Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) (65594 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by NaBanga: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
There are no Christians in Nigeria. All of these so called pastors are just juju men and native doctors, who found a way to continue making money.

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf3I9cezCso

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Nollywood Actress, Chioma Ifemeludike

Nollywood actress, Chioma Ifemeludike speaks about why she came out to confess about having sex with Apostle Johnson Suleman and the backlash she suffered after her confession.

See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6712724/chioma-ifemeludike-slept-apostle-suleman
Will you shut up? We're you a virgin before you slept with him? After you slept with him, what of other men you slept with? Why is he the only one you are putting out there? Or does it mean that fornication with other men is not sin?

2 Likes

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hmmmmm, don't know when some people will stop lying against men of God, if it were in the old testament, their punishment will be instant.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
pretydiva:
Na wa oo. This is getting too much now. How can different ladies accused a particular MAn of God? They all can't be lying at the same time now?

God is watching oo
God is watching you too
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by planetx: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
mizz2posh:
Apparently, he has a thing for unattractive women.
More like busty and well endowed women.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Bellerophon: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if being African by default confers one with intellectual myopia, to think that Christianity in all the known forms of its liturgy and doctrines is a cultural import exchanged in the course of our contact with western Colonialists, now the provenance or origin of the religion does not invalidate the veracity of its scriptural teachings or authenticity as this is no comment to denigrate religion!

What is most puzzling and the substance of this comment is the penchant for Africans to incorporate their cultural identity into every assimilated culture in this context Christianity! The infusion of African beliefs and norms such as reverence for elderly or people in positions of authority, acquiescence and deference even if irrational to institutions, into Christianity has altered its form and fundamentals much to the point of creating a mutated version of the religion that has evolved with vignettes and vestige of African traditions thus leaving us with scriptural and doctrinal interpretations and practices unique and peculiar to this part of the globe in the teachings and practice of Christianity!

The deification of spiritual offices correlates with the same reverence given to the elderly and powerful in African societies! Titular designations such as Daddy G.O, Shepherd, Mummy in Israel are vivid examples that we are all guilty of cultural appropriation as African Christians as what we practice is our culture only based on the cardinal and infallible doctrines of Christianity as borrowed from western culture! Practices such as the idea of bringing physically into the church agricultural produce or foodstuff couched as annual harvests further bolsters the argument of a cultural interpretation of scriptural doctrines as African Christians! The preponderance and predominance of prosperity or Pentecostal Christianity in Africa in opposition to establishment Christianity like Catholicism, Anglicanism, Coptic , Lutheran , Protestant, Baptist churches can better be explained from the statistics that Africa and Asia as continents are homes to the highest population of the worlds population as well as the worlds most deprived, indigent, impecunious, illiterate and uneducated population little wonder religion has become the opium of its deprived population, the percentile of which are in the majority!

Lastly, Accountability is one of the hallmark of fairness and justice every institution of society, the church inclusive! Have you ever wondered if the sermons you listened to every Sunday will be any different if you were sitting in a Baptist church in downtown Atlanta and your preacher was still the same person, nothing changed just circumstance and context! One wonders why Black American churches have a recurring commonality across board, Hyper praise worship sessions and an overly exuberant choir, a dashing charismatic sweet talking jerry curl spotting swashbuckling Preacher, guess what the sermons will be? Exhortations on Racism, Police Brutality, economic inequality , resisting the system , civic rights, crime rates and drug use! You know why? because religion is an example of immaterial culture and culture is the way of life of a people, the religion we practice is only a modification to suit our nature based on shared cultural and historical experience! The Apostle must be held accountable, he is neither god nor half deity! African Christians are increasingly swelling the statistics of the stupid percentage of the human population! Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton, Peter Nygaard, Dominic Raab, Bill Cosby America’s most beloved dad lol! Powerful, influential and charismatic men but they all were made accountable as should be the case in every society that works!

3 Likes

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
I don't fully comprehend the motivation for this "Public Confession".

Firstly, there was no mention of force (or rape) during the encounter. Which means that this allegedly happened with full consent of both adults.

Secondly, if this is really a public Confession as a result of her new found faith and genuine repentance, was Apostle Suleman her first Sexual Partner? If no, why was there no mention of other partners (or at least make reference to them)? True Confession must be complete.

Lastly, are all these interviews being granted on the Internet and print media part of the repentance processes?

Whether this is an act of true repentance, a blackmail or a quest for fame really begs for an answer.

She said that her one night stand with Sule gave her sleepless nights.

She is obviously motivated to confess with the belief that she would find peace again.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
Testimony1988:
Hmmmmm, don't know when some people will stop lying against men of God, if it were in the old testament, their punishment will be instant.

So, you believe that a pastor is incapable of committing adultery? Because I don't understand how you can be so confident that this is a lie against Sule.

Even men like David fell to adultery.

So, what is special about these gods of men?
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by MightySparrow: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Pastor Otobo
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Ishilove: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
Why do I find this hard to believe?
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
mizz2posh:
Apparently, he has a thing for unattractive women.

And his wife is beautiful.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by edoairways: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sterope:
Apostle is a man of God. A man of God should not be fornicating or committing such sins. It is important people know who to trust. The sin is very intentional, he can't call it a mistake.

Personally, I won't trust anyone who calls himself a man of God/Imam that fornicates. I won't even trust them to pray for me.

