Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) (65566 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Curious345: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
GOSPELTRUTH31:

So confessing that u slept with sule will automatically make u go heaven ba?
Aside sule no other man have seen your unclothedness ?
Adultery is bad but when the both of you agreed it won't be used against sule..
SULE is thief scammer dibia criminal rapist and above all an unholy fool
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Curious345: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
Curious345:
chochovini
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by johnad3(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
Fear Nigerian ladies, They ve passions pulling man of god down nowadays and they will be bold to announce it, dont they have shame?
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by GOSPELTRUTH31: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Curious345:
Holy man clap for ur self
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Omooo people have been calling this man out
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by caye(m): 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
ceematics:
Please can a good Samaritan here deliver me from this financial bondage I haven't eaten since last night I'm dying of hunger abeg someone save me.
Look at the bright side: Heaven is better than Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by GOSPELTRUTH31: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sterope:
He is a man of God. She isn't.
Who made them men of God?
Until we all grow up to know that nobody has a monopoly over the Bible the earlier the better in other to avoid pulpit thief's
For the record
Jesus came to die for all sins sonwe could unit e back to God has his children no body is a man of God
The closest was Abraham a friend he was to God

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by thorpido(m): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
blackpanda:

All the proofs are online including pics of apostle suleman privates, but Nigerian are diehard fanatics who are sworn to be slaves of their religious masters.
The people alleging should not just talk online.They should go to the appropriate authorities and start a legal case.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by blackpanda: 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
thorpido:
The people alleging should not just talk online.They should go to the appropriate authorities and start a legal case.

But they did. They were threatened, hunted and frustrated by religious fanatics who prefer to keep living in denial.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
pretydiva:
Na wa oo. This is getting too much now. How can different ladies accused a particular MAn of God? They all can't be lying at the same time now?

God is watching oo

Never underestimate the power of cordinated Propaganda and Blackmailing in a massive scale.

We still remember otobo saga in which the lady would later came out to confess that she was paid to incriminate Johnson Suleman
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
ceematics:
Please can a good Samaritan here deliver me from this financial bondage I haven't eaten since last night I'm dying of hunger abeg someone save me.

And you can't sell your phone to buy food. Kill yourself e no concern me
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by AngelicBeing: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
sad
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Odoctor(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
I don't fully comprehend the motivation for this "Public Confession".

Firstly, there was no mention of force (or rape) during the encounter. Which means that this allegedly happened with full consent of both adults.

Secondly, if this is really a public Confession as a result of her new found faith and genuine repentance, was Apostle Suleman her first Sexual Partner? If no, why was there no mention of other partners (or at least make reference to them)? True Confession must be complete.

Lastly, are all these interviews being granted on the Internet and print media part of the repentance processes?

Whether this is an act of true repentance, a blackmail or a quest for fame really begs for an answer.

Thank you sir. I tap into your wisdom.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Germi9: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
You did runs, slept with a pastor for money (not rape) and you are calling him out.. did he rape you? Is he not human? But he should try and lay low sef
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Coolgent(m): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
Chronic womanizer.
Hypocrite will depend his action
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by dogmart(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bellerophon:
Sometimes I wonder if being African by default confers one with intellectual myopia, to think that Christianity in all the known forms of its liturgy and doctrines is a cultural import exchanged in the course of our contact with western Colonialists, now the provenance or origin of the religion does not invalidate the veracity of its scriptural teachings or authenticity as this is no comment to denigrate religion!

What is most puzzling and the substance of this comment is the penchant for Africans to incorporate their cultural identity into every assimilated culture in this context Christianity! The infusion of African beliefs and norms such as reverence for elderly or people in positions of authority, acquiescence and deference even if irrational to institutions, into Christianity has altered its form and fundamentals much to the point of creating a mutated version of the religion that has evolved with vignettes and vestige of African traditions thus leaving us with scriptural and doctrinal interpretations and practices unique and peculiar to this part of the globe in the teachings and practice of Christianity!

The deification of spiritual offices correlates with the same reverence given to the elderly and powerful in African societies! Titular designations such as Daddy G.O, Shepherd, Mummy in Israel are vivid examples that we are all guilty of cultural appropriation as African Christians as what we practice is our culture only based on the cardinal and infallible doctrines of Christianity as borrowed from western culture! Practices such as the idea of bringing physically into the church agricultural produce or foodstuff couched as annual harvests further bolsters the argument of a cultural interpretation of scriptural doctrines as African Christians! The preponderance and predominance of prosperity or Pentecostal Christianity in Africa in opposition to establishment Christianity like Catholicism, Anglicanism, Coptic , Lutheran , Protestant, Baptist churches can better be explained from the statistics that Africa and Asia as continents are homes to the highest population of the worlds population as well as the worlds most deprived, indigent, impecunious, illiterate and uneducated population little wonder religion has become the opium of its deprived population, the percentile of which are in the majority!

