smile.gif[/img]
grin

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2021
Who is this apostle's father in the lord, I want to check something ? Cos a wiseman once said "like father like son" grin

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Golan007: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2021
Flexherbal:

You are very correct. Only strong a evidence can

Even with pictures, his minions denied it on his behalf.

2 Likes

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2021
No be only apostle Suleiman dey. .so obvious this man get something he is hiding

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Davidonkonsults: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
I don't fully comprehend the motivation for this "Public Confession".

Firstly, there was no mention of force (or rape) during the encounter. Which means that this allegedly happened with full consent of both adults.

Secondly, if this is really a public Confession as a result of her new found faith and genuine repentance, was Apostle Suleman her first Sexual Partner? If no, why was there no mention of other partners (or at least make reference to them)? True Confession must be complete.

Lastly, are all these interviews being granted on the Internet and print media part of the repentance processes?

Whether this is an act of true repentance, a blackmail or a quest for fame really begs for an answer.
Mud is inevitable when a man of dog chooses to tumble with pigs.

2 Likes

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Chiffy: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2021
this girl should just sharaap and get lost. True or false, we are no longer interested

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Nonexisting: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2021
Apostle again? How many fucck and broadcast vaginarians must he fucck before he get sense? Are there no coded kpekus around him to fucck or what? Is he the only pastor fuckstor in this country? What is this?

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by okonyia(m): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2021
You wake up and start talking trash about a Pastor, because you want to trend. This is act of greediness and wickedness . But one day, your cup will full

2 Likes

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Faithworld1(m): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2021
A silent listener.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Kobicove(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2021
So, how is this my business? undecided
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Onewazobia(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Firstly, there was no mention of force (or rape) during the encounter. Which means that this allegedly happened with full consent of both adults.

Secondly, if this is really a public Confession as a result of her new found faith and genuine repentance, was Apostle Suleman her first Sexual Partner? If no, why was there no mention of other partners (or at least make reference to them)? True Confession must be complete.

Lastly, are all these interviews being granted on the Internet and print media part of the repentance processes?

Whether this is an act of true repentance, a blackmail or a quest for fame really begs for an answer.

Plseae can someone help responde to these questions
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Faithworld1(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2021
While people are sharing their experiences with so called men of God, join us to pray for children worldwide to be obedient o.
Here: https://www.josephedembassey.com/2021/11/let-us-pray-for-children-worldwide.html
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by RALPHOW(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2021
Just looking for cheap publicity.
Even if it happened,
Were you raped?
Is he the only one you've slept with for money.
Ashewo, nonsense
Even there is no one without sin among all the prophets in the bible and Qur'an, except JESUS CHRIST.
Go and sleep agent of devil.
If Apostle is actually into this immorality, he should please repent and focus on his assignment.
Almighty God will help him to overcomes the temptation if he desires it.

2 Likes

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Hanibbal(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2021
okonyia:
You wake up and start talking trash about a Pastor, because you want to trend. This is act of greediness and wickedness . But one day, your cup will full

How did you know she is talking trash? Are you God that sees and knows all things?

2 Likes

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by redcliff: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2021
thorpido:
They should get a proof like a voice or video recording.All these talks can't say who is right or wrong.

the one wey sophia drop na wetin?

one is a conincidence, 2,3,4,5 is a fact. facts!

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2021
okonyia:

What if, just what if it is true ? You ever avert your mind to this ?

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Adakintroy: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2021
life of being a man. God blame us. Women ba
Blame us. We no get anyone to blame can't blame God can't blame women. It's ok.

If you sleep with a married man willifull you an idiot for comimg out to say It. own your guilt and take responsibility for your own actions.

2 Likes

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf3I9cezCso

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Nollywood Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike

Nollywood actress, Chioma Ifemeludike speaks about why she came out to confess about having sex with Apostle Johnson Suleman and the backlash she suffered after her confession.

See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6712724/chioma-ifemeludike-slept-apostle-suleman
Fear men.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Faithworld1(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2021
Nothing like that is thought or known as a repentance process.
Onewazobia:

Plseae can someone help responde to these questions
Sometimes, people are often reasonable to themselves for doing what they do.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Kobicove(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2021
BarrElChapo:

What if, just what if it is true ? You ever avert your mind to this ?

If she had consensual sex with the man, why is this an issue? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Sterope(f): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2021
Apostle is a man of God. A man of God should not be fornicating or committing such sins. It is important people know who to trust. The sin is very intentional, he can't call it a mistake.

Personally, I won't trust anyone who calls himself a man of God/Imam that fornicates. I won't even trust them to pray for me.

Odewaleadesoye:

3 Likes

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by agbalej(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2021
You have raised the important questions that should be answered really. This is a holistic examination of the allegations and repentance, with a view to unraveling the “ulterior motives “ usually behind such acts. I respect you!!quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=107792796]I don't fully comprehend the motivation for this "Public Confession".

[/quote]
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Faithworld1(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2021
Faithworld1:
While people are sharing their experiences with so called men of God, join us to pray for children worldwide to be obedient o.
Here: https://www.josephedembassey.com/2021/11/let-us-pray-for-children-worldwide.html
This is better
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by TheGift: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2021
Interviewer: What triggered you to come out:

Actress: First reason is The fact that I had this heavy burden of a sin I had committed.

Me, if I were the interviewer: why haven’t you come out to confess all your other sins? Why feel the need to publicly confess this particular one?

5 Likes

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by elmodee7(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2021
If every victim open up with their encounter with so called men of God u will be shocked. It's high time me all realize that they are mere mortals .

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2021
Abeg leave sexual encounter...na person wey don belle full dey talk about sexual encounter.. someone should help me for 1k abeg ..hunger one kill person for school here abeg...

00525667..22 access

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry / Bishop Sam Zuga "Removes Black Object From A Lady's Private Part" (Photos) / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.