So members can fornicate I suppose?
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by EEEDHOWHU: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
I am impressed by your submission. Unlike a host of others who just read a tittle and start running unsavory commentaries. Abeg if ur comment to this story will not come close to this one here abeg stay one place
Odewaleadesoye:

Firstly, there was no mention of force (or rape) during the encounter. Which means that this allegedly happened with full consent of both adults.

Secondly, if this is really a public Confession as a result of her new found faith and genuine repentance, was Apostle Suleman her first Sexual Partner? If no, why was there no mention of other partners (or at least make reference to them)? True Confession must be complete.

Lastly, are all these interviews being granted on the Internet and print media part of the repentance processes?

Whether this is an act of true repentance, a blackmail or a quest for fame really begs for an answer.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by sageb: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ishilove:

That man na awon casanova
Everytime, sex scandal with actresses
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
skywalker240:

They're all bloody lier's

Since the day the Man of God spoked against Fulani herdsmen and the failed arrest from DSS, it's always rape after rape offense.

Someone is trying to bring him down, why else will they come back to apologies?

You are too naive. A typical Nigerian Christian.

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

So, you believe that a pastor is incapable of committing adultery? Because I don't understand how you can be so confident that this is a lie against Sule.

Even men like David fell to adultery.

So, what is special about these gods of men?
And what has happened to those allegations about him before and where are his accusers? To me they are looking for cheap popularity.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by wonlasewonimi: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
okonyia:
You wake up and start talking trash about a Pastor, because you want to trend. This is act of greediness and wickedness . But one day, your cup will full

When a pastor's peniss would not stay in one place...
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

...sense too much for your head
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by PoliteActivist: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

You obviously didn't watch the part where she talked about his intimidating and locking up people!
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
slowice:
Truth is there's no way we can know if he truly did it since there's no tangible proof... and why is she coming out with this now. If she wasn't raped then I see no point in this campaign of hers.

I believe someone is hellbent on pulling suleiman down, someone wants to destroy his image

Sule is the one whose past is catching up with him.

Otherwise, how come he initially denied ever knowing Otobo, only to later admit meeting her in Canada, and even giving her money, and some advice about her music career.

Perhaps, there is someone who is using Sule's numerous adultery to fight him, but the fact seems to be that Sule has had numerous extramarital affairs.

Since he is a revered pastor, these accusations will never hurt him in the eyes of his sheep. Which is why it is hard to even imagine that it is the government that wants to take him down. The government cannot be that petty. There are more revered pastors than Sule, who do not waste opportunities to unjustly attack this government. There is Oyedepo. How come no such scandals are brought against his name? Why is it always Sule?

And what about Biodun Fatoyinbo who does not even attack government. How come he has adultery scandals as well? Is someone trying to bring that one down too?

You people need to start making your pastors be accountable to you, and not just to God. How can you claim they are your leaders, but give them absolute power to do as they please?

In the Early Church, people like Sule would have appeared before the council and the body of Saints (Christians) and thoroughly grilled.

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Brunosamel(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
wisdomguy4u:
Again? shocked They obtain money from poor congregations and spend it on Olosho. No wonder female Actresses keep buying houses and cars while their male counterparts beg for hospital bill
cheesy you no get joy at all
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by naijawood: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
Cheap blackmail. What is your intention coming out to disgrace Apostle Suleiman. When you were having the sex and collecting money, you didn't say anything. Fear woman...
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Testimony1988:
And what has happened to those allegations about him before and where are his accusers? To me they are looking for cheap popularity.

Let us assume that this is done for popularity, does that make her accusations necessarily untrue?

An African woman who wants popularity will never use this method. Everyone knows that women are easily slut-shamed in Africa. And considering how religious the country is, you think an African woman will jeopardize her future and her safety to lie about sleeping with a popular Nigerian pastor just for fame?

I doubt it.

As for where the previous accusers are, you must understand that their lack of visibility does not make Sule innocent of their accusations.

It is always hard to win a fight against powerful men in Nigeria. It is even harder to win a fight against powerful pastors.

First of all, the way their sheeple will attack you, and the death threats you will receive will make you disappear, and never resurface again. That can explain why some of the accusers have laid low.

Second, lack of concrete evidence. There was a Nairalander back then during the Sule-Otobo saga who said Sule sexually abused her in the past, and that she was supporting Otobo. When some of us asked her questions, she said she had no evidence which is why she is not willing to come forward. When Timi Dakolo went on a rant one day, and then mentioned his wife's accusations against Biodun Fatoyinbo, many of us here empathized with him, but we knew that the case will not go far without concrete evidence. And it didn't go far.

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by pretydiva(f): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
God is watching you too
It's weekend. Are you done with your house chores?
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by PoliteActivist: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ishilove:

Because you've been conditioned by your environment to find it hard to believe, instead of objectively examining the specific case. Otherwise what's so hard to believe - if someone is going around intimidating and arresting people for something you know they are not only capable of, but have actually done with you!

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by McKayConcept(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
they have started again!!!

the floor is open for those who see attacking pastors as food..

they keep waiting for all sort of news to celebrate the downfall of someone...

any battle taking against anyone backed by God is dead on arrival
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by kassano22(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Na waoo Apostle Suleman is the real goat
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by ERF: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

A wise man spotted!
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by obailala(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

The thread should have been closed after this comment.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
pretydiva:

It's weekend. Are you done with your house chores?
It's also weekend too, I hope you have clean and cook for your madam and oga? if you haven't, I will tell them to sack you right away. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Bishop Sam Zuga "Removes Black Object From A Lady's Private Part" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.