Lastly, Accountability is one of the hallmark of fairness and justice every institution of society, the church inclusive! Have you ever wondered if the sermons you listened to every Sunday will be any different if you were sitting in a Baptist church in downtown Atlanta and your preacher was still the same person, nothing changed just circumstance and context! One wonders why Black American churches have a recurring commonality across board, Hyper praise worship sessions and an overly exuberant choir, a dashing charismatic sweet talking jerry curl spotting swashbuckling Preacher, guess what the sermons will be? Exhortations on Racism, Police Brutality, economic inequality , resisting the system , civic rights, crime rates and drug use! You know why? because religion is an example of immaterial culture and culture is the way of life of a people, the religion we practice is only a modification to suit our nature based on shared cultural and historical experience! The Apostle must be held accountable, he is neither god nor half deity! African Christians are increasingly swelling the statistics of the stupid percentage of the human population! Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton, Peter Nygaard, Dominic Raab, Bill Cosby America’s most beloved dad lol! Powerful, influential and charismatic men but they all were made accountable as should be the case in every society that works!

Wow! Wow! wow!
You blew my lid off. Wonderfully put. Although the vocabularies you used needed checking up. grin
You have said it all. God bless you bro.
It is so sad that we practice this form of Christianity, and we are equally so loud.

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
aviara:
I don't know why I feel this lady is lying against AJS.

Any woman who accuses a pastor of sex is usually saying the truth.

Pastors are the worst sex pests alive, and use their position to scour sex from women. The same position always ensures there will be blind supporters who feel they can do no wrong.

They don't lie against other pastors, but always Coza and this one. Clearly they are guilty.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by MisterKennedy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
pretydiva:
Na wa oo. This is getting too much now. How can different ladies accused a particular MAn of God? They all can't be lying at the same time now?

God is watching oo
hello dear
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Let us assume that this is done for popularity, does that make her accusations necessarily untrue?

An African woman who wants popularity will never use this method. Everyone knows that women are easily slut-shamed in Africa. And considering how religious the country is, you think an African woman will jeopardize her future and her safety to lie about sleeping with a popular Nigerian pastor just for fame?

I doubt it.

As for where the previous accusers are, you must understand that their lack of visibility does not make Sule innocent of their accusations.

It is always hard to win a fight against powerful men in Nigeria. It is even harder to win a fight against powerful pastors.

First of all, the way their sheeple will attack you, and the death threats you will receive will make you disappear, and never resurface again. That can explain why some of the accusers have laid low.

Second, lack of concrete evidence. There was a Nairalander back then during the Sule-Otobo saga who said Sule sexually abused her in the past, and that she was supporting Otobo. When some of us asked her questions, she said she had no evidence which is why she is not willing to come forward. When Timi Dakolo went on a rant one day, and then mentioned his wife's accusations against Biodun Fatoyinbo, many of us here empathized with him, but we knew that the case will not go far without concrete evidence. And it didn't go far.

That's what am saying, she might have not have the evidence that he raped her, even in the law court, there must be evidence to establish a case, she shouldn't not be talking anyhow, let her go to court and establish the case, I disagree with you saying the rich can go away with any evil they commit, that's not true and the thinking of you saying his members might have threaten the accusers with death sentence in the past that makes them not to pursue the case is all fallacies.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by MisterKennedy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Abudu2000:
May i become so powerful that my ex won't be ashamed to tell the world she slept with me.Amen
lol
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by efighter: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
thorpido:
They should get a proof like a voice or video recording.All these talks can't say who is right or wrong.

Nobody is wrong, everybody is right.

Suleiman sees an Olosho that he likes, Suleiman invites her, Suleiman fuccks her, Suleiman gives her money.

Now, tell me, where is the wrong in that?
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by efighter: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
thoollz:
But why always this same man? What of Oyedepo, Adeboye, Olukoya, Kumuyi? Or aren't they also men of God that deal with their female congregation? This man has always been involved in sexual controversies and it seem like there's an iota of truth.

Not just him, he has a well know notorious brother on the pupil. He is Pastor Abiodun Gucci Fatoyinbo. He sleeps with anything of any age, married or single.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by aloyin(m): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
pretydiva:

God is watching oo
Well-done my sister, I will like you to answer this. From all the ladies that confessed their sexual involvement with the man of God, is there anyone said he RAPED her? If NO, then there is no need for all this. They freely accepted to have sex with him, so why are they coming to social media to talked about it? After all, he is a human...... So STOP JUDGEMENTAL!!!!..
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by danot1030: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sterope:
Did Tinubu tell you he is man of God?

Even when a pastor rape you it must not be questioned just because he's a pastor.

Pastor ass licker

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Curious345: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
GOSPELTRUTH31:

Holy man clap for ur self
yes.. I am not in his league.. He is swindling people wit
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by ceematics: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
caye:
Look at the bright side: Heaven is better than Nigeria grin
And you're still here,after you bruh
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by ceematics: 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Ehisod(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Apostle fire no dey play with kpomo.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by AndikanEssien(m): 3:53am On Nov 21, 2021
ceematics:

You mean you spend all your time on Nairaland begging total strangers for me abi. Buhari was right after all. LNY
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by ceematics: 4:27am On Nov 21, 2021
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Jebbigideon(m): 6:26am On Nov 21, 2021
They are mistaken his identity, so many persons resembles him, that is the problem
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by eplanning: 7:06am On Nov 21, 2021
So you're now police for God enh... Repented Ashawo wants to trend.

Ashawo that is also a devoted Christian with conscience.

[img]https://c./bN0hO7r_M40AAAAM/laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Bishop Sam Zuga "Removes Black Object From A Lady's Private Part" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.