Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) (65616 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by DelphiOracle(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
I don't fully comprehend the motivation for this "Public Confession".

Firstly, there was no mention of force (or rape) during the encounter. Which means that this allegedly happened with full consent of both adults.

Secondly, if this is really a public Confession as a result of her new found faith and genuine repentance, was Apostle Suleman her first Sexual Partner? If no, why was there no mention of other partners (or at least make reference to them)? True Confession must be complete.

Lastly, are all these interviews being granted on the Internet and print media part of the repentance processes?

Whether this is an act of true repentance, a blackmail or a quest for fame really begs for an answer.
u get sense.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by danfourtson(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
I beg make una allow dis man rest na
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by gawu1: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hayastark:
This Suleiman should have just stayed a Muslim so he can be a poligamist as much as he want. Sleeping with anything in skirt na only him dey. Tueh
He knew where he could practice promiscuity freely and therefore join them. It's free in christiandom.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by mrkings84(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Firstly, there was no mention of force (or rape) during the encounter. Which means that this allegedly happened with full consent of both adults.

Secondly, if this is really a public Confession as a result of her new found faith and genuine repentance, was Apostle Suleman her first Sexual Partner? If no, why was there no mention of other partners (or at least make reference to them)? True Confession must be complete.

Lastly, are all these interviews being granted on the Internet and print media part of the repentance processes?

Whether this is an act of true repentance, a blackmail or a quest for fame really begs for an answer.

Best thought of the year....
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Mekas2016(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
Excellent analysis!
Odewaleadesoye:

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Peace1993: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hayastark:
This Suleiman should have just stayed a Muslim so he can be a poligamist as much as he want. Sleeping with anything in skirt na only him dey. Tueh
Empty point

There are many Muslims out there having married with one or four wives, they still commit adultery. The point is, man is prone to going beyond any religious liberty or constraint to a deed(sinning). The man in question is just too ungodly to be a ‘man of God’.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by fayruka(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
See dis olosho mistress.. If the pastor isn't popular, will you have come online to rant in the form of your yeye confession ��
Born again kill you there after how many dicks??
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by dogmart(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
TheGift:
Interviewer: What triggered you to come out:

Actress: First reason is The fact that I had this heavy burden of a sin I had committed.

Me, if I were the interviewer: why haven’t you come out to confess all your other sins? Why feel the need to publicly confess this particular one?

Because none of the other ones whom she commited the act of immorality with is carrying himself as a HOLY MAN OF GOD!

You know the truth I have come to realise about today's Christianity is this;
We are worshipers of men and not of God!
That is the actual truth. Reading all the above comments it is interesting to note that even those who actually believe that he must have done it do not understand the gravity of this accusations.
This is a so called MAN OF GOD for Christ sake!

I see Mr riteousness implying that the lady is allowing herself to be used by the devil to bring down a man of GOD. (Smiles)

I can't help laughing attimes. Heaven shall be a place of great surprises.

4 Likes

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Zagaboss: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2021

Whether this is an act of true repentance, a blackmail or a quest for fame really begs for an answer.?....?......................true talk
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by techWriter3: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
" circulated forth and grow "Apostle gave that to heartless.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by princasher: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
if you want to confess because of your new faith and walk with Christ, why don't you go and confess to the wife alone, why social media, did your bible say destroy another man's image unto say you don born again? David that took another man's wife and killed the husband sef, God no tell am say make he go carry town-crier... watch your dirty linen yourself and keep it...
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by hammer567: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
ONCE A MAN MAKES MONEY, THE NEXT THING IS TO FCCUK PUSSY.

MONEY IS THE ONLY LANGUAGE OUR WOMEN UNDERSTAND.

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by derecho(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
wisdomguy4u:
Again? shocked They obtain money from poor congregations and spend it on Olosho. No wonder female Actresses keep buying houses and cars while their male counterparts beg for hospital bill
So it's only "those with congregation" that patronise Nollywood Prostitutes abi?
What about politicians who continue to pauperize you and still patronize them?

If the money Suleiman boast about is real, you think it's from poor congregants?Think again.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by dogmart(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
distinguish:

I gree with you, if this is really repentance there is no need coming to the media spaces talking about it, so long it is not rape, and she never mentioned rape

She said she felt burdened in her mind to expose the truth after seeing how the so called "Man of God" handled the man who accused him of fake miracle( miracle money)

According to her she is now a born again Christian. This isn't repentance. That has been done long ago.

You see, you can choose to leave the message and attack the messenger. That is what we are all good at afterall. This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by femi4: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Don't be daft, did she mention rape? Didn't you watch the video? She stated are reason for having a public confession

1. Her faith

2. The culprit is known for intimidating are accusers.

Now, I now why calamities befall some people

2 Likes

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by dogmart(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
princasher:
if you want to confess because of your new faith and walk with Christ, why don't you go and confess to the wife alone, why social media, did your bible say destroy another man's image unto say you don born again? David that took another man's wife and killed the husband sef, God no tell am say make he go carry town-crier... watch your dirty linen yourself and keep it...

I guess your point is that despite the fact that she knows the "MAN OF GOD" is a active womaniser she should keep her mouth shut. smiley

If we all decide to know the truth and keep silent, evil will continue. As a Christian if what she is saying is true it is her responsibility as a christian not to keep silent but to inform the body of Christ and the world in general.

And that is what she just did.

2 Likes

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by femi4: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
distinguish:

I gree with you, if this is really repentance there is no need coming to the media spaces talking about it, so long it is not rape, and she never mentioned rape
Confession is part of the process of repentance. How it should be done is non of your business
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Sagefromtheeast: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Golan007:

The video calls he had with that Canada based lady.

What does it prove?
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Danmisra(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Apostles, pastors, Reverend Fathers they will continue fornicating and adultery as long as they will not marry and be faithful, even though the cannot be faithful y, cos as long as they are seeing new young beautiful ladies every Sunday, they cannot be faithful ever, of this I am certain.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by hammer567: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
femi4:
Confession is part of the process of repentance. How it should be done is non of your business

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, KISSING AND TELLING IS AN ACT OF SHAME AND DISGRACE.

WHY DID SHE DO STUFF WITH HIM, ONLY TO BROADCAST IT TO THE PUBLIC, KNOWING FULLY WELL HE IS A PUBLIC FIGURE?

I HAVE NO RESPECT OR REGARD FOR SUCH PEOPLE.

WE ARE ALL HUMANS AND GROWN UP, REGARDLESS OF STATUS, BE IT PASTOR OR PRESIDENT, WE ARE MORTAL FLESH AND THE NEEDS OF THE BODY HAVE TO BE MET TO ATTAIN SANITY OF MIND.

PEOPLE SAY AM IMMORAL BUT I'M JUST BEING REALISTIC.

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Bellerophon: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
We can Deceive man !We can lie to man!
We cannot Deceive or lie to GOD ALMIGHTY.
GOD ALMIGHTY knows the beginning from the End. HE knows if the lady is lying or Not.

Let's Fear GOD in all our doings! Don't make yourself Available for the devil to use as an instrument Fight the Church of GOD or His Servant.

Also , if you Fall in anyway in your Walk with GOD. Be humble , ask for Forgiveness, repent and Make Peace with GOD. It is Better to be insulted & called different names for Falling but then you make Peace with GOD here on Earth than to be proud and go to Hell.

Your redundancy has become stale, you carry yourself like on authority on Christian liturgy as if you are the shadow of the trinity! You waste away wallowing in the hunger of an idle scavenger lurking in the shadows of your nothingness waiting to pounce on the carcass of every posts that aligns in the least with your pious demagoguery! You erect yourself on nairaland shamelessly as a rusting sign post to Armageddon and the end of all that is! You speak of the world as if it was and life now is just a train station where you wait to board a ride to heaven! Nothing else counts, just a crazy lump of existential absurdity! I shall not desist from persistently call out your sophistries as you are equally unrelenting in obfuscating the forum with the darkness of your lies!
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by femi4: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
hammer567:

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, KISSING AND TELLING IS AN ACT OF SHAME AND DISGRACE.

WHY DID SHE DO STUFF WITH HIM, ONLY TO BROADCAST IT TO THE PUBLIC, KNOWING FULLY WELL HE IS A PUBLIC FIGURE?

I HAVE NO RESPECT OR REGARD FOR SUCH PEOPLE.

WE ARE ALL HUMANS AND GROWN UP, REGARDLESS OF STATUS, BE IT PASTOR OR PRESIDENT, WE ARE MORTAL FLESH AND THE NEEDS OF THE BODY HAVE TO BE MET TO ATTAIN SANITY OF MIND.

PEOPLE SAY AM IMMORAL BUT I'M JUST BEING REALISTIC.
Your problem is typing in caps. You and I can't have a conversation
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by hammer567: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
IF I LIKE YOU AND APPROACH YOU, IF YOU WANT RELATIONSHIP AND SEX, WE ENJOY THE MOMENT TOGETHER.

CHOP MY MONEY ANYHOW.

THAT IS WHAT CONSENT IS ALL ABOUT.

WHICH ONE BE AFTER WE BOTH ENJOY, YOU COME CARRY MATTER ENTER PUBLIC LIKE SAY I FORCE YOU.

WE SUPPOSE GET LAW AGAINST THIS KIND THING, SO WE CAN SUE ALL THIS PEOPLE WITH BASKET MOUTH.

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

God bless.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by hammer567: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
femi4:
Your problem is typing in caps. You and I can't have a conversation

it is a bad habbit and lazy to keep changing cap.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by MNDY(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

The female gender's sense of reasoning is a child's. The gender naturally enjoys drama very much. If there is no trouble, the gender tries to create one even out of a situation that shouldn't cause trouble.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by aribisala0(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hayastark:
Does Christianity prohibit Polygamy?
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by seyz91(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
You be olodo

Not justifying or advicating for his act but nonetheless, we are all humans afterall

No body holy pass be it pastor, imam or whomever
Onyiiobi7735:

Are you in any way justifying a pastor commiting adultery?
Sense is really more scarce than the American dollars.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Hundredfold4lif(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
TundeWX:
Apostle!!!! Apostle!!!!
Try dey disguise now sad
We are only human

MAD MADNESS DISCOVERED!
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by juman(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sagefromtheeast:

What about Reverend father's?

Pope and imam nah enjoyment.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by Hanibbal(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bellerophon:

Your redundancy has become stale, you carry yourself like on authority on Christian liturgy as if you are the shadow of the trinity! You waste away wallowing in the hunger of an idle scavenger lurking in the shadows of your nothingness waiting to pounce on the carcass of every posts that aligns in the least with your pious demagoguery! You erect yourself on nairaland shamelessly as a rusting sign post to Armageddon and the end of all that is! You speak of the world as if it was and life now is just a train station where you wait to board a ride to heaven! Nothing else counts, just a crazy lump of existential absurdity! I shall not desist from persistently call out your sophistries as you are equally unrelenting in obfuscating the forum with the darkness of your lies!

Please come down to our level no be all of us wey dey NL go school. Chai see english.
Re: My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) by HEDREEZ1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Listen to what they say ignore their deeds. No body holy pass. As a follower be wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Blasts Adeboye Over Comment On Type Of People To Marry / Bishop Sam Zuga "Removes Black Object From A Lady's Private Part" (Photos) / